Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2011, 08:28:54 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2019, 04:42:14 PM by cogentjm

closed

╔═══════════════════════════. ⚫〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙  ▌ ▌ ▌ H E X R O A S T  ▌ ▌ ▌ 〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙⚫ .═══════════════════════════╗
╠══════════════════════════════════╣.   TWITTER 〘 ⬢ ▌⬢ 〙 TELEGRAM   .╠══════════════════════════════════╣
╚═ ⚫ FREE NFT GAME ⚫ PLAY TO EARN EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS FREE TO PLAY ⚫ PUBLIC IDO ⚫ ═╝
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tonking

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2011, 08:34:20 PM

1 post i smell fishy here
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2011, 08:35:19 PM

....ok

╔═══════════════════════════. ⚫〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙  ▌ ▌ ▌ H E X R O A S T  ▌ ▌ ▌ 〘 ⬢⬢⬢ 〙⚫ .═══════════════════════════╗
╠══════════════════════════════════╣.   TWITTER 〘 ⬢ ▌⬢ 〙 TELEGRAM   .╠══════════════════════════════════╣
╚═ ⚫ FREE NFT GAME ⚫ PLAY TO EARN EXCITING GAMEPLAY ⚫ PRIVATE SALE OF TOKENS FREE TO PLAY ⚫ PUBLIC IDO ⚫ ═╝
ataranlen

Activity: 846
Merit: 1000

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2011, 08:45:57 PM

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002VZY7QK/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new
http://www.amazon.com/TIPPMANN-Phenom-Mechanical-Paintball-MEGA/dp/B0042LFRYC

I could get the same gun for alot less

MineTexas.com Minecraft Server We accept Bitcoin and Dogecoin.
Deepbit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Deepbit/151108048294815
cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 08:34:30 AM

I did not say the price of the gun. I was stating that the gun + everything I have for it cost over $1000. They can choose to pick whatever they like out of it and decide price from there.

ataranlen

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2011, 06:33:47 PM

Read the second link, I cannot see how your stuff is worth1000! It is overpriced for used equipment as well!

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2011, 12:39:33 AM

You are incredibly ignorant. I'm telling you the price for everything I have is over 1000$ when It was bought new, I cannot lie about it lol. They can easily look up each part that they want. You do not know the names of each part even....I bought only the most quality parts.

4X compressed air tanks are - 150$ EACH
14" barrel - 80$
Flatline Barrel - 75$
Helmet - 60$
Pants - 120$
Vest - 100$
Carrying bad - 85$

I could go on...

Please dont even comment unless you are interested and know about paintball gear.

ataranlen

The One and Only

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2011, 02:53:15 AM

You are incredibly ignorant. I'm telling you the price for everything I have is over 1000$ when It was bought new, I cannot lie about it lol. They can easily look up each part that they want. You do not know the names of each part even....I bought only the most quality parts.

4X compressed air tanks are - 150$ EACH
14" barrel - 80$
Flatline Barrel - 75$
Helmet - 60$
Pants - 120$
Vest - 100$
Carrying bad - 85$

I could go on...

Please dont even comment unless you are interested and know about paintball gear.

You should totally tell us the model numbers too, because it's good to know exactly what I would be buying...
And its not ignorance, just seemed really odd that you would invest "Over $1000" for something and only use it once. And I'm obviously not the only one who thinks so.

cogentjm (OP)
Copper Member

HEXROAST Official

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2011, 03:49:22 AM

There are thousands of reasons...why does anyone sell anything? I'm done talking to you - you are completely incompetent.

I said I would give more details to anyone who said they were interested. Aka model numbers, prices etc.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: