Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: christians fined for refusing to bake cake for diseased sodomites  (Read 1532 times)
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2015, 01:22:22 AM

another victory for faggot "marriage" over tradition and decency
Were I king, you would be baked into a cake for this sentence alone. Fortunately for you, I am just another peasant. Death to Christianity, death to hatred, death to ignorance. All glory to reason and compassion.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 03:42:11 AM

If every bakers in the world convert to islam they will NEVER lose any business or pay any fines. That's simple.

Smiley

I think this is can't related to religions matter. It's just about professionalism. I think there are some Christian people who never discriminate any other community or society. In Australia http://www.australianmarriageequality.org/a-majority-of-christians-support-marriage-equality/

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 06:44:37 AM

As we are seeing quite regularly now, tolerance is becoming a one way street and the white socially conservative Christian isn't benefiting anymore. That said, if you're in business you should be looking for any and all you can get. I'm not saying anyone should be forced to do biz with those they disagree with but bigotry eventually will put you under.

If a conservative Christian refuses to bake a wedding cake for some homosexuals, then suddenly it is bigotry and xenophobia. But when a conservative Muslim refuses the same, it is all "religious tolerance" and taking in to account the "oriental values". Laws should be same for everyone. No one is more equal than the others. 
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:55:01 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 01:54:50 PM by Prosperityforall

You are all worthless swine. Do the world a favor and go become hermits, rid of us your ignorance and stupidity.

For all those that "dislike" homosexuals, do you not realize that your wives, mothers, grandmothers, daughters, are all Bisexual? Females, those with the XX Ychromosones, are bisexual by default. Go study a bit of sexology in your nearest educational facility please.

Muslims, Christians, Jews, you're all the same, pathetic, lower people.
Prosperityforall

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:57:33 PM

Agian.. Religion.. The root of a lot of bad stuff.

Whats wrong with gay people?
Why cant you accept that one man loves another man?
Or one woman loves another woman.

Its none of your business.

Do your job (Bake) and collect the cash.
Shallow minded people..
There is no problem with gay people. But there is a problem with some retarded individuals who are trying to poke everybody around. You shouldn't force muslim to eat the pork, for example... Just like you shouldn't force christians to reject their beliefs. When you know that some people won't accept you then leave them alone. It's the real meaning of tolerance.
The reason they were in court is because you can't start a business and then decide not to serve some people. What if the sign on the door said "No dogs or Christians allowed"?
What an utter rubbish... %)

My business is my private property. Hell, IT'S MINE. Do you know what is the meaning of private property? In short, this means that I can do whatever I want. Most of private enterprises reserve the right of refusing to serve some individual without any further explanations. It's usually declared in the Terms of Service. And it's not my problem if you don't like it. You are free to go somewhere else, but you have no right to tell me what should I do. Just like I have no right to tell you what should you do.

You own nothing and are nothing. You need people to tell you what to do because you're incapable of making well informed, logical decisions by yourself, as shown by your argument.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 12:59:03 PM

It's a discussion about mutual respect, we aren't talking about gays you idiot. Are you capable of reading/thinking/analysis?

It seems that we have another ignorant kid here.
Prosperityforall

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:00:18 PM

Lol, it seems that we have another ignorant kid here. We aren't talking about gays you idiot. Are you capable of reading/thinking/analysis?

What did the OP's post say? What does the title of this thread say? You're a common example of a human being with a lack of awareness among many others.
Prosperityforall

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:04:48 PM

If you knew biology, sexology, and "universal morality", then you'd realize that your belief on mutual respect is a twisted one, as are all religious beliefs. To believe in something through faith(The absence of evidence) and condemn others because of it due to your views is Intolerance, largely because sexuality is not a conscious endeavor in biological organisms, it is beyond control.

I now understand why the "common" person is regarded with disgust, it's simply disgusting seeing people such as yourselves, indirectly through text and otherwise.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:26:20 PM

It's a discussion about mutual respect, we aren't talking about gays you idiot. Are you capable of reading/thinking/analysis?

It seems that we have another ignorant kid here.

Whenever someone engages in name-calling and verbal abuse here, I immediately put him on my ignore list. Perhaps you should also do the same. Why waste your time arguing with these low-IQ people? We even have a new invention that all the females are bisexual. Should be nominated for Nobel price, for sure.
Prosperityforall

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:39:02 PM

Hope this doesn''t irritate you too much, when your wife is far more sexually interested in other women than she is in you, and it's all because of biology:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/12/fashion/12bisex.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.cornell.edu/video/lisa-diamond-on-sexual-fluidity-of-men-and-women

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robi-ludwig/why-women-may-be-bigger-cheaters_b_6000648.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2051284/More-half-women-bi-curious-attracted-women.html

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/sax-sex/201004/why-are-so-many-girls-lesbian-or-bisexual

"“For heterosexual women,” a researcher, Meredith Chivers, says in a new documentary about bisexuality called “Bi the Way,” which was shown at the NewFest film festival in New York last Friday, “looking at a naked man walking on the beach is about as exciting as looking at landscapes.” - Dr Meredith Chivers(Who is a "heterosexual" woman married to a man)

"Heterosexual women, Dr. Chivers and her colleagues found, were no more excited by athletic naked men doing yoga or tossing stones into the ocean than they were by the control footage: long pans of the snowcapped Himalayas. When straight women viewed a video of a naked woman doing calisthenics, on the other hand, their blood flow increased significantly."

...and many more, all showing that there is no such thing as a straight biological woman.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:45:38 PM

We even have a new invention that all the females are bisexual. Should be nominated for Nobel price, for sure.
I think he's talking about XY women. There are some tiny share of XY women exist, 1 per 80000. This happens due to genetic anomaly but having XY genome doesn't make them bisexual.

Prosperityforall

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:52:36 PM

We even have a new invention that all the females are bisexual. Should be nominated for Nobel price, for sure.
I think he's talking about XY women. There are some tiny share of XY women exist, 1 per 80000. This happens due to genetic anomaly but having XY genome doesn't make them bisexual.

That was a mistake, I meant XX women. All the women in these studies were biological women(XX) like your sister, wife, mother, daughter, etc, and all of the so called "straight" women were greatly sexually aroused by pictures and videos of other women, not men.

In fact, it's believed the Y genome could have a small part in fixitating sexuality, which would explain why males are "categorically" strict in their sexual attractions(Straight men are only sexualy attracted to women, gay men only to men). Biological women do not possess the Y chromosone however.

And for skeptics, it has nothing to do with cultural factors. In these studies, gay men were only sexually attracted to other men, ruling out the possiblity that "excessive" sexual female innuedos shown in the media play a role in sexuality, it is all biological. It's also why I'm infuriated with religious folk. In fact, my muslim friend(female) growing up came out to me a few years ago as being bisexual, but was afraid to ackowledge that part of herself because of her religion(She is no longer in Islam).
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:56:45 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2015, 02:07:43 PM by Balthazar

This user is currently ignored.
Sorry, are you trying to say something?

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/202819.php

Well, now it's a bit too late, you've lost this opportunity.

Anyway, I can't see the connection with our subject here. Subject of our discussion is unlawful discrimination of conservative people.  These deliberate actions are performed by the bunch of idiots who have proclaimed themselves as  mouthpiece of all gay people.
Prosperityforall

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 01:58:22 PM

This user is currently ignored.
Sorry, are you trying to say something? Well, now it's a bit too late, you've lost this opportunity.

Anyway, I can't see the connection with our subject here. Subject of our discussion is unlawful discrimination of conservative people.  This deliberate actions are performed by the bunch of idiots who have proclaimed themselves as  mouthpiece of all gay people.

Of course I know that you're unignoring me to see my comments, but claiming otherwise. It's what worthless swine does. Carry on.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 02:20:17 PM

Were I king, you would be baked into a cake for this sentence alone. Fortunately for you, I am just another peasant. Death to Christianity, death to hatred, death to ignorance. All glory to reason and compassion.

Have you realized that your opinion isn't any better Smiley?
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
May 20, 2015, 07:41:44 PM

You are all worthless swine. Do the world a favor and go become hermits, rid of us your ignorance and stupidity.

For all those that "dislike" homosexuals, do you not realize that your wives, mothers, grandmothers, daughters, are all Bisexual? Females, those with the XX Ychromosones, are bisexual by default. Go study a bit of sexology in your nearest educational facility please.

Muslims, Christians, Jews, you're all the same, pathetic, lower people.

It's laughable how you speak out against intolerance of gays, yet end your rant by calling religious people pathetic and lower. Hypocrite.

miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 02:22:04 AM

EVERY business should be allowed to refuse business to whoever they damn well please. This cake shop doesn't wanna sell to you? Go over to the other town and give your business to the other one, that doesn't care if your gay.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:29:01 AM

EVERY business should be allowed to refuse business to whoever they damn well please. This cake shop doesn't wanna sell to you? Go over to the other town and give your business to the other one, that doesn't care if your gay.

I remember the incident last year when Canadian bars refused to serve Russian vodka, in response to the Russian "intolerance" against homos. The Canucks went further, by offering asylum status to any Russian, who could prove that he is attracted to the same sex. At that time no one complained that it was discrimination.
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:44:23 AM

Someone didn't get to have a cake and eat it
They got muffins instead not a big deal.
On the bright side the proceeds are going to charity.

Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:59:07 AM

I think you mean another victory against bigotry. It's just a cake. Funny how they think baking this cake is against their teachings of the bible. I wonder if the cake shop is open or works on a sunday?  Grin

Bigotry happens to be a criminal offense only in police states, mister  Wink in the free ones, bussiness is made by mutual agreement of both parties.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: