Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:24:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Osama bin Laden, George W Bush and Hitler: The biggest villains in history  (Read 1658 times)
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2015, 08:36:28 PM

I wonder why George Bush is considered a criminal/terrorist. Haven't heard anything as such in the news.

He's a war criminal who illegally invaded Iraq (with falsified intelligence) and is responsible the deaths of over 1.2 million Iraqi civilians. In my books that pretty much makes him a bad guy. You're either with us or against us Wink

Oh, if he has done this then he too falls in the terrorist category. Shocking that he was a President of US with such a criminal record. http://www.forwardprogressives.com/germany-filing-war-crimes-charges-george-bush-dick-cheney/

Even "Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar" should have been listed here. He and Laden fall in the same category.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 08:56:39 PM

I wonder why George Bush is considered a criminal/terrorist. Haven't heard anything as such in the news.

He's a war criminal who illegally invaded Iraq (with falsified intelligence) and is responsible the deaths of over 1.2 million Iraqi civilians. In my books that pretty much makes him a bad guy. You're either with us or against us Wink

Oh, if he has done this then he too falls in the terrorist category. Shocking that he was a President of US with such a criminal record. http://www.forwardprogressives.com/germany-filing-war-crimes-charges-george-bush-dick-cheney/

Even "Dawood Ibrahim Kaskar" should have been listed here. He and Laden fall in the same category.

To be fair, every US president since WW2 has committed war crimes so we can't put all the blame on Republicans like Dubya (Bush), Clinton and Obama also have their share of blood on their hands.
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2015, 09:37:59 PM

In November 1954, five months before his death, Einstein summarized his feelings about his role in the creation of the atomic bomb: "I made one great mistake in my life", even if he was a pacifist how he couldn't see what other humans would do with such energy discovery. It seems unfair that he is the number 1, above Gandhi.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 03:53:47 PM

In November 1954, five months before his death, Einstein summarized his feelings about his role in the creation of the atomic bomb: "I made one great mistake in my life", even if he was a pacifist how he couldn't see what other humans would do with such energy discovery. It seems unfair that he is the number 1, above Gandhi.

Einstein deserves to be no.1, above Teressa and Gandhi. Einstein improved the lives of billions of people, through his inventions.

On the other hand Gandhi took credit for something in which he played a very small part. He was a British collaborator, who ratted out patriotic Indians such as Bhagat Singh and Subhash Chandra Bose. Also, during partition, he indirectly caused hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Teressa did a lot for the lepers, but she was motivated by her desire to seek new converts to Christianity.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:01:07 PM

Teressa did a lot for the lepers, but she was motivated by her desire to seek new converts to Christianity.

Did she fuck. 'Mother' Theresa was a delusional psychopath who believed that suffering was a way to get closer to her God, so she made sure everybody she was supposed to be caring for suffered. She refused medicines and spunked millions of dollars of the money she was routinely sent from people who had been lied to about her, on more fucking Nunneries because, you know, the world needs more delusional women who think they are married to a fictional omnipotent deity.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:24:53 PM

This kind of list remembers me competitions where the winner is defined by the verdict of a judge: any fighting one, dancing, runway, some gimnastics; there will always be disagreement with the results. Maybe this list was just made by one guy based on press and history facts that came to light, what about the stuff nobody knows, every human has defects, Therefore, some characters in that list does not deserve to be in the place where they are..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:38:09 PM

Did she fuck. 'Mother' Theresa was a delusional psychopath who believed that suffering was a way to get closer to her God, so she made sure everybody she was supposed to be caring for suffered. She refused medicines and spunked millions of dollars of the money she was routinely sent from people who had been lied to about her, on more fucking Nunneries because, you know, the world needs more delusional women who think they are married to a fictional omnipotent deity.

I don't want to dig in the details. The media can make anyone a saint, and at the same time, it can make anyone a devil. There is no doubt that Theresa took care of the lepers when no one cared for them. But her primary motive was to convert more and more people to Christianity. And she, perhaps inadvertently, caused pain to these lepers when she gave priority to prayer over medicine.

At least when compared to the other Catholic saints such as Francis Xavier (who conducted the Goan inquisition in which tens of thousands of Hindus were tortured to death) and Junípero Serra (who conducted genocide against the Tongva people), she looks more humane.  Grin
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:45:35 PM

At least when compared to the other Catholic saints such as Francis Xavier (who conducted the Goan inquisition in which tens of thousands of Hindus were tortured to death) and Junípero Serra (who conducted genocide against the Tongva people), she looks more humane.  Grin

LOL, sure, why not, let's compare her to other monsters created by the Catholic Church, that way she will actually appear to be less of the monster she actually was.

Check-and-mate-evil-atheists!!!11!!!elebenty!!1!!!!

I don't want to dig in the details.

Yeah, see that's the problem. When people declare they don't want to know the actual truth of a situation then lies thrive and a truly evil bitch becomes lionised as a 'Saint'.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:51:39 PM

The worst is not on the list. The worst is the devil, who brought death into the world for all people.

The best is Jesus, Who through tons of pain and humiliation, brought eternal life to all who believe in Him.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Balls

Activity: 338

View Profile
May 26, 2015, 04:56:46 PM

I don't want to dig in the details. The media can make anyone a saint, and at the same time, it can make anyone a devil. There is no doubt that Theresa took care of the lepers when no one cared for them. But her primary motive was to convert more and more people to Christianity. And she, perhaps inadvertently, caused pain to these lepers when she gave priority to prayer over medicine.

You should read Christopher Hitchen's book or essay on Mother Teressa humorously called The Missionary Position about how much of a cunt she was:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Missionary_Position

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 05:58:47 AM

The worst is not on the list. The worst is the devil, who brought death into the world for all people.

The best is Jesus, Who through tons of pain and humiliation, brought eternal life to all who believe in Him.

Smiley

Proof or it didn't happen, fundie.

NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 08:09:35 AM

It looks like they gave 40 choices and asked people to order them.
That's why you end up with people like Churchill being in the bottom half!

They should ask people to name the biggest villain in history, I guess Hitler would be number 1 and George Bush jr wouldn't be on the list!

Biggest hero in world history is difficult. I would have Nelson Mandela on the list. He was quite selfless. 
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:48:45 AM

They should ask people to name the biggest villain in history, I guess Hitler would be number 1 and George Bush jr wouldn't be on the list!

Biggest hero in world history is difficult. I would have Nelson Mandela on the list. He was quite selfless. 

Why George Bush jr won't be on that list? He invaded Iraq without any reason, directly causing millions of deaths, and indirectly creating a monster called ISIS. And Nelson Mandela is no saint either. He played his part in the ANC bombings which targeted the white civilians, in which killed hundreds of innocent people were killed.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1124

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:59:52 PM

May 20, 2015 17:10 BST

Hitler, Osama bin Laden, and George W Bush have been found to be among the top 10 biggest villains of history, a global study polling almost 7,000 students has found.

While Hitler was the biggest villain, Albert Einstein was rated as most heroic. The full list can be seen at the end of this article.

The students, from 37 countries including Argentina, Pakistan, South Korea, Italy, and the US, were asked to evaluate 40 figures and significant events throughout world history.

Published in the journal PLOS One, findings show these historical figures help to create a base for building moral lessons.

Darío Páez, UPV/EHU-University of the Basque Country, said: "This study is linked to a previous piece of work carried out in 30 countries and in which young adults were asked to name the most important figures and events in world history.

"After that, we got together a group of figures and events gathered by all cultures, although with a reduced presence of facts and personalities from Arab and African cultures, as there were fewer surveys from these cultural areas." .... more

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/osama-bin-laden-george-w-bush-hitler-biggest-villains-history-1502228

I think Nelson Mandela or Mahatma Gandhi should deserve best position
Racism is one of the best issue in the earth, and Mandela got suffering and effort to struggle the freedom of black people
Mahatma Gandhi taught us that we can oppose government within peaceful way
They have tried to made world became better place for us

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dominicg

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:23:49 AM

What the hell Bill Gates doing in the middle zone? He's worse than Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Bush together... These dictators killed a couple of millions of ppl, but his bloody Windows and his f**kin Excel macros caused misery, suffering, (BSO)death and destruction for billions of ppl across the world.
I agree completely, he shouldn't either be there at all or somewhere lower down the order.
Other than that though the list is pretty spot on for me.
Cheers

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:45:40 AM

I agree completely, he shouldn't either be there at all or somewhere lower down the order.
Other than that though the list is pretty spot on for me.
Cheers

Bill Gates is just an ordinary businessman, whose only conern is to create profit for himself and his family. He can't be compared to great people like Albert Einstein, Thomas Edison or Isaac Newton. And he can't be compared to mosters such as Adolph Hitler and Mao either. In my opinion, he shouldn't be on this list.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 06:42:29 AM

What the hell Bill Gates doing in the middle zone? He's worse than Hitler, Stalin, Mao and Bush together... These dictators killed a couple of millions of ppl, but his bloody Windows and his f**kin Excel macros caused misery, suffering, (BSO)death and destruction for billions of ppl across the world.

LOL, more than a couple of million were democided in the 20th century. But yes, billions of people have suffered under Microsoft code, and the buck stops with Bill Gates. Wonder how many he's driven to suicide? I switched from Masochistsoft (daily hell even after regular backup/reformat/reinstall) to Apple as soon as I could afford a Mac Mini. Heaven.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
galdur (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:03:04 AM

Only two fictional characters on that list. I´d have added a few more, say Hannibal Lecter, Emperor Palatine and Bill Sikes. Good luck, g

aikunsatu

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:10:32 PM

Hero is in the eye of the beholder.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: