bitcoinbear

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:02:21 AM

Scientific proof backs up my claim that sickness is caused by a weak soul

I'd like to see your scientific proof.

where's your evidence?

I have made no claims, what should I show you evidence of exactly?
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2594498/

You inferred that cancer is not caused by negativity, a week soul.  I'm not saying faith in religion will heal you, I'm saying faith in yourself.

If you really want evidence, all you have to do is think, within yourself.  If life is what you perceive to be real, what you believe, if you perceive that you're dying, you're going to die.  If you believe that you're healthy, by having a healthy soul, you won't.

Remember, everything happens for a reason, after all.

Dank, how high are you right now? You should put the computer down, you are making a fool of yourself.

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:07:24 AM

Dank, how high are you right now? You should put the computer down, you are making a fool of yourself.
Is that how you refute claims to make a point?  Attacks?  I haven't smoked since 4:20.

Nimda, I don't know what the point of your post was, you just proved that I said it was a transfer of energy, which I thought we agreed was true, albeit a very small amount of energy.  It's not that complicated, weed connects you to the universe because it is made of the universe, just like you.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:15:15 AM

Is that how you refute claims to make a point?  Attacks?  I haven't smoked since 4:20.

Nimda, I don't know what the point of your post was, you just proved that I said it was a transfer of energy, which I thought we agreed was true, albeit a very small amount of energy.  It's not that complicated, weed connects you to the universe because it is made of the universe, just like you.
You said,
"Getting high is a transfer of energy from the plant."
This is false. The transfer of energy doesn't cause the high.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:19:11 AM

You said,
"Getting high is a transfer of energy from the plant."
This is false. The transfer of energy doesn't cause the high.
The chemical transfer and their subsequent energy transfer are what makes you high.  It's both, we can both be right.

Because there is energy in those chemicals, right?

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
bitcoinbear

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:19:23 AM

You hadn't made any point worth refuting, I was just giving a friendly piece of advice.

There is nothing about getting high involving transferring energy. None. Getting high is all about switching around which chemicals in your brain are connected where. Attach the appropriate molecule to the receptor and release a bunch of other molecules. It is not energy. Eat some cookies, the sugar goes into your brain, that is transferring energy. Smoking pot is not. There is no "connection to the universe", it is all in your head.

CryptoNote needs you! Join the elite merged mining forces right now here in Fantomcoin topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598823.0
bitcoinbear

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:21:27 AM

The chemical transfer and their subsequent energy transfer are what makes you high.  It's both, we can both be right.

Because there is energy in those chemicals, right?

No, you are wrong. The chemicals do not release any energy, they store it and retain it. Sugar release energy when your body metabolizes it, canabinoids remain largely unchanged and are not used for energy.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:26:04 AM

You hadn't made any point worth refuting, I was just giving a friendly piece of advice.

There is nothing about getting high involving transferring energy. None. Getting high is all about switching around which chemicals in your brain are connected where. Attach the appropriate molecule to the receptor and release a bunch of other molecules. It is not energy. Eat some cookies, the sugar goes into your brain, that is transferring energy. Smoking pot is not. There is no "connection to the universe", it is all in your head.
You're right, the universe is also in my head because we were created by the universe and therefor are the universe.

It requires chemical energy for the plant to make the chemicals, so there is a small amount of energy transfered. The amount of energy is quite small. The affect of the drug is due to interactions with receptors, not because of the energy in the chemical.
Which is it?  I didn't say they released energy, I said they transferred it from the plant, through smoke, through your lungs, into your blood and into your brain.  I don't see why both of our statements can't be correct, there's two ways to look at everything.

kentrolla

Activity: 1596
Merit: 566

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 02:27:34 AM

please stop with this philosophical bullshit.

If you grew up where I did you would understand why I just can't take it anymore.  I hear nonsense like this every day from your typical college hippie that takes a hallucinogen and suddenly thinks hes the smartest philosopher ever.

The next argument from people like you is probably "well you haven't done enough drugs to be enlightened."

It seems the common consensus among your generation is the more drugs that you do the more "enlightened" you become and the more qualified you are to talk about philosophy.

Trust me. I have done plenty of psychedelics, so I would probably fit your criteria for an "enlightened philosopher" (lol).

I have lost friends who are too "open minded" and took their psychedelics experiences way too seriously.

Please just stop. I don't want this bullshit to pollute bitcointalk.org, I have to deal with it enough as it is.

GRR

sry, this kinda stuff just makes me rage

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 02:34:38 AM

please stop with this philosophical bullshit.

If you grew up where I did you would understand why I just can't take it anymore.  I hear nonsense like this every day from your typical college hippie that takes a hallucinogen and suddenly thinks hes the smartest philosopher ever.

The next argument from people like you is probably "well you haven't done enough drugs to be enlightened."

It seems the common consensus among your generation is the more drugs that you do the more "enlightened" you become and the more qualified you are to talk about philosophy.

Trust me. I have done plenty of psychedelics, so I would probably fit your criteria for an "enlightened philosopher" (lol).

I have lost friends who are too "open minded" and took their psychedelics experiences way too seriously.

Please just stop. I don't want this bullshit to pollute bitcointalk.org, I have to deal with it enough as it is.

GRR

sry, this kinda stuff just makes me rage
Why does it make you upset?  Does it confuse you or is it too much to accept?  It seems to make sense to me, so I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it as bullshit.

As I said, there's two ways to look at everything.  Perhaps we should move this to another thread, if we'd like to continue the discussion.

Viceroy, the idea for your own website sounded somewhat promising, compared to any other options.

kentrolla

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 03:02:00 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2012, 03:14:56 AM by kentrolla

Why does it make you upset?  Does it confuse you or is it too much to accept?  It seems to make sense to me, so I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss it as bullshit.
^
It's questions like these that make me upset.

You make a claim that getting high is the transfer of energy from the plant, then when people give you legitimate reasons why your statement is false you start talking about philosophical bullshit in order to make it seem like such a claim is not false. Next, is probably arguing about what reality is and the "there is no such thing as false" argument.

That type of arguing, to me, is upsetting.

Just admit it.  You were wrong. Getting high is NOT caused by the transfer of energy from the plant.

Also, you can't cure diseases through ignorance. Sorry.

I do agree that placebo plays a huge role in everything, but it's not the cure for cancer. I'll admit, optimism could help increase your chance of survival via the placebo effect.

Does science confuse you? or is it too much to accept?

Do these questions seem condescending to you?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Viceroy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:34:30 AM

Awesome, thanks.

GLBSE - No, but Nefario supports the idea
MPEx - awaiting response
cryptostocks - awaiting response
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 03:37:23 AM

^
It's questions like these that make me upset.

You make a claim that getting high is the transfer of energy from the plant, then when people give you legitimate reasons why your statement is false you start talking about philosophical bullshit in order to make it seem like such a claim is not false. Next, is probably arguing about what reality is and the "there is no such thing as false" argument.

That type of arguing, to me, is upsetting.

Just admit it.  You were wrong. Getting high is NOT caused by the transfer of energy from the plant.

Also, you can't cure diseases through ignorance. Sorry.

I do agree that placebo plays a huge role in everything, but it's not the cure for cancer. I'll admit, optimism could help increase your chance of survival via the placebo effect.

Does science confuse you? or is it too much to accept?

Do these questions seem condescending to you?

Let me just add, since it's related to the business more directly, that weed cures cancer.  Through physical and spiritual healing.  I used to be into science, too.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19442435
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14570037

kentrolla

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2012, 04:10:30 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2012, 06:18:42 AM by kentrolla

I used to be into science, too.

more condescending words from you.

I can do that too.

I used to be into spirituality and drugs, too. Back when I was young and naive.

I'm done arguing with you. For viceroy and for my own sake.  

Your condescending attitude only further solidifies my assumption that you are that type of person I was describing earlier.

Arguing with people like you is just disappointing.  If someone references something that you know nothing about (transfer of energy) you just fall back on philosophy. I hope you can recognize how frustrating that is to anyone willing to make an attempt to enlighten you about something.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 04:28:37 AM

I used to be into science, too.

more condescending words from you.

I can do that too.

I used to be into spirituality and drugs, too. Back when I was young and naive.

I'm done arguing with you. For viceroy and for my own sake.  

Your condescending attitude only further solidifies my assumptions that you are that type of person I was describing earlier.

Arguing with people like you is just disappointing.  If someone references something that you know nothing about (transfer of energy) you just fall back on philosophy. I hope you can recognize how frustrating that is to anyone willing to make an attempt to enlighten you about something.
You're only perceiving my attitude that way, I was really just saying I used to be into science, too, while adding two scientific studies.  No negativity there.  If you want to reply, please do so in my Dank Bank thread.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 04:47:48 AM

I'd move there if I didn't have other priorities.  Looks nice, I'll be sure to visit, maybe buy some land there, someday.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 05:05:32 AM

You, of all the posters in thread, I would expect to move here November 7th... the day we legalize marijuana for recreational adult use.

I was just saying to my wife that I cannot wait to go out on the deck and for the first time in my life smoke a big fat joint without any shame and proudly proclaim to the world that I am smoking a big fat joint at the top of my lungs.  Won't my neighbors be surprised Smiley

Warning: the following link may contain anti-propaganda Smiley

http://www.regulatemarijuana.org/s/regulate-marijuana-alcohol-act-2012

I would if I didn't put love first.

How many plants can you grow exactly, when legal?

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 05:26:27 AM

>How many plants can you grow exactly, when legal?

On November 7, if A64 passes, up to six plants and up to one ounce will be constitutionally legal for any adult 21+ while that adult is in Colorado.  Residency is not a requirement.
I mean for businesses.

heatstroke

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 06:15:50 AM

I know someone who grows in Colorado right now, and I know for a fact they don't reach nearly the profit margins you're talking about in the OP.  Granted, the plural of anecdote is data.

Not to be condescending, but have you grown pot before?  A 15,000 sqft warehouse seems like a huge undertaking for a first timer.  It might even be overkill, if CO laws are anything like CA's, I think you're limited to a certain number of plants per patient you serve.
DutchBrat

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2012, 09:50:03 AM

Awesome, thanks.

GLBSE - No, but Nefario supports the idea
MPEx - awaiting response
cryptostocks - awaiting response

You can try ICBIT, Tycho registered his pre-order ASIC bonds there.... worth a shot https://icbit.se/
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2012, 06:00:38 AM

Considering statements such as http://www.denverpost.com/news/marijuana/ci_17936371 which quote:
 ... wrote that the Department of Justice would consider civil and criminal action for those who invest in or facilitate marijuana production.

Read more: Colorado medical-marijuana bill draws U.S. attorney's warning - The Denver Post
   http://www.denverpost.com/news/marijuana/ci_17936371#ixzz26ESXdpJs
   Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

The stock exchange could potentially be held responsible for investing or facilitating, hence a listing of such a security is under the current circumstances a risk that we'ld not be willing to take.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: