Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:15:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] ★ Winner: roslinpl ★ SIGNATURE DESIGN CONTEST - 0.4BTC - CLOUDTHINK.IO  (Read 1770 times)
BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:36:11 AM

Please understand that we have stated that the contest will finish if 5 signatures are submitted ...

what did you mean by 5 signatures ?

Hero and Legendary Members;( count 1 )
-Senior Members;( count 1 )
-Full Members.( count 1 )

I think it's count 3 signatures

And I think Roslin deserve the prize. Just put this end  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirjangka (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 11:41:46 AM

5 users who submit a set of designs for the three types of users.

Yes, roslinpl will almost certainly receive the prize but we see that some users are still working on this so we do not want their work to be in vain.

The contest will end tomorrow, May 29th, 15:00 UTC (final)

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 11:58:19 AM

We understand that very good designs need more than a few days to be made. The reason we decided to make the contest only a few days is because my partners who own the website and service are planning to open on June 1st. and I have been assigned to start a signature campaign by then and I don't have a lot of time.

If the community and roslinpl agrees, we would like to send 0.2B to roslinpl now so we can use his design on our signature campaign thread which we plan to post later today. If this is ok, we will extend the contest another 24 hours, until 29th 15:00 UTC and we will decide on the winner, 2nd and 3rd place then. If roslinpl's design will still be the best, we will send him another 0.2B and decide on 2nd and 3rd which will receive 0.1B. If 1st place will be awarded to someone else than roslinpl, I hope it is fair to everyone if we put roslinpl on 2nd or 3rd place with the prize 0.2B already submitted because he was the first to submit and his design is truly well made.

Roslinpl, please state if you agree the above and if you do please submit on this thread a bitcoin address and we will send you 0.2B until tomorrow.

Please understand that we have stated that the contest will finish if 5 signatures are submitted but we havel canceled this rule to avoid users working on our signature for nothing.

THE CONTEST WILL END ON May 29th, 15:00 UTC.

Thank you all for your interest in our contest!

Hey,

Glad to hear that you like my designs.
I agree to those terms with no problem - I can send you BBCodes for my designs in about 5-6h as I am not at home at the moment.
Here is my addres: 1DizxWRWhdXk7p5N9gsyD36vExHAmDxtx8

Also thanks to all of you who post nice words about my designs! - Cheers
Best regards.
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 12:05:42 PM

We understand that very good designs need more than a few days to be made. The reason we decided to make the contest only a few days is because my partners who own the website and service are planning to open on June 1st. and I have been assigned to start a signature campaign by then and I don't have a lot of time.

If the community and roslinpl agrees, we would like to send 0.2B to roslinpl now so we can use his design on our signature campaign thread which we plan to post later today. If this is ok, we will extend the contest another 24 hours, until 29th 15:00 UTC and we will decide on the winner, 2nd and 3rd place then. If roslinpl's design will still be the best, we will send him another 0.2B and decide on 2nd and 3rd which will receive 0.1B. If 1st place will be awarded to someone else than roslinpl, I hope it is fair to everyone if we put roslinpl on 2nd or 3rd place with the prize 0.2B already submitted because he was the first to submit and his design is truly well made.

Roslinpl, please state if you agree the above and if you do please submit on this thread a bitcoin address and we will send you 0.2B until tomorrow.

Please understand that we have stated that the contest will finish if 5 signatures are submitted but we havel canceled this rule to avoid users working on our signature for nothing.

Hey,

I agree to those terms with no problem - I can send you BBCodes for my designs in about 5-6h as I am not at home at the moment.

Best regards.

We have sent you 0.2B, please confirm. We would like to start the campaign thread today so please send the BBCodes as soon as possible.

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 12:07:56 PM

Hey,

Best regards.

We have sent you 0.2B, please confirm. We would like to start the campaign thread today so please send the BBCodes as soon as possible.

Thanks - coins received. I will send you codes ASAP - 5-6h.

Best regards.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 12:49:08 PM

Hello,

I would like to share my designs for Cloudthink.io Signature Design Contest:

I was inspired by OP's website that is obviously a ponzi scam with all that fake data/info.

HarryPotHead

Activity: 192

You are what you eat. PIZZA!

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:53:37 PM

Hello,

I would like to share my designs for Cloudthink.io Signature Design Contest:

I was inspired by OP's website that is obviously a ponzi scam with all that fake data/info.

The curious would still click it and the fools will still be parted from their money. Nice entry maybe a 2nd or 3rd place payment will be issued.

Reserved this post, thanks for the opportunity.

I have seen you reserve over 5 of these contests and not 'one' entry has been submitted.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 12:56:32 PM

NLNico, I'm very sorry you feel this way about CloudThink, I hope we can change this in the future.

I know this is a very tough domain full of scams but I assure you that we are doing our best to offer confidence regarding our company and our products.

medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 01:25:59 PM

It's a bit strange to payout the prize before the deadline?

Here are my designs for cloudthink.io anyway.

Cloudmining is primarily about ROI, and I believe it is important to highlight that fact in the signature, given nearly the same weight as the company name and logo. To bring the two parts together, I have used a matrix of dots which symbolises the accumulation of coins from mining at cloudthink. The colours used are the official colours picked directly from the cloudthink site.

Hope you like them.

jbrnt

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:30:04 PM

The contest is extended! But I already finished mine.

This is my entry. All text can be changed if needed.
Address: 1HUQgGsiRgprETCUqH5RN8T4cn5NMUC2L8

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 02:52:24 PM

THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER!

The winner is: roslinpl

2nd Prize has been awarded to: medUSA
3rd Prize has been awarded to: jbrnt

Roslinpl, please confirm your bitcoin address and we will send 0.2BTC (we have already sent him 0.2)
medUSA and jbrnt, thank you so much for your designs! They are very well made! Please submit a bitcoin address here and you will both receive 0.1BTC Also, please send the code for your designs by PM or in this thread.

Thank you all for your interest in our contest and special thanks to all who submitted. All of your designs are awesome!

Please note our Signature Campaign is now OPEN! We pay more than anyone on this forum!
Signature Campaign Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:11:14 PM

THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER!

Roslinpl, please confirm your bitcoin address and we will send 0.2BTC (we have already sent him 0.2)
medUSA and jbrnt, thank you so much for your designs! They are very well made! Please submit a bitcoin address here and you will both receive 0.1BTC Also, please send the code for your designs by PM or in this thread.

Thank you all for your interest in our contest and special thanks to all who submitted. All of your designs are awesome!

Please note our Signature Campaign is now OPEN! We pay more than anyone on this forum!
Signature Campaign Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144

Hey.
Thank you very much for choosing me for the winner.

Here is my addy: 1DvGssphmu81j1prW1C5ZbnBWx3hpt8kWR   or you can use the one from yesterday if you like.

Good luck to you and to all sig designers.

Best regards
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 04:23:26 PM

THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER!

Hey.

Here is my addy: 1DvGssphmu81j1prW1C5ZbnBWx3hpt8kWR   or you can use the one from yesterday if you like.

Best regards

You're welcome roslinpl! Your design truly deserves it!

0.2B have been sent to your address, please confirm.

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 06:10:46 PM

THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER!

Hey.

Best regards

You're welcome roslinpl! Your design truly deserves it!

0.2B have been sent to your address, please confirm.

Reward received, thank you.

Best regards.
jbrnt

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:51:20 PM

THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER!

3rd place is great. Thank you. Please send prize to this address.
1HUQgGsiRgprETCUqH5RN8T4cn5NMUC2L8

Congrats to roslinpl and medUSA.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:26:53 AM

This is my address:
1JFY8ZYtUnp2kHcJjqWsG12CrSjtCMZ19m

Thank you very much.
TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:42:57 AM

This is my address:

Thank you very much.

Have you received 0.1 bitcoins? If not yet, you most probably won't receive it ever as the signature campaign launched by OP has failed badly and resulted into a negative trust. You can see the whole story over here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144.0
and over here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074272.0
mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 11:28:55 AM

THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER!

3rd place is great. Thank you. Please send prize to this address.
1HUQgGsiRgprETCUqH5RN8T4cn5NMUC2L8

Congrats to roslinpl and medUSA.

The prize has been sent. Please confirm.

mirjangka (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 11:33:23 AM

This is my address:

Thank you very much.

Thank you medUSA!

The prize has been sent, please post the signature code here.

jbrnt

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:38:09 PM

The prize has been sent. Please confirm.

Payment received, thank you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: