Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Sharkcoin surging in trade volume?  (Read 1778 times)
G2M

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:40:01 PM

My feeling is that nobody in the western community observes what the chineses do

Personally, I try to observe the whole crypto world as much as possible. I live in California(San Joaquin County), so somebody(me) does observe in the western community....lol

there is an altcoin having (or not) 3x the volume of LTC and 6 people noticing it here. lol

I just recently start mining it, until it's not profitable. If people are willing to buy it, why not cash in until it runs dry. lol

On a real note, it really doesn't have much development/tech going on and/or PR running on it. Originally it was trying to be anti-scam type of project, even though it has a 50,000 premine out of 400,000,000, IPO and a super block scam that supposedly occurred too. Just strange that it's doing that high of a volume with no public news.

It's not strange, just being pumped to shit and now dumping on everybody who thinks they can still get a piece of this shark pie..

the magnitude of pumping is strange....and that's why it should be observed. it's the pumpers that make a coin big. have you ever seen a pump like this on a unkown alt?

Have you been in the alt section at all in the last year?

Though I do like this one, if only the next one was jetski coin.

I'd see it just above shark coin, and call it quits Cheesy

are you looking at the chart, or the volume? it's $5000000 a day being traded

Oh god, now I see why you're posting here..

Come on, you should be too smart for this:

#   Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)   Updated
1    Jubi   SAK/CNY    $ 5,053,240   $ 0.679377    100.00 %    Recently

...really now...

Jubi?

Come on, man.

Hey what's your address...

I figured I'd mail ya a shirt so at least one poor bastard doesn't have to lose theirs Grin

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpeedDemon13 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 10:52:21 PM

My feeling is that nobody in the western community observes what the chineses do

Personally, I try to observe the whole crypto world as much as possible. I live in California(San Joaquin County), so somebody(me) does observe in the western community....lol

there is an altcoin having (or not) 3x the volume of LTC and 6 people noticing it here. lol

I just recently start mining it, until it's not profitable. If people are willing to buy it, why not cash in until it runs dry. lol

On a real note, it really doesn't have much development/tech going on and/or PR running on it. Originally it was trying to be anti-scam type of project, even though it has a 50,000 premine out of 400,000,000, IPO and a super block scam that supposedly occurred too. Just strange that it's doing that high of a volume with no public news.

It's not strange, just being pumped to shit and now dumping on everybody who thinks they can still get a piece of this shark pie..

the magnitude of pumping is strange....and that's why it should be observed. it's the pumpers that make a coin big. have you ever seen a pump like this on a unkown alt?

...really now...

Jubi?

Come on, man.

I figured I'd mail ya a shirt so at least one poor bastard doesn't have to lose theirs Grin

That's why you need a QQ account and S3 translator addon on firefox to trade there, if you don't know Chinese...lmfao

Seriously, I do have a feeling it will crash hard, especially since there is no form of world news on it. Not trying to put a negative on it, but it's just seem eventual that it will on how it trended to a huge pump in a short span of time. If there's a possible creative use for it and/or tech in the works, I'm all for it to succeed.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
G2M

Activity: 280

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:55:07 PM

...really now...

Jubi?

Come on, man.

That's why you need a QQ account and S3 translator addon on firefox to trade there, if you don't know Chinese...lmfao

Seriously, I do have a feeling it will crash hard, especially since there is no form of world news on it. Not trying to put a negative on it, but it's just seem eventual that it will on how it trended to a huge pump in a short span of time. If there's a possible creative use for it and/or tech in the works, I'm all for it to succeed.

Well I am trying to put a negative on it.

It's a scam exchange sending scam data to coinmarketcap's automated system.

End of story, good luck, see ya tomorrow it's time to take shots celebrate and probably eat ice cream.

edit: ok, definitely eat ice cream.

motherfucken vanilla.

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
SpeedDemon13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 11:03:06 PM

...really now...

Jubi?

Come on, man.

End of story, good luck, see ya tomorrow it's time to take shots celebrate and probably eat ice cream.

motherfucken vanilla.

More than likely it is. Since the data isn't shown on the market cap and the total supply, that shows that dev(s) support isn't there. Those should be easy fixes in the block explorer and api calls from the exchange.

CRYPTSY exchange: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=9017 BURST= BURST-TE3W-CFGH-7343-6VM6R BTC=1CNsqGUR9YJNrhydQZnUPbaDv6h4uaYCHv ETH=0x144bc9fe471d3c71d8e09d58060d78661b1d4f32 SHF=0x13a0a2cb0d55eca975cf2d97015f7d580ce52d85 EXP=0xd71921dca837e415a58ca0d6dd2223cc84e0ea2f SC=6bdf9d12a983fed6723abad91a39be4f95d227f9bdb0490de3b8e5d45357f63d564638b1bd71 CLAMS=xGVTdM9EJpNBCYAjHFVxuZGcqvoL22nP6f SOIL=0x8b5c989bc931c0769a50ecaf9ffe490c67cb5911
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:57:31 AM

...really now...

Jubi?

Come on, man.

motherfucken vanilla.

More than likely it is. Since the data isn't shown on the market cap and the total supply, that shows that dev(s) support isn't there. Those should be easy fixes in the block explorer and api calls from the exchange.

we'll see. it's worth observating anyways
here's the chart btw: http://www.jubi.com/coin/sak/

btw: coinmarketcap doesn't show coins from 0 fee exchanges
worldcoinindex does, but it's not there yet

exchange was bought by btctrade.com it seams: https://translate.google.com.br/translate?hl=pt-BR&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jubi.com%2Fabout%2Fus.html

SpeedDemon13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 01:11:37 AM

...really now...

Jubi?

Come on, man.

motherfucken vanilla.

exchange was bought by btctrade.com it seams: https://translate.google.com.br/translate?hl=pt-BR&sl=zh-CN&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jubi.com%2Fabout%2Fus.html

Are you sure it's zero fees? It shows 0.2% fees on transactions.  Huh

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:14:59 AM

...really now...

Jubi?

Come on, man.

motherfucken vanilla.

Are you sure it's zero fees? It shows 0.2% fees on transactions.  Huh

well, i read it on coinmarketcap itself: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sharkcoin/#markets
if the exchange says otherwise, than coinmarketcap should list it in the chart

BIT-Sharon

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:20:49 AM

The logan of Sharkcoin is to fight agaist the fraud,  reveal the rubbish altcoins, and bring comprehensive block searching service to investors for free, so the sense of justice leaves us a good impression among various altcoins.
SpeedDemon13 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 02:21:41 AM

...really now...

Jubi?

Come on, man.

motherfucken vanilla.

Are you sure it's zero fees? It shows 0.2% fees on transactions.  Huh

well, i read it on coinmarketcap itself: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sharkcoin/#markets
if the exchange says otherwise, than coinmarketcap should list it in the chart

Here's a copy and paste from their site that is translate via S3 translator addon in Firefox: "Sharks currency trading rules innovation Bulletin
2015-04-16 Source: Poly currency net Author: Poly currency net

In the current digital encryption severe form of money market transactions, the poly currency net as a professional digital encryption currency trading platform, the success of the shark coins provide investors with trading services. In order to provide investors with better services, network decided to gather money sharks gather coins as currency trading rules and innovative network a first currency, referring to the mature market trading rules, particularly to make the following adjustments in order to facilitate a more effective institutional investors and professional investors trade entry.

Introduced the following trading rules since February 9, 2015:

1. Trade Time:

Monday to Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm normal trading, and other times closed for national holidays, national holidays vacation time per year the State Council issued subject;

2. pending order rules:

For lodging during normal trading transactions, closed only during the reservation, withdrawal of the original Unsold pending order, can not add new pending order;

3. The transaction fees: 0.2%;

The coins into shark does not enjoy "top back 1%" campaign

With Poly currency net breakthroughs in innovation trading rules, it is possible to render the majority of investors a fair, just, open quality trading platform, adding more boost for digital encryption currency industry.

聚币网

2015年2月7日"

yetiripper

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:56:56 PM

Has anyone here traded on jubi?  I'm thinking about asking a chinese friend for help.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:36:42 AM

4,45 wall is falling

jehst

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

21 million. I want them all.

View Profile