Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:04:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FADE] DARK CRYPTO AT ITS BEST | NINJA LAUNCHED | SHA256 | POW | POS | MN |  (Read 10673 times)
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 06:12:19 PM

I will have our new thread and hopefully our new wallets by Sunday.
that's excellent news Viecoin, can't wait.  Cool

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
FurianSun

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 06:58:51 PM

Any road map from the new group on the plan of action?
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:42:47 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2015, 08:04:00 PM by Viecoin

Any road map from the new group on the plan of action?

No sir, still getting everything together. I will never cosign hype. I aim for and set realistic, achievable goals. I would hope that my audience has a likewise mindset and can manage their own expectations.If you desire a road map, please at least give me the time I have allotted for myself to create the new thread. As stated, this will be by Sunday. Hope to see you there.
Viecoin

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:52:08 PM

And just remember that people are only willing to pay 1k sat for this coin right now. If the price increases only 300%, this is a great return on investment.
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 09:42:44 PM

And just remember that people are only willing to pay 1k sat for this coin right now. If the price increases only 300%, this is a great return on investment.
well people are not willing to take higher risk considering there was no development yet other than standard stuff. note: standard stuff that works pretty well actually, don't know ppl complain about masternodes getting disconnected but few of mine are working like a swiss clock.  Grin
i am sure interest will pick up as you start implementing cool features into fade, so will the price. this coin is a virgin, potential is great. GL btw. i will be around to support you the way i can.

kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:00:41 AM

well people are not willing to take higher risk considering there was no development yet other than standard stuff. note: standard stuff that works pretty well actually, don't know ppl complain about masternodes getting disconnected but few of mine are working like a swiss clock.  Grin
i am sure interest will pick up as you start implementing cool features into fade, so will the price. this coin is a virgin, potential is great. GL btw. i will be around to support you the way i can.

Ya sorry, but the whole hype of Crave has simmered quite a bit.  If this coin was launched 1 1/2 months ago and then abandoned, I could see it really taking off.  There are SOOOOOO many Crave clones it's not even funny.  Most have already failed.  I'm holding my nearly 10,000 FADE, and staking, but I'm being realistic in saying that I just don't see this one going anywhere if the only thing it's going to be is another Crave clone.  Even with a roadmap, anon development, it'll just be a minor pump and dump because people will be onto the next hype coin promising new things other than anon.  People will dump once they get their investment back, and that'll be the end of it.  Sorry to kill anyone's "dreams", but I've seen this happen to so many other coins in the past year it's really not even funny anymore.  Dev disappears, community takeover, minor price bump, people dump to get out, and coin fade's away.  Really, pun not intended there.  Not to sound like a dick, but the only reason I haven't sold yet is I would only get 20% of my investment back, and really, what's the point of that?  In hindsight I wish I hadn't bought this one because by the time this coin came out, there were literally like 30 Crave clones that had already failed.  Just a bad decision on my part, and no point in this one.  I'm REALLY hoping I'm wrong on this.  Really hoping.  We shall see.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:36:54 AM

will wait on new thread to see what happens
Viecoin

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:38:13 AM

Ya sorry, but the whole hype of Crave has simmered quite a bit.  If this coin was launched 1 1/2 months ago and then abandoned, I could see it really taking off.  There are SOOOOOO many Crave clones it's not even funny.  Most have already failed.  I'm holding my nearly 10,000 FADE, and staking, but I'm being realistic in saying that I just don't see this one going anywhere if the only thing it's going to be is another Crave clone.  Even with a roadmap, anon development, it'll just be a minor pump and dump because people will be onto the next hype coin promising new things other than anon.  People will dump once they get their investment back, and that'll be the end of it.  Sorry to kill anyone's "dreams", but I've seen this happen to so many other coins in the past year it's really not even funny anymore.  Dev disappears, community takeover, minor price bump, people dump to get out, and coin fade's away.  Really, pun not intended there.  Not to sound like a dick, but the only reason I haven't sold yet is I would only get 20% of my investment back, and really, what's the point of that?  In hindsight I wish I hadn't bought this one because by the time this coin came out, there were literally like 30 Crave clones that had already failed.  Just a bad decision on my part, and no point in this one.  I'm REALLY hoping I'm wrong on this.  Really hoping.  We shall see.

This is an obvious Crave clone in the worst sense. Like multiple sloppy copy overs. I don't intend for it to stay this way though. Hopefully it will work out without having to do a full swap.
trader19
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 09:45:07 PM

This is an obvious Crave clone in the worst sense. Like multiple sloppy copy overs. I don't intend for it to stay this way though. Hopefully it will work out without having to do a full swap.
so new thread today? thanks

Viecoin

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:59:00 AM

Yes within the next 2 hours.
BillyBones

Activity: 168
Merit: 100