Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The New Altcoin Board Placement is Elegant and Understated. :)  (Read 582 times)
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 05:15:20 PM

I've always loved skimming the local boards before entering the altcoin section. Now it's a more natural process!  Smiley
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:21:05 PM

I don't really like it. Now even the local altcoin boards are above the real altcoin boards Wink

When I first logged in I thought they had deleted the altscoin boards and I had to look for a bit.. ;P
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 05:25:27 PM

I don't really like it. Now even the local altcoin boards are above the real altcoin boards Wink

When I first logged in I thought they had deleted the altscoin boards and I had to look for a bit.. ;P

99% of alts are scam shit pump and dumps.  Having the alt section down in the gutter fits quite well  Cheesy
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2015, 05:27:04 PM

Yeah, the same thing happened to me.

It's sort of ironic that the most important section of the entire forum is now at the bottom. Cheesy
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2015, 06:28:56 PM

Altcoiners, help fight for a better altcoin section. vote and comment here please

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065414.0
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 12:03:37 AM

I'm not sure if the board placement shift was intentional or not. I hadn't heard any plans to move the sections around the way they were.
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2015, 12:06:12 AM

I'm not sure if the board placement shift was intentional or not. I hadn't heard any plans to move the sections around the way they were.

so maybe it will come back to his old place? to tell you the truth i like the old place more than the current one :S

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5180
Merit: 12884

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:47:25 AM

That's a bug. The categories keep moving around, I'd guess because SMF is relying on undefined MySQL behavior that I messed up by switching to a different version of MySQL. I will fix it in the near future.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
ACCTseller

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

no longer selling accounts

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 02:55:25 AM

That's a bug. The categories keep moving around, I'd guess because SMF is relying on undefined MySQL behavior that I messed up by switching to a different version of MySQL. I will fix it in the near future.
I am not sure this should be considered a bug. Pretty much all altcoins are trash (with maybe enough exceptions that can be counted on one hand). Even these exceptions are already pretty well known outside of bitcointalk so I personally see little reason to keep the altshitcoin section anywhere else then the very bottom.
bitbets

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:58:41 AM

For an instant, I also thought that maybe they deleted the altcoin section, but I quickly found the altcoin section anyways.

Not a big difference really, just need to scroll down further to find it. Smiley

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: