Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:50:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ndnhc[resolved]  (Read 8973 times)
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:25:41 PM

IMO Carra23 is correct, first, you guys know nowadays there are many people complain in dadice OP, and I guess ndnhc's hater or dadice competitor wanna frame him, one reason is trying to destroy dadice sig campaign, second reason is to jeopardize dadice's reputation, and this thread was posted nowadays, connect these things, it is more suspicious than ndnhc himself, hmm, my conspiracy theory seems logical.  Cheesy

Btw, it is easy to frame someone use a new account, and don't forget that account's prediction on 27th of May, isn't it too suspicious? It's the correct time when some guys troll in dadice OP, it is not the coincidence, I think it is a frame, an obvious set up, by his hater or dadice competitor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:41:25 PM

IMO Carra23 is correct, first, you guys know nowadays there are many people complain in dadice OP, and I guess ndnhc's hater or dadice competitor wanna frame him, one reason is trying to destroy dadice sig campaign, second reason is to jeopardize dadice's reputation, and this thread was posted nowadays, connect these things, it is more suspicious than ndnhc himself, hmm, my conspiracy theory seems logical.  Cheesy

Btw, it is easy to frame someone use a new account, and don't forget that account's prediction on 27th of May, isn't it too suspicious? It's the correct time when some guys troll in dadice OP, it is not the coincidence, I think it is a frame, an obvious set up, by his hater or dadice competitor.

Exactly my point.
PolarPoint

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:22:16 PM

Went through the whole thread. The only fact is a newbie account, question2, extorted someone to pay into one of ndnhc's old addresses. Anyone could have done that. The only one who can find out the truth is theymos. He looks for the IP address of the newbie account and check against ndnhc's IP. Rest of us can only speculate.

The strange thing is question2 changed the address of his old post. If he wants to frame ndnhc, he shouldn't have.
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:38:08 AM

Went through the whole thread. The only fact is a newbie account, question2, extorted someone to pay into one of ndnhc's old addresses. Anyone could have done that. The only one who can find out the truth is theymos. He looks for the IP address of the newbie account and check against ndnhc's IP. Rest of us can only speculate.

The strange thing is question2 changed the address of his old post. If he wants to frame ndnhc, he shouldn't have.

you are right, but admin won't tell us their ips, they can tell us the ips of these 2 accounts are same or not, anyone can request this.

If they have the same ip, these 2 accounts should be the same guy, because scammer won't change ip if he didn't change older address to extort, simple logic.
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:58:34 AM

you are right, but admin won't tell us their ips, they can tell us the ips of these 2 accounts are same or not, anyone can request this.

If they have the same ip, these 2 accounts should be the same guy, because scammer won't change ip if he didn't change older address to extort, simple logic.
The two accounts having the same IP range and/or same browser fingerprint would certainly prove that they are the same person however different IP ranges and different browser fingerprints would not prove they are different people.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:46:43 AM

LOL! Tongue

Let me read the thread..

Edit: Seriously, it can't be.  Undecided
This post here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=996260.msg11467648#msg11467648 was made on 27yth May and edited on 28th.
I didn't have access to internet on 28th, 29th, and 30th.

On 27th however I logged in for a few minutes I got, and arranged for Carra23 and bf4btc to take over. Former by email, and latter by a single PM - the only thing I did that day.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:52:36 AM

LOL! Tongue

Let me read the thread..

Welcome back ndnhc , you're surely need to explain this case to recover your trust.

Smiley
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 03:54:49 AM

LOL! Tongue

Let me read the thread..

Welcome back ndnhc , you're surely need to explain this case to recover your trust.

Sure. I got to find what is wrong with the proof OP submitted. This is not the first time someone comes up with txs falsely acusing me of being someone else. Second time..
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:00:20 AM

LOL! Tongue

Let me read the thread..

Sure. I got to find what is wrong with the proof OP submitted. This is not the first time someone comes up with txs falsely acusing me of being someone else. Second time..
What was the first time?

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:00:46 AM

TXID 7ae108de4b2287bd3ba2c8a9a436c524456f9a7e4373a61eff58f18f783522db was signed by both 12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97Yy1XAuE and 1GjMtZop3K6JZW7emBWXC11ZhdQ1xEJwpm

The address 1GjMtZop3K6JZW7emBWXC11ZhdQ1xEJwpm was posted by ndnhc, among other places, here (archive - OP).

I checked.
Both addresses does not belong to me.  Undecided

Possibly it is the deposit address of some site, most probably a dice site. Could be PrimeDice or SatoshiDice, since I had it on 2013 December, No wonder it got linked. Tongue
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:04:18 AM

LOL! Tongue

Let me read the thread..

What was the first time?

Similar case. This time it was both SatoshiCircle's deposit address.. Many of this so called txid investigators ignore that the addresses people post here need not be their own. Tongue

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525975.msg9935220#msg9935220
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:09:26 AM

Funny. I should be able to send and receive amounts with same address. So, it cannot be the deposit address of a gambling site Huh

http://btcoracle.com/search.php?s=1GjMtZop3K6JZW7emBWXC11ZhdQ1xEJwpm
Tho, I don't remember playing there..

Couldn't be inputs since I was selling it..

I am going to PM this question guy to know where he got the address from.  Hope he gets back online soon.

Hope OP is not attacking me because, what? I supported tspacepilot Huh
Quickseller (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:20:19 AM

Funny. I should be able to send and receive amounts with same address. So, it cannot be the deposit address of a gambling site Huh

The address does not belong to satoshi circle, and that link supports the claim that it does not belong to satoshi circle. According to their FAQ, you must send funds from a wallet of which you control the private keys. If this address shows up as an address that played on satoshi circle then someone thought that they controlled such private keys. While it is possible that someone incorrectly made this assumption, the fact that 4 bets were made with this address would make this scenario unlikely, plus there is exactly one other address spend-linked to that address which does not match what generally happens with a exchange/site address.
Hope OP is not attacking me because, what? I supported tspacepilot Huh
I am going to keep an open mind regarding your guilt/innocence, (it takes all of ~30 seconds to remove negative trust if it is determined I am incorrect about this) however these kind of statements are not going to do anything to make you look less guilty
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:25:50 AM

The address does not belong to satoshi circle, and that link supports the claim that it does not belong to satoshi circle. According to their FAQ, you must send funds from a wallet of which you control the private keys. If this address shows up as an address that played on satoshi circle then someone thought that they controlled such private keys. While it is possible that someone incorrectly made this assumption, the fact that 4 bets were made with this address would make this scenario unlikely, plus there is exactly one other address spend-linked to that address which does not match what generally happens with a exchange/site address.

That is what I said. I initially thought the address was PD's, but it couldn't be since I found the btcoracle link.

But, it is weird. I know I am not question2. The proof should be wrong.. But, I should first get to know from where I got that address.
I PM'd question2.
It is too long back - 2013, I hope I remember soon.. My account was never bought or sold, so none of that complications.

And, I don't blackmail people.  Undecided
and for 0.1BTC? Really?
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:28:33 AM

And this whole thing could be framed very easily..  Undecided

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 04:37:46 AM

Both addresses have not been used from 2014 Jan 5.

I really want to know where he got that address from.. But, I don't have much hope hearing back from question2. Sad

Edit: The address was edited from 1 to I? LOL. I am almost sure this is framed. Tongue
I don't think anyone actually uses that address too.. Funny how far people go nowadays..
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 05:01:13 AM

I really want to know where he got that address from.. But, I don't have much hope hearing back from question2. Sad

Edit: The address was edited from 1 to I? LOL. I am almost sure this is framed. Tongue
I don't think anyone actually uses that address too.. Funny how far people go nowadays..

[INVESTIGATION INTENSIFIES]

A'ight I'll watch the thread for any further developments. If you were framed, then we need to figure out who framed you...huh. That might be a bit difficult, but it's possible...

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 05:10:28 AM

-snip-

By looking at the sending and receiving transactions, it didn't look like a deposit address.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/2016db899b159d2c?from_address=12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97Yy1XAuE

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 05:27:00 AM

-snip-

By looking at the sending and receiving transactions, it didn't look like a deposit address.

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/2016db899b159d2c?from_address=12Ey8KPWPcv22VVUdZWCTQFZH97Yy1XAuE

Hmm, you're certainly right, that address was definitely used often before. It doesn't seem to be a shared wallet address either, unless someone with more experience wants to correct me on that...? I could be wrong, you never know.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:28:30 AM

-snip-

Hmm, you're certainly right, that address was definitely used often before. It doesn't seem to be a shared wallet address either, unless someone with more experience wants to correct me on that...? I could be wrong, you never know.

I know. Great pick of an address! Tongue
I have my list of possible suspects.

PM'd you.
Sorry for making it that long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: