Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xscrypt.com - Premier Scrypt Cloud Mining Contracts  (Read 18646 times)
WhiteCodex (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:03:39 PM

Promotion:

This week we are offering a 20% off on any contract purchase.
Regular price is 0.01851000 btc per MHs.
From today 15-06-2015 to 22-06-2015, we are offering each MHs for  0.014808.

Stay tuned on there, on few hours we will start a another giveaway of a Gift of 10 Mhs to 20 bitcointalk members.

Best Regards

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GWGoods

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:08:22 PM

Ignorance is bliss.....
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:05:34 PM

These guys don't give a shit, they continue to promote their scam no matter what, instead of addressing valid questions and concerns...
Damn I hate cloudmining scammers, if they want to do smth bad better make some shitcoin with ICO..

CryptoSalad

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:18:31 PM

Have asked my questions showing clear calculations and seems admin does not want to answer my question ?
WhiteCodex (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:33:28 PM

Have asked my questions showing clear calculations and seems admin does not want to answer my question ?

Sorry cryptosalad we forgot it.

The calculatios you make is wrong, it dont break on 533 day, see:

Example: 100 MHS
Costs: 1.851 btc
Payment on each 6 hours: 0.00346675 btc - payment on 24 hours (1day ): 0.013867 btc

Thats will break on 133 days. or about 4 months and 9 days. So you have 8 months of profit. And when the contract expire after 1 year we buy it back of 35% value.

Best Regards
GWGoods

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:48:40 PM

What miners are you "mostly" using? or give me a few that you use.

I will work out how much money you will be losing and how bad a business model you actually have... and hopefully give you a runaway date (Which is most likely in the next 2 - 4 weeks anyway)
WhiteCodex (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:56:20 PM

I will work out how much money you will be losing and how bad a business model you actually have... and hopefully give you a runaway date (Which is most likely in the next 2 - 4 weeks anyway)

All miners we have are the volcano of 300 Mhs each one.

Best regards
GWGoods

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:30:56 PM

All miners we have are the volcano of 300 Mhs each one.

Best regards

I thought the zeus volcano was never released as they started their cloudmining business? Then recalled all pre-orders...?

GokuVegeta

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 11:28:51 AM

waiting for the giveaway sir
WhiteCodex (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 11:54:49 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 12:18:02 PM by WhiteCodex

The giveaway of 10 mhs contracts to 20 members of bitcointalk you can found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092089.0
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:04:19 PM

FYI, for anybody still unsure about the facts, xscrypt is a proven ponzi scheme because WhiteCodex already admitted to another user that a known ponzi-scrypt exploit was applicable to xscrypt.

I found an exploit and know how to create contracts as I want.

I thought I would share it publicly as OP fails to listen to me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c594czmd7w65rou/XScryptContract.zip

This small program gives a random address and random txid so it looks real to OP.

1) Register on site, Get your user/affiliate ID.
2) Run application
3) Create contract (make sure its not too big as else it will fuck their payments and you wont get paid, It will also look suspicious)
4) Hopefully, Profit from scammer.

its an EXE, Not posting source until OP admits his scam.

If you are wary (which you should be of course) Run this in a sandbox environment.

You found an exploit? oh very nice, we know that exploit since we launched.
You can add any fake contracts you want, but to the payout we need to aproval each contract. So we verify each transaction on our cold address and aprove the payout.

You know it because since yesterday you are trying to get payout from your fake contracts, but we always denied it Smiley Nice try.

Best Regards

See? He admits they know about the exploit. The ponzi-script exploit. The exploit only applicable to scams running ponzi-scripts.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
WhiteCodex (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:16:25 PM

FYI, for anybody still unsure about the facts, xscrypt is a proven ponzi scheme because WhiteCodex already admitted to another user that a known ponzi-scrypt exploit was applicable to xscrypt.

I found an exploit and know how to create contracts as I want.

I thought I would share it publicly as OP fails to listen to me.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c594czmd7w65rou/XScryptContract.zip

This small program gives a random address and random txid so it looks real to OP.

1) Register on site, Get your user/affiliate ID.
2) Run application
3) Create contract (make sure its not too big as else it will fuck their payments and you wont get paid, It will also look suspicious)
4) Hopefully, Profit from scammer.

its an EXE, Not posting source until OP admits his scam.

If you are wary (which you should be of course) Run this in a sandbox environment.

You found an exploit? oh very nice, we know that exploit since we launched.
You can add any fake contracts you want, but to the payout we need to aproval each contract. So we verify each transaction on our cold address and aprove the payout.

You know it because since yesterday you are trying to get payout from your fake contracts, but we always denied it Smiley Nice try.

Best Regards

See? He admits they know about the exploit. The ponzi-script exploit. The exploit only applicable to scams running ponzi-scripts.

You still talking NON-SENSE, """The exploit only applicable to scams running ponzi-scripts"", sure your talk that??? The exploit is a breach in our callback php file, its not have any relative to Scam-Ponzi-scripts. LLOOOLL

Best Regards
GWGoods

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:04:37 PM

The same callback file that is/was on many ponzi sites and in a popular ponzi script.... How do you think I knew how to exploit it?

This is the most obvious ponzi scheme I have ever seen.

1.) You have no mining farm
2.) You are using miners that were never released
3.) You are ignoring questions that disprove you
4.) You are using a script that is publicly available
5.) You admit you are running this ponzi script. with the same file bccallback.php, Even the same code as I was able to exploit it.
6.) You have no mining address, no freshly mined coins.
7.) You are using Blockcypher and Blockchain API's, Why not use bitcoind? Why not accept litecoin?
8.) A mining operating making as much as you say would be able to afford a high spec server to increase performance, You have shared hosting.
9.) You cannot be making any profit, I tried to do some exact electricity sums but due to the device never being released they didn't let out a lot of info on it.

I think this script was made to exploit the buyers and show obvious ponzi signs.

1.) Can you show and prove your litecoin addresses?
2.) Can you show and prove your bitcoins addresses?

Instead of just saying "LOOOOOL" to my post, why do you not answer it?

I image you are not doing very well and you have only managed to scam about 0.2 BTC, But if you show us your addresses and sign them we can see that.
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:23:28 PM

payments on time and never miss, until right now
WhiteCodex (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:10:26 PM

The same callback file that is/was on many ponzi sites and in a popular ponzi script.... How do you think I knew how to exploit it?

This is the most obvious ponzi scheme I have ever seen.

1.) You have no mining farm
2.) You are using miners that were never released
3.) You are ignoring questions that disprove you
4.) You are using a script that is publicly available
5.) You admit you are running this ponzi script. with the same file bccallback.php, Even the same code as I was able to exploit it.
6.) You have no mining address, no freshly mined coins.
7.) You are using Blockcypher and Blockchain API's, Why not use bitcoind? Why not accept litecoin?
8.) A mining operating making as much as you say would be able to afford a high spec server to increase performance, You have shared hosting.
9.) You cannot be making any profit, I tried to do some exact electricity sums but due to the device never being released they didn't let out a lot of info on it.

I think this script was made to exploit the buyers and show obvious ponzi signs.

1.) Can you show and prove your litecoin addresses?
2.) Can you show and prove your bitcoins addresses?

Instead of just saying "LOOOOOL" to my post, why do you not answer it?

I image you are not doing very well and you have only managed to scam about 0.2 BTC, But if you show us your addresses and sign them we can see that.

We do not send personal info and sure not will talk about tech info.
About some our bitcoin address we already show them in last post, search it.

You want to say we only get 0.2 btc? we already have too much active customers, with a total of 30-35 btc purchases (in less a month online). If we a scam we just can go out. But no, we guarantee our services.

Best Regards
GWGoods

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:59:55 PM

You want to say we only get 0.2 btc? we already have too much active customers, with a total of 30-35 btc purchases (in less a month online). If we a scam we just can go out. But no, we guarantee our services.

Best Regards

You just admitted it was a scam.

and I see no litecoin addresses with freshly mined coins.
WhiteCodex (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:11:56 AM

Best Regards

You just admitted it was a scam.

and I see no litecoin addresses with freshly mined coins.

You are trying to extort us, and you call us as scam??
See your pm you sent to us here on bitcointalk:
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!
WhiteCodex,

Our team has found numerous exploits in your website and have noticed you do not actually have any mining equipment. We are happy to disclose this for a fee of 3 BTC or otherwise we will use them to our advantage.

Please send the funds to 13QweszFSJaYG5iQg29QRZof2WVKadWYvD and we will disclose... else we will let BCTalk know that this is a ponzi and disclose your exploits.

GWG
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""'

Sure we will send 3 BTC to you, 3 Big Ton Coc*s.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:39:03 AM

It's an obvious ponzi scam and I think everybody that cares know it by now. OP can rest assured he will not any new customers to rob in this forum except for some newbies testing with pennies..
This scam attempt has failed miserably, try harder next time noob scam artist Grin

WhiteCodex (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:56:35 PM

It's an obvious ponzi scam and I think everybody that cares know it by now. OP can rest assured he will not any new customers to rob in this forum except for some newbies testing with pennies..
This scam attempt has failed miserably, try harder next time noob scam artist Grin

Nothing is failed there. What failed is you need more proof in your art to "destroy" business. And can still calling us scam. Each time you talk 'scam" we get 30-70 new customers.

We already say, you think is scam, just not join. We don't need customers as you. Just leave our thread in peace, we don't create this to discuss and yes to a way of comunication with our customers.

We will stop to reply questions like this, its only trash in our thread.
cryptojumper

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:59:55 PM

Nothing is failed there. What failed is you need more proof in your art to "destroy" business. And can still calling us scam. Each time you talk 'scam" we get 30-70 new customers.

We already say, you think is scam, just not join. We don't need customers as you. Just leave our thread in peace, we don't create this to discuss and yes to a way of comunication with our customers.

We will stop to reply questions like this, its only trash in our thread.

Only trash in your thread allowed or what do you mean by this lol Grin
I can repeat that you are an obvious dirty scam - here you are - according to you you got another 30-70 customers Wink
And it's not even the matter of opinion - you are a scam from the start until you prove you are not - it's the way the things work here in crypto world..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: