Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn 1BTC a year?  (Read 137005 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 02:08:09 PM

You can earn even more with signature campaign... ofc if you're active
Or invest somewhere its safe

I agree with you, you can 1 btc a year in signature campaign if you have high rank account and you are on a high paying campaign.
For sure, you can accumulate 1 btc a year. But still it is better to have many source like trading and working like selling your talents or skills.

yeah if you have high rank account it could be faster, but it's better you do not expect for one year only on the signature campaign, so once you get the first month of the signature campaign, it is better to try to grow by way of trade

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 09:50:40 AM

Signature campaign is a better suggestion then investing on a website, sig campaign is really safe and gives you stable earnings if you are active everyday and doing your work honestly, but no investment websites are safe, even if they are paying but still we will have a doubt that they may turn their back when we invest and what then? all gone.
afriezalie

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:24:57 AM

I agree with you. Personally, I will say that signature campaign is the best way to earn bitcoin especially if you are a good poster and an active user. But remember to control your post quality.

About the investment, it's a bit risky. There's many scam sites which offer people hyip and most of them won't return your money.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:27:38 AM

Signature campaign is a better suggestion then investing on a website, sig campaign is really safe and gives you stable earnings if you are active everyday and doing your work honestly, but no investment websites are safe, even if they are paying but still we will have a doubt that they may turn their back when we invest and what then? all gone.

Not to mention, you'll earn more in signature campaign than in an investment site. You have to invest a lot of money in order to have an earning per day as much as the earning per day in signature campaign. Also, investment site is a passive income. You can't do anything about the earnings. No matter how active you are, you can't speed up your earnings. All you can do about it is get referrals. Also, if the investment site chose to run away, you can't do anything about it as well.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:41:04 PM

Earning a single bitcoin is really a hard task and time consuming if you're a beginner. When days pass you will understand various strategies which makes your earning better.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:41:49 PM

Not to mention, you'll earn more in signature campaign than in an investment site. You have to invest a lot of money in order to have an earning per day as much as the earning per day in signature campaign. Also, investment site is a passive income. You can't do anything about the earnings. No matter how active you are, you can't speed up your earnings. All you can do about it is get referrals. Also, if the investment site chose to run away, you can't do anything about it as well.

Signatures are fine, but what if the signature campaign closes like primedice did.

Primedice promoted themself to get known then completely took it out since most people know it after their promotion.

If the same can happen for any sig campaign, then I`d suggest you take a look on other ways to make btc.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:07:18 AM

Earning a single bitcoin is really a hard task and time consuming if you're a beginner. When days pass you will understand various strategies which makes your earning better.

I agree with what you have said, every single bitcoin is really hard to get unless you are rich and you are just going to buy it using your fiat money.
Earning 1 btc with different sources is really possible just like combining your earnings with trading, different campaigns and even giveaways.
You just need to work hard for it, and the most important is patience.

Signature for rent
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:24:46 AM

I agree with what you have said, every single bitcoin is really hard to get unless you are rich and you are just going to buy it using your fiat money.
Earning 1 btc with different sources is really possible just like combining your earnings with trading, different campaigns and even giveaways.
You just need to work hard for it, and the most important is patience.

Yeah, if you choose to earn bitcoins over the internet obviously it's going to be a hard task to do, especially if you have no skill that you can offer in return for bitcoins earned from your employer.

That's why I believe converting fiat into bitcoin from your job is the most efficient way to get 1 BTC a year. It's not difficult.

CrimBit

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:32:38 AM

in the beginning of bitcoin earning , im very hard to make 0.001/week , i do faucet everyday after daily work, but im not get anything.
i think at this momenth it's very easy to earn 1btc/year, because usually i earn arround 1btc/month from altcoin trading.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 10:00:59 AM

I do have a goal to save enough to buy a cheap usb miner, but I'm tempted to buy small things like a heat sink or a fan and I end up with zero. Saving is tough, but it ll work out in the end and you'll end up with good stuff that you actually really want instead of 4 little things that dont do much.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:36:28 AM

That's right.
When you are new to bitcoin you will just keep surfing faucets and other small websites that pays you tiny amount of bitcoin for days, but when the time passes and you discover new things then you will generate new ideas of earning bitcoin so with the time your earnings gets faster then before and then you will be able to earn the amount way earlier then before.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:39:32 PM

Yes, of course, most of the ways are here, that you can earn one bitcoin within a few week, not in a year.
one year it is a long term way, you know if you have one bitcoin already than you should use it in investment. if you know how to invest it. otherwise wait for 1 months, because now halving is coming and it will give you 1BTC.
Mastsetad

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:31:33 AM

Yes, of course, most of the ways are here, that you can earn one bitcoin within a few week, not in a year.
one year it is a long term way, you know if you have one bitcoin already than you should use it in investment. if you know how to invest it. otherwise wait for 1 months, because now halving is coming and it will give you 1BTC.

Earning money is easier when you have a good capital in your hands, but the hard thing is when you have nothing and wishing to earn something in a particular time, and then begins the hard work.
If someone already has 1btc and wants to grow it then it won't be hard for him, but if someone has nothing and wants to earn 1btc then that becomes something to be worked hard on.
GamblingIsWrongWay

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:51:43 AM

faucet is good for you Smiley

Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 09:26:32 AM

Are you serious? The electricity bill and the internet bill will cost more than what he is earning from faucet sites. People from the past used to do faucets. But if there was signature campaign from back then, pretty sure they will ditch faucets and migrate to doing signature campaigns. Your one post in a signature campaign is worth much more than an hour of faucet work.

If you're able to make your own faucet rotator and make people use your site, then you can actually make money passively from faucets. But solving captchas everyday just to get 1000 sats max each is a total waste of time.

va8006113jiaoao1@163.com

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 10:51:17 AM

A year can earn a lot of,Not just one
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:36:22 AM

Are you serious? The electricity bill and the internet bill will cost more than what he is earning from faucet sites. People from the past used to do faucets. But if there was signature campaign from back then, pretty sure they will ditch faucets and migrate to doing signature campaigns. Your one post in a signature campaign is worth much more than an hour of faucet work.

If you're able to make your own faucet rotator and make people use your site, then you can actually make money passively from faucets. But solving captchas everyday just to get 1000 sats max each is a total waste of time.

Obviously, faucets were used mostly in past just because there were no more easy ways to earn some btc like signature campaigns or any other method, that was the reason why everyone used to surf faucets everyday including myself.
But now a days it is really hard to find users for faucets, even if you make a faucet rotator you will hardly find users to use those faucets, because now a days everyone knows that it is just a waste of time.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 01:49:59 PM

Signatures are fine, but what if the signature campaign closes like primedice did.

If a single tree died in a forest, why would you mourn? Unless you have emotional attachments with that certain tree, of course. Just like here, there's a bunch of signature campaigns, if a single campaign closes, why wouldn't you be fine? You can migrate to another campaign especially if the majority of your posts are constructive and on topic posts.

Primedice promoted themself to get known then completely took it out since most people know it after their promotion.

That's the point of signature campaign anyway. To get their site promoted and be known by a lot of people. They don't need to continue doing signature campaign if they are popular enough to get a lot of players.

If the same can happen for any sig campaign, then I`d suggest you take a look on other ways to make btc.

Just like I said, if the signature campaign that you're in closes, then just migrate to another one. You can make money out of other ways too. It's better to have another source of income any way.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

kandizhu

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:15:28 AM

Hi guys,
How can I earn 1BTC a year?
is it possible? if so how?

By the way, my brother is already member of this forum, will I(or he) problem if we use the same IP but different PCs?
sorry man that's impossile now.You must be careful as there are some scammer here and you should keep you btc security.
Skylake

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:20:38 AM

with bitcoin you can earn 1btc in 1year, but i prefered to selling your service if you have it.
or you can earn from adsens, i have blog and use a-ads to earn bitcoin , and i get some bits each week if iam active to share and write article.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: