Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does RyanPumper keep on making thousands of dollars per month?  (Read 3604 times)
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:53:07 PM

Isn't purposely pumping and dumping illegal in the US? 

What happens when this transfers over to crypto-currency and people that boast about it in forums?  Will the SEC go after groups like this?

I highly doubt it. These assholes get away with it.

Yup.  Sad but true in fact.
nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:46:47 PM

FaceofFear=CryptoJerk=DoubleKills=toleng=UpTo0.99=BTCsomethingorother=QuantumLeap=all the others=Ryan

the negative/"jealous" aliases are just a foil because the relentless whooping of success was sounding too fake

he's chopped all the negative comments from real people from the last few months & made a fresh start new Pumper's Picks thread and apparently this one  too

Just watch and learn, and send no coins
Unbelive

Activity: 210

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:40:25 PM

What happens when this transfers over to crypto-currency and people that boast about it in forums?  Will the SEC go after groups like this?

Yes the organizer does, but the rest dont. First they pay 0.5btc, then they pump coin he bought a month ago and raise price few times, he dump right before tell them to dump and at the end they have almost no profit and problems with law. He is of course somewhere far from any law and safe.

CryptoJerk

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 10:56:25 PM

TELL US ABOUT YOUR BOTS MR.PUMPER

STAY AWAY FROM RYAN HE IS TEACHING EVERYONE HOW TO PROFIT FROM MANIPULATING COINS

fast money is dirty money people, use your heart and leave it alone

work hard and you will make it

dont sell your souls for cash (or bitcoins)

No it was actually a 53btc injection that pushed the price from 50 to 179

I don't care whatever you call it, accumulation or whatever. You fuckers have inside knowledge.

I am looking at the NKT chart now and I am seeing pre-buys where this group has been gathering coins. Loads of fucking pre buys since the 12th of jan, so "ryan" and his "group" obviously know something that they aren't telling us here.

It is insiders knowledge and "his group" obviously do know something that isn't being shared publicly. Thats the benefit of being in a private group i suppose Wink

Yeah so here you are bragging to everyone because you guys cheat the system every week am I supposed to be impressed or something?

I hate to discuss "private" matters here but I have personally worked with ryan before and I know how he operates. This is why I brought up bots and the whole 9. He's heavily into that shit because when you have your own servers you can work bots in multiple coins at a time without having to physically be there

You can setup your bots, head out to the beach (or whatever the fuck this guy does) and come home to 50btc of profit easily without breaking a sweat. You can do this every fucking day if you want

I am not a trader, I develop coins and make my money that way.

After working with ryan once on a "small job" that we paid him good money for (40btc) I used his services again to help my team accumulate a % of a certain coin. This is how I know ryan is working bots all over this market because with this coin that we were dealing with, you couldn't place a single sell order without 5 small orders undercutting you. Professional manipulation

He forced sell resistance higher with sell orders totaling 20btc which jammed up the coin and caused people to dump on our buys. Granted, the whole thing was done very impressively and he has obviously put together a pretty decent machine, no complaints there. What pissed me off is the total lack of empathy this guy has

His asking price for this service was 70btc to which we all agreed upon, we even ponied up 15btc upfront. Now with the price of this coin shot to shit, and the job done. Ryan, out of the fucking blue, asks for the remaining 65btc..... but how the fuck could we pay him right away without the price of the coin lifting first? I explained this to him 50 times but he didn't budge because he didn't "trust" us WTF ryan?

He kept his sell walls on the coin and kept his bots running.... basically holding us to ransom until we paid this 65btc

Now I'm all for manipulation, the market cant function without it. But what I value more than anything else is ethical manipulation, you don't break the gentleman's code over some BS like this

sure, maybe we should have had our shit together before bringing ryan on board but sometimes, in business, you have to understand that you need to take risks to make MORE money!! ryan didn't want to take that risk with us and basically hung us out to dry

We ended up paying him 10btc per day last week before he decided to remove his "sell pressure"

im sure ass kissers and cronies are thinking "if you want a service you have to pay for it" and "nothings for free" blah blah.. well fuck you! In business, it's give and take. Ryan wanted to get paid first and that's understandable, but we didn't have the dough to pay him so he could have helped us out on that front and given us a little leeway

i'm not a ryan hater like the rest... hell, the guy teaches how the market is manipulated and how to profit from it, that's respectable..  i have made good money here and there. I am just disappointed with the way he has treated my team and feel like it was wrong and could have been handled differently

great trader, but hes a miser and him and his group only make money because they manipulate the fuck out of this market. Every day they fill up on some random coin (like NKT). Then, out of the blue, this random shitcoin is pumping like hell and they only people that profit is ryan and his group,, not my type of scene

hell manipulation is there for all to see so I will profit from this regardless

You could even call me a manipulator, who gives a shit. In this market you're either fucking someone in the ass or getting fucked yourself. I don't care how much money you make in the process, if you get into bed with ryan you're shaking hands with the devil himself. I would much rather slug it out in the market and make money on my own, all it's gonna take is some elbow grease but im not scared to work hard. Fuck taking the easy route, that's for pussies who don't care about the guy the other side of the trade

Ryan is working bots galore all over this fucking market there is no way in fucking hell you can "predict" all of this shit every fucking month like this GTFO

there is something you idiots are doing to "make things happen" so just come out and fucking say it

you tell me you are just going to "predict" 200 pumps naturally? OH FUCKING PLEASE this is NOT natural! no way is this "natural" either you guys have inside information or you are working with outside whales because wtf??

there is no way you can make this kind of volume just appear out of the freaking blue like this yet every time it does, you fuckers just happen to "know" about it MONTHS before the rest of us? Yeah maybe i can understand you seeing some shit popping off with all the talk on twitter and then scoring some money from a quick pump

but to do this every month is complete and total manipulation of the market it is NOT natural so tell us ALL about the bots you are using so that we can get on a level playing field

NO ONE in this place should have ANY advantage

You do realize you can buy an advanced trade / arbitrage bot for less than half a BTC and set it up yourself, right? It's a pretty level playing field if you don't expect anyone to do your work for you.

No you cannot

those things do not work worth a darn!

I'm a developer myself and I know what im doing so dont fucking come here and advise me

you need something heavy duty not some fucking quatloo trader GTFO

look how ryan was mocking us the other day by posting this, look what these guys are doing

On January 23rd, SPR fell into a quagmire of what seemed to be an endless pit of decline, and as a rule – the ‘majority’ of traders in this market believe that a decline in price is “irreversible,” which is interestingly what causes them to refer to coins like this as “dead,” whilst skilled traders refer to coins that are in this type of condition as “cheap” and therefore ripe for accumulation.

Starting on January 23rd, SPR declined from 69,960 Satoshi by 96% and settled at 2,507 Satoshi on March 12th.

do you think some fucking cat trader or quatloo trader can do that?

get real! that is more than a 90 PERCENT fall right there

these people are running riot in this place and no one is putting a leash on them
Unbelive

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:40:38 PM

crypto coins are being traded, so will also be market manipulated. One thing developers can put into coin is high inflation. You cant pump high inflationary coins easily, since miners can quite nicely dump on your pumps. How you will make your coin high inflationary for long time i have no ideas. So i have no ideas what else you can do to make manipulation harder.

The point is this guys just missed the point of crypto totally. They are dreaming some fake dreams instead of use it wisely and be even able to earn something.

trollercoaster
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:25:04 AM

They will be caught, and they will lose everything.
BTCfaucetTIME

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:26:10 PM

While we as traders, keep on losing money no matter how much time we spend on the computer, RyanPumper keeps on making profit after profit for years on end without fail. What is he doing differently that the majority of people are not doing? What does he see that we do not see?

he pump and manipulate more than 400 coins
i think they make more than 1 million dollar since last years september

Hi Guys, Ryan Pumper here... Your resident Altcoin hoarder/investor. I've been in Crypto since July 2013.. I originally bought 1,000 bucks worth of BTC after reading the whitepaper – then came November 2013 and my original $1,000 had gone up nearly 10 times. At that point, I put down everything and went full time crypto.

Most of my time is spent perusing the Alt scene, and I’ve picked up on a lot of things along the way that for some reason aren’t commonly referenced or brought up at all within the community. I see some people who say they have never made any money trading Alts – which blows my mind because I feel that even the most novice trader can pull 100% a day from Crypto – and that’s me being quite conservative.

Anyway, I’ll be posting my trades, and suggestions on a daily basis and talking you guys through the thought process behind them. My personal target is 100% profit per day minimum.. and I know that if you guys gain an understanding of the basic principles behind each and every one of my trades, then you too will be making 100% profit per day.

Private Group Round Up

MAY
Total Gains: 1,042%

Week Beginning: 05/11
Week Ending: 05/17
Coins: SLING, TRON, GRAV, EPY, BLOCK, XPY
Return: 597%

Week Beginning: 05/04
Week Ending: 05/10
Coins: BTCD, ASN, BCR, EFL, 8BIT, SDC, START
Return: 445%

APRIL
Total Gains: 4,344%

Week Beginning: 04/27
Week Ending: 05/03
Coins: BTCD, KTK, AM, OPAL, XAI, PTC, BYC
Return: 1,034%

Week Beginning: 04/20
Week Ending: 04/26
Coins: XAI, CF, FC2, 8BIT, PTC, WBB, XPY, HYPER, DGB
Return: 1,132%

Week Beginning: 04/13
Week Ending: 04/19
Coins: VIA, XPY, IOC, TRON, FC2, BLOCK, NLG
Return: 678%

Week Beginning: 04/06
Week Ending: 04/12
Coins: XAI, NAV, VIA, IOC, HYPER, MMXIV
Return: 788%

Week Beginning: 03/30
Week Ending: 04/05
Coins: HZ, SPR, HYPER, CSD, VRC, XBS, XPY, BAY, VIA
Return: 712%

MARCH
Total Gains: 4,110%

Week Beginning: 03/23
Week Ending: 03/29
Coins: XPY, SPR, RBY, CRAVE, XAI, XTC, START
Return: 1,007%

Week Beginning: 03/16
Week Ending: 03/22
Coins: XC, START, XPY, SDC, DRK, SYS, NKT, MMXIV
Return: 2,018%

Week Beginning: 03/09
Week Ending: 03/15
Coins: SYS, VIA, DGB, QSLV, OCUPY, XAI
Return: 431%

Week Beginning: 03/02
Week Ending: 03/08
Coins: HYPER, SPR, RBY, XBS, BLOCK, HZ
Return: 654%

FEBRUARY
Total Gains: 3,004%

Week Beginning: 02/23
Week Ending: 03/01
Coins: BOOM, MYST, SYS, GEO, POT, SSD
Return: 557%

Week Beginning: 02/16
Week Ending: 02/22
Coins: SSD, PTC, GNS, NKT, MAX, GHC
Return: 738%

Week Beginning: 02/09
Week Ending: 02/15
Coins: 10K, NKT, 2015, LTCD, CSD, XTR
Return: 976%

Week Beginning: 02/02
Week Ending: 02/08
Coins: GNS, ICG, EXCL, VTC, 2015
Return: 733%

JANUARY
Total Gains: 4,492%

Week Beginning: 01/26
Week Ending: 02/01
Coins: EXCL, SBIT, CAM, GP, FSC2, OPTI, IOC, 2015, DGD
Return: 917%

Week Beginning: 01/19
Week Ending: 01/25
Coins: XSP, GSX, DGD, SCSY, VIA, CLOAK, UIS, XBS
Return: 780%

Week Beginning: 01/12
Week Ending: 01/18
Coins: SFR, START, SBIT, UIS, GNS, MNE, OPAL, NOO, VDO
Return: 631%

Week Beginning: 01/05
Week Ending: 01/11
Coins: BYC, START, XC, 2015, SMBR, VIOR, SYS, NEOS, BOOM, KORE
Return: 1,008%

Week Beginning: 12/29
Week Ending: 01/04
Coins: MARYJ, IOC, XQN, START, GAIA, VDO, UTIL
Return: 1,102%

DECEMBER
Total Gains: 3,040%

Week Beginning: 12/22
Week Ending: 12/28
Coins: OPAL, XC, SMBR, ICG, ZET
Return: 741%

Week Beginning: 12/15
Week Ending: 12/21
Coins: NAUT, ARCH, ICG, CCN, VIOR, NLG, START, XC, VDO
Return: 705%

Week Beginning: 12/08
Week Ending: 12/14
Coins: NAUT, VIOR, KORE, AERO, PTC, XST, OPAL, BOOM, START
Return: 667%

Week Beginning: 12/01
Week Ending: 12/07
Coins: CCN, AERO, START, CKC, IOC, XCASH, MNE, APEX, NEOS
Return: 927%

NOVEMBER
Total Gains: 4,569%

Week Beginning: 11/24
Week Ending: 11/30
Coins: BOOM, START, OPAL, XST, VIOR, EXCL, MARYJ
Return: 767%

Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23
Coins: TIT, GAIA, BTM, START, BOOM, SONIC, NEOS, AERO, BALLS, LTCD
Return: 947%

Week Beginning: 11/10
Week Ending: 11/16
Coins: START, LXC, MNE, SLR, UTIL, VDO, XC
Return: 735%

Week Beginning: 11/03
Week Ending: 11/09
Coins: PYRA, EXCL, DANK, VIA, TIT, SWIFT, UTIL, RZR, LXC
Return: 1,127%

Week Beginning: 10/27
Week Ending: 11/02
Coins: XCASH, SMBR, CLOAK, GLOW, MCL, MARYJ, NEOS
Return: 993%

OCTOBER
Total Gains: 5,582%

Week Beginning: 10/20
Week Ending: 10/26
Coins: ENRG, MARYJ, SSD, GHOST, SYS, VOOT
Return: 1,319%

Week Beginning: 10/13
Week Ending: 10/19
Coins: HAL, GHOST, LKNX, NEOS, HAL, SEED, APEX, SLR, OPAL, GB, SFR
Return: 1,717%

Week Beginning: 10/06
Week Ending: 10/12
Coins: APEX, GHOST, COCO, SLR, SEED, MID, CLOAK, SLG, QTL, GML
Return: 1,334%

Week Beginning: 09/29
Week Ending: 10/05
Coins: CANN, BBR, NEOS, XBOT, EXCL, GLYPH, XCASH, THC
Return: 1,212%

SEPTEMBER
Total Gains: 4,760%

Week Beginning: 09/22
Week Ending: 09/27
Coins: BTM, SLG, AR, XBOT, AERO, HAL, CANN, VLTY, SSD
Return: 1,753%

Week Beginning: 09/15
Week Ending: 09/20
Coins: CANN, SHADE, SSD, XBOT, APEX, LTCD, HAL, NLG
Return: 945%

Week Beginning: 09/08
Week Ending: 09/14
Coins: KORE, NEOS, SSV, XST, LXC, CANN
Return: 523%

Week Beginning: 09/01
Week Ending: 09/07
Coins: HAL, NLG, VIA, XST
Return: 1,539%

Historic Altcoin Calls

FC2 - 1,850 Sats to 8,988 Sats - 385% Profit

TRON - 40,404 Sats to 98,000 Sats - 142% Profit

BLOCK - 10,500 Sats to 49,989 Sats - 376% Profit

BYC - 17,558 Sats to 73,000 Sats - 315% Profit

XPY - 34,997 Sats to 103,700 Sats - 196% Profit

START - 1,981% PROFIT

MMXIV - 2,661% PROFIT

XBS - 2,661% PROFIT

GSX - 881% PROFIT

CLOAK - 863% PROFIT

CRAVE - 4,445% PROFIT

CANN - 1,128% PROFIT

IOC - 677% PROFIT

May: 1,042%
Click for more

April: 4,344%
Click for more

March: 4,110%
Click for more

February: 3,004%
Click for more

January: 4,492%
Click for more

December: 3,040%
Click for more

November: 4,569%
Click for more

October: 5,582%
Click for more

September: 4,760%
Click for more

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

hello ryan
thanks for your alert on kore
what about next coin ? what do you think about ioc / xbot / shade ?

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Ryan Pumper,

Just wanted to say great trading thread, I have learned a lot.
I would like to receive your PICK OF THE WEEK in pm if its still open.

dijclarwin

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

Hey there, would love to hear what your picks of the week are.  Been watching some of the ones you've mentioned in your thread and I made a bit with them so far.

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

I am looking forward to your pick of the week !

i watch your thread everyday and learn so many tips
i think this time will be ioc, right ?

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Read through your thread..wish i came across it sooner. Very solid.  Wink

31 Aug - 01 Sep
Total return: 133%
Coins: BTCD, HAL, VOOT

BTCD

Out of every coin that I’ve traded or invested in – my largest reward, bar none, has come from BTCD. I have a long position in BTCD, not only that but I’ve been playing the swings every day since July to maximize my returns. This has been the most consistent performer on so many different levels.

My decision to get into this coin in the first place was based on the fact that it was behaving exactly like Vericoin (VRC). If you remember, Vericoin had its first rally and then continued on upwards from there. I know several people who made 10 – 20Xs their money during VRC’s heyday. These guys were literally minting Bitcoins every time VRC rallied.

BTCD had its first rally and then formed a very strong uptrend. I was constantly monitoring the volume, and saw an almost 1:1 match with the data I had for VRC back when it was building up steam. So, I bit the bullet and put all I had into this coin...

and, to cut a long story short, BTCD is still trending upwards today.

Overall, there is a lot of money to be had from trading Crypto intra-day and taking advantage of scalping opportunities but I tell you, there are coins out there that perform better over the long-term than they do intra-day, and THESE are the coins that you can pull gargantuan returns from. It’s just a matter of taking the time out to analyse the entire market and that consists of tracking data, keeping records of things such as m/cap and volume etc.. that way you can tell instantly when you have a home-run opportunity in front of you.

Twitter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
deeprocks

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:36:25 PM

While we as traders, keep on losing money no matter how much time we spend on the computer, RyanPumper keeps on making profit after profit for years on end without fail. What is he doing differently that the majority of people are not doing? What does he see that we do not see?

he pump and manipulate more than 400 coins
i think they make more than 1 million dollar since last years september

probably more than that i know they made $90,000 from pumping crave and roughly $60,000 from pumping tron if my calculations are correct, and thats only two coins out of the others

im gonna keep watching, if he keeps this up for another few months i could see myself taking part in some of their shenanigans

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 09:00:20 PM

first off BTCFaucet guy that is the longest post I have seen here I think.. Congrats LOL

2nd you guys are missing the key part of the equation here.. ever wondered why people call for decentralized exchanges ?
Think about it..

Also Pools use to be an issue too and I can name a couple that were linked to a well known exchange that had some nasty bs associated but why bother ?
Such as guys making the coin then posting the new coin on their own auto coin switching pool then adding the coin to their own exchange.
And we all know an exchange can make the HTML etc say anything it wants...

Now they thought hey.. lets rip off more stock market jargon and we will make coins with "IPO's"
Then IPO got a bad name so they started in on other names etc. like ICO
Only problem is this is not the *regulated stock market this is a Free (for all) All illegal black market where no accountability is required.
You guys can look in the mirror and blame yourselves for shit like this if you ever bought coins that came from some type of ICO/IPO etc.
Once that bullshit started this crap got simply ridiculous.

FUD first & ask questions later™
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 12:16:05 AM

Yup.  Sad but true in fact.

P&D is even happening in SEC regulated markets.  Regulations they make are a joke.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:56:51 PM

@tokeweed
that is not really comparable.. if fraud is found it will be dealt with vs. this bullshit where it will continue.
and the old Law argument is Laws won't stop all crimes but so what ? should we not even try and stop criminals then ?
that tired old argument is stupid.

many of you over time have to be seeing what I have been saying all along for years loudly now..
and that is we need *some regulations legally to help crypto work.
or it will *continue to spiral out of control and continue on it's death march down.. like it has been steadily for a year or two now non stop.
the whole denial routine is bullshit.
all Altcoins have tanked bad and Bitcoin has never recovered from $1,000 a coin so wake up and admit things need to change !
I think the reg's should be a compromise between us and the fed's etc.
I am not saying let them make rules on their own.

..my 2 cents lol

FUD first & ask questions later™
hdmediaservices

Activity: 630
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 09:24:23 PM

Does anyone believe that any alt-coin is NOT manipulated in some way? 

I mean -- seriously -- who thinks alt-coins are designed for the good of anything anymore? 

They are all just good get-rich quick schemes in some form or fashion. 

Alt-coins are so easy to manipulate on these "so-called" markets -- they are like penny stocks but worse. 

It doesn't take a genius to pump and dump -- just a little BTC on hand.

Unbelive

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:45:33 PM

Does anyone believe that any alt-coin is NOT manipulated in some way? 

I mean -- seriously -- who thinks alt-coins are designed for the good of anything anymore? 

They are all just good get-rich quick schemes in some form or fashion. 

Alt-coins are so easy to manipulate on these "so-called" markets -- they are like penny stocks but worse. 

It doesn't take a genius to pump and dump -- just a little BTC on hand.

Anything is possible to manipulate if you have enough money. you can buy lots of Oil and you will pump up price.  But saying that all alcoins are designated for that is silly. Most of them are designated with some reason. Some coins reason is for fun. 

Manipulated are by those that want to earn that way as they can with any asset. But altcoins are much easier to.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 01:53:43 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 01:14:31 PM by marcetin

I was doing promotion of my new services on IRC channels of bunch of coins and was amazed that almost where ever I enter someone start PM with me offering me involvement in pump of that coin.

EDIT: I forgot to say, I was never part of any pump and never will be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 10672

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:08:29 AM

i was very interested in his service and followed his thread for a couple of weeks, it was a good education and i learned some stuff.

but i never paid him anything, i wanted to but since i asked him a couple of questions about some picks of his and he didn't have any response to them i stayed away from it.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
BIT-Sharon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 06:32:30 AM

there are three kinds of peopel with bitcoin,  the first one is for investment and prifit only, the second one is for belief and the third one is for trading. do you think so?
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 09:24:06 AM

TELL US ABOUT YOUR BOTS MR.PUMPER

STAY AWAY FROM RYAN HE IS TEACHING EVERYONE HOW TO PROFIT FROM MANIPULATING COINS

fast money is dirty money people, use your heart and leave it alone

work hard and you will make it

dont sell your souls for cash (or bitcoins)

No it was actually a 53btc injection that pushed the price from 50 to 179

I don't care whatever you call it, accumulation or whatever. You fuckers have inside knowledge.

I am looking at the NKT chart now and I am seeing pre-buys where this group has been gathering coins. Loads of fucking pre buys since the 12th of jan, so "ryan" and his "group" obviously know something that they aren't telling us here.

It is insiders knowledge and "his group" obviously do know something that isn't being shared publicly. Thats the benefit of being in a private group i suppose Wink

Yeah so here you are bragging to everyone because you guys cheat the system every week am I supposed to be impressed or something?

I hate to discuss "private" matters here but I have personally worked with ryan before and I know how he operates. This is why I brought up bots and the whole 9. He's heavily into that shit because when you have your own servers you can work bots in multiple coins at a time without having to physically be there

You can setup your bots, head out to the beach (or whatever the fuck this guy does) and come home to 50btc of profit easily without breaking a sweat. You can do this every fucking day if you want

I am not a trader, I develop coins and make my money that way.

After working with ryan once on a "small job" that we paid him good money for (40btc) I used his services again to help my team accumulate a % of a certain coin. This is how I know ryan is working bots all over this market because with this coin that we were dealing with, you couldn't place a single sell order without 5 small orders undercutting you. Professional manipulation

He forced sell resistance higher with sell orders totaling 20btc which jammed up the coin and caused people to dump on our buys. Granted, the whole thing was done very impressively and he has obviously put together a pretty decent machine, no complaints there. What pissed me off is the total lack of empathy this guy has

His asking price for this service was 70btc to which we all agreed upon, we even ponied up 15btc upfront. Now with the price of this coin shot to shit, and the job done. Ryan, out of the fucking blue, asks for the remaining 65btc..... but how the fuck could we pay him right away without the price of the coin lifting first? I explained this to him 50 times but he didn't budge because he didn't "trust" us WTF ryan?

He kept his sell walls on the coin and kept his bots running.... basically holding us to ransom until we paid this 65btc

Now I'm all for manipulation, the market cant function without it. But what I value more than anything else is ethical manipulation, you don't break the gentleman's code over some BS like this

sure, maybe we should have had our shit together before bringing ryan on board but sometimes, in business, you have to understand that you need to take risks to make MORE money!! ryan didn't want to take that risk with us and basically hung us out to dry

We ended up paying him 10btc per day last week before he decided to remove his "sell pressure"

im sure ass kissers and cronies are thinking "if you want a service you have to pay for it" and "nothings for free" blah blah.. well fuck you! In business, it's give and take. Ryan wanted to get paid first and that's understandable, but we didn't have the dough to pay him so he could have helped us out on that front and given us a little leeway

i'm not a ryan hater like the rest... hell, the guy teaches how the market is manipulated and how to profit from it, that's respectable..  i have made good money here and there. I am just disappointed with the way he has treated my team and feel like it was wrong and could have been handled differently

great trader, but hes a miser and him and his group only make money because they manipulate the fuck out of this market. Every day they fill up on some random coin (like NKT). Then, out of the blue, this random shitcoin is pumping like hell and they only people that profit is ryan and his group,, not my type of scene

hell manipulation is there for all to see so I will profit from this regardless

You could even call me a manipulator, who gives a shit. In this market you're either fucking someone in the ass or getting fucked yourself. I don't care how much money you make in the process, if you get into bed with ryan you're shaking hands with the devil himself. I would much rather slug it out in the market and make money on my own, all it's gonna take is some elbow grease but im not scared to work hard. Fuck taking the easy route, that's for pussies who don't care about the guy the other side of the trade

Ryan is working bots galore all over this fucking market there is no way in fucking hell you can "predict" all of this shit every fucking month like this GTFO

there is something you idiots are doing to "make things happen" so just come out and fucking say it

you tell me you are just going to "predict" 200 pumps naturally? OH FUCKING PLEASE this is NOT natural! no way is this "natural" either you guys have inside information or you are working with outside whales because wtf??

there is no way you can make this kind of volume just appear out of the freaking blue like this yet every time it does, you fuckers just happen to "know" about it MONTHS before the rest of us? Yeah maybe i can understand you seeing some shit popping off with all the talk on twitter and then scoring some money from a quick pump

but to do this every month is complete and total manipulation of the market it is NOT natural so tell us ALL about the bots you are using so that we can get on a level playing field

NO ONE in this place should have ANY advantage

You do realize you can buy an advanced trade / arbitrage bot for less than half a BTC and set it up yourself, right? It's a pretty level playing field if you don't expect anyone to do your work for you.

No you cannot

those things do not work worth a darn!

I'm a developer myself and I know what im doing so dont fucking come here and advise me

you need something heavy duty not some fucking quatloo trader GTFO

look how ryan was mocking us the other day by posting this, look what these guys are doing

On January 23rd, SPR fell into a quagmire of what seemed to be an endless pit of decline, and as a rule – the ‘majority’ of traders in this market believe that a decline in price is “irreversible,” which is interestingly what causes them to refer to coins like this as “dead,” whilst skilled traders refer to coins that are in this type of condition as “cheap” and therefore ripe for accumulation.

Starting on January 23rd, SPR declined from 69,960 Satoshi by 96% and settled at 2,507 Satoshi on March 12th.

do you think some fucking cat trader or quatloo trader can do that?

get real! that is more than a 90 PERCENT fall right there

these people are running riot in this place and no one is putting a leash on them

The thing about SPR is that massive decline back in Feb was due to the lead dev abandoning the project and the recent sudden pump was mostly me personally buying in a few hundred thousand coins.  Since then, it has been announced that the project is being resurrected albeit with a change of direction and new team hence some fluctuating low volume market movements.

What pissed me off was RyanPumper posting graphs of that action and claiming that he predicted it even though he didn't post these claims until after I had pushed the price up for a while.  Did RyanPumper make a profit on a coin that was averaging 1BTC volume a day....a week in the past and well before the relaunch was announced?  I highly doubt it.  I personally believe he found an impressive looking chart and included it in his weekly "prospectus" to lure more people into his little club.

Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge the man anything.  He is clearly good at making money.  I personally think that he has enough skills to make money without misleading people though.
gameboyadvance

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:50:32 AM

The thing about SPR is that massive decline back in Feb was due to the lead dev abandoning the project and the recent sudden pump was mostly me personally buying in a few hundred thousand coins.  Since then, it has been announced that the project is being resurrected albeit with a change of direction and new team hence some fluctuating low volume market movements.

What pissed me off was RyanPumper posting graphs of that action and claiming that he predicted it even though he didn't post these claims until after I had pushed the price up for a while.  Did RyanPumper make a profit on a coin that was averaging 1BTC volume a day....a week in the past and well before the relaunch was announced?  I highly doubt it.  I personally believe he found an impressive looking chart and included it in his weekly "prospectus" to lure more people into his little club.

Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge the man anything.  He is clearly good at making money.  I personally think that he has enough skills to make money without misleading people though.

Ryan posted a cheat sheet for SPR way back in December 2014, two months before that February drop even appeared on the chart

He wrote, way back in december 2014, that after pumping, SPR has a pattern where it drops 60% or more in value

if you know how low the price of a coin is going to fall, then you have the perfect buying price

SPR Price Rhythm

On Dec 19, SPR was priced at 40,000 Satoshi

By Dec 22, the price had fallen to 15,000 Satoshi

Exploitable behavioural trait: 62% loss in value

From 15,000 Satoshi, SPR shot upwards and landed at a price of 49,989 Satoshi on Dec 28, a 233% profit

By Jan 04, the price had sunk to 19,001

Exploitable behavioural trait: 61% loss in value

After leaping through price range, after price range, SPR has declined by 60% or more, on two separate occasions

These exploitable price movements occur over and over again, making it simple to gauge the most optimal buying-in price.

after Ryan predicted a 60% or more decline in december, what happened?

well the price declined 90% by feb

and after that big feb decline he put spr into his picks on the 26th of Febuary which was literally the bottom of that decline at a low of 3,950 satoshis

under the picks you can see he wrote that the coins are sitting at a -70% or lower decline

He wrote this cheet sheet TWO MONTHS before any of this price action occurred

The implication being, where there is intelligent accumulation (shaking of the trees), there is the anticipation of a major price move.

As more and more perceptive traders pile in to take advantage of this accumulation, the price breaks out of accumulation range naturally. And being that the novices and weak hands have been completely shaken out of the coin, there is absolutely no sell resistance at this point – allowing prices to climb freely

Now. Whilst the novice avoids low volume coins. The skilled player realises the difference between a dead/dying coin, and one that is being accumulated in preparation of distribution.

The skilled player understands that every coin has its maximum capacity in terms of volume, thus coins with an above average 24hr trading volume are not looked upon as profitable opportunities – unless there is above average demand (which is rarely the case).

This SPR trade, was born out of the simple fact that I had observed a recurring pattern, a particular strain of behaviour being exhibited on more than one occasion.

SPR Price Rhythm

On Dec 19, SPR was priced at 40,000 Satoshi

By Dec 22, the price had fallen to 15,000 Satoshi

Exploitable behavioural trait: 62% loss in value

From 15,000 Satoshi, SPR shot upwards and landed at a price of 49,989 Satoshi on Dec 28, a 233% profit

By Jan 04, the price had sunk to 19,001

Exploitable behavioural trait: 61% loss in value

After leaping through price range, after price range, SPR has declined by 60% or more, on two separate occasions

These exploitable price movements occur over and over again, making it simple to gauge the most optimal buying-in price.

Some will call it manipulation, because they are often on the other side of the natural flow of the market – thus persistently averaging up loss after loss. Others will call it manipulation, because they’d hate for novices to metamorph into skilled players.

Whether you're willing to accept this or not, it will never change the fact that every single coin in the market follows a strict, and therefore obvious, pattern of Accumulation and Distribution. This is the price cycle. This is how the market moves.

Whether you realise it, or not, you are either trading with the cycle or against it, this is a cold hard truth.

The charts reveal when intelligent traders are filling their warehouses to the brim with a certain coin. The implication being, people don't just decide to accumulate for no reason - where there is intelligent accumulation, a large price move will always follow.

Ryan didn't say that he pumped SPR, he provided the cheet sheet, exposed the price patterns and got his entire group into SPR at the bottom of the decline at 3,950 satoshis.

Since then the price went all the way up to 19,876 satoshis, a 403% profit for those that bought when he gave the call

The price right now is 7,667 Satoshis which is still a 95% profit from his original call

he calls this "Price Pattern Exploitation" by the way

Don't get me wrong, I don't begrudge the man anything.  He is clearly good at making money.

As long as he keeps spreading (no pun intended) the wealth, then i say keep on keeping on! Cheesy

If you say that you are the one who pumped SPR, then you only succeeded in doing ryans dirty work for him. I think, this is what he means when he says you have to use the time and effort and energy of other traders to win big: http://pumperspicks.com/you-must-learn-how-to-use-the-time-effort-and-energy-of-other-traders-to-win-big/

Here's a quote from the article

Winners do not chase pumps. Winners let the pumps come to them

you were trying to manipulate spr for your own selfish reasons, ryan exposed all the price patterns and broadcast the information out to his group

they got into spr right under your nose and hijacked a HUGE chunk of profit as a result
kalgecin

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 10:20:11 PM

I am very sceptical. Seems like he posts success stories after the price gone up.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:49:12 AM

Very simple

just calculation
if ryan have 20 member/week he get 0.5 x 20 = 10BTC
he make 10BTC of that to pump market

than member get profit and he join for new week again

before pump ryan buy that coin in low price and send email/pm to member
so member buy it too and keep hold, after that ryan pump it "in perfect time"

but not all he get maxx profit ( not all)

===Sempak===
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: