Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:10:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If I pay 10 BTC for a donator account, can donators get red trust?  (Read 860 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 08:58:42 AM

Just wondering if I paid 10 or 50 BTC for the rank, am I protected in anyway from users like Quickseller / Vod's bullshit ratings without proof, meaning will negatives not turn my account into "trade with extreme caution -6" red?

If so, please Theymos message me the address to send 10 BTC to, thank you.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 09:00:53 AM

No. You will still get red rating. What I recommend you is to repay people you scammed.

BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:03:09 AM

No. You will still get red rating. What I recommend you is to repay people you scammed.
I didn't scam anyone thats the funny and sad part. One guy thinks he found a witch in a witch hunt and the whole community tags along for the hell of it.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:08:31 AM

I didn't scam anyone thats the funny and sad part. One guy thinks he found a witch in a witch hunt and the whole community tags along for the hell of it.

You are a Probable alt of KingofSports , why don't you repay the 2 btc to the other user  (and pay all your debt, instead to pay 10 btc for the donator rank?).
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 09:08:45 AM

BadBear doesn't leave negative feedback for nothing.

Quote from: Trust page of BitcoinDistributo
BadBear 19: -0 / +8(8) - 2015-05-17 - 0.00000000 - Probable alt of KingofSports

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 09:09:31 AM

The administrator of the site is pretty credible person to tag along with.   Wink

I suggest you spend some time building up your reputation.  Don't claim things (like killing me for example) if you aren't going to follow through.  Back your words up with actions, and people will trust you.  Don't just lie for attention, like you did with this post.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 09:18:04 AM

What if you bought a donator account, but then the forum software could flip a switch to take away your privileges to 1) post in any subforum where BTC can change hands 2) send/receive PMs 3) have a sig, avatar, personal text, any IM usernames 4) post or edit anything without having it first run past moderators?  Tongue

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:49:05 AM

Just wondering if I paid 10 or 50 BTC for the rank, am I protected in anyway from users like Quickseller / Vod's bullshit ratings without proof, meaning will negatives not turn my account into "trade with extreme caution -6" red?

Just follow what everyone else told you to do.
And anyways if you still want to donate(help to the forum is appreciated), here is the address - "17RTTUAiiPqUTKtEggJPec8RxLMi2n9EZ9"
This address could be easily found on this page - https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html .

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:55:35 AM

Just follow what everyone else told you to do.
And anyways if you still want to donate(help to the forum is appreciated), here is the address - "17RTTUAiiPqUTKtEggJPec8RxLMi2n9EZ9"
This address could be easily found on this page - https://bitcointalk.org/donate.html .

He is asking another thing:

And the reply is: no,  you are not protected (as Muhammed Zakir  said in his post).
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 09:56:25 AM

I doubt you're planning to get the status ?
People say you're alt of KoS , it's just 2 BTC Loan , just pay it and you will have all neg gone in 1 month i think not surely.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 10:48:58 AM

I doubt you're planning to get the status ?
People say you're alt of KoS , it's just 2 BTC Loan , just pay it and you will have all neg gone in 1 month i think not surely.

Yeah if you could paid BTC10 then BTC2 means nothing to you. Besides you're trying to bribe admins by purchase donator rank.

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
joaane

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 11:21:47 AM

Even if you donate or not, you can't hide the fact that you're still a scammer.
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
May 17, 2015, 01:04:19 PM

I am sorry, but what kind of a stupid question is this? Have you seen the trust rating of TF? His rating in on par with that of KoS and he has a VIP account.

I also doubt that you have 10 BTC
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 01:35:08 PM

As many other members already said here: No, donators are not getting any protection against -ve trust feedback (see below); so, if you want to have +ve trust, you're better spending 2BTC to repay people scammed by KoS (likely one of your alts) than paying 10BTC to achieve a donator status.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2015, 02:21:26 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=70557

There is a donator with red...scammed me and a few others.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: