Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:29:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Geniuscoin [GENI] | Scrypt | Version 1.1.3.0 released | Real team  (Read 16949 times)
Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:54:31 AM

I couldn't resist buying some GENI at these low prices, since it seems to have an active community and dev, plus masternodes! Looking forward to good things to come with this coin  Smiley

Me 2. Very curious what is on the agenda now. Hope Dev will deliver some features for us.

Donation address: 154
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genius dev (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:11:22 AM

I couldn't resist buying some GENI at these low prices, since it seems to have an active community and dev, plus masternodes! Looking forward to good things to come with this coin  Smiley

Me 2. Very curious what is on the agenda now. Hope Dev will deliver some features for us.
Smiley
What are the features you guys would like to see?
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:03:32 PM

Smiley

Great to see you interacting with the community dev! I like SCClub's in-wallet poll idea. My personal favorite feature is a non-disappearing dev  Grin
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:58:31 PM

I couldn't resist buying some GENI at these low prices, since it seems to have an active community and dev, plus masternodes! Looking forward to good things to come with this coin  Smiley

Smiley

Start simple with some minor features/clone. Build trust and from there you will get more involvement and people who will want to help.

Simple things also cost less time, so impatient investors will be silenced.

SCClub

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:17:10 PM

I'd be happy to share the philosophy and any specifics behind anything here, but here is the summer 2015 Community Development Roadmap:
If you would Like to support the development of this feel free to donate
GENI: 2bviuB3CpVmtSHfqYfzeQ8z29D5FWQoMY1
BTC: 1F9pDaYFx3GycydaEBhUq9FtHsfC8ESS3j

http://geniuscoin.co/img/roadmap.jpg
SCClub

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:44:57 PM

nice, if you need help, just ask Smiley

Everyone can always use a helping hand now and again Smiley , mind sending me your skillset and what you would like to do to info@geniuscoin.co ?
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:52:31 PM

Excellent work ont he roadmap.

However we need some news from the dev also.

No news, no trust, no coin

Sap922

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:19:20 PM

I made a withdrawal from ccex and never got a tx id nothing but not in my account sent it to2NzhQpm5TfxvHSWwV6wWmXDjyyfmdXSiAN
Any ideas ??
Sap922

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:32:25 PM

That was the first thing i did
SCClub

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:36:03 PM

I withdrew yesterday from c-cex with no problem -- is it possibly under a pending transaction under your tx history on c-cex?
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 12:04:44 AM

Wow great, the dev is really active. Moon incoming!

SCClub

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 02:51:10 AM

why so in a hurry? do you have any idea to help the coin?  Smiley

I would second this, its a marathon not a sprint Smiley. Even better its a marathon that we can all participate in via virtue of Dev wanting an involved community.

What feature would you like to see make it into a coin? Are there issues that brought you here vs other coins? If you are just looking to make a buck that is fine too, but tell us - how do you feel your buck could be made even faster?

If he doesn't promise the moon, he doesn't have to try and deliver it, this is beneficial for everyone involved. If you have some ideas though I would like to hear them!
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:31:43 PM

I would second this, its a marathon not a sprint Smiley. Even better its a marathon that we can all participate in via virtue of Dev wanting an involved community.

What feature would you like to see make it into a coin? Are there issues that brought you here vs other coins? If you are just looking to make a buck that is fine too, but tell us - how do you feel your buck could be made even faster?

If he doesn't promise the moon, he doesn't have to try and deliver it, this is beneficial for everyone involved. If you have some ideas though I would like to hear them!

Why not start with some basic features like
Multisignature, darksend and a built-in explorer

idol

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 07:53:06 PM

explorer in wallet is basic i think
but nothing basic about multi sig and drk send Smiley

Genius dev (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:24:06 PM

Happy July 4  Smiley
Genius dev (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:26:47 PM

why so in a hurry? do you have any idea to help the coin?  Smiley

explorer in wallet is basic i think
but nothing basic about multi sig and drk send Smiley
Yes explorer in wallet is pretty easy to do. I can put one in the wallet pretty easily.
Darksend would take more time. But still possible if people really want it.
Also there is already multisig support in Geniuscoin through the console and commandline. But a gui for it would be good.
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:29:45 PM

Do you have an eta for those things?

Genius dev (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 08:39:13 PM

I'll start on the explorer in the wallet.
Don't know exactly how long it will take. But I'll work on it.
Bitcoinman777

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:53:40 PM

I'll start on the explorer in the wallet.
Don't know exactly how long it will take. But I'll work on it.

Great1. Show us some progress and I for one will be happy to contribute marketing wise.

Genius dev (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:13:11 PM

Geniuscoin Version 1.1.3.0 released.

Hard fork on block 100,000

Update your wallet

Windows wallet v1.1.3.0:https://mega.co.nz/#!EoY1mJjS!urb3JHtIJ-Dns3wzdRS1WlcMOAK-IniRzHh9NKX2t74

Mac wallet v1.1.3.0:https://mega.co.nz/#!dhQ03bQa!hRA0f3ww1OAqCJ6s1n6XUVZPWfYLQHpseURSAjCYLYY

Geniuscoin opensource github repository:https://github.com/geniusgns/genius

Github v1.1.3.0 release tag:https://github.com/geniusgns/genius/releases/tag/v1.1.3.0

Addnodes available here:: http://www.blocktree.io/peers/GENIUS/

Notable Changes include:

Rewindchain ability. Ported from Shadowcash(SDC):
Rewindchain allows users to erase a specified amount of blocks from their blockchain file so they are able to sync from what they have left after the deletion.
This ability is very useful and has many use-cases. One use-case is lets say you are not on the right chain(maybe you are off by 158 blocks), and you would have to resync the whole wallet if you were using another coin. Now thanks to Shadowcash technology, you can erase those bad blocks and be on the correct chain again very simply. To use Rewindchain simply open the console window on your wallet and type rewindchain <NumberOfBlocks> (replace <NumberOfBlocks> with the number of blocks you wish to erase from your wallet so you can sync starting from there.)

Lower number of confirmations needed for coins to be spendable after staking:
The amount of confirmations you needed to wait before being able to spend your coins after you have staked was 1000.
That is more than 16 hours of waiting to spend your coins.
After the hardfork the coinbase maturity will be decreased to 198 blocks instead.
198 blocks is about 3.3 hours and is a reasonable amount of time.
The hard fork will be on block 100,000. We are on block 83547 as of this post. That means the hard fork is 16453 blocks away(about 12 days away.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: