Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How likely do you think it is that "EhVedadooAnonimato" user in this forum is Satoshi?
I would say 90% likely - 10 (22.7%)
I would say 60-80% likely - 0 (0%)
I would say 40-60% likely - 1 (2.3%)
I would say 20-40% likely - 3 (6.8%)
I would say 0-20% likely - 30 (68.2%)
Total Voters: 44

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am 90% sure that "EhVedadooAnonimato" is Satoshi  (Read 3192 times)
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:27:20 AM

I've only begun to look at this, but am I the only one who noticed that though this user stopped posting just before 666 posts, his "Activity" score is 616 which is supposedly the "true number" of the wild beast?  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/616_%28number%29  

For someone who enjoys hiding references and symbols, this is quite amusing and clever.  It also suggests that this account was used as long as intended, and then discarded at a self-decided time.

Also, I advise against you all militantly trying to hunt down the user/users/group who used the Satoshi acronym.  Whoever he/she/they were, they were obviously some of the most intelligent humans alive, and went to extraordinary and extremely well thought out measures to protect their identity.  There is a lot of interesting connections that can be made if you do the proper research, but this information is best kept to yourself.  

This is a secret that is meant to stay secret, and the results of such 'investigation' will surely never be good.  What if you definitely find a list of names who were 'Satoshi'?  What then?  At best, you have damaged bitcoin and cryptocurrency by linking it to an individual, when cryptocurrency is an ideal that is supposed to transcend any one of us individually.  

At worst?  You have failed, and pissed off some very well connected and powerful people.  

Also, many of you are making a fool of yourself.  What is that?  A chart showing the posting frequency and times when 'Satoshi' most often posted? 

You think one of the smartest, paranoid, and ingenious game theorists and mathematicians of our time didn't anticipate this data being used against him one day?  I would question almost any 'clues' you find, as the likelyhood of them being false flags is so great that it is difficult to draw any decent conclusions from such finds.

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 04:41:22 AM

I am 90% sure that the user "EhVedadooAnonimato" in this forum is Satoshi.
If so, we have here some evidence that Satoshi speaks Portuguese.
He writes Portuguese in a way that Google translate wouldn't.
I keep looking for clues on his 665 posts. Just before reaching 666 posts... Smiley
Anyway, he must be a rich bitcoiner, considering he was so close to the core developers in the development subsection, so close to the inner circle, back in 2011... Such knowledgeable bitcoiner that was posting back in 2011 must be a rich bitcoiner. And he was so protective of his identity, always using Tor. Appearing two months after the last Satoshi words, out of nothing but already very knowledgeable of it all. It can only be Satoshi, IMHO. But it seems he got afraid of using this identity. I guess is because he knows this knowledge would ultimately be able to track him.
We have something here, don't you think? I have said it before, but I insist: this must have been Satoshi!!! I'm pretty sure...

Does anyone remember talking with him on IRC? I mean, someone with such nickname handle??

It seems you created the same topic six months ago => https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=853973.0

It seems that he's obsessed with that user. Either way, what would happen if he's satoshi really?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
remotemass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1117
Merit: 1016

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 05:00:23 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 04:41:13 PM by remotemass

But there is more. This gets really interesting. I used to send him emails to antonio.f.alexandre@clix.pt. I know as a matter of fact that he received my emails although he never replyed to them. He once told my mum that he used to receive my emails. Some interesting ones and some quite crazy. But the really interesting stuff is that one of my last emails to him was a link to a blog post that was talking about some p2p money that was out there. This was in 2009!!!
Unfortunately I dont have the link of that blog post but would be really interesting for me to prove that I got to know about p2p money back in 2009 when I was studying Computer Science and finding it sufficently interesting to send an email to my dear uncle forwarding him the link of that blog post where p2p money was being discussed.
After that, surprisingly enough, the emails I sent him would always bounce back so I gave up sending him emails or trying to contact him ever since.
But I only entered bitcoin world in August 2011 when Ray Kurzweil posted about it on the AI-news mailing-list.

See the email address mentioned at:
http://cienciapt.net/pt/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=81114&Itemid=298
Goos luck in trying contacting him and keeping us posted.

Believe it or not. It is true.

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:05:26 AM

But there is more. This gets really interesting. I used to send him emails to antonio.f.alexandre@clix.pt from my bicomplex@gmail.com. I know as a matter of fact that he received my emails although he never replyed to them. He once told my mum that he used to receive my emails. Some interesting ones and some quite crazy. But the really interesting stuff is that one of my last emails to him was a link to a blog post that was talking about some p2p money that was out there. This was in 2009!!!
Unfortunately I dont have the link of that blog post but would be really interesting for me to prove that I got to know about p2p money back in 2009 when I was studying Computer Science and finding it sufficently interesting to send an email to my dear uncle forwarding him the link of that blog post where p2p money was being discussed.
After that, surprisingly enough, the emails I sent him would always bounce back so I gave up sending him emails or trying to contact him ever since.
But I only entered bitcoin world in August 2011 when Ray Kurzweil posted about it on the AI-news mailing-list.

See the email address mentioned at:
http://cienciapt.net/pt/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=81114&Itemid=298
Goos luck in trying contacting him and keeping us posted.

Believe it or not. It is true.

Wait.....
So now he is your uncle?
And you are posting his and your email to prove what?

And you knew about p2p money back in 2009?

Man, what are you trying to do?
Are you trying to make yourself (and your uncle) look important?

I don't get what you 're trying to do, but your trolling is unbelievable (literally - I don't believe it)

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:39:40 AM

Sunglasses are an important accessory for reducing sun damage.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 06:57:01 AM

what about satoshi is actually Gavin, and he create the satoshi account first, then his real account just to sidetrack we all

their writing style isn't that different, but i guess every writting style about technical aspects would look the same
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 07:49:19 AM

what about satoshi is actually Gavin, and he create the satoshi account first, then his real account just to sidetrack we all

their writing style isn't that different, but i guess every writting style about technical aspects would look the same

I think that has been said before but was extremely debated.
Search the forums, there's quite a few threads about it.

remotemass (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1117

ASMR El Salvador

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2015, 12:40:45 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2015, 03:29:08 PM by remotemass

If this wasn't enough prepare... Sit down and have a deep breath...

Ready?!

When bitcoin lauched I was in Italy, on hollidays.
I had spare time and wrote an article about currencies with a very trippy and visionary banknote image.
See the blog post here:
http://velocidadedaresposta.blogs.sapo.pt/7375.html

Look at the date of that blog post, my username handle, and tell me how odd?
I'm not Satoshi but have been using bicomplex and bichoverde for ages.

And Ihave a very odd patent about digital money tokens that was registered before bitcoin.

So I guess I make a really good case for being close the source...

So, now, can I get your attention when I say I know who is Satoshi?

{ Imagine a sequence of bits generated from the first decimal place of the square roots of whole integers that are irrational numbers. If the decimal falls between 0 and 5, it's considered bit 0, and if it falls between 5 and 10, it's considered bit 1. This sequence from a simple integer count of contiguous irrationals and their logical decimal expansion of the first decimal place is called the 'main irrational stream.' Our goal is to design a physical and optical computing system system that can detect when this stream starts matching a specific pattern of a given size of bits. bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=166760.0 } Satoshi did use a friend class in C++ and put a comment on the code saying: "This is why people hate C++".
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 12:50:10 PM

So lets get to the point then, who is he?
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:07:32 PM

I am waiting for Satoshi's p2pfoundation account to become active now and post:

"I am not EhVedadooAnonimato"
arivar

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:51:36 PM

Isn't it possible that satoshi stopped posting suddenly because he died ?
rjclarke2000
Legendary

Activity: 1358

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:56:03 PM

Isn't it possible that satoshi stopped posting suddenly because he died ?

Or was thrown in a dungeon by the banksters.

or maybe he forgot his login!
dsyahputera

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2015, 01:56:38 PM

I am waiting for Satoshi's p2pfoundation account to become active now and post:

"I am not EhVedadooAnonimato"
Then little thing like that may change the bitcoin price
Vaccomondus

Activity: 224
Merit: 100