Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Geniuscoin [GENI] | Scrypt | Version 1.1.3.0 released | Real team  (Read 16949 times)
SCClub

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:40:22 PM

The largest boon's to the currency right now I believe would be:
More Exchanges (bleutrade c-cex, poloniex, cryptsy, bter, btcchina?)
A built in marketplace into genius. Allow simple, cost effective listings, perhaps an integration of open bazaar?

Beyond this I would like to this coin live up to its name and do something novel in the crypto world.
Currently there are a few problems which are plaguing every coin, adoption, identity, and longevity. People are typically interested in crypto, but lack proper information/experience to really 'jump in' The more genius removes friction from that entry point the better off it will be in the long run.
So partnering with places like gyft, shapeshit, and other instant coin services will bring some good exposure, but I believe a strong roadmap that alters the PoS implentation a bit to pave the way for future adopters to get involved typically I believe this has to run in conjuction with a Proof of Age and Proof of Quality. Together those 3 systems can be algorithmic-ally entwined to provide no only distribution and adoption solutions, but also eliminate scaling problems by properly incentivizing nodes big and small.

A developer/bounty fund would probably go a long way as well to further involve the community. Perhaps a fund funded by a few masternodes?

Just some initial thoughts, most crypto is simply cloning old ideas with new graphics I hope genius is different!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
idol

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:59:27 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2015, 01:30:32 PM by idol

A built in marketplace into genius. Allow simple, cost effective listings, perhaps an integration of open bazaar?

Beyond this I would like to this coin live up to its name and do something novel in the crypto world.
Currently there are a few problems which are plaguing every coin, adoption, identity, and longevity. People are typically interested in crypto, but lack proper information/experience to really 'jump in' The more genius removes friction from that entry point the better off it will be in the long run.
So partnering with places like gyft, shapeshit, and other instant coin services will bring some good exposure, but I believe a strong roadmap that alters the PoS implentation a bit to pave the way for future adopters to get involved typically I believe this has to run in conjuction with a Proof of Age and Proof of Quality. Together those 3 systems can be algorithmic-ally entwined to provide no only distribution and adoption solutions, but also eliminate scaling problems by properly incentivizing nodes big and small.

A developer/bounty fund would probably go a long way as well to further involve the community. Perhaps a fund funded by a few masternodes?

Just some initial thoughts, most crypto is simply cloning old ideas with new graphics I hope genius is different!

great post and agree with you 100%

one thing i want to point out is, dev made the coin but we can not ask  one person to do all the work
we as community have to decide which direction this coin will take
some thing simple as contacting exchanges , gyft, shapeshit, and other instant coin services...its too much work for one person or dev by him self
also need contributors not in funds wise only but people with skills they can offer to get the coin noticed ..like a web site,logo etc etc..
what im trying to say is..its up to the holders to make the market not the dev..don't expect the dev to work on this coin and  lazy  bums get spoon fed btc in profit

SCClub

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:42:03 PM

great post and agree with you 100%

one thing i want to point out is, dev made the coin but we can not ask  one person to do all the work
we as community have to decide which direction this coin will take
some thing simple as contacting exchanges , gyft, shapeshit, and other instant coin services...its too much work for one person or dev by him self
also need contributors not in funds wise only but people with skills they can offer to get the coin noticed ..like a web site,logo etc etc..
what im trying to say is..its up to the holders to make the market not the dev..don't expect the dev to work on this coin and  lazy  bums get spoon fed btc in profit

Agreed completely - I love the name and have been looking to get into a crypto that is a bit more 'ground-level' so to speak being relatively new.
I will begin setting up a webpage - temporary space will be updated later
I will also put up a few versions of logo ideas with that update
SCClub

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:59:04 PM

Ok, so break time -- this is where I got:

http://genius.suprcoin.club

The newsletter doesn't work, but any relevant links have been updated with the info from this thread.

I will post 3 logo examples I came up with - these are not meant to be anything solid, simply and example of colors, layouts, orientations, feels, etc - please comment on what you do and don't like and why.

http://genius.suprcoin.club/logo-idea1.jpg
http://genius.suprcoin.club/logo-idea2.jpg
http://genius.suprcoin.club/logo-idea3.jpg
SCClub

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:08:12 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2015, 12:28:19 AM by SCClub

If anyone would like to contribute to the development:
Genius: 2bviuB3CpVmtSHfqYfzeQ8z29D5FWQoMY1
BTC: 1F9pDaYFx3GycydaEBhUq9FtHsfC8ESS3j

Cheers!
red5standingby

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:44:07 AM

Option 1 looks nice.
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:08:38 AM

Option 1 looks nice.

I like a great option 2.
idol

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:15:39 AM

Cheers!

sent you 1mil
ty for the nice work

Option 1 looks nice.

same here option 1 Smiley

zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:20:44 AM

Cheers!

sent you 1mil
ty for the nice work

Option 1 looks nice.

i like option 1
dev0tion

Activity: 339

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:12:44 AM

There are still a lot of wallets on version 1.0, please update to version 1.1 asap.
SCClub

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 01:30:16 PM

Cheers!

sent you 1mil
ty for the nice work

Option 1 looks nice.

Thanks for the Donation! As things get rolling over time I will apply it to setting up a domain since its mostly functional as soon as we setup the newsletter, if anyone has any good open source suggestions for managing that I will take a look as I usually use mailchimp.
Genius dev (OP)

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 05:48:29 PM

Thanks for your help SCClub  Smiley
SCClub

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:00:38 PM

Excellent, thanks for the feedback! Smiley, we will proceed with option 1 for the time being to get the ball rolling. Which means:

Community Development Roadmap - 6/20/2015

Current State:
  • Dev is working, as am I.
  • I've received 6 million Genius in donations thus far.
  • Establishing a masternode with 5 million with the intention that a vested dev. fund will have greater flexibility to spread the coin in the future with at least a few streams of 'income' which can later be distributed through community lottery or other means if need arise due to centralization of conflict or interest issues.
  • Domain/server shopping - I'm potentially willing to bootstrap this as its comfortably in my wheel house of skills so the cost is only the cost, but would love to get some help Smiley.

ToDo:
  • Establish domain
  • Move website to domain and finish v.1
  • Add website to genius coin repository
  • Add private e-mail service to domain (linked to Genius coin blockchain/messaging perhaps?)
  • Finalize branding graphics
  • create social presence
  • Initial market analysis

I'm sure Dev has a few surprises on the wallet/coin end - I plan to have some equally interesting surprises on the community side. Namely, leveraged use of automation and A.I. to spread the word of Genius Coin... and hopefully live up to its namesake Wink. If you have any questions, comments, concerns or otherwise please feel free to reach out all of my operations affecting genius coin are transparent and will remain so.

Thank You!
C.P. Ishsota
SCClub

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 09:24:45 PM

Thanks for everything, I am sending you 1M also Smiley

Thanks!

SCClub

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:24:16 PM

We certainly have a nice budding community!

I would also encourage anyone to communicate with me:
 via Genius @ 2bviuB3CpVmtSHfqYfzeQ8z29D5FWQoMY1 or
 a stealth Addy @ cYBeFhjuyNC47eBuXFA9JmA5qWVfpGqcjmYuGMinHiTvBK5uLS66wNG8xsSMcHcXB9sfb8d19TynTTz QDnnxxH5yy5HGEvp6QU86y8

SCClub

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:07:29 PM

So its official we now have a real domain:

http://geniuscoin.co

new e-mail is info@geniuscoin.co

Have setup twitter as well.
SCClub

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:56:32 PM

Yes, Masternodes are live and working!
It requires 5 million Genius (plus a small fee)
Just click masternode in the GUI and create a local masternode to get going quick.
SCClub

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:31:44 PM

Hmm, not too sure maybe Dev will show up, I just sent him the new graphics at his request, so I expect we'll probably have a wallet update here sometime in the near future!
SCClub

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:00:27 PM

Also, I may be wrong, but I believe the previous date was something like the 18th or the 20th and that was the deadline for wallets due to the updated fork that had the masternodes active? That ol' brain though sometimes... it lies Smiley
idol

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:58:16 AM

can some one get in contact with blocktree.io

i send him pm about BE not working and no answer..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: