Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller's feedback on my account  (Read 2373 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:02:42 PM

Your statement was in response to me saying that once escrow is setup that a deal is set in stone. At that point the terms of a deal would have had to be confirmed and agreed to. Escrow cannot be setup until that happens (they wouldn't be any way for escrow to be setup without terms agreed to and confirmed first).

The sale of accounts is not against any rules, however that does not mean that people do not buy accounts for doggy reasons. My revised comment does not mention that your account was potentially sold.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 03:08:00 PM

Your statement was in response to me saying that once escrow is setup that a deal is set in stone. At that point the terms of a deal would have had to be confirmed and agreed to. Escrow cannot be setup until that happens (they wouldn't be any way for escrow to be setup without terms agreed to and confirmed first).

Then that's a misunderstand as I set up MZ as an escrow before the deal was confirmed. I dint confirm the deal with the buyer and just asked MZ if he was willing to escrow the deal. MZ can confirm this.

I don't confirm my deal till the buyer says "I agree" and once he says that, I send him the code/money. If you think that setting up an escrow is a deal set in stone, then the person who backed out from my earlier deal deserves to get negative feedback. I had contacted MZ and then the buyer backed out of the deal and I had to inform MZ about it.

I am still immature when it comes to using escrow and yesterday was the first time I used an escrow.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:14:01 PM

Asking someone if they can escrow a deal is not setting up escrow. Setting up escrow, in my eyes would be to have both parties confirm the terms of the trade and requesting an escrow agreement.

Maybe it is a miscommunication issue, maybe it is you backpedaling. I'll go ahead and revise it to reflect your apparent lack of understanding of my terminology. 
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 03:22:32 PM

Asking someone if they can escrow a deal is not setting up escrow. Setting up escrow, in my eyes would be to have both parties confirm the terms of the trade and requesting an escrow agreement.

Maybe it is a miscommunication issue, maybe it is you backpedaling. I'll go ahead and revise it to reflect your apparent lack of understanding of my terminology.  

I don't know what you think about me whether I'm lying or not. In my posts, nowhere did I mention that I'll back out of a confirmed deal. It was your misunderstanding thinking I want to and that's what you wrote in the feedback you left. I dint edit my statement on that thread which makes you feel I'm backpedaling.

You also are blaming me of buying my own account and that Badbear removed you because of me. You blamed that other user of being my alt. You blamed me of criticizing you and said you were waiting for a chance to give me negative feedback. What should I conclude QS?

I haven't ever told anyone to get you removed from the trust system nor have left you a negative feedback. I have never insulted you or abused you and have only criticized your actions which I felt were wrong and hence you wanted to leave me negative feedback.

Thanks for the revised feedback "Openly stated that he will back out of a deal after the terms of a deal were confirmed and escrow is setup if he can find someone who can offer better terms.

He later said that his statement was regarding the time when terms are still being discussed and not yet confirmed. His original comment was in response to a comment saying that terms of a trade were confirmed."

Please someone pinch me. I deserve this for someone else's misunderstanding Cheesy

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 03:36:40 PM

I don't know what you think about me whether I'm lying or not. In my posts, nowhere did I mention that I'll back out of a confirmed deal. It was your misunderstanding thinking I want to and that's what you wrote in the feedback you left. I dint edit my statement on that thread which makes you feel I'm backpedaling.
you responded to me saying that once escrow is setup that a deal is set in stone saying that you have the right to cancel a deal. I don't know why you would make that statement in response to my statement if you would not be willing to cancel a deal after the terms were confirmed.
You also are blaming me of buying my own account and that Badbear removed you because of me. You blamed that other user of being my alt. You blamed me of criticizing you and said you were waiting for a chance to give me negative feedback. What should I conclude QS?
I didn't ask BadBear the reason he removed me and I am not sure I will ask.

I said that your posting history is consistent with that of a purchased account, however as MZ pointed out the chances of that are unlikely due to the reuse of an old address.

I said that I was speculating that you are the same as the other person and I specifically said that I did not have any evidence besides the fact that you both are often trolling me and are critical of me. The list of the people that do that to me is pretty small that have not received a negative from me and you both tend to make it into most QS threads.

I did say that I thought you were trying to bait me into giving a negative in a similar way that tspacepilot was, however the difference is that I was able to find information that proved tspacepilot is a scammer. 

I haven't ever told anyone to get you removed from the trust system nor have left you a negative feedback. I have never insulted you or abused you and have only criticized your actions which I felt were wrong and hence you wanted to leave me negative feedback.
Yes you did.
-snip-
I would like to ask Badbear to remove him from the default trust.
-snip
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 03:55:24 PM

you responded to me saying that once escrow is setup that a deal is set in stone saying that you have the right to cancel a deal. I don't know why you would make that statement in response to my statement if you would not be willing to cancel a deal after the terms were confirmed.

Setting up an escrow as asking the member to escrow the deal. Now what I know you have your own definition of words like "setting up". You have your own definition of "getting sued" as well. You don't even post from an account with your real name unlike me.

I just bolded the statement that "asking an escrow about a deal" doesn't mean that the deal is like a stone. You interpret the statements as per you understanding and leave a feedback which is irrelevant.

You still find me worthy of that feedback which openly proves that because I was criticizing you earlier, you dislike me. Leaving negative feedback for personal reasons is abusing the trust feedback. There is no accusation against me till date which proves that I backed out from a confirmed deal.

I never leave a person a feedback even if he has abused me. I don't even abuse him back even though I feel like. That's me. I will only leave a person a negative feedback is he has scammed me as I have the right and proof as well. I don't leave feedback which does not make any sense.

I said that your posting history is consistent with that of a purchased account, however as MZ pointed out the chances of that are unlikely due to the reuse of an old address.

I said that I was speculating that you are the same as the other person and I specifically said that I did not have any evidence besides the fact that you both are often trolling me and are critical of me. The list of the people that do that to me is pretty small that have not received a negative from me and you both tend to make it into most QS threads.

Wow! Excellent comment. All the people in this entire world who criticize you are my alts. I'm loving your way of judging people.  Wink

You forget when I said that QS uses proper grammar. But what to do? According to you I have been criticizing you from previous birth.

Trolling you? I'm trolling ISIS and atheists as well. How if I say that I doubt you are an ISIS member? You would love that too as I constantly post in their threads.

I did say that I thought you were trying to bait me into giving a negative in a similar way that tspacepilot was, however the difference is that I was able to find information that proved tspacepilot is a scammer.  

You are so mean. You want me to be accused of scamming or want to search an evidence where I have scammed a user. How much hatred dear and for what? Did I do anything wrong to you before? I don't even remember insulting you before and I have only voiced my opinion as a neutral user. I guess you would love to see me getting scammed. Proves what kind of a person you are. Not a trustworthy or reputed person but only a person who spreads hate and hates those who criticize him. This attitude won't help you dear.

Yes you did.
-snip-
-snip

You are forgetting something QS. I made this post after you gave me negative feedback. Although you claim that I always wanted you out of default trust. That was something you had against me as I used to criticize you. If I can remember, shorena also found fault with your feedback earlier.

You know what QS. People send me over $100 before confirming a deal with me and before getting a response. If I can't fulfill the deal, I refund their money. These are people whom I've never met in my life but it proves that how much they trust me and don't mind risking their money with me. I've earned their trust and not asked for it unlike you said in your earlier thread that an escrow needs trust.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:41:46 PM

Setting up an escrow as asking the member to escrow the deal. Now what I know you have your own definition of words like "setting up". You have your own definition of "getting sued" as well. You don't even post from an account with your real name unlike me.
No. That is not what is reasonable to say is what setting up escrow means. It would be ridiculous to think that a deal would be set in stone if someone were to simply help as escrow for a deal that may not even have a buyer yet - there wouldn't even be any deal to potentially be set in stone yet.

I do not have my own definition of getting sued.

You still find me worthy of that feedback which openly proves that because I was criticizing you earlier, you dislike me. Leaving negative feedback for personal reasons is abusing the trust feedback. There is no accusation against me till date which proves that I backed out from a confirmed deal.
No it does not. My feedback is fact based and does not reflect any personal opinions.

You do not need to have actually scammed to receive a negative. That however does not matter because I have never left you a negative trust rating, it was neutral the entire time. IMO the fact that you are making such a big deal out of a neutral rating is pretty clear evidence that your prior comments criticizing me was in fact baiting me to leave a negative in order to have a reason to complain to get me removed.

Wow! Excellent comment. All the people in this entire world who criticize you are my alts. I'm loving your way of judging people.  Wink
I am saying that the only two people who always show up in the QS threads are the same two people. That is my conclusion.
You forget when I said that QS uses proper grammar. But what to do? According to you I have been criticizing you from previous birth.

Trolling you? I'm trolling ISIS and atheists as well. How if I say that I doubt you are an ISIS member? You would love that too as I constantly post in their threads.

I am glad that you adhere to the Christian belief that everyone should be respected for their opinions regardless if they are the same or not.

Yes you did.
-snip-
-snip

You are forgetting something QS. I made this post after you gave me negative feedback. Although you claim that I always wanted you out of default trust. That was something you had against me as I used to criticize you. If I can remember, shorena also found fault with your feedback earlier.
When did I give you a negative? Do you have a screenshot of such negative? I can tell you right now, as mentioned above none of my ratings against you were ever negative. There is a glaring difference between a neutral and a negative and it would be very difficult to make the mistake between the two
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 04:47:16 PM

I don't know what BadBear was waiting for to remove QS from his list. Having him in there has proved disastrous. Quickseller is obviously an individual obsessed with witch hunting and your case is a crystal clear example.

While you've probably never caused any harm, he felt that it was appropriate to give you such a vague rating only after you expressed your thoughts against him. It's also funny how he goes that far to justify such a rating when he's clearly based it on speculation and personal bias. Not surprisingly though, his comment above where he tries to justify this rating comes with more accusations and a personal attack. Seems like someone didn't learn his lesson.

I really do hope that no one like Quickseller receives a spot in default trust ever again.

Too busy to look... has he been AXED finally? Is the wicked WITCH dead?

Oh so sad.

Erikalui keep fighting the good fight don't let QS bully you and know that many in the community support your efforts to call out this jerk.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:00:34 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 05:11:41 PM by erikalui

No. That is not what is reasonable to say is what setting up escrow means. It would be ridiculous to think that a deal would be set in stone if someone were to simply help as escrow for a deal that may not even have a buyer yet - there wouldn't even be any deal to potentially be set in stone yet.

I do not have my own definition of getting sued.

No it does not. My feedback is fact based and does not reflect any personal opinions.

You do not need to have actually scammed to receive a negative. That however does not matter because I have never left you a negative trust rating, it was neutral the entire time. IMO the fact that you are making such a big deal out of a neutral rating is pretty clear evidence that your prior comments criticizing me was in fact baiting me to leave a negative in order to have a reason to complain to get me removed.

I am saying that the only two people who always show up in the QS threads are the same two people. That is my conclusion.

I am glad that you adhere to the Christian belief that everyone should be respected for their opinions regardless if they are the same or not.

When did I give you a negative? Do you have a screenshot of such negative? I can tell you right now, as mentioned above none of my ratings against you were ever negative. There is a glaring difference between a neutral and a negative and it would be very difficult to make the mistake between the two

Why are you quoting my religion? Please keep me being a Christian away from this and I am not interested if you are a Christian or not. I believe in being good in life and I don't believe in criticizing a person for no reason. Don't know for how long have you been carrying this dislike for me.

Negative or neutral doesn't make a difference. You gave me a feedback just based on a comment makes it look silly.

@bold: Why are you acting like a kid? I am actually imagining you jumping and running from one place to another that erikalui got me removed from the default trust. Mummmaa please help me. I got removed from the default trust.  So childish Cheesy Please grow up dear. The default trust doesn't make a difference to you in real life nor does my feedback matter to me. (You have said this statement so many times in this thread that I have stopped the count  Cheesy)

I never expected to get a negative rating from you nor did I try to provoke you. You got provoked on your own. LOL!

I don't care about the feedback you left me but your accusations were what made me upset and you calling me an alt and that I make small trades to earn trust. You yourself have admitted that my criticism has affected you. You finally lost your cool with my remarks and your mistake costed you to lose your position in the trusted feedback.

"Yes you have criticized me previously. I did not leave any kind of trust any of those large number of times. The fact that I left you a neutral in response to a post that you made that was critical of me is a consequence as the reason for the trust was because you openly stated that you were willing to back out of deals after all terms were agreed to." "The OP has spoken negatively about me a large number of times and the reason for the feedback just so happened to be on a post that was critical of me. Speaking critically of someone does not give them a free pass to say or engage in other scammy behavior."

I dint even write any such thing in my this thread and asked you a reason about the feedback. You have been holding a negative place in your heart for me and we eager to counter attack me which is hilarious.

Don't blame me for provoking you. I'll start laughing now.

Too busy to look... has he been AXED finally? Is the wicked WITCH dead?

Oh so sad.

Erikalui keep fighting the good fight don't let QS bully you and know that many in the community support your efforts to call out this jerk.

Sorry but I don't support your words. I don't hate QS but his actions are not justified. His anger, arrogance and the way he assumes someone to be suspicious/scammer has led to his removal. I used to request him not to assume but he never listened to me and see his frustration now. He is blaming me when it should be the opposite.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:15:01 PM

There is a huge difference between a negative and neutral rating. A negative rating affects your trust score directly while a neutral is just comments. To say that I left you a negative is an outright lie. Period.

If you claim to not care about the feedback that I left you then what was the point of opening up this thread? Roll Eyes

erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:19:57 PM

There is a huge difference between a negative and neutral rating. A negative rating affects your trust score directly while a neutral is just comments. To say that I left you a negative is an outright lie. Period.

If you claim to not care about the feedback that I left you then what was the point of opening up this thread? Roll Eyes

The clear reason was this "This account was also likely purchased on or around February 2015, so the registration date and time online should not be considered to be accurate for this account."

How much time does it take a person to understand English?

Now I will keep this thread open as you made other accusations too against me and did not remove your feedback. Now it affects me as you are blaming me for your removal. Called me a sketchy user, suspicious and went on with your baseless claims. I don't feel I deserve it. Simple.

What reason do you have to leave me a negative feedback? There are people here who do not find it reasonable. Why do I deserve the feedback when you had a misunderstanding about me? I never even said that I will backout from a deal after confirming the trade so your feedback does not make any sense.

And yeah, I did not lie. By mistake I wrote negative feedback which will keep affecting you now.

Just remove it and the matter is closed. I don't want your name in my account. It will keep haunting me.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:27:24 PM

You don't have a negative rating. Nor have you ever had one from me. You saying that I have a negative against you is libel.

Your post history is consistent of a farmed account and farmed accounts are almost always either sold it for sale. My logic was valid.

If you don't care about feedback I left you then you would not care above the above statement. Roll Eyes

You do act very sketchy as you have often not accepted escrow while having a very limited trade history. Now why don't you tell me what user group is that consistent with?

I don't believe my interpretation of your statement was a misunderstanding however I am willing to compromise and note that you claim it to be a misunderstanding.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 05:36:35 PM

Be in the DefaultTrust list is an obsessions for everyone, if BadBear thought that remove quickseller was a right thing then probably he's right. However he can still continue leave trust, the unique thing is that his trust will not be trusted (from the point of view of the 'trust system) anymore.
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 05:41:20 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2015, 06:04:52 PM by erikalui

You don't have a negative rating. Nor have you ever had one from me. You saying that I have a negative against you is libel.

Your post history is consistent of a farmed account and farmed accounts are almost always either sold it for sale. My logic was valid.

If you don't care about feedback I left you then you would not care above the above statement. Roll Eyes

You do act very sketchy as you have often not accepted escrow while having a very limited trade history. Now why don't you tell me what user group is that consistent with?

I don't believe my interpretation of your statement was a misunderstanding however I am willing to compromise and note that you claim it to be a misunderstanding.

You have a dislike for me that's what I meant.

@bold: Now who can understand this better than QS who has been doing this for ages. Account selling/sales are just ridiculous and mainly bought to scam others. Doesn't your behavior seem fishy as you might have sold accounts with feedback as well?

@blue: Appearing fishy or sketchy is fine. I don't want to get scammed by members over here and mind you, I have been inactive for 1.5 years and when I came here, people started screaming escrow escrow and recommending me their personal escrows. That's why I wasn't sure to use escrow till I was sure with whom I'm dealing with. MZ seemed cool and considerate and hence I chose him. It takes me time to understand who is trusted and who is not as my money was earned and not gifted to me. I often take precautions before trading as I've been cheated by my own family members so who are members here? I don't even know you personally nor others here.

@green: I would just request you to remove the rating. If anytime in future I do seem fishy with an escrow or in my trades, don't hesitate to add it but now it just seems senseless as I've not even backed out of my deals not have tried to. Me stating an example and you giving me a feedback for the same is weird. My having a sketchy behavior has nothing to do with your feedback rating. At least give me a chance to survive without having your account name on my account without having any dealings/trades that are fishy.

If you check my trades, you'll always realize that my prices are exact or too high. $5 Amazon for the same price, 1:1 transactions. I simply don't accept deals that will make me bear a loss and hence backing out of deals because I'll earn a profit is silly. MZ also knows that when I sold my Flipkart voucher worth Rs. 500, I sold it for the same rate $7.9.

Be in the DefaultTrust list is an obsessions for everyone, if BadBear thought that remove quickseller was a right thing then probably he's right. However he can still continue leave trust, the unique thing is that his trust will not be trusted (from the point of view of the 'trust system) anymore.

I did not understand this before but now I can see the effect it has on members here.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 06:16:30 PM

Accounts are not mainly sold to scam others, however when combined with your sketchy behavior, I think a warning is appropriate if your account is in fact purchased.

I am not going to remove my rating. You got what you clearly wanted and got me removed from BadBear's list. My comments are factually accurate and give you a lot more leeway then is appropriate IMO. I am not going to remove my rating. You can petition theymos to get it removed if you want however I think it would be extremely unlikely considering that it is not spam.

You are welcome to try to figure out who is appropriate to trust with your money however that doesn't mean that you establish sketchy trading practices in the meantime.

I did not say in my comment that you backed out of a deal, I said that you openly admitted that you would back out of a deal if you could find another one on better terms. The context of the conversation was that of when the terms of a trade were confirmed and agreed to by all parties.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 06:24:13 PM

Accounts are not mainly sold to scam others, however when combined with your sketchy behavior, I think a warning is appropriate if your account is in fact purchased.

I am not going to remove my rating. You got what you clearly wanted and got me removed from BadBear's list. My comments are factually accurate and give you a lot more leeway then is appropriate IMO.

You are welcome to try to figure out who is appropriate to trust with your money however that doesn't mean that you establish sketchy trading practices in the meantime.

I did not say in my comment that you backed out of a deal, I said that you openly admitted that you would back out of a deal if you could find another one on better terms. The context of the conversation was that of when the terms of a trade were confirmed and agreed to by all parties.
I dont say that Quickseller is a trust abuser .. He is a nice guy always help users and keeps the forum clean and neat. but sometimes as you know we are humans we can do mistake, quickseller gave me negative feedback on my Ume account .. without knowing the truth  ignoring messages . but i accepted . and never returned to that account he gave me negative feedback saying alt of tacoman lol i dont know who is him but still i said theres no way .. i explained him twice thrice times but he dont reply .. i only want one proof that tacoman is an alt of ume and want a proof if i ever scammed anybody ?. Though He is a nice guy just a little mistake in a buxy day.

REply please ?
erikalui (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2015, 06:37:14 PM

I am not going to remove my rating. You got what you clearly wanted and got me removed from BadBear's list. My comments are factually accurate and give you a lot more leeway then is appropriate IMO. I am not going to remove my rating. You can petition theymos to get it removed if you want however I think it would be extremely unlikely considering that it is not spam.

Glad that Badbear doesn't trust you anymore and this behavior will only bring you down in life QS. You have stooped so low in my eyes.

And regarding my account being purchased. I am a criminal lawyer's child and I don't hide using my alt accounts unlike you with your QS, AS accounts and you don't bother to fight with your real name. My account name has my real name as I have nothing to hide. I'm definitely more educated than you as I don't have any personal grudges against you and as you say that I wanted you out of the trust list. I don't care about you as a member QS. I don't know why are you giving yourself so much importance. I wouldn't even care about the PM of my country and get him out of the seat even though he is wasting my country's money. Why would I care about getting you out of a virtual trust list? Is this forum even so important in my life? May be it's important for you as you have the habit of creating multiple accounts and posting through each of them in order to earn some bitcoins. I still have my brain intact to use only my main account to post and not like you to create alt accounts and earn through them.

Don't remove your feedback as that gives you peace. I'm not going to lock this thread and will keep it open to show others what kind of a person you are.

Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2015, 11:36:55 PM

...I don't hide using my alt accounts unlike you with your QS, AS accounts and you don't bother to fight with your real name. My account name has my real name as I have nothing to hide.

Why would anyone want to use the services of someone that is anonymous. What is the great scam buster QS hiding? Clearly the sketchy person is the one hiding behind aliases.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 05:34:52 AM

OMG has quickseller actually been removed from default trust? 

The masses of scammers and would be, could be's, and those just under speculation must be celebrating in the streets. 

I can't say I disagree with the move but it is an interesting turn of events.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 05:40:35 AM

OMG has quickseller actually been removed from default trust? 

The masses of scammers and would be, could be's, and those just under speculation must be celebrating in the streets. 

I can't say I disagree with the move but it is an interesting turn of events.

I agree but QS may need to be slow when leaving feedback. He is a good scambuster and I think he still can by posting evidences in Scam Accusations and someone else may leave negative feedback.

P.S. Looks like my rating is red. Grin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: