Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:09:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [TWLV] TWELVE - Brand New Hashing Algo!! T-INSIDE algo - PoW/DPOS/POS  (Read 18793 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:32:07 AM

Obvious.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:32:46 AM

Why do ICO's always have moderated threads, what are you scared of?

Before asking please have the patience to read the whole ANN.

*Why a self moderated thread? A nice and clean thread is needed for a good community growth.
Troll and spam practice to create community destabilisation and fights is used heavily in this forum.
Self moderation is the only way to maintain a clean thread and defend against those types of guerrilla attacks.
We will delete only post that contains capital red letters, threats or injuries posts, racist, sexist homophobic words etc.
Maintain a civil netiquette and your freedom of speech will be guaranteed.

I can maintain my civility, the problem and the reason why people are trolling etc. is that you are new and are asking people for money from the go...without having anything to show. We all know that a C-Cex ICO can be used for a pure scam and is not in any way a guarantee that we are dealing with a serious dev or team. As you are a newbie, or so it appears, you may not be familiar with this forum and maybe you are not aware that most ICO coins are scams and that this is the reason why people have an issue with this coin. On the other hand, maybe you are familiar with this forum under a different 'tag'. Anyhow, this is civil criticism, and is just to say that coming out of the blue asking people for their trust and money is not a good strategy.

Soooooooon...............
T-INSIDE (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:41:40 AM

*Why a self moderated thread? A nice and clean thread is needed for a good community growth.
Troll and spam practice to create community destabilisation and fights is used heavily in this forum.
Self moderation is the only way to maintain a clean thread and defend against those types of guerrilla attacks.
We will delete only post that contains capital red letters, threats or injuries posts, racist, sexist homophobic words etc.

I can maintain my civility, the problem and the reason why people are trolling etc. is that you are new and are asking people for money from the go...without having anything to show. We all know that a C-Cex ICO can be used for a pure scam and is not in any way a guarantee that we are dealing with a serious dev or team. As you are a newbie, or so it appears, you may not be familiar with this forum and maybe you are not aware that most ICO coins are scams and that this is the reason why people have an issue with this coin. On the other hand, maybe you are familiar with this forum under a different 'tag'. Anyhow, this is civil criticism, and is just to say that coming out of the blue asking people for their trust and money is not a good strategy.

Actually we are aware of your words. Anyway new hashing algorithm is something that proof our tech skills first and our commitment to this project.
If , as you are saying, we are just trying to make quick bucks, we should have used a normal x13 clone or sha256 or scrypt or whatever without putting our efforts into the creation of T-INSIDE algorithm. As seems that you are enough aged in cryptos you should be aware of the fact that ICO join is free and not forced for anyone.
Do you like the project and feel that your investment could be a good way of spending your money? Well, you are free to invest.
You do not like Twelve, for any reason you have? No problem, you are free to skip the ICO and wait for after launch market availability.

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:49:49 AM

Actually we are aware of your words. Anyway new hashing algorithm is something that proof our tech skills first and our commitment to this project.
If , as you are saying, we are just trying to make quick bucks, we should have used a normal x13 clone or sha256 or scrypt or whatever without putting our efforts into the creation of T-INSIDE algorithm. As seems that you are enough aged in cryptos you should be aware of the fact that ICO join is free and not forced for anyone.
Do you like the project and feel that your investment could be a good way of spending your money? Well, you are free to invest.
You do not like Twelve, for any reason you have? No problem, you are free to skip the ICO and wait for after launch market availability.

Where is the GitHub link to the source code so that we can evaluate the new algorithm ourselves?

Soooooooon...............
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:50:48 AM

New hashing algorithms are always good if they add a benefit to existing algos  Shocked Will you publish a whitepaper describing the algo?
T-INSIDE (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:57:28 AM

Where is the GitHub link to the source code so that we can evaluate the new algorithm ourselves?

Github link will be released at launch.
Countdown for launch time will be updated on OP.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 11:57:58 AM

OMG -  Bfljosh you are still around? You have an ultra red trust....and still talking?

Like I am the real Bfljosh. Got you there.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 12:00:30 PM

Are trolling or what? They just launched ICO from an hour...it's obvious that source code won't be released until launch.... (facepalm)

I really think you should lurk more buddy.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:13:15 PM

So this TWELVE algorithm, is it X12 (12 different hashing algorithms) ?
T-INSIDE (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:18:05 PM

You are free to friendly call it x12. Why not?
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:21:49 PM

If it uses the same algorithms in order with just 1 different then it can be called X12 but if it doesn't its just TWELVE.

http://www.getpimp.org/community/blog/144-what-are-all-these-x11,-x13,-x15-algorithms-made-of.html
temroa

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:22:45 PM

cant download wallet no link

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
T-INSIDE (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 01:25:53 PM

If it uses the same algorithms in order with just 1 different then it can be called X12 but if it doesn't its just TWELVE.

http://www.getpimp.org/community/blog/144-what-are-all-these-x11,-x13,-x15-algorithms-made-of.html

Oh, ok..so you need to wait the launch date to know it Wink

cant download wallet no link

Links not active yet. Wallets will be released only on launch day.

We are going to set a main countdown on OP as soon as possible.
antho281

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:00:11 PM

Looks like a lot of new crypto member in this thread!

I'll follow this coin.. Still asking myself if I should buy from ICO or planned a few RIGs to mine it.. Wink
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:02:10 PM

Yet another scam ICO run by c-cex
antho281

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:09:37 PM

Looks like a lot of new crypto member in this thread!

I'll follow this coin.. Still asking myself if I should buy from ICO or planned a few RIGs to mine it.. Wink

How can you rent rigs if there is no algo code released yet Tongue ? It will start with solo mining in wallet only..no betarigs, no nicehash, no big mining farms that rape the blockcahin hash..Real decentralisation could happen in the first days/weeks ?? Excited to see how this new coin will evolve..I was waiting for something new other than all the copypaste shitcoins around.

I didn't planned to rent anything, I got my own Wink
When they will release the algo, I'm sure a few people like Tpruvot, DJM34 or sp_ are going to work for an update to ccminer in the following days Wink
Until then, I'll go a few CPU ready to mine it Smiley

Excited too Smiley
kryptologist

@kryptographer

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:15:05 PM

Nice blog article, but as far as i know no X12 exists actually.

Nothing innovative here, just trying to hype some garbage to get you to buy.
antho281

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:43:32 PM

99% of coins are scams....
So if you don't want to take the risk with this coin, why don't you go on another thread?
antho281

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:53:32 PM

I seeeee!!
Why don't he start a coin? SCAAAAAMMMMMMYY COOIN Smiley

ShoeOnHead

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:59:10 PM