Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:39:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRAL IS A SCAM DONT BUY IT  (Read 3784 times)
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:51:45 PM

Thanks so much for helping spread the word of viral! Man you guys just don't get it. This is sooo delicious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:55:29 PM

Thanks so much for helping spread the word of viral! Man you guys just don't get it. This is sooo delicious.

So smart words. it s ok coz there is not much expectation from your brain Grin
blumangroup

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:59:10 PM

Bobsurplus and co running a presale and you are calling it a scam?

Of course it is not a scam lol He hasn't brought up 75+% of the supply, this is why he is hyping it up so much because he is ready to dump it on your heads the second he gets the chance to dump his free coins. Credit where credit is due he does keep slapping you stupid investors because of the greed.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
wasref

Activity: 555
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:02:40 PM

as much as we hate bobsurplus you all know we want him to pump our coins. in crypto every man/woman for himself. if a coin turned to be a scam and you had a chance to dump on someone without loss/profit you would do it right away so lets all this looking out string is pulled to far. there are genuine people who want to advise but everyone would want to profit if it were a scam or not
buddynuno

Activity: 644

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:04:27 PM

Ohh the trolls made a thread to fud Viral. hahahaha

By the way for the ones saying Bittrex would not add Viral you can buy them now here: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VIRAL

Get in now or cry later  Wink

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:08:13 PM

By the way for the ones saying Bittrex would not add Viral you can buy them now here: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-VIRAL

If you have a brain , dont buy viral. Coz they will dump on you their all virals. And they have too much virals to steal your bitcoins.
caex

Activity: 824
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:12:39 PM

Viral "Twitter Nodes" technically a botnet. Twitter will shut it down. Just a heads up.
wasref

Activity: 555

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:14:07 PM

If you have a brain , dont buy viral. Coz they will dump on you their all virals. And they have too much virals to steal your bitcoins.

we know but those who bought at ico are already up 100% so tell us who has the brain. just be out before the music stops
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:16:12 PM

we know but those who bought at ico are already up 100% so tell us who has the brain. just be out before the music stops

They dont buy any ask order besides their fake ask orders. I mean that. If you buy any viral you wont sell them.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:17:48 PM

It's an interesting concept but I don't see how its viable

There's just not enough people in the alt world yet who would probably use it

Maybe in a couple of years time

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:21:03 PM

It's an interesting concept but I don't see how its viable

There's just not enough people in the alt world yet who would probably use it

Maybe in a couple of years time

I agree but Adam is releasing something called satellite nodes with will allow anyone to sign up, not just those from crypto but the start is in crypto. this will be huge bro, Adam doesn't do things halfassed!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:34:13 PM

In case any of you want to check Viral out you can do so here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1041025.0

olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:36:05 PM

They deleted my post again. Here:

Hey bitcoinmax88, could you please take a selfie with your bitcointalk account? and so we may understand that you are really Adam Guerbez  Grin

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hey bitcoinmax, could you please take a selfie with your bitcointalk account? and so we may understand that you are really Adam Guerbez  Grin

i am waiting for bitcoinmax88's photo.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:03:39 PM

Hey bitcoinmax88, could you please take a selfie with your bitcointalk account? and so we may understand that you are really Adam Guerbez  Grin

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Hey bitcoinmax, could you please take a selfie with your bitcointalk account? and so we may understand that you are really Adam Guerbez  Grin

Stop bro.. you're only making yourself look bad. adam is bitcoinmax88 and everyone invested in viral knows this.
olcaytu2005 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:05:33 PM

Stop bro.. you're only making yourself look bad. adam is bitcoinmax88 and everyone invested in viral knows this.

i am still waiting for bitcoinmax88's photo. Prove me he is Adam Guerbez.
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 09:12:00 PM

Adam is a scammer himself. He spammed walls in facebook in the name of "marketing". Hehe.

Bob, I am really surprised you have a wife. You are one ugly guy man.

logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 09:12:40 PM

Viral "Twitter Nodes" technically a botnet. Twitter will shut it down. Just a heads up.

Twitter will close this fuck soon or late, and all the fucked herd followed by so much exited 10 yo trollbox blindos will be biting elbows and blaming on lies that make them realize truth.

AltcoinInvestor

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:13:29 PM

I archived this page in case of bobthescammer deletes his posts Wink
https://archive.is/kk5Sb
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 09:18:25 PM

Bobsurplus in?

Scam 100% Grin

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:20:43 PM

So do you have an agreement worked out with Twitter?  Because after some investigation (before i heavily invested more coin) I have found that the whole "Twitter Node" deal is basically looked at as a botnet and is in violation of the twitter T.O.S.   

Hey there, VIRAL's interaction with Twitter auth accounts to push through status updates (tweets) to the accounts that have auth inside of the app (wallet) is to utilize their service just as major corporations use it to perform status updates on the behalf of the auth account. Staying within the TOS of course outlined for developers.

The point of this technology is not to use it in a low quality manner that can be seen as spam attacks, that will not help the VIRAL network to grow at all therefore we have to use it as intended, to facilitate the notifications about the viral network and it's advancements, partnerships, events etc. During our initial first two tests we did to ensure the platform was working properly, the messages appeared as status updates quickly and with minimal delays, since these were testing phase level spreads, they do not reflect the top quality status updates that the entire network will expect. There is so much work going on behind the scenes with this that we want to ensure everything is perfect and everyone is happy and never feels uneasy or uncomfortable about the actions of VIRAL that they are an active part of.

Most companies that use auth to post messages to your twitter accounts, post the exact same tweet each and every time from their whole base of 100,000 - 1 million+ nodes, usually you will see these tweets they are similar to "I just signed up for blabla and I love their service, sign up here" If you are one of the small group of people that have never seen this technology in action. Rest assured this has been taking place with 100's of sites out there that use twiter auth to promote their goods and services through people's status updates.

There will always be competitors out there or just individuals who feel the need to spread uncertainty about VIRAL and we want you all to understand that viral is a revolutionary framework that does not start and end with Twitter, it spreads out to dozens of social networks with the end goal of reaching tens of millions of people, Twitter is just about 1% of this whole mix that makes up VIRAL. However we are excited that they are the first to be a part of this historical network we call VIRAL.

In the event that for whatever reason the interaction of VIRAL with any social network was to be interrupted, it would not be any reason to panic, since the seamless integration to become a node can be replicated within a split second with a push update if needed, there is no end of the world in sight here and certainly no doom and gloom to be had here as the naysayers would like you to believe. We need to keep in mind that whenever something takes a scene by storm, there are the veterans in the scene that often will feel threatened by that, naturally. These people may have their own coins that they are seeking to promote, or they are heavily invested in other coins and see VIRAL as a threat to their particular coin. They will continue to try and influence others who are on the fence to not support VIRAL.  I am well aware that most of you in here know all of this, however it's important that I bring it up just in case anyone does for even a split second take the doom and gloom campaigns seriously and feel their integrity or the integrity of VIRAL is threatened by it.

The Fud spreaders and slander campaigners out there talking negative about VIRAL are looking to get a rise from your replies and your getting emotional over their words. Just keep that in mind, it's all business at the end of the day and they all have motivation to do the actions they are doing, remember that. Secret agendas are not that hard to uncover in this industry, competitors play dirty when they are NOT the coin that is in the SPOTLIGHT.

The masses realise now just how much of a POWERHOUSE that VIRAL really is now, you can see the chatter out there, the right people are taking notice and the naysayers are getting overwhelmed by people who believe in VIRAL that are stating it publicly. Smart people see how huge of an advancement to Crypto VIRAL really is. These same people are the ones who have been waiting for this day to come where the crypto currency scene got a makeover, who better to bring that to them then yours truly!

Let's prepare for an INSANE weekend, we are now on Bittrex and the masses are gearing up to trade, this will be an epic time in the history of Crypto Currency and I am so proud to be the driving force behind it. I had a vision and all of you are helping me realise it, I thank you big time!

Adam G.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: