Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xscrypt.com - Premier Scrypt Cloud Mining Contracts  (Read 18646 times)
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 07:09:07 PM

What did I tell you, it's a blatant scam. Everything is a scam if they don't provide all proof needed in the OP. And it's sad to see senior members saying it's not ponzi cause they paid me once or twice Grin Paid for what? Shilling? Grin Lock the thread Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 08:02:26 PM

then Stop paying.. Grin

yes they are not paying anymore

yeah i think he give up, no one try to invest or buy mhs. so they did'nt paying anymore
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:44:46 PM

What did I tell you, it's a blatant scam. Everything is a scam if they don't provide all proof needed in the OP. And it's sad to see senior members saying it's not ponzi cause they paid me once or twice Grin Paid for what? Shilling? Grin Lock the thread Wink

from a cursory look at some of the advertised payouts on the site, it should have been clear that site was a scam, the expected ROI was way too high to be considered a legitimate mining operation.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
WhiteCodex (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:06:47 AM

UPDATE

Sorry all members, these 2 days we get a brain broke with blockchain.  The problem is the payout script don't sent the payment because have too much low amounts and the blockchain don't accept it anymore, since we reached our limit to sent small outputs.

Because of this we need to change the payouts to each 6 hours and increase the payout amount.

Now the payout script are working fine and it start process again. Please check yours account.

We have added more 2 day of mining to each contract and no one will lose.

Best Regards
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:14:23 AM

from a cursory look at some of the advertised payouts on the site, it should have been clear that site was a scam, the expected ROI was way too high to be considered a legitimate mining operation.

The fact they refused from the very beginning to do anything which would prove they had the scrypt hashpower they claimed was more than enough proof that xscrypt.com is a scam.

Same as the bullshit excuses posted by the scam you are promoting in your signature space.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
BitIndia

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 07:37:24 AM

I can confirm Xscrypt is paying 100% legit real cloud mining and very good company   
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:37:41 AM

I can confirm Xscrypt is paying 100% legit real cloud mining and very good company  

I guess your confirmation will be very valued within this community, especially from a newbie account that previously wrote about an email from admin offering free mhs for positive posts here Grin (but deleted his post afterwards)
Nice try..

BitIndia

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:07:15 AM

I guess your confirmation will be very valued within this community, especially from a newbie account that previously wrote about an email from admin offering free mhs for positive posts here Grin (but deleted his post afterwards)
Nice try..

Shut up go away fool Sad fud
cryptojumper

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:10:03 AM

Nice try..

I got your PM saved where you ask me to remove my post with quoted your post about it Grin
So no FUD, it's just that you shill for too cheap Grin

BitIndia

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:16:43 AM

Nice try..

I got your PM saved where you ask me to remove my post with quoted your post about it Grin
So no FUD, it's just that you shill for too cheap Grin

that was for another mining site avis-mining.co.uk so i delete it and so you stop your fud kid get a life  Angry
maqbul

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:02:38 AM

then Stop paying.. Grin

yes they are not paying anymore

yeah i think he give up, no one try to invest or buy mhs. so they did'nt paying anymore

wait.. wow paying again  Grin
pudstone

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:02:20 PM

They made up for the difference caused by the downtime, and are paying like clockwork!
WhiteCodex (OP)

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:54:00 PM

Nice try..

You make a mistake. We don't are paying anyone to create a account here and post positive comments. Them post since them are happy with our services.

In our main page we have a buttom with title "forum" linked to here, so our members that have to talk happy and not have a account here are openning a account. Them can be newbie but to us still be reliable. It's proof our good services with our customers.

Best Regards
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:35:35 AM

Give it up, scammer. You've already been shown to clearly be a fraudulent operation and I guess Ponzi fraud is likely to be a crime in India just as much anywhere else, so your desperate attempts to keep pushing this criminal operation forward is just stacking up more evidence for when you get busted by law enforcement.

BTW, you might think you're well protected by being in India but, as we see in the news every day, the US has a *really* long reach when it comes to criminal enterprises ripping off its citizens, so I'd suggest you have a rethink about just how clever you believe yourself to be in promoting this obvious-ponzi-is-obvious.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ajw7989
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:10:18 AM

I dont get why anyone invests in these ponzi/scam sites. Unless a site shows real mining power or gets an endorsement from a reputable ASIC manufacturer it is 99% of the time a ponzi. Most do not even care of showing any proof of their legitimacy.
bitbankcoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:16:58 AM

Yes sure we have more than 10 MHS. we have 162 units of 300MHS each.

Great, so, to start with, point it at a public pool to prove you have that much hashpower.

Hello, sure no. We not will inform any details. Its is our anonymity.  You can call us as you want. If you to join you are welcome, if not, no problem, we will still mining and get earnings.

Best Regards

Ah, not. You will not get more people onto this wihtout any proof. I ve had enough scammers around.

SCAM!!!!

Obvious SCAM. I recommend you dont send these scammers a dime until they provide any form of legitimacy. Do not be stupid and do not be ruled by your greed. Remember LTCgear.

Shocked scammers are a dime a dozen, CraaaaaZIE  i agree with you!!!
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:40:52 AM

I dont get why anyone invests in these ponzi/scam sites. Unless a site shows real mining power or gets an endorsement from a reputable ASIC manufacturer it is 99% of the time a ponzi. Most do not even care of showing any proof of their legitimacy.

i can confirm nice payment and on time
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:31:15 PM

Nice try..

You make a mistake. We don't are paying anyone to create a account here and post positive comments. Them post since them are happy with our services.

In our main page we have a buttom with title "forum" linked to here, so our members that have to talk happy and not have a account here are openning a account. Them can be newbie but to us still be reliable. It's proof our good services with our customers.

Best Regards

So you are not paying newbies for positive comments, you are writing them yourself, correct? Wink
You know the reason is that if you read the forums for a year or even a half - you saw dozens of cloudmining services which all turned scams (except like 2 or 3) and some of them had by far more legitness than yours (Hashie for example).
So I ask you again to provide solid proof to bitcointalk community that you are just a wannabe scammer that tries to copy previous scams just hunting for newbies looking where to send their money cause they were late to lose on the colapsed ones.

WhiteCodex (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 02:21:50 PM

Nice try..

Best Regards

So you are not paying newbies for positive comments, you are writing them yourself, correct? Wink
You know the reason is that if you read the forums for a year or even a half - you saw dozens of cloudmining services which all turned scams (except like 2 or 3) and some of them had by far more legitness than yours (Hashie for example).
So I ask you again to provide solid proof to bitcointalk community that you are just a wannabe scammer that tries to copy previous scams just hunting for newbies looking where to send their money cause they were late to lose on the colapsed ones.

Hello dear, no, we don't are writing positive comments as fake customers. We really don't need to do it.
We know too much sites scam people with title "cloud Mining", but we guarantee our services.
We already on 18 days online, we already get about 35 btc from our customers, If we a scam, we can run out with the btc, but as you can see, we no run. We are paying on time as a clock.

Best Regards.
cryptojumper

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 01:15:32 PM

Provide proof required by Cloudmining 101 thread and all accusations will be over, a simple solution to a simple problem. Else - you are scam.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: