Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:42:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BEWARE: igot.com is either running a scam or is out of cash  (Read 17815 times)
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:37:21 AM

Here's some press coverage from the last 24 hours. The situation's looking worse and worse each day.

http://www.econotimes.com/Australian-Bitcoin-Exchange-iGot-halts-trading-80723

http://themerkle.com/fraud/igot-exchange-scam-the-worst-bitcoin-exchange-still-in-operation/

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
inet45

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:10:29 PM

i have the same issue for over a month now.

and i did not get reply to any of my support tickets

please advise
igot_user_03773356 (OP)

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 04:28:33 PM

i have the same issue for over a month now.

and i did not get reply to any of my support tickets

please advise
I suggest you report Igot to ACORN (http://www.acorn.gov.au/). Also, do make noise on their facebook and twitter accounts, as well as voice out your experience on Reddit.
BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 05:55:55 PM

another one bytes the dust! this is what gives a bad name to cryptos... we seriously need to have a thread listing all the scammers.
radicus

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2015, 05:44:22 AM

Lucky I checked here first before sending them $2000 via bank transfer to buy some more BTC. I actually checked google and ended up here when I noticed that the bPay option was gone from the deposits section only directly to a bank account.

I had a small leftover balance of 0.39 BTC which I have organised withdrawal for. I've received the confirmation email that it is pending , so I'll keep you posted if it does/doesn't show up in my wallet.

Here's a quick transcript...

me.. "Previously I used BPay to deposit some cash. I can't see that in my options. Can you look into this for me please? "

igot.. “Thank you for your email. We do not support BPAY option anymore. Hence you do not see it. Regards, Ash”

me.. "And Prime Focus is the correct account to send it to now?”

igot.. “ Thank you for your email. Yes that is correct. Regards, Ash"

igot_user_03773356 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:40:48 AM

Lucky I checked here first before sending them $2000 via bank transfer to buy some more BTC. I actually checked google and ended up here when I noticed that the bPay option was gone from the deposits section only directly to a bank account.

I had a small leftover balance of 0.39 BTC which I have organised withdrawal for. I've received the confirmation email that it is pending , so I'll keep you posted if it does/doesn't show up in my wallet.

Here's a quick transcript...

me.. "Previously I used BPay to deposit some cash. I can't see that in my options. Can you look into this for me please? "

igot.. “Thank you for your email. We do not support BPAY option anymore. Hence you do not see it. Regards, Ash”

me.. "And Prime Focus is the correct account to send it to now?”

igot.. “ Thank you for your email. Yes that is correct. Regards, Ash"

Am glad that this post helped prevent another fraud, radicus. It's been more than 4 months and Rick Day/Igot still owes me money.
aBhsNc6NKn

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

osiztechnologies is cheating company in india

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 04:24:56 PM

OOPS >>

Hi

I no longer work at igot. This mail has been forwarded to
fwdraw@igot.com where the team will deal with it asap.

Best regards,

Daniel

Fuckers  Grin

osiz technologies complaints | osiztechnologies cheating | osiz technologies is cheating fraud company in india
aBhsNc6NKn

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

osiztechnologies is cheating company in india

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:10:19 PM

Hi,

Submit Cyber Crime Complaint against igot to get out funds back. http://www.acorn.gov.au/

Thanks.

osiz technologies complaints | osiztechnologies cheating | osiz technologies is cheating fraud company in india
BitcoinXio

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 08:38:12 PM

Submit Cyber Crime Complaint against igot to get out funds back.

For anyone that needs more info on igot to submit a complaint, please see their profile: http://bitcoinx.io/exchanges/igot/

radicus

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 04:40:01 AM

update...

It's been a week since I asked for my .39 withdrawal, still no sign.

It's funny how eager they are to get my $2000 deposit though, I get reminders emailed everyday, but have heard nothing about with withdrawal request.
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:01:42 AM

I see a lot of People making exchanges with igot.com in INDIA , Frankly i never exchanged there but recently , yesterday only someone introduced me about igot over hangout , i was on mobile so i opened the site it looked pretty professional , after reading this post i am shocked and happy that i never joined that site.
The site template is pretty much like Cloudthink.io , a failure scam !!

radicus

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 06:36:59 AM

I see a lot of People making exchanges with igot.com in INDIA , Frankly i never exchanged there but recently , yesterday only someone introduced me about igot over hangout , i was on mobile so i opened the site it looked pretty professional , after reading this post i am shocked and happy that i never joined that site.

It was working fine earlier this year, I bought/exchanged about $1000 worth, and left a few satoshi's in there to exchange later when the price had risen. I should have pulled out sooner.

I'll contact support again, but I'm not holding my breath.
igot_user_03773356 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 01:27:16 PM

DON'T trade with Igot! The site is a scam and you'll not get your money back.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:24:48 PM

Oh my god trading site is also turning into scam? I am also thinking of doing some trading but after seeing this i will not trade in just immersed sites.
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:43:40 PM

I don't think this igot site made any announcement thread here on bitcointalk , then how people got to know about them ,
@ OP when you withdrew some Rupees in Thousand and they did not processed then why did you made a another Trade worth 90+ k ??

igot_user_03773356 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 02:12:20 PM

I don't think this igot site made any announcement thread here on bitcointalk , then how people got to know about them ,
@ OP when you withdrew some Rupees in Thousand and they did not processed then why did you made a another Trade worth 90+ k ??

I traded in USD, not rupees. I traded small amounts with Igot first to verify that withdrawals were possible. These withdrawals were eventually refunded to me. However, once I traded larger amounts and tried to withdraw my funds, the money stopped arriving. It's a confidence scam.
rickday

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 04:25:33 PM

Don't worry. Money is safe. Be patient Smiley
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:05:29 AM

Don't worry. Money is safe. Be patient Smiley

That's all you have? What a joke.
radicus

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2015, 11:49:29 AM

Waiting for withdrawal

C'mon guys.. .waiting for a 0.3 withdrawal for nearly a month now... it's been approved and still pending.

1 day ago

Close

Comment by Support about 23 hours ago at 12:48 Oct 15, 2015

"Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email.

We are aware that the bitcoin sent to your address has not yet arrived. Unfortunately we experienced a network error that resulted in -1 confirmations.

It was rejected by the blockchain, but the bitcoin were taken from the wallet. Our developers are testing a fix for that right now.

It should be completed soon.

Please do not worry, it will be resolved very soon.

Regards,

Julie"

I like their definition of soon :-)

themerkle

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2015, 12:54:10 AM

stop using them! We have been trying to get the word out. They are either insolvent or incompliant.

http://themerkle.com/fraud/igot-exchange-scam-the-worst-bitcoin-exchange-still-in-operation/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: