Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:40:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XDN] Marketing Future  (Read 4647 times)
Brian Gerald (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:09:21 PM

Darknote has already reached its Minimum Block Reward and its price is only determined by the market now. The amount of coins that are on the market right now is everything there will be, no more XDN will be created.
It has the smallest blockchain of all CryptoNote-based coins, freeing you from the necessity of downloading huge amounts of data; it was the first CN coin to have a cross-platform GUI client with integrated pool miner.

So here are my two cents to this discussion.

I see you are quite knowledgeable about XDN. What’s your interest in it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Darknotenan

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 05:15:14 PM

Hey!

I have some significant volume of XDNs. Why? Because I am fascinated by the technology employed in XDN and saw much less sophisticated coins like Dogecoin and more recently Neucoin make millions with outstanding marketing. I am confident that market capitalization of such technologically superior coin should be worth over $100 000 000.

So what can we – the key holders of XDN – do to help XDN reach its true potential? We can help XDN’s market cap to grow with sophisticated and effective marketing. I am a marketer myself that spent most of my professional life working in marketing communications and PR. Last six months I spent studying Dogecoin and Neucoin marketing campaigns to learn from successful projects while developing my own plan of XDN promotion.

I have a plan of making XDN the next Bitcoin. My friends and I worked on it for the past few months and now it’s ready.

My proposal to all the XDN owners community – join me in making XDN the next Bitcoin. Together we can make it worth hundreds of times more.

I may be able to help. I'm a image and video graphic designer. I don't mind getting paid in XDN.
dNote

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 05:35:46 PM

My plan includes multiple steps, but they can be broken down in a number of key ones:

1.   Setting up the XDN foundation.

I will present my full marketing plan after we move over the first step of the plan – setting up the XDN foundation.

Hello, Brian.
Much appreciate your ideas and future contribution.
Our team is focused on technical side of XDN, that’s true, and concept of XDN foundation you mentioned definitely should be pushed forward. Ive heard about some contacts with you from other team members some time ago and we touched the idea of foundation in our discussions. Please, contact us once more with PM here or on darknotetalk.org, we are absolutely open for collaboration.
Thank you.

DigitalNote XDN website http://digitalnote.org
XDN 1st blockchain deposits with interest & instant untraceable crypto messages GUI https://github.com/xdn-project/digitalnotewallet/releases
Bitcointalk topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082745.new#new
Brian Gerald (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:37:53 PM

Hey!

I have some significant volume of XDNs. Why? Because I am fascinated by the technology employed in XDN and saw much less sophisticated coins like Dogecoin and more recently Neucoin make millions with outstanding marketing. I am confident that market capitalization of such technologically superior coin should be worth over $100 000 000.

So what can we – the key holders of XDN – do to help XDN reach its true potential? We can help XDN’s market cap to grow with sophisticated and effective marketing. I am a marketer myself that spent most of my professional life working in marketing communications and PR. Last six months I spent studying Dogecoin and Neucoin marketing campaigns to learn from successful projects while developing my own plan of XDN promotion.

I have a plan of making XDN the next Bitcoin. My friends and I worked on it for the past few months and now it’s ready.

My proposal to all the XDN owners community – join me in making XDN the next Bitcoin. Together we can make it worth hundreds of times more.

I may be able to help. I'm a image and video graphic designer. I don't mind getting paid in XDN.

Excellent! We are looking for enthusiasts to join our team. You XDN stakes should grow in value, after we start rolling. What’s your background, what projects have you worked in in the past?
Brian Gerald (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 05:47:39 PM

My plan includes multiple steps, but they can be broken down in a number of key ones:

1.   Setting up the XDN foundation.

I will present my full marketing plan after we move over the first step of the plan – setting up the XDN foundation.

Hello, Brian.
Much appreciate your ideas and future contribution.
Our team is focused on technical side of XDN, that’s true, and concept of XDN foundation you mentioned definitely should be pushed forward. Ive heard about some contacts with you from other team members some time ago and we touched the idea of foundation in our discussions. Please, contact us once more with PM here or on darknotetalk.org, we are absolutely open for collaboration.
Thank you.

Great to have you here!
As you have seen from my brief plan, XDN foundation is just a first step that should take us to the next level. I am surprised the foundation is not up and running yet. I have had quite a few PMs already from people interested in joining us. Your involvement would be encouraging and give us additional push.
hodlbananas

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 06:23:03 PM

Darknote has already reached its Minimum Block Reward and its price is only determined by the market now. The amount of coins that are on the market right now is everything there will be, no more XDN will be created.
It has the smallest blockchain of all CryptoNote-based coins, freeing you from the necessity of downloading huge amounts of data; it was the first CN coin to have a cross-platform GUI client with integrated pool miner.

I see you are quite knowledgeable about XDN. What’s your interest in it?

I worked on some similar projects and have good understanding of the technology and work behind it. I like what XDN’s developers did, I even mined some XDNs. Current results are quite disappointing given the technology behind it. It deserves better. Hope you guys know what you are doing and PM me if I can be of help.
KylePleaseNotAgain

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 07:24:21 PM

All right, that's not bad, maybe there is something to this coin.

Wow!! I have been working in the similar direction for some time now. I like the energy, but what makes you think that you can be successful in raising XDN’s market value? What is your plan?

I have developed a marketing plan that encompasses all areas of traditional and crypto marketing. I will post here later some part of my plan.

If you think about it – Bitcoin is a pure marketing product with sufficient technical support. I studied Neucoin and Dogecoin launch plans and they are all based on effective marketing activities. If you track some of these activities, you can trace strong correlation between these marketing activities and surge in demand for the coin.

Man, technology is only a part of the formula. What makes you so sure that your plan will work?
Brian Gerald (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:28:41 PM

All right, that's not bad, maybe there is something to this coin.

Wow!! I have been working in the similar direction for some time now. I like the energy, but what makes you think that you can be successful in raising XDN’s market value? What is your plan?

I have developed a marketing plan that encompasses all areas of traditional and crypto marketing. I will post here later some part of my plan.

If you think about it – Bitcoin is a pure marketing product with sufficient technical support. I studied Neucoin and Dogecoin launch plans and they are all based on effective marketing activities. If you track some of these activities, you can trace strong correlation between these marketing activities and surge in demand for the coin.

Man, technology is only a part of the formula. What makes you so sure that your plan will work?

There is nothing that we can be sure about in the world. But as I said earlier, we studied two successful altcoin projects (Dogecoin and Neucoin) and developed a marketing plan that includes the most effective instruments of the two projects among other things. We also consulted some top minds in marketing who gave us their feedback on the plan and suggested some additional PR activities.

I myself have over 10 years of experience in PR and marketing communications leading some large scale projects in tech and IT fields.

Parts of the work that we did on the marketing plan is to develop decent newsmakers that we tested on some media. Most of the feedback we received was positive and we are confident that our newsmakers will make it to the top media like the TechCrunch and Bloomberg.

To lift the curtain, we are planning to initiate a story about the widespread employment of messaging technology behind XDN in areas where conflicts or social tension are taking place. We have developed content that lets us justify the claim to the media. Our newsmaker plan is populated with such stories that we hope will make headlines.
Brian Gerald (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 04:25:31 PM

Hi Guys!

So were are back again, after an unfortunate BTCtalk downtime. While the BTCtalk was down we managed to find more support on the native Darknotetalk.

Here is the link to our thread: http://darknotetalk.org/groups/xdn-foundation-0#comment-66
With so much interest and support we are moving swiftly into the next stage of our marketing plan – setting up XDN Foundation. We have already started working on it and will soon present foundation’s website. We are moving confidently to our goal.

Soon, we will unveil the next step of our plan.

In the meantime, those of you who want to join XDN community please make yourself heard by shouting out here, PMing me or sending me an e-mail (brian.gerald007@gmail.com). Moreover, those who want to join us in working for XDN Foundation, please drop me your CV. We will consider you for various positions now opening at our XDN Foundation team. We are looking for social media marketers, press consultant, graphic designer, motion artist and PHP developer.

Be brave! Join us!
KylePleaseNotAgain

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 09:43:44 PM

Hi Guys!

So were are back again, after an unfortunate BTCtalk downtime. While the BTCtalk was down we managed to find more support on the native Darknotetalk.

Here is the link to our thread: http://darknotetalk.org/groups/xdn-foundation-0#comment-66
With so much interest and support we are moving swiftly into the next stage of our marketing plan – setting up XDN Foundation. We have already started working on it and will soon present foundation’s website. We are moving confidently to our goal.

Soon, we will unveil the next step of our plan.

In the meantime, those of you who want to join XDN community please make yourself heard by shouting out here, PMing me or sending me an e-mail (brian.gerald007@gmail.com). Moreover, those who want to join us in working for XDN Foundation, please drop me your CV. We will consider you for various positions now opening at our XDN Foundation team. We are looking for social media marketers, press consultant, graphic designer, motion artist and PHP developer.

Be brave! Join us!

When do you expect to start? I gotta say, I'm getting more and more eager to see this thing get off the ground. Get in touch with me @ jkyle5701@gmail.com, I have some ideas on Facebook/Twitter promo when you launch (talking from the standpoint of my experience in SMM).
YesBoss69

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 11:03:04 PM

So, gentlemen. I've been monitoring your discussion since the opening post, but failed to surface before bitcointalk went down, so here I am, taking my chance before it does that again.

I was following on cryptonote rather tightly back in the day and I still think that it is a groundbreaking piece of disruptive technology, that should lead the 'Bitcoin 2.0' movement. Thing is, I want to profit from it too. What I wanted to know is if there will be a seed funding run for your foundation: I hold a minor stake in BCN and a bit larger one in XMR, which I could very well invest in you, in hope of seeing a larger return. Now, I won't, of course, do that before I see a tangible, concrete plan/roadmap, because so far you were pretty abstract about your intentions. But if you are indeed going to let investors in on the deal, I'll be sure to keep track of this thread.
JackRipper

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 05:20:05 PM

Hey!

I wouldn't call it a market failure at all. The market is working just fine. Most people just don't care about technology, but they do like the cute little dog, so guess what one they buy. A lot of people don't value XDN nearly as much as you do, so they aren't willing to pay much for it. That's just the way the market works. It's not a market failure at all.

Brian Gerald (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 08:08:54 PM

I was asked, yet again, about my intentions and capabilities in relation to XDN. This time on the native Darknotetalk (http://darknotetalk.org/groups/xdn-foundation-0#comment-74). I completely understand such skepticism, given the unconventionality of the project. I was thinking of a way to respond to these skepticism and decided that the best way to display my intentions is to publicly acquire additional stake in XDN.

Here are two links that show a significant growth of XDN's market capitalization after I purchased seven bitcoins worth of XDNs.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/darknote/#charts

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xdn

http://imgur.com/gallery/lhtpPUe/new
Brian Gerald (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:04:50 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to announce the launch of the Darknote Foundation homepage: http://xdnfoundation.org/

From here on out it will serve as a base of operations and a centerpoint of communications for the team that we are gathering. Like our mission statement and the strategic plan state, there are multiple activities to follow from our side, which will ensure the universal support and financial prosperity of the community and its sustained movement towards XDN's mass adoption.

The first order of business is to select a reliable agency to spearhead our marketing effort and establishing communications with relevant newsmakers. As soon as we achieve reasonable media presence, we'll proceed to the next steps of our strategy.

In the meanwhile, I encourage everyone to visit the Foundation's website, familiarize themselves with our plans and mission and start spreading the word!
Xian_XDN

Activity: 115

DigitalNote: because you deserve privacy

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 05:41:28 PM

Great, we've made the first step!

With the website taken out of the way, Brian and I are compiling a shortlist of marketing agencies that could be up to the task of working with us. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to share them here.

And, like Brian said, we'll need help with spreading the word about this, so I ask everyone involved in XDN's community to distribute the news to relevant audience.

KylePleaseNotAgain

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:03:30 PM

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to announce the launch of the Darknote Foundation homepage: http://xdnfoundation.org/

From here on out it will serve as a base of operations and a centerpoint of communications for the team that we are gathering. Like our mission statement and the strategic plan state, there are multiple activities to follow from our side, which will ensure the universal support and financial prosperity of the community and its sustained movement towards XDN's mass adoption.

The first order of business is to select a reliable agency to spearhead our marketing effort and establishing communications with relevant newsmakers. As soon as we achieve reasonable media presence, we'll proceed to the next steps of our strategy.

In the meanwhile, I encourage everyone to visit the Foundation's website, familiarize themselves with our plans and mission and start spreading the word!

Yo guys, this is great. How did you manage to finish the site so fast?

Well anyway, check out these couple scetches here that I've thrown together: I know you didn't really ask for them, but here you go Wink. I like what you're doing and design is my passion. If I put more work in these, we could probably use one of them as Foundation's logo. Consider this to be my resume.

http://s18.postimg.org/hcfzvyeex/duckdarknote.png
Brian Gerald (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:24:29 PM

Hello everyone!

Yo guys, this is great. How did you manage to finish the site so fast?

Well anyway, check out these couple scetches here that I've thrown together: I know you didn't really ask for them, but here you go Wink. I like what you're doing and design is my passion. If I put more work in these, we could probably use one of them as Foundation's logo. Consider this to be my resume.

To be honest, I am quite impressed by the quality of your work. We will definitely have a public poll with the artworks for Foundation’s logo, but I expect yours to be among the leaders. Thank you!
JforJoker

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:34:20 PM

4.   Incentivizing widespread adoption of XDN by service vendors like casinos, traders, retailers, etc.

How are you planning to do that? Bitcoin is around since 2009 and they still have problems with this. Why you think they would be interested in XDN?
I think you better look into deep web, and dark markets - these guys will be much more interested in XDN adoption.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 01:29:26 AM

I have a plan of making XDN the next Bitcoin.

Regardless your studding markets and marketing campaigns of some coins, because of those words I believe you have no idea what are you talking.

Any clue why any of coins will not come close to bitcoin at least not for 5 years or maybe never?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
JforJoker

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:15:18 AM

I have a plan of making XDN the next Bitcoin.

lol. And how are you planning to do that? Another foundation - okay, then what? Why do you think you'll be able to achieve anything. Look at the market right now - now even bitcoin is having hard times. And it's a well established brand already, and you want to introduce a completely new coin no-one ever heard of to the public. I doubt that it can be done, not after bitcoin price crash - people are simply afraid.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: