Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:42:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investing  (Read 19958 times)
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 02:44:35 PM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?

I don't think there are any bitcoin mutual funds, yet.
Buy and hold strategy with respect to Bitcoin is more popular, than investing it.

Yes like I never heard that thing.
Better invest at your own risk. Buy when the market is red and sell when it's green so you can get profitable income.
Hold it tight and in that way you won't need some mutual fund just to get profit. Simple ways but a good outcome in your wallet.
It seems to me that it is precisely today that there is a chance to make its investments in the trading market of the crypto currency, and all this on the eve of August 1 when the boom begins and panic of those users who are worried about the safety of their coins has already taken place.
Why not waiting next target on roadmap SegWit2x in July 21st happening, in next time we will know Bitcoin have split network Blockchain or not. If in that time have bad news about Bitcoin will HardFork and split to many network blockchain, I can't say the price of Bitcoin still high than $2000 as now
as we can see that the price of bitcoin is now increasing too much that mean that people are too much confident about the price of bitcoin and that is the reason that the price of bitcoin is increasing. i am sure that everything will be ok.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:29:46 PM

I don't know what is the Bitcoin Mutual Fund?  Smiley  I only know that Buy - hold - sell is the great strategy to make a profit on Bitcoin. Besides this, You can invest BTC on ICO and You can Trade on some great exchanger. If you invest on good ICO and Regular trade on some great exchanger so definitely you will make a huge profit on it.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:55:23 PM

I don't know what is the Bitcoin Mutual Fund?  Smiley  I only know that Buy - hold - sell is the great strategy to make a profit on Bitcoin. Besides this, You can invest BTC on ICO and You can Trade on some great exchanger. If you invest on good ICO and Regular trade on some great exchanger so definitely you will make a huge profit on it.
ves i stronly agree on it if we use bitcoin for investing we can make a lot of fropit on it same a trading because there are a love of gamblers online using a bitcoin and it will make the possibility that bitcoin has continue rising   and continue to be verry valuable.
CODE200

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:07:52 AM

so, what id like to do is invest bitcoins to a stock or mutual fund account, but am not sure the best way to go about it. any tips/advice?
Learning how to use bitcoin as well as investing into it is not that difficult or complicated to thing to do. In bitcoin investment, the best way to do is to be wise and observant in every happening knowing not to easily believe on mere speculations that do not have that enough proof. The best time to buy and sell is easy to remember. Whenever there is a dump it is the best way to buy bitcoin and when the price pump it is the best time to sell what you have bought.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:15:28 AM

Learning how to use bitcoin as well as investing into it is not that difficult or complicated to thing to do. In bitcoin investment, the best way to do is to be wise and observant in every happening knowing not to easily believe on mere speculations that do not have that enough proof. The best time to buy and sell is easy to remember. Whenever there is a dump it is the best way to buy bitcoin and when the price pump it is the best time to sell what you have bought.
Well this is the right one. Nowadays many people are selling altcoin to get bitcoin. Because at the time of activation segwit later those who hold bitcoin will get bitcoin cash according to bitcoin they have
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:23:39 AM

Well this is the right one. Nowadays many people are selling altcoin to get bitcoin. Because at the time of activation segwit later those who hold bitcoin will get bitcoin cash according to bitcoin they have
Hell if I had the opportunity to get a bunch of BTC that I would be able to sell at some exchanges just for having some sitting in a wallet, you can be sure I would be stacking up as much BTC as possible and waiting to dump the BCC I get and buy BTC as quickly as possible, assuming that the fork goes well and there are only hangups from people who don't want to go over to the new chain.

Altcoins are great to invest in under the right circumstances but right now the market is in a slide and I wouldn't try to make a bunch of money off of the alts right now. BTC and BCC are the ones to watch.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:35:28 AM

I don't think there are any bitcoin mutual funds, yet.
Buy and hold strategy with respect to Bitcoin is more popular, than investing it.
Also why would anyone want to invest in something that is going to give you less returns on average than bitcoin itself, you are going to lose money that way, it is better to just hold bitcoin for as long as you can before you sell that way you can make decent earnings in a relatively short amount of time.
investing bitcoin now is a good thing to do by the investors then hold in a long terms.
With this strategy many of them became rich now. Like example the investors who bought bitcoin when it was 200$ now bitcoin 2000$ almost each of bitcoin.
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:49:32 AM

I have invested both in stocks and Bitcoin. I can surely say Bitcoin has outperformed stocks in terms of investment returns and risk. Bitcoin provides an excellent hedge against potential downfalls of traditional assets, and is a distributed, open source project with no centralized organization or authorities overseeing its governance whereas stocks are under the traditional pressures such as end-of-quarter reporting, company performance, and institutional confidence of public stakeholders, which often distorts markets.
MaxRR

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:26:41 AM

best way to invest is to buy more and more, and hold for a long time, there is a rumor that bitcoin is gonna be about $5000 before 2018, so now is the best time to jump on the road. Another way is to invest into cryptolending exchanges ex; Poloniex, it offers like 0.10% daily return (3% monthly) but it depends, it has been very pumped today, it is like 3% daily, (90% monthly return).

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:32:13 AM

best way to invest is to buy more and more, and hold for a long time, there is a rumor that bitcoin is gonna be about $5000 before 2018, so now is the best time to jump on the road. Another way is to invest into cryptolending exchanges ex; Poloniex, it offers like 0.10% daily return (3% monthly) but it depends, it has been very pumped today, it is like 3% daily, (90% monthly return).

No, the lending in Poloniex not high as your mean, they will give you 50% profit from using your BTC for provide margin trader. And when holding your Bitcoin in Poloniex you will have some issue about withdraw huge money from this exchange. Have many case get this issue.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Zrs

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:15:55 AM

Good suggestion.But ICO investment has also a risk.many ICO scam to the people and the has gone with huge money. But if anyone invest in a Good ICO then he can make good profit.Trading is also a good way to increase money.i like to do daily trading, and i earn daily some profit from my trade.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:39:13 PM

I could say that, remove your doubts about investing into bitcoin, I know most of the bitcoin believers are holding their bitcoin and preparing their bitcoin savings for the next year 2018, because by 2018 in between February and March bitcoin will become 13,000$ or more. So buy now as long as you can afford to buy.
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 11:18:28 AM

Instead,just invest in more bitcoins and store it in cold storage in your wallet.Keep your private keys safely.There is no other asset which could give such huge returns as bitcoin gives.Thats why people have started to save bitcoin as n investment instead of gold.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:46:53 PM

The best way to invest now is to invest into bitcoin itself. Bitcoin is far better than mutual funds or stock. Bitcoin has returned to most of it early investors millions of dollars! Stock on the others hand are on the recovery face since 2007 economic recession.
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:50:25 PM

The best way to invest now is to invest into bitcoin itself. Bitcoin is far better than mutual funds or stock. Bitcoin has returned to most of it early investors millions of dollars! Stock on the others hand are on the recovery face since 2007 economic recession.

Investing fiat in bitcoins is the best investment to make right now but if you are looking to invest your bitcoins anywhere else then its a big risk to take as there are not many trusted sites at a moment where we can invest our bitcoins which can result in loss in long term.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:52:41 PM

to me i think that is a good idea to sell altcoin and buy bitcoin. i think that people who are holding bitcoin have good opportunities to make good profit because there are more chances tha bitcoin price will up.
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:55:41 PM

to me i think that is a good idea to sell altcoin and buy bitcoin. i think that people who are holding bitcoin have good opportunities to make good profit because there are more chances tha bitcoin price will up.

true with that!   Investing in bitcoin was awesome 2 or 3 years ago...and today is still becouse in 5 - 10 years with marketcap and worldwide adoption will bring price to whole new high levels

HODL BTC and buy more  Grin
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:20:55 PM

You should sell altcoins only when you are making profits from as there is no point in selling it for a loss and investing money in bitcoins right now is the best thing to do as in future the price of bitcoins will surely increase.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
rohn

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:24:26 PM

Yes you are right, bitcoin is indeed an investment. Holding your coins and letting bitcoins price goes up is a good tactic. Let bitcoin do its work and earn for more until you have enough and get yourself contented. Selling altcoins and buying bitcoin is a good idea.
Etaurith

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:43:47 AM

I would say the best thing to invest bitcoins is to buy and hold bitcoins as much as you can and then just wait.
 Eventually the value will grow. And then you should just sell the bitcoin when the value is really high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: