Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:29:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ndnhc[resolved]  (Read 8974 times)
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:24:36 PM

Is this a vendetta from quick seller? Quick seller of course dont like ndnhc after he allowed tspacepilot to join the campaign even after quick seller give red trust to tspacepilot

While you're certainly correct about quickseller having run an abortive smear campaign against me, to set the record straight, the word came down from the dadice guys that quickseller's feedback on me was considered bullshit, and for ndnhc to re-add me.  It's doubtful that quickseller knew this, however.  Anyway, ndnhc has alwasy been polite and kind to me, but he followed the rules as set by the people he was working for.

If quickseller is trying to frame him in this, it would be a shame.  Although it may be that he's simply frustrated with his inability to successfully troll the dadice threads (as he tried for a while).

Who knows?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:33:03 PM

Is this a vendetta from quick seller? Quick seller of course dont like ndnhc after he allowed tspacepilot to join the campaign even after quick seller give red trust to tspacepilot

If quickseller is trying to frame him in this, it would be a shame.  Although it may be that he's simply frustrated with his inability to successfully troll the dadice threads (as he tried for a while).

Who knows?
Just to clear up, my post on the last page rather meant a vendetta against me, as he pointed out just today morning that he knew I posted the address from a few weeks back. It could very well be against ndnhc, but I feel he wouldn't have posted on my thread this morning , if it was.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:53:35 PM

Who knows?
Just to clear up, my post on the last page rather meant a vendetta against me, as he pointed out just today morning that he knew I posted the address from a few weeks back. It could very well be against ndnhc, but I feel he wouldn't have posted on my thread this morning , if it was.

I know, just amazed, apart from so many people posting address in giveaway section, quick seller able to get one that is linked to ndnhc
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:58:15 PM

I dont think this accusation will end up being true for whatever reason. The guys at dadice are expecting ndnhc back to running their signature campaign very soon according to the temporary campaign manager today.  If they didnt have full faith in him i think they would find a new campaign manager.   But hey... what do i know Smiley
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 08:59:55 PM

Who knows?

I know, just amazed, apart from so many people posting address in giveaway section, quick seller able to get one that is linked to ndnhc

Are you complaining that he found it? Or whats the deal? He did find it and it points to ndnhc, it doesnt matter how or where or when he found it, it matters that he did and you can check it by yourself. Its incredible how the scammers and anti-quicksellers try to turn any post that he makes against himself, this post is an accusation against ndnhc, if you dont have anything useful to say about his innocence or any other evidence i suggest you to shut up.

Ndnhc is still offline wich is already a bad sign.
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:05:01 PM

I dont believe this is true QS.

One thing that would make this more likely to be true, would be if the extortionist was asking for money with that address, and not just "accidently" place ndnhc's addy in that post.
My guess is that the scammer tried to take money from joca97 , and when he failed to do so , he "randomly" placed ndnhc's address in that post.

Example; let's say that someone tries to extort you for BTC, knowing u did something, but just places your btc addy

Quote from: Examplelink=topic=date=1432765841

i know xyz, if you dont send money to 3Gamj7SrTP2adhDGoVKejDZSEJGQnJxK8Y  i will expose this and have you banned !

And now imagine if someone accuses you for this...
I wonder did you find that yourself, or did some1 gave you a "tip" about this? 1 second in my sane mind tells me that ndnhc would never do this, especially given the fact that he asks for freaking 0,1 btc !!
Think about it.

cheers
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:05:34 PM

Who knows?

Are you complaining that he found it? Or whats the deal? He did find it and it points to ndnhc, it doesnt matter how or where or when he found it, it matters that he did and you can check it by yourself. Its incredible how the scammers and anti-quicksellers try to turn any post that he makes against himself, this post is an accusation against ndnhc, if you dont have anything useful to say about his innocence or any other evidence i suggest you to shut up.

Ndnhc is still offline wich is already a bad sign.

I'm not anti quick seller in fact i respect him and that is why I am asking question

It is you who add nothing here with your signature post, be grateful you are not bann yet
Twipple

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:09:33 PM

One thing that would make this more likely to be true, would be if the extortionist was asking for money with that address, and not just "accidently" place ndnhc's addy in that post.
My guess is that the scammer tried to take money from joca97 , and when he failed to do so , he "randomly" placed ndnhc's address in that post.

Example; let's say that someone tries to extort you for BTC, knowing u did something, but just places your btc addy

i know xyz, if you dont send money to 3Gamj7SrTP2adhDGoVKejDZSEJGQnJxK8Y  i will expose this and have you banned !

I wonder did you find that yourself, or did some1 gave you a "tip" about this? 1 second in my sane mind tells me that ndnhc would never do this, especially given the fact that he asks for freaking 0,1 btc !!
Think about it.

That is a very likely possibility , and is usually done with a motive. If incase ndhnc comes clean at the end of this , you should read my post on the last page of what I believe to be the motive.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:23:27 PM

Think about it.

That is a very likely possibility , and is usually done with a motive. If incase ndhnc comes clean at the end of this , you should read my post on the last page of what I believe to be the motive.

I doubt QS would try to frame someone, but i am 99.9% sure that this extortion , and link with ndnhc's addy is framed.
If you take a minute and think about it, theres no chance ndnhc would do this, but hey; theres nothing easier than to accuse someone that is away..
Its funny how people suddenly attack everything related to dadice..
Twipple

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

I doubt QS would try to frame someone, but i am 99.9% sure that this extortion , and link with ndnhc's addy is framed.
If you take a minute and think about it, theres no chance ndnhc would do this, but hey; theres nothing easier than to accuse someone that is away..
The problem with such an assumption is that it is impossible to know.

As for this, from what I see ndhnc is not related in anyway, but is only managing their campaign. So I believe this has nothing to do with Dadice.
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:46:33 PM

The problem with such an assumption is that it is impossible to know.

As for this, from what I see ndhnc is not related in anyway, but is only managing their campaign. So I believe this has nothing to do with Dadice.

1.If it's impossible to know, then it's impossible to prove, right ?
2. Maybe not, but still its a strange coincidence. Anyways, there's no better way to make enemies than to be a signature campaign manager.

Twipple

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:39:22 PM

1.If it's impossible to know, then it's impossible to prove, right ?
2. Maybe not, but still its a strange coincidence. Anyways, there's no better way to make enemies than to be a signature campaign manager.

If thats the case then all the scams that have happened in the past could argue the same way . But yeah , there is no way to know without him being online.
meren

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:12:44 AM

Why damaged his trusted account for that small amount is beyond me.

tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:22:32 AM

You have to understand how this forum works, there is an ongoing power struggle between Vod, Quickseller and many more high ranked non-staff members here, the best way to gain more power and respect is to take people down
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 01:33:07 AM

You have to understand how this forum works, there is an ongoing power struggle between Vod, Quickseller and many more high ranked non-staff members here, the best way to gain more power and respect is to take people down

Some are closing eyes to obvious framing, some are not giving much thought when accusing, and they should;especially when it's a person not likely to do such a thing.
People have learned to use and abuse the system, it is up to each of us to use more caution rising flags.
I must admit that i could be wrong, but there's something odd with this, it doesn't feel right.

cheers
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 02:06:36 AM

If this accusation is true and ndnhc is really guilty then he didn't think he was risking his account for that small amount. He was risking a newbie account and he didn't know it would ever be related to his main one. So the fact his main account is worth more than that amount is not a reason to think it wasn't him.

But of course we need to get his version before jumping to conclusions.

Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:05:23 AM

i know xyz, if you dont send money to 3Gamj7SrTP2adhDGoVKejDZSEJGQnJxK8Y  i will expose this and have you banned !

Think about it.

cheers
Well it is possible that the person behind 'question 2' was trying to frame ndnhc, however I don't think that is the case. This is my belief for a number of reasons

• The address that 'question 2' posted was not actually posted by ndnhc so a small amount of research would have needed to go into linking the address that was posted to ndnhc
  • The address was posted in an obscure thread that would likely attract little attention from most people
  • The address that was linked to the address that was posted by ndnhc was posted a very long time ago and would be difficult to find with ndnhc's large posting history (over 3,000 posts)
  • The above point should be emphasized by the fact that the forum search is currently disabled
  • ndnhc is in a position to notice when a user is replying to his own posts as he is someone who counts and judges the posts of participants in the DaDice signature campaign

• ndnhc also appears to be effective at stopping spam within his campaign and as a result, I would be surprised if he did not notice that joca97 was replying to his own posts - if he did notice then I am surprised that he did not take any action against joca97 to stop this kind of spam
  • 'question 2' has since edited the post in question so the address no longer matches what it was originally (luckily the page in the thread in question has been archived so the evidence is preserved)
  • Overall a lot of effort would have had to be put into framing ndnhc which would have had a low probability of success IMO

I did not receive a 'tip' about this from anyone. 'question 2' had posted in the DaDice signature campaign claiming that joca97 has a lot of alts, was probably trying to get BadBear to look into joca97's alts and was overall trolling joca97. I saw that he had negative trust, saw the reason for the negative trust and reviewed his (very short) post history and found the address. Once I found the address, I used walletexplorer.com to find spend-linked addresses (there was only one) and did a "site:bitcointalk.org" google search for both addresses and found the posts by ndnhc with the spend-linked address.

Furthermore there was a large number of likely DaDice shills that were all defending ndnhc that posted in a very short period of each other (within ~1 hour).

Additionally, somewhat unrelated to the accusation in the OP, however is relevant to the above point, ndnhc continued to blindly back DaDice after it became probable that they are scamming. DaDice was also blindly backed by many of the same people who are defending him in this thread.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:25:22 AM

From my interactions with ndnhc, he always came across as a friendly and good person. I will wait to see his side of the explanation. There is always the chance that he was framed. After all it is surprising that someone will take the effort to create a new account to extort, but use an old address.
If this is in fact ndnhc then the using of the old address was likely a mistake. I would guess/speculate that ndnhc had used an old multibit wallet (or some other non-deterministic wallet) and copied the wrong address to his clipboard (this is of course assuming that ndnhc is in fact guilty). I also have had nothing but good interactions with ndnhc, however that does not mean that there is more then one side to him. I will obviously be willing to hear his side of the story.
So, ndnhc made this account(question2) to extort .1BTC from Joca97? Why did he do this? As a signature campaign manager, he must be getting more income more than average person.
He does.
According to a source, he makes an estimate of 1.8 BTC per month running the DaDice campaign. That works out to roughly $423 per month. That works out to roughly $5,000 per year. In the US, the poverty link for a single person is $11,770 (source), however it is less in other parts of the world. Also according to gallop, the median world household income is ~$10,000, and the median per-capita income is ~$3,000. While an income of $5,000 per year is technically "above average on a per-capita world basis, I think it is fair to say that an extra .1 BTC (~$23) would be a good amount for someone that only makes $5,000 per year.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 05:49:11 AM

Wow thats true, question2 edited the address and changed the 1 for an I. Im sorry to say it but thats definitive proof that ndnhc is a scammer. First of all if ndnhc wasnt question2 why would question2 change that address? His negative trust is because of his extortion attempt and it doesnt sat anything about this. Ndnhc hasnt been online since this accusation... Then again if question2 is not ndnhc why would he try to edit the address, why the fuck would he care about it?? It makes no sense to me. Even if he saw the thread, lets say he isnt not ndnhc and sees the thread, he obviously did, then logically if he wanted to defend ndnhc for some odd reason he could just post here and say, hey guys im not ndnhc or whatever but he decided instead to change his address.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 06:01:03 AM

Wow thats true, question2 edited the address and changed the 1 for an I. Im sorry to say it but thats definitive proof that ndnhc is a scammer. First of all if ndnhc wasnt question2 why would question2 change that address? His negative trust is because of his extortion attempt and it doesnt sat anything about this. Ndnhc hasnt been online since this accusation... Then again if question2 is not ndnhc why would he try to edit the address, why the fuck would he care about it?? It makes no sense to me. Even if he saw the thread, lets say he isnt not ndnhc and sees the thread, he obviously did, then logically if he wanted to defend ndnhc for some odd reason he could just post here and say, hey guys im not ndnhc or whatever but he decided instead to change his address.

To make framing stronger?

I think question2 is ndnhc because he is not responding. He at least can deny this. I am still not going for a conclusion now. Waiting for ndnhc's version but I don't know how long it takes. Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: