Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:37:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ndnhc[resolved]  (Read 8974 times)
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 09:45:29 AM

Forum search is disabled. So I am lazy to find that post.

You can use "site:bitcointalk.org" before any Google queries you make in order to make it function as if you were using the forum search function built into SMF (the forum software). It might not work as well but you can usually find what you're looking for using the site modifier. Just a little tip.

Back on-topic: Sigh, I just want to see ndnhc's response. The entire ordeal is quite confusing and now we have a bunch of theories popping up.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 09:57:26 AM

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=146601

In this thread, the user question2 made good on an extortion threat of outing Joca97 for evading a ban and replying to his own posts. The extortion threat was that if Joca97 did not send .1 BTC to an address that 'question 2' specified then he would make the above information public.

This post contains a screen shot of the PM's sent from 'question 2' that was attempting to extort Joca97. Below is a link to a screen shot of such PM's:

https://i.imgur.com/w5lpTUx.png

In this post (archive - reply 638) 'question 2' posted the address 12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97Yy1XAuE

Nice to see Dadice helping a cause here

My prediction : 5th June
12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97Yy1XAuE

TXID 7ae108de4b2287bd3ba2c8a9a436c524456f9a7e4373a61eff58f18f783522db was signed by both 12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97Yy1XAuE and 1GjMtZop3K6JZW7emBWXC11ZhdQ1xEJwpm

The address 1GjMtZop3K6JZW7emBWXC11ZhdQ1xEJwpm was posted by ndnhc, among other places, here (archive - OP).

Interestingly, after you started this thread, the user 'question 2' edited his post you quoted above and modified the BTC address.

The address quoted in the post above is:

But if you look at the post in question now, the address is:
12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97YyIXAuE

Notice that he has changed "1" to "I"
He edited his post around 4 hours after you posted this thread. He probably noticed he was caught and tried to create a defence by editing the post but failed badly.
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:04:29 AM

Back on-topic: Sigh, I just want to see ndnhc's response. The entire ordeal is quite confusing and now we have a bunch of theories popping up.

I am just going to say this again, maybe you guys should consider what I said before .

Ok, I just have a theory which may or may not be true . But it is a possibility . I have never done business with ndnhc . But I happened to have used an address recently on purpose which was related to him. Kind of something I did on random but not to toss around any accusations, It was for something I do not wish to disclose, neither will I . The address I posted in a way was linked to ndnhc . edit: And No it wasn't the address what question2 posted.

Recently after my account was wrongly accused of something I am not even remotely related with. Quickseller even gave me a negative trust because of it . I even started a few threads on Meta against Quickseller denying all the things, and providing proof that I bought the account , and It seemed to have pissed him off.  Now no one knew that I posted that address and it was related to ndhnc, but only Quickseller did, probably because he was stalking me since a while to find something to relate me to a scam or something.

Anyways, he never even talked about bought it until today.
Now suddenly I saw this thread today , and I didn't want to get related to ndnhc, from the address I posted a couple weeks back , so naturally I went ahead and deleted it.

Now suddenly all of a sudden Quickseller posted this : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072974.msg11473720#msg11473720

He claimed and knew about the address I had posted.

Here is what I believe:
Quickseller is pissed off with me , since I might be one reason he went off the trust list, even though he is back now. I believe he created an alt question2 to get it a negative trust. He tried to get ransom from another user Joca who he found out had an alt account somehow. (Only Quickseller is good enough to figure out alts so well) .
Then he posted some guy's address, which in a way linked to someone, I had posted an address to about couple days back. I believe the next step after ndnhc denying everything , would be Quickseller claiming of me to have posted an address related to ndnhc , and he would claim, that I am question2, and therefore getting negative trust on me permanently, and him taking revenge with me.

Here is why I believe so:
I was just looking at all the threads and question2's activity on the forum. It seems question2 posted a thread against Joca on May 10th. Now, I don't really expect someone to be following some scammer for a long time, since there are so many people on the forum with negative trust. question2 posted the address just yesterday : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996260.msg11467648#msg11467648

at 9:44 PM.

And just after , Quickseller started this thread, like he has been following the scammer from a long time, which I see no reason why he would do so, and that too from a Games and Rounds thread.
After this Quickseller made that post today
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072974.msg11473720#msg11473720

Looking at the whole thing, I now feel Quickseller is only doing so , to get me a permanent negative trust in a way revenge by him .

Again, I can't be sure, but I see no other reason why Quickseller follows me like crazy, and didn't even post about that address before, even after I was accused of being an alt of a scammer by him. He also happened to be following that other guy question2 , right when he posted the address, and started the scam accusation. Now before this gets to me, I wanted to clarify everything about what I feel on this. I already have a negative trust by quickseller, wouldn't bother if I get more anyways.

This theory is only true, if ndnhc denies the accusation against him. Its just a hunch  that I have because of a few things. One of them is the address user question2 posted 12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97Yy1XAuE , if you look it up on blockchain, it hasn't had any transaction in the last 5 months, which could mean 2 things.
ndnhc was trying to use another address for the giveaway, or someone is trying to frame him .

The reason is that
1. Quickseller assumes and is assured of me being an alt of a scammer, so in a way he considers me to be a scammer.
2. He saw the address I posted many days back. But if he knew it was ndhnc's , he didn't bother posting about it till yesterday. In the normal scenario he is pretty quick on posting like this one, so I don't see any reason why he didn't post it a few days back . I feel he wanted to get rid of my requests to have negative trust removed , so he planted question2 posting that address. I have seen only QS doing such kind of research into every user.

But there is also another possibility :

Fact is that he was too good of a btctalk member to try to scam, let alone for pocket change.
Anyone who thinks that extortionist created a new account to blackmail, and didnt bother to use newly generated address for dumb giveaway is not thinking straight.
I rest this case, seams that people want to blame no matter how dumb it seams.

ndhnc did manage the campaign. There is no one else who would research into alts of Joca, unless they have some sort of grudge against him, or have looked into his posting history, which probably ndhnc could do as he is known to check history of posters in his signature campaign.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:08:41 AM

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=146601

In this thread, the user question2 made good on an extortion threat of outing Joca97 for evading a ban and replying to his own posts. The extortion threat was that if Joca97 did not send .1 BTC to an address that 'question 2' specified then he would make the above information public.

This post contains a screen shot of the PM's sent from 'question 2' that was attempting to extort Joca97. Below is a link to a screen shot of such PM's:

https://i.imgur.com/w5lpTUx.png

In this post (archive - reply 638) 'question 2' posted the address 12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97Yy1XAuE

Nice to see Dadice helping a cause here

My prediction : 5th June

TXID 7ae108de4b2287bd3ba2c8a9a436c524456f9a7e4373a61eff58f18f783522db was signed by both 12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97Yy1XAuE and 1GjMtZop3K6JZW7emBWXC11ZhdQ1xEJwpm

The address 1GjMtZop3K6JZW7emBWXC11ZhdQ1xEJwpm was posted by ndnhc, among other places, here (archive - OP).

Interestingly, after you started this thread, the user 'question 2' edited his post you quoted above and modified the BTC address.

The address quoted in the post above is:

But if you look at the post in question now, the address is:
12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97YyIXAuE

Notice that he has changed "1" to "I"
He edited his post around 4 hours after you posted this thread. He probably noticed he was caught and tried to create a defence by editing the post but failed badly.

That is another suspicious thing and in this case the situation is more aggravated.

The reason is that
1. Quickseller assumes and is assured of me being an alt of a scammer, so in a way he considers me to be a scammer.
2. He saw the address I posted many days back. But if he knew it was ndhnc's , he didn't bother posting about it till yesterday. In the normal scenario he is pretty quick on posting like this one, so I don't see any reason why he didn't post it a few days back . I feel he wanted to get rid of my requests to have negative trust removed , so he planted question2 posting that address. I have seen only QS doing such kind of research into every user.

But there is also another possibility :

Fact is that he was too good of a btctalk member to try to scam, let alone for pocket change.
Anyone who thinks that extortionist created a new account to blackmail, and didnt bother to use newly generated address for dumb giveaway is not thinking straight.
I rest this case, seams that people want to blame no matter how dumb it seams.

ndhnc did manage the campaign. There is no one else who would research into alts of Joca, unless they have some sort of grudge against him, or have looked into his posting history, which probably ndhnc could do as he is known to check history of posters .

The unique right thing we can do is : wait a reply from ndnhc but the blockchain transaction signed by those 2 address cannot be disputed (in no way).
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 11:50:51 AM

Forum search is disabled. So I am lazy to find that post.

You can use "site:bitcointalk.org" before any Google queries you make in order to make it function as if you were using the forum search function built into SMF (the forum software). It might not work as well but you can usually find what you're looking for using the site modifier. Just a little tip.

I use it but it is not useful as forum search, at least to me.

Does anybody have his contact? If so, please contact him and tell to reply. It will only take a few minutes for him to reply.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 12:54:36 PM

Why the joking?

Out of everyone in this thread you are the closest to what has happened imho. My theory who is the one person missing who is loving this scenario?
marcotheminer and he would have known jocas alts because joca was in his campaign add to the mix not liking ndnhc and constantly trying to troll his signature thread.

Failing that he resorted to plan b which we get to witness.

He added dadice on skype recently around the same time who has made public marco trying to talk him into letting him take over from ndnhc. He is also sly. I could create a new account plant marcos address everywhere and claim responsibility would that be good for you?
It was good enough before. I feel ashamed of this place with the control a few have over the many.

EDIT: In bold in case it wasn't clear, I have no intention of doing that just want to hear an answer from default what they would do. How does ndnhc member prove it was not him and it was a case as above?

That bolded part; as i said that few times already; that is definitely the most probable scenario what happened to ndnhc. As for the rest of what ure insinuating, i guess time will tell,
there are many people that probably wanted this to happen. Just look at the timing, this happened just when ndnch is absent .

Does anybody have his contact? If so, please contact him and tell to reply. It will only take a few minutes for him to reply.

Someone said that he has internet issues. Last loging is 27th , so he may have seen this already.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 01:10:36 PM

I think there is a good chance that ndnhc was framed. There are several candidates:

1. Quickseller: He has been after ndnhc due to dadice. Considering his ability it will be easy for him to set up.

2. Twipple: Has the motive to make Quickseller look bad.

3. Any other like Twipple with a similar grudge against Quickseller.

4. Someone who hates ndnhc and wants him gone. As a campaign manager who denies and kicks participants he may have some enemies.

What concerns me is that Quickseller is easy to fool and yet the first responses are mostly bashing ndnhc with no one analyzing the accusation. In the last page he makes another accusation which turns out to be incorrect.

Seeing the feedback on ndnhc, Vod has literally copy pasted his. I wonder if he even took the time to read through the allegation.

5. Someone who wants to take over his campaign.  Tongue /joking of course...

I hope ndnhc comes in soon since at this point it seems he is the only person who can move this thread forward.

Why the joking?

Because i answered to carra23, who manages the campaign for the moment. Suggesting that he could have an interest in taking it over completely. Since i dont think he is that kind of person, i wrote it as a joke.  Tongue

You mention marcotheminer... i know he attacked the dadice campaign often. Though it never were bloody attacks. More friendly fights between both campaign runners.

Anyway... the change 1 to I is suspicious. And i hope ndnhc comes up with an explaination soon.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 01:13:43 PM

I think there is a good chance that ndnhc was framed. There are several candidates:

1. Quickseller: He has been after ndnhc due to dadice. Considering his ability it will be easy for him to set up.

4. Someone who hates ndnhc and wants him gone. As a campaign manager who denies and kicks participants he may have some enemies.

What concerns me is that Quickseller is easy to fool and yet the first responses are mostly bashing ndnhc with no one analyzing the accusation. In the last page he makes another accusation which turns out to be incorrect.

Seeing the feedback on ndnhc, Vod has literally copy pasted his. I wonder if he even took the time to read through the allegation.

I hope ndnhc comes in soon since at this point it seems he is the only person who can move this thread forward.

Why the joking?

Because i answered to carra23, who manages the campaign for the moment. Suggesting that he could have an interest in taking it over completely. Since i dont think he is that kind of person, i wrote it as a joke.  Tongue

Yeah, I've talked to Carra on Skype and I can say with 100% certainty he definitely has nothing to do with this. As he said prior he thinks that ndnhc might have been framed, and I don't think someone who framed ndnhc would then try to persuade people he was framed. Unless this is some really clever reverse psychology... Wink

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:15:14 PM

Why the joking?

You mention marcotheminer... i know he attacked the dadice campaign often. Though it never were bloody attacks. More friendly fights between both campaign runners.

Anyway... the change 1 to I is suspicious. And i hope ndnhc comes up with an explaination soon.

'He' was also unlucky , 12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97YyIXAuE doesn't exist ... so when ndnhc will come he should give a full explanation of why that TX (https://blockchain.info/tx/7ae108de4b2287bd3ba2c8a9a436c524456f9a7e4373a61eff58f18f783522db) was signed by both address.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 01:45:35 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=903908.0

Just stumbled upon that involving ndnhc whilst I was searching an address.
I think his name was eventually cleared in that case. However I believe that I received a PM from ndnhc asking about accepting the witishi account as collateral for a loan and if I would be willing to buy it if the buyer ended up defaulting.

It also appears that the original allegation had changed since the OP was originally posted.  

I don't think it is proof however I do think it makes ndnhc look bad.

Actually, it hasn't.
The only thing which has changed is the title.
I did it at ndnhc's request, since he was eventually cleared and this thread was the top result on google when somebody searched for ndnhc.
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9552

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:50:39 PM

So can we confirm ndnhc has been cleared?
I knew it, no way is he somebody that'd try to get involved in something like this.
ndnhc is a trusted member of the community, what it does show is that people on this site will go to any lengths to try & ruin somebody through revenge, jealousy or whatever other reason.
The market place section should just be removed & nobody do business with each other.
That way there would be no scamming & nobody trying to fuck other members.
Do your trading on exchanges not here.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:12:07 PM

Why the joking?

Because i answered to carra23, who manages the campaign for the moment. Suggesting that he could have an interest in taking it over completely. Since i dont think he is that kind of person, i wrote it as a joke.  Tongue

'He' was also unlucky , 12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97YyIXAuE doesn't exist ... so when ndnhc will come he should give a full explanation of why that TX (https://blockchain.info/tx/7ae108de4b2287bd3ba2c8a9a436c524456f9a7e4373a61eff58f18f783522db) was signed by both address.

There is no question about it, both of those addresses belong to him, but the extortion address was different and unrelated to ndnhc. Only when extortion failed, that person
"accidentlly" placed ndnhc's associated address. And in the stupid 1-in-a-thousand chance giveaway..
I believe the best way to deal with this is for staff to examine the IP's used to prove was that indeed ndnhc or not.

If the IP used was tor or VPN address, then think about it; scammer masked IP, opened a new account, went through all that trouble , but was so dumb to use his old addy? c'mon
I cant believe there is anyone sane here who believes this was indeed ndnhc.
redsn0w
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:19:14 PM

Why the joking?

Because i answered to carra23, who manages the campaign for the moment. Suggesting that he could have an interest in taking it over completely. Since i dont think he is that kind of person, i wrote it as a joke.  Tongue

There is no question about it, both of those addresses belong to him, but the extortion address was different and unrelated to ndnhc. Only when extortion failed, that person
"accidentlly" placed ndnhc's associated address. And in the stupid 1-in-a-thousand chance giveaway..
I believe the best way to deal with this is for staff to examine the IP's used to prove was that indeed ndnhc or not.

If the IP used was tor or VPN address, then think about it; scammer masked IP, opened a new account, went through all that trouble , but was so dumb to use his old addy? c'mon
I cant believe there is anyone sane here who believes that.

Everything is possible here in the forum, who knows? Maybe he forgot to 'own' that address and posted it or maybe forgot to have signed the TX with those 2 addresses. A control of the IP by the staff will help, but I don't think they will moderate the 'scam accusations'.
Krang

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:21:39 PM

So can we confirm ndnhc has been cleared?

No, because it isn't confirmed.
I knew it, no way is he somebody that'd try to get involved in something like this.

Why not?

ndnhc is a trusted member of the community,  

Trusted by who? Trusted to run a signature campaign? I neither trust him or distrust him. Do you know him personally?

what it does show is that people on this site will go to any lengths to try & ruin somebody through revenge, jealousy or whatever other reason.

Evidence? I think people are being biased here which goes both ways. It's probably a tricky thing to say without doubt either way whether he was involved or not.

The market place section should just be removed & nobody do business with each other.
That way there would be no scamming & nobody trying to fuck other members.
Do your trading on exchanges not here.

That wouldn't stop scams or scammers or people trying to frame each other.
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:36:45 PM

Everything is possible here in the forum, who knows? Maybe he forgot to 'own' that address and posted it or maybe forgot to have signed the TX with those 2 addresses. A control of the IP by the staff will help, but I don't think they will moderate the 'scam accusations'.

The real question is; if you create an account solely to extort people for money, would you (of 4 posts) make 3 scam related posts, and one conveniently placed post with your addy?
Not a chance; this is framing 101

BTW staff not moderating trust and scams is what gives scammers here what they need to create this kind of confusion. It's a bloody shame.
cheers
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 2617

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:50:55 PM

The real question is; if you create an account solely to extort people for money, would you (of 4 posts) make 3 scam related posts, and one conveniently placed post with your addy?

BTW staff not moderating trust and scams is what gives scammers here what they need to create this kind of confusion. It's a bloody shame.
cheers

You can't blame it on staff policy. The policy is there because staff could get a decision wrong too (not to mention we don't have time to get involved with everybodies issues). Staff involvement could also prove inconclusive. Whoever tried the extortion whether it be ndnhc or someone else could have just used tor or another proxy. It would only be clear cut if they used a computer/connection or an account linked to someone else but they very likely didn't. Maybe you could ask BadBear if there's any links to him or someone else but like I said it'll still likely be inconclusive.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Twipple

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:23:31 PM

cheers

You can't blame it on staff policy. The policy is there because staff could get a decision wrong too (not to mention we don't have time to get involved with everybodies issues). Staff involvement could also prove inconclusive. Whoever tried the extortion whether it be ndnhc or someone else could have just used tor or another proxy. It would only be clear cut if they used a computer/connection or an account linked to someone else but they very likely didn't. Maybe you could ask BadBear if there's any links to him or someone else but like I said it'll still likely be inconclusive.

I feel the staff can help with the trust ratings and all in some way. It just has to be sorted out . And in some cases decisions can be taken without much consideration , for example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1073373.0

The guy who actually did the message is still sitting without a negative rep, and whereas I still have it. And in case like this the guy TBZ doesn't even care to negative trust the person responsible. He just gave me the negative trust , even when all the proof has been posted.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:43:56 PM

cheers

''one conveniently placed post with your addy'' Well it wasnt really incredibly placed so people could see it, he did that after the first 2 posts tho. Why do you think he will not post his address by error? People is not perfect. Ndnhc hasnt connected since this so that tells a lot honestly. And no shitty excuses like school exams or that shit, he obviously has time to at least connect once
ajareselde
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:24:50 PM

cheers

''one conveniently placed post with your addy'' Well it wasnt really incredibly placed so people could see it, he did that after the first 2 posts tho. Why do you think he will not post his address by error? People is not perfect. Ndnhc hasnt connected since this so that tells a lot honestly. And no shitty excuses like school exams or that shit, he obviously has time to at least connect once

Yup, a scammer with 3 scam related posts and one totally unrelated giveaway, sounds legit.. and yes, it was conveniently placed, since there are only 4 posts available.
I dont know where he is, and im also interested to see what he has to say about that.

tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:49:08 PM

Why the joking?

It can't exist.  You can't have "I" or "l" in a valid bitcoin address---see bitcoin_base58_check encoding on the bitcoin wiki for more info.  Those characters are disallowed specifically because they look too much like 1 in some font faces.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: