Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:40:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investing  (Read 19958 times)
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:16:21 AM

I have already explained at least 10 times.
No risk because you get back your investisment.
Your investment is not placed on risky places,but on my wallet.

You still claiming there's no risk for us "investing" our BTC by giving them to you? I find that surprising. Once was understandable, but doing it again after you've been called out on it strikes me as very scammy.

Here you can invest without risk:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1171677.0

Ain't no such thing as a risk-free investment.

The closest thing to a risk-free investment is a government bond where the risk is considered so small as to be negligible.

As soon as transfer control of our assets to someone else there's a risk that they'll default in some way. That's as true of governments and multinational corporations as it is of some random dude on the internet (though the risk itself, while always present, would probably be considered to be far higher in the latter case).

I agree..."without risk" is certainly not talking about risks who can end this system...
I hope not,because if then...the risk is more painful for myself...
If you wake up ...it's a risk too...
And if you do not wake up it is a risk too...
What is really risk free?
If you see risk every where you will for exemple never buy advertising or something because you have risk that the site closes after your payment and efore you get what you bought...

This space intentionally left blank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:29:55 AM

instead of investing try lending money to other users , its way higher interest rate and youll make way more money.

Too risky, even BTCJam are experiencing defaulted loans. They can't do anything about it, though. Better hold than to invest bitcoins, it seems. Your investment would likely go 0 if you don't think before putting money on to something.

i think it's only possibly here where you can take their account as a collateral, and account here are more valuable than other place due to signature campaign

i've seen someone do a good business with this
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 18, 2015, 10:38:20 AM

instead of investing try lending money to other users , its way higher interest rate and youll make way more money.

Too risky, even BTCJam are experiencing defaulted loans. They can't do anything about it, though. Better hold than to invest bitcoins, it seems. Your investment would likely go 0 if you don't think before putting money on to something.

Last time I looked at BTCJam (about a month back) their rates were on a par with typical rates for lending at Bitfinex - and at 'finex the exchange absorbs the risk of default. (Disclaimer: rates are generally pretty low, when I was lending at 'finex it was only when rates spiked - and obviously there's always the risk that the exchange itself defaults, i.e. does a Gox).

This space intentionally left blank.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2015, 02:36:38 AM

Last time I looked at BTCJam (about a month back) their rates were on a par with typical rates for lending at Bitfinex - and at 'finex the exchange absorbs the risk of default. (Disclaimer: rates are generally pretty low, when I was lending at 'finex it was only when rates spiked - and obviously there's always the risk that the exchange itself defaults, i.e. does a Gox).
I don't think the rates on BTCJam are worth the risk you're taking.
I have seen too many people default or scam even when they had a perfect history of paying back.

anonymousinvest

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 02:16:04 AM

Hello my name is Bruce Weveal and im a co founder of AnonInvest, as far as I know we're the ONLY company that offers PROFESSIONAL money management for bitcoin clientele originally we only provided these services to TOR network clientele however we have opened our services open to everyone via a simple .To tor2web extension

Our clearnet website  is http://nurhgwbdqavwybzo.onion.to

Our tor website         is http://nurhgwbdqavwybzo.onion

We currently provide our clientele 3 professionally managed investment portfolios with each portfolio being differentiated by risk and investment strategy

any questions please pm
Miss Fortune

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:39:16 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

Investing bitcoin can be very risky and every investment is risky some of it will be worth the risk in the future.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 02:54:18 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

Investing bitcoin can be very risky and every investment is risky some of it will be worth the risk in the future.

If we do not risk something then we are risking everything. But an investment must be done only after thorough analysis. Now a days even exchanges are not stable so we can not expect a investment program. I do bot invest my bitcoins anywhere because I invest my money in bitcoin.
mordekaiser

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:08:37 AM

Im into investing bitcoins its pretty good and can help a lot.
And the most important thing is it can help other people too.
Nami

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:26:56 AM

This is like investing in the stock market very risky and it doesn't promise anything all you can do is to hope for the best for it.
Nasus

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:47:43 AM

I think this is a great idea investing bitcoin can be very helpful in the future might be a little risky but it will do in this life you have to risk something in order to gain more.
Nautiluss

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:13:46 AM

It is a great idea in investing in bitcoin I know it is going to be worth it soon.
Nidaleee

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:37:13 AM

It is quite risky but very worth it if you succeed. I mean bitcoin is worth investing many people already know about it and it is easy to invest.
Nocturne

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 04:49:45 AM

Many people have doubts in investing in bitcoins but I believe in it and I will invest in it soon.
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 05:49:33 AM

It is quite risky but very worth it if you succeed. I mean bitcoin is worth investing many people already know about it and it is easy to invest.

I think if you do not know which is reliable site to invest in stocks using bitcoins then it is better invest you fiat currency in stocks why you want to use bitcoins? If you want to invest in bitcoins then just buy and hold until price to rise to make some profits from your coins.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 11:12:53 AM

Many people have doubts in investing in bitcoins but I believe in it and I will invest in it soon.

I propose shares for free...
if my cloudmining will make profit,your shares will have value...

you risk just a little time.

bitmarket.net

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2015, 11:14:21 AM

As it has been pointed out here already, there are some brokers offering bitcoin CFDs (contracts for difference), but if you plan to hold your bitcoins for longer, simply buying bitcoins on one of the exchanges will work out cheaper.

Some exchanges offer leverage, just as the CFD brokers.

BitMarket.net- Europe's most advanced cryptocurrency exchange
ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 01:43:46 PM

Try to invest in btcjam loans and stocks on 1broker. Btcjam loans can return you up to 20% of your investment and with some clever trading on 1broker you can earn a decent amount of bitcoins.
Quinn

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 03:41:10 PM

Investing involves risks.  I will just hold on to my bitcoin and sell them when the price grows.
Pantheon

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 05:07:33 PM

Investing on bitcoin is good since it is attracting a lot of attention.
Nasus

View Profile
October 21, 2015, 03:28:39 AM

Investing in bitcoins is as risky as investing it in other forms of market.
So when you are planning to invest somewhere better do some investigations first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: