Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn 1BTC a year?  (Read 137005 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:09:03 AM

Don't know where you are from, but working at Mc Donalds here will get you 1 btc per week atm.

No, it may get you 450$ per week but then you have to buy bitcoins with it.
We are here thinking how to earn 1btc, not how to get money to buy 1btc.

Exactly and earning 1 btc per year is not difficult I guess, and it can be achieved only by working on signature campaign you don't need to do anything else.

That's true but I think we should make more efforts to earn as much as we can at this stage as whatever we earn now will hold great value in future.

Yes, if you are targetting 1 btc a year don't worry you can obtain that once you are hardworking you can easily get that as there are many ways to earn with bitcoin.
You just need to put efforts, time and hardwork.

if the target is only 1 BTC / year you do not need to work hard, you can work with ease. especially if at least you have account Sr.member enrolled to the signature campaign. or if you are good in trading, 1 BTC will be very easy to achieve less than 1 month.

of course doesn't want to earn only 1 btc a year if there are other ways of earning and you can do it, you must work hard for it.
Instead of having nothing and taking a rest and if you can convert that to money then work for it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:08:42 AM

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN IS BEST WAY TO EARN 1BTC/YEAR

Yes, I agree with that. Signature campaign is the best way to earn 1 btc for a year. And it can ad more than 1 btc a year if you are into a good stable and high paying signature campaign.

Signature for rent
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:15:09 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 02:04:43 PM by Amph

right now on etheruem 1 gpu  can do 0.005 satoshi per day, one 970 or 280 or any of those big gpu

per month 0.15, per year, 1.8 btc, so there you go, almost two btc with a single gpu, per year, assuming ethereum remain the same before pos, but it has bean this way since months already

so i'm confident it will remain profitable for a very long time
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 07:52:53 AM

right now on etheruem 1 gpu  can do 0.005 satoshi epr day, one 970 or 280 or any of those big gpu

per month 0.15, per year, 1.8 btc, so there you go, almost two btc with a single gpu, per year, assuming ethereum remain the same before pos, but it has bean this way since months already

but we must thinking again about electric cost, internet cost, and of course cost of building rig.
i think trade bitcoin is more simple than mining.
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:17:06 PM

Yes, I agree with that. Signature campaign is the best way to earn 1 btc for a year. And it can ad more than 1 btc a year if you are into a good stable and high paying signature campaign.

Quite sure dude, signatures campaign will give you one bitcoin during a year, even when you join on the signatures campaign which give high payment yoy will getpre than one bitcoin during a year.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:49:55 PM

right now on etheruem 1 gpu  can do 0.005 satoshi epr day, one 970 or 280 or any of those big gpu

but we must thinking again about electric cost, internet cost, and of course cost of building rig.

and also whether the GPU may be resistant if run continuously for one year. and certainly a lot of other things as well that have not been included in the calculation. I agree better trade.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:05:50 PM

500k satoshi it's already without electricity, in the sense that electricity it's already factored in, and i also used a expensive electricity in that math i did, to come up with 500k satoshi

so with cheap electricity you will make much more
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:51:12 AM

500k satoshi it's already without electricity, in the sense that electricity it's already factored in, and i also used a expensive electricity in that math i did, to come up with 500k satoshi

some people not interesting mining altcoin/bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because the confusing concept, the fluctuation rate Vs cost , people like trading because trade just buy low sell high.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:39:58 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2016, 10:46:57 AM by Amph

right now on etheruem 1 gpu  can do 0.005 satoshi epr day, one 970 or 280 or any of those big gpu

some people not interesting mining altcoin/bitcoin or other cryptocurrency because the confusing concept, the fluctuation rate Vs cost , people like trading because trade just buy low sell high.

no trading isn't just buy low sell high, it's not that easy as you make it to be, mining is more stable and very simple and the return is great, i made already 1.5 btc in 2 months with mining, with only 4 gpu

there is no comparison with trading were you can risk to lose everything
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:21:59 AM

Quite sure dude, signatures campaign will give you one bitcoin during a year, even when you join on the signatures campaign which give high payment yoy will getpre than one bitcoin during a year.

you are right, signature campaign is the best way, because it is without risk. but I am not sure why you should continue relying on a signature campaign to get 1btc/year. it's quite a long time. with another ways you be able to get 1 BTC/month.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:50:52 AM

you are right, signature campaign is the best way, because it is without risk. but I am not sure why you should continue relying on a signature campaign to get 1btc/year. it's quite a long time. with another ways you be able to get 1 BTC/month.

But if the people only refers to signature campaign of their earnings better to get more way of earning bitcoins. And yeah, signature campaign will take a very long time to complete that 1 btc for a year. The time that you will put to your signature campaign can be also used for other ways as well trading you earnings.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:14:54 PM

But if the people only refers to signature campaign of their earnings better to get more way of earning bitcoins. And yeah, signature campaign will take a very long time to complete that 1 btc for a year. The time that you will put to your signature campaign can be also used for other ways as well trading you earnings.

yes so it would be better if you did both signature campaign became fixed income, and trading can be your income is greater.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:30:43 PM

yes so it would be better if you did both signature campaign became fixed income, and trading can be your income is greater.

As quoted taking part in different earning methods at the same time gives a good earning. Also trying to invest in some good websites to get good profit also helps in earning 1btc in a short time.
Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:36:19 PM

Yes, exactly, signatures campaign is the best way to get bitcoins, it is fast and free way, and the best thing in it, we never face any loss only, if you do your work right and on the time than of course you can get good earning of the bitcoins. Always people say that most of the sites are here of trading, so do trading but i m always saying that all business are depend on profit or loss. But the Signature Campaign is the simple and easiest way to get 1 bitcoin with few months.
Dammitt

Activity: 882
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 04:21:11 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 05:53:20 PM by Dammitt

It seems to me not only with the signature campaign . Likewise betting sites To give an example in another deal to be able to do it in a short time.But there's no need to invest too much for betting purposes during this period should be to raise a little more BTC .

Likewise, I do not even turn adversity 2-3 account here ?
squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:41:27 PM

At a highe nough rank, you should be able to do 1btc a year with a signature campaign

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:14:57 PM

At a highe nough rank, you should be able to do 1btc a year with a signature campaign

Someone can earn way more then 1BTC in a year if he just don't depend on signature campaign and do some other things as well alongside.
Someone obviously can earn more then 1btc with just signature campaigns but what if he can earn more by doing some other tasks like trading, captcha typing or selling his services or many other ways available, just choose what you think you can do and start doing it along with signature campaign.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 08:03:02 PM

Hi guys,
How can I earn 1BTC a year?
is it possible? if so how?

By the way, my brother is already member of this forum, will I(or he) problem if we use the same IP but different PCs?

Of coarse its possible. Only $38 per month, you should achieve that then aim higher. Some make even 2btc in only one month. Try and never give up.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:29:47 PM

Hi guys,

By the way, my brother is already member of this forum, will I(or he) problem if we use the same IP but different PCs?
hello if you want to make 1bitcoin in 1year then I will first suggest learn any of the programming language like java or android and any of the database programmimg langiage like mysql or any database type you like and afyer that you can do basic software application jobs here or in your locality.  and sure it will make enought money to make more than 1bitcoin a year
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:48:59 AM

Hi guys,

hello if you want to make 1bitcoin in 1year then I will first suggest learn any of the programming language like java or android and any of the database programmimg langiage like mysql or any database type you like and afyer that you can do basic software application jobs here or in your locality.  and sure it will make enought money to make more than 1bitcoin a year

only gambling is about to luck. not trading. and loosing chance in gambling is higher then wining. because the sites designated to get from users not give to users. but trading is not depends on luck. trading is all about skills and experience and the timing. trading is not that much hard. just need some basic knowledge and experience.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: