Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:56:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xscrypt.com - Premier Scrypt Cloud Mining Contracts  (Read 18646 times)
WhiteCodex (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 03:38:37 PM

Provide proof required by Cloudmining 101 thread and all accusations will be over, a simple solution to a simple problem. Else - you are scam.

Hi i don't will provide anything. Cloudmining 101?? lol see how much sites sent them proof and become scams!
We are anonymous and will be always anom. In our country bitcoin are illegal and we don't will sent any way to trace us.

If you think we are scam, just don't join and leave us in peace.

Someone can see our status in cmmonitor.com, if we fall a single payout them will talk.

Best Regards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 04:37:37 PM

In our country bitcoin are illegal

Let me get this right, you admit that you are operating an illegal business yet you want people to believe it is working to legitimate parameters, namely, you are actually mining and not simply just another criminal operation?

You've tripped at the first hurdle.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:51:12 PM

In your country bitcoin are illegal ? Where you live? China? Russian ?  Grin
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 06:53:12 PM

Not only this scammer is unable to speak English, but... please notice a common pattern among all these shitty ponzies - they all somehow pretend to think that the fact that they pay NOW makes them legit and not a ponzi. All ponzies pay until not Grin
A scam artist always wants to pay early customers to attract new ones. It's only when incoming funds decline compared to payouts - only then they stop paying and run...

WhiteCodex (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2015, 11:01:12 PM

Not only this scammer is unable to speak English, but... please notice a common pattern among all these shitty ponzies - they all somehow pretend to think that the fact that they pay NOW makes them legit and not a ponzi. All ponzies pay until not Grin
A scam artist always wants to pay early customers to attract new ones. It's only when incoming funds decline compared to payouts - only then they stop paying and run...

We don't want to get money and run, for this i just can open a hyip and put a 150%day roi.

So you can watch our thread and you see we will be online for years and we hope for bitcoin lifetime.

Best Regards
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 08:56:10 AM

We don't want to get money and run, for this i just can open a hyip and put a 150%day roi.

So you can watch our thread and you see we will be online for years and we hope for bitcoin lifetime.

Best Regards

Have you any idea how much we heard the same story about being online for years and no response or anything next day? Can you honestly say a lot of people invest anything but cents in a service that declares to be illegal and not even providing proof they are doing that illegal activity at all?

sikkan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:54:37 AM

Soo... bitcoins are illeagal in your country, yet on your website you claim this: "We have no trouble with the law"

LOL, SCAM.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
WhiteCodex (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:56:57 PM

Soo... bitcoins are illeagal in your country, yet on your website you claim this: "We have no trouble with the law"

LOL, SCAM.

BLA BLA BLA BLA
I have pyshical proof we are paying since 23 days and on time, on each 6 hours. But you have any proof we are scam?

Best Regards
CryptoSalad

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:11:14 PM

LOL, SCAM.

BLA BLA BLA BLA
I have pyshical proof we are paying since 23 days and on time, on each 6 hours. But you have any proof we are scam?

Best Regards

It does not matter weather or not being paying for 23 days every type of site like this has been proven in time to be a scam and ran away after a number of months paying its members.

Power: 100 MH/s
Hourly Mining Payment (send on each 6 hours): 0.00346675 BTC (Automatically sent to your btc account)
Cost: 1.85100000 BTC

That would take at least 533 days to brake even without any difficulty changes on coins being mined and generated.
So how is this profitable and a fair play on contracts provided to customers even with contracts for 1 year and your claims to give back 35% = 0.64785 principal back if that is on top = Mining days brake even point 347 days. I do not find this fair at all. Even getting referrals into it would take time and people to build up if providing referrals.

So how would anyone make any return other than yourself WhiteCodex?
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 09:23:05 PM

this is just a lame HYIP under a fake roof as a mining company ... all who post that are paid are his own accounts, op's accounts.
CryptoSalad

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:20:55 PM

this is just a lame HYIP under a fake roof as a mining company ... all who post that are paid are his own accounts, op's accounts.

Agreed unless admin posts pictures of equipment or video giving guided tour of mining center count me out of this place.
GWGoods

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 10:42:31 PM

I found an exploit and know how to create contracts as I want.

I thought I would share it publicly as OP fails to listen to me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c594czmd7w65rou/XScryptContract.zip

This small program gives a random address and random txid so it looks real to OP.

1) Register on site, Get your user/affiliate ID.
2) Run application
3) Create contract (make sure its not too big as else it will fuck their payments and you wont get paid, It will also look suspicious)
4) Hopefully, Profit from scammer.

its an EXE, Not posting source until OP admits his scam.

If you are wary (which you should be of course) Run this in a sandbox environment.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 12:35:42 AM

LOL, SCAM.

BLA BLA BLA BLA

Best Regards

May i know how old are you? Oh no people shouldn't trust their money with these kind of a ponzi operating person.. better try other cloud mining ponzies that are still operating.
WhiteCodex (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:35:42 AM

I found an exploit and know how to create contracts as I want.

I thought I would share it publicly as OP fails to listen to me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c594czmd7w65rou/XScryptContract.zip

This small program gives a random address and random txid so it looks real to OP.

1) Register on site, Get your user/affiliate ID.
2) Run application
3) Create contract (make sure its not too big as else it will fuck their payments and you wont get paid, It will also look suspicious)
4) Hopefully, Profit from scammer.

its an EXE, Not posting source until OP admits his scam.

If you are wary (which you should be of course) Run this in a sandbox environment.

You found an exploit? oh very nice, we know that exploit since we launched.
You can add any fake contracts you want, but to the payout we need to aproval each contract. So we verify each transaction on our cold address and aprove the payout.

You know it because since yesterday you are trying to get payout from your fake contracts, but we always denied it Smiley Nice try.

Best Regards
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 04:49:06 AM

we know that exploit since we launched.

So you confirm then that your system is running a ponzi script and you are aware of the exploit within that system?

Not like we didn't all know you are a scammer, but at least we can confirm you're also too dumb to realise what you've just admitted to, which helps underline the fact you are fairly low risk in the grand scheme of things because you can't even successfully communicate in such a ways as to hide the fact you are operating a ponzi scheme.

It's like you're doing our work for us, thanks!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
WhiteCodex (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:34:13 AM

So you confirm then that your system is running a ponzi script and you are aware of the exploit within that system?

Not like we didn't all know you are a scammer, but at least we can confirm you're also too dumb to realise what you've just admitted to, which helps underline the fact you are fairly low risk in the grand scheme of things because you can't even successfully communicate in such a ways as to hide the fact you are operating a ponzi scheme.

Its a low exploit and dont put our system on risk.

Crypto what you think is your problem. We don't operate a ponzi, but i dont know because i talking this to you. You are those who even if we are here online aand paying for 1-2 years, you will continue talking nonsense as "Ponzi", "scam" ....

Best Regards
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 05:43:46 AM

Crypto what you think is your problem. We don't operate a ponzi, but i dont know because i talking this to you. You are those who even if we are here online aand paying for 1-2 years, you will continue talking nonsense as "Ponzi", "scam" ....

Best Regards

Again.., the fact that you pay does not make you legit and not ponzi. Take a look ar PBmining or ltcgear - they were paying for a looong time and still collapsed finally. All you have to do is to prove you are really mining - why can't you do that if you're legit? you will have A LOT of customers if you do.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:32:06 AM

Best Regards

Your system is a ponzi script, otherwise this exploit would not work. That is what you have admitted, by asserting that the exploit found is a 'low exploit' you have implicitly declared your system to be a ponzi script.

Are you too dim to understand that?

You.Admitted.Your.System.Is.A.Ponzi.Script.Because.You.Admitted.The.Ponzi-Script-Exploit.Is.Relevant.To.Your.System.

Simple enough for you?

GWGoods

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:12:41 AM

This is actually rubbish....

OP, If you 'know' this exploit, why don't you fix it? It's just a new line of code... Then surely you wouldn't have to manually check transactions? I personally think you CAN'T fix it as you have just installed some downloaded 'ponzi' script,

anyway, I have seen this script many times before or some similar at least. All turned out to be 'ponzi' schemes.
flyingplows

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 06:34:55 PM

This is actually rubbish....

OP, If you 'know' this exploit, why don't you fix it? It's just a new line of code... Then surely you wouldn't have to manually check transactions? I personally think you CAN'T fix it as you have just installed some downloaded 'ponzi' script,

anyway, I have seen this script many times before or some similar at least. All turned out to be 'ponzi' schemes.

Don't be so rude at him, maybe it's his first scam attempt therefore such a failed one. Shitty sites like this should not even present themselves on bitcointalk and rely on ad banners to find their victims. Many follow such path.. And some end up just like this pathetic scam...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: