Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $100.00 (CAD) INTERAC e-Transfer need trade with BTC  (Read 443 times)
Yooonpa (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 10:34:34 AM

Hello,

I want to trade my $100.00 (CAD) INTERAC e-Transfer to Bitcoin.
Please contact me if there any from you that is interested.

Reason is, I don't have a Canada Based Bank that's why I can't able to get the money.

Please PM me here or contact me through skype or email.

Email: lorienz2215@gmail.com
Morchid

Activity: 586
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 03:38:42 PM

If you can provide legitimate proof of the account you're sending from
I can sell you BTC.
Yooonpa (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 05:48:03 AM

If you can provide legitimate proof of the account you're sending from
I can sell you BTC.

Please see image below:

I was taken to that Interac e-Transfer page to make a deposit but I don't have a Canadian Bank Account.
It was sent to my email address from my client for web design and development services.

http://prntscr.com/7a9h7i
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 07:13:36 AM

It's not safe to accept/claim an e-transfer not meant for you, it can be possible for the sender to reverse the payment by contacting their bank.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
volatilebtc

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:18:45 PM

Cant you make it to paypal and transfer it to any guy ? It would be bit safer with paypal.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin faucet  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  Freebitc◔in   ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible  ↑↓ Highest Reward 50% Referral benefit  ↑↓
Tongkar

Activity: 512
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:24:01 PM

Yeah this is a very messed up situation and advise no one to trade with this user. The person is selling a e-transfer that is not from there personal bank and is probably a e-transfer involved with some sort of fraud.
takagari
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 10:42:56 PM

ETF or EMT, these can be reversed by the bank, as can client to client transfers.

You have no trader rating, your negative means nothing as the guy's who left it were simply trolling.
But you also have no positive.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: