Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tntswap.com official thread ( support and discussion )  (Read 11480 times)
tntswap (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:33:54 PM

thanks for the negative trust, it's always an honor from a shady company Smiley

you are welcome its just return favor to you

Explain how this exchange is 100% secure when you refuse to identify yourself. As far as I know, anything involving Crypto that is run by people who are anonymous is 0% secure, so please explain this.

Then simply don't use it mate Smiley always keep distance from the business you suspect Smiley

Don't worry, I won't. You are here on this forum claiming that this exchange is 100% secure, and I am asking you to explain how this is possible, especially since you refuse to identify yourself. What is to stop YOU from taking funds and disappearing? If there is nothing to stop this, then it is NOT SECURE in the slightest. Either explain your claims, or STFU and GTFO.

taking fund and dissapearing doesn't comes under hack . And if you suspect that we will run away with the funds then at that time you can contact the authorities to take actions thats all i can say . And tell me one thing if we reveal our identity and run away with the money what will you do ?

gaw run away with our money what happened to him ?

Again: YOU are asking people to trust YOU with their funds, and you claim that your exchange is 100% secure. If YOU are not trustworthy, then the exchange is not trustworthy. Those that refuse to identify themselves are not trustworthy in the slightest, therefore, your claims are 100% bullshit.

then leave the tread and find some trust worthy exchange that's all we can say.

I am not going anywhere. You came in here and made obvious bullshit claims, and I am asking that you prove them.

Again: Prove that YOU are trustworthy. You are asking people to trust you with their funds, and claiming that they are 100% secure. In order for that to be true, then YOU must be 100% trustworthy. If you are claiming that this is not true, then please explain how an exchange run by people who refuse to even identify themselves is 100% secure. I am certain that an exchange run by people who refuse to identify themselves is 0% secure, so prove me wrong.

We created a thread for our exchange didn/t invited you. we will only provide the info which we beleive is necessary. if you want you can join else leave that's all no other option.
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:40:40 PM

Explain how this exchange is 100% secure when you refuse to identify yourself. As far as I know, anything involving Crypto that is run by people who are anonymous is 0% secure, so please explain this.

Actually it is several anonymous people.

coldcoiner [1:54 PM] 2 legal + me + admin of tntswap + my 2 brothers + and 1 financer

Ok we can reveal it to you but just got information that you are also involved in Gaw scam. means you worked there as ceo or some thing like that Smiley

Whats your Full name , address, mobile number , ssn so that we can directly contact you and reveal our identity we can't just give our ids to some one with name in gaw Smiley
miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:45:24 PM

coldcoiner [1:54 PM] 2 legal + me + admin of tntswap + my 2 brothers + and 1 financer

Ok we can reveal it to you but just got information that you are also involved in Gaw scam. means you worked there as ceo or some thing like that Smiley

Whats your Full name , address, mobile number , ssn so that we can directly contact you and reveal our identity we can't just give our ids to some one with name in gaw Smiley

Every question that Paul Revere asks about you being legit you go back to gaw and team xpy and blaming others.

We know someone else who uses this tactic.

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:48:07 PM

Every question that Paul Revere asks about you being legit you go back to gaw and team xpy and blaming others.

We know someone else who uses this tactic.

yes i know you are attached to him Smiley

Share your identity and we can share ours and even we can do skype session with some respected senior members of the Bitcointalk . Unless that excuse us we are not inviting anyone to join the exchange Smiley do your investigation and become James bond Smiley
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:51:28 PM

Let me see if I can make this perfectly clear to you: I am NOT asking people to trust me with anything, therefore I have no obligation to disclose my identity. YOU ARE asking people to trust you with funds, therefore YOU DO have an obligation to identify yourself. You are claiming that his exchange is 100% secure, and ALL of the facts say it is NOT SECURE AT ALL.

We created a thread for our exchange didn/t invited you. we will only provide the info which we beleive is necessary. if you want you can join else leave that's all no other option.

I do not care what you want. You came here and pissed all over, making obvious bullshit claims and asking forum members to trust you with their funds (This means ME), and you refuse to even identify yourself. I am asking you to clarify your ridiculous claims, and instead, you resort to personal attacks. You are an extremely low class operation. Anybody foolish enough to trust you with a single Paycoin is asking to be ripped off.

P.S. Here is something you can provide to help bolster your credibility: Provide the address of the 10,000 XPY which you claim to be holding. Simple. Just provide an address to prove that you actually have this 10,000 XPY. Can you at least do THAT?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:56:23 PM

Anybody foolish enough to trust you with a single Paycoin is asking to be ripped off.

Not even hashtalkers are using this "exchange" - and they're easy to fool. there's nothing except for 4 artificial transactions to fake volume.

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:04:03 PM

Let me see if I can make this perfectly clear to you: I am NOT asking people to trust me with anything, therefore I have no obligation to disclose my identity. YOU ARE asking people to trust you with funds, therefore YOU DO have an obligation to identify yourself. You are claiming that his exchange is 100% secure, and ALL of the facts say it is NOT SECURE AT ALL.

I do not care what you want. You came here and pissed all over, making obvious bullshit claims and asking forum members to trust you with their funds (This means ME), and you refuse to even identify yourself. I am asking you to clarify your ridiculous claims, and instead, you resort to personal attacks. You are an extremely low class operation. Anybody foolish enough to trust you with a single Paycoin is asking to be ripped off.

And we also don;t care what you think or want. If you feel claims are bull shit then keep distance . can u show me the personal attacks made by us ? and even @miaviator deleted his reply to our post . you can check that in your quoted message Smiley if we are extremely low class operation then try ltcgear or mtgox or gaw they are very good and high class Smiley and yes foolish persons waste time on prividing un wanted or demanded advises Grin
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:06:38 PM

Still waiting for that address proving that tntswap is holding 10,000 XPY as a bounty.....  

And please, keep up with the childish attacks so that anybody considering using this service can see exactly who they are considering trusting their funds with.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:12:10 PM

Still waiting for that address proving that tntswap is holding 10,000 XPY as a bounty.....  

And please, keep up with the childish attacks so that anybody considering using this service can see exactly who they are considering trusting their funds with.

Are you getting crazy ? we never said that we will give bounty Smiley we said if you can hack the exchange wallet you can get the coins from there Smiley

by your post it seems that you want us to invite an hacker , give them the root credentials of server and give them the wallet file with encrypted password and after all that you can say see that they are hacked  Grin

you have to find out the wallet Smiley
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:19:10 PM

Anybody foolish enough to trust you with a single Paycoin is asking to be ripped off.

Not even hashtalkers are using this "exchange" - and they're easy to fool. there's nothing except for 4 artificial transactions to fake volume.

hashtalkers are made to fool others they are virtual stake miners and run on a script with lots of back doors implemented even the owner company accepted it Smiley and the company owner was 0 in tech field Smiley we are not :)b and you can get more detials about hashtalkers from 2maviator he is involved in gaw from the begining so i think he have all the details including scam plane Smiley

and its almost impossible to fool our system because it was audited at 3 layers and at last level withdrawal and deposits are processes manually. Even some guys tried to cheat the system and banned. here is the ip address they used and detaisl are posted in other thread:

2   user   91.109.28.134   2015-05-30 08:12:37

and one thing you forget if we need we can create fake accounts and show volume but we don't need that or you only believe the exchanges with fake data ?

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:21:10 PM

Are you getting crazy ? we never said that we will give bounty Smiley we said if you can hack the exchange wallet you can get the coins from there Smiley

by your post it seems that you want us to invite an hacker , give them the root credentials of server and give them the wallet file with encrypted password and after all that you can say see that they are hacked  Grin

Incorrect. You are claiming to be in possession of 10,000 XPY to be rewarded to anyone who can crack the exchange. This is known as a "bounty". Prove that you have them, or remove the offer of a bounty.

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:26:55 PM

Incorrect. You are claiming to be in possession of 10,000 XPY to be rewarded to anyone who can crack the exchange. This is known as a "bounty". Prove that you have them, or remove the offer of a bounty.

by proving you mean we gave you the wallet address so that you can trace Ip and other details Smiley forget it man you have to find that Smiley
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:34:44 PM

by your post it seems that you want us to invite an hacker , give them the root credentials of server and give them the wallet file with encrypted password and after all that you can say see that they are hacked  Grin

by proving you mean we gave you the wallet address so that you can trace Ip and other details Smiley forget it man you have to find that Smiley

You are now demonstrating that you have zero knowledge of how the Blockchain actually works. Posting an address does not give me access to your IP, especially if they are in a cold wallet, which they need to be if they are even remotely secure at all. FFS, do any of you have any knowledge of Crypto currency at all?

Again: You are offering a bounty of 10,000 XPY, that is supposedly in a secure wallet. Provide the address to prove you are not lying. If you can not prove that you have the 10,000 XPY, I think you should remove the bounty offer.

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:37:33 PM

by your post it seems that you want us to invite an hacker , give them the root credentials of server and give them the wallet file with encrypted password and after all that you can say see that they are hacked  Grin

You are now demonstrating that you have zero knowledge of how the Blockchain actually works. Posting an address does not give me access to your IP, especially if they are in a cold wallet, which they need to be if they are even remotely secure at all. FFS, do any of you have any knowledge of Crypto currency at all?

Again: You are offering a bounty of 10,000 XPY, that is supposedly in a secure wallet. Provide the address to prove you are not lying. If you can not prove that you have the 10,000 XPY, I think you should remove the bounty offer.

are you going to hack the server we can do that else no need to give the info to you Smiley and no need to waste our time on these tc by

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:41:27 PM

are you going to hack the server we can do that else no need to give the info to you Smiley and no need to waste our time on these tc by

1. If you really have the coins, you WOULD provide the address.
2. You won't, so... You DO NOT HAVE THE COINS.

Get it yet?

Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:43:12 PM

Are you going to provide the proof of this 10,000 XPY bounty or not? Yes, or No. Very simple question. If you refuse to provide proof of this bounty, I think you should do the right thing and remove the offer immediately, and apologize for wasting people's time.

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:49:04 PM

Are you going to provide the proof of this 10,000 XPY bounty or not? Yes, or No. Very simple question. If you refuse to provide proof of this bounty, I think you should do the right thing and remove the offer immediately, and apologize for wasting people's time.

if you have brain instead of asking check the deposit address you can get some detaisl and no comment from our end will be posted after this on your posts Smiley
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:57:29 PM

if you have brain instead of asking check the deposit address you can get some detaisl and no comment from our end will be posted after this on your posts Smiley

So,you are refusing to prove that you have the 10,000 XPY? Then you should immediately remove the offer of a bounty, and apologize for wasting people's time, and remove any claim of security based on this secure wallet. You are claiming that this 10,000 XPY is secure, and that is why people should trust you, yet there is ZERO proof that you have the coins at all. Hard to be hacked when you don't have them, right?? Put up or shut up.

Very Bullshit. Wow Untrustworthy, Such Scammy.

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:59:01 PM

So,you are refusing to prove that you have the 10,000 XPY? Then you should immediately remove the offer of a bounty, and apologize for wasting people's time, and remove any claim of security based on this secure wallet. You are claiming that this 10,000 XPY is secure, and that is why people should trust you, yet there is ZERO proof that you have the coins at all. Hard to be hacked when you don't have them, right?? Put up or shut up.

Very Bullshit. Wow Untrustworthy, Such Scammy.

no comments if you are not able to find the coins from deposit address then no comments take some rest Smiley

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:02:11 PM

no comments if you are not able to find the coins from deposit address then no comments take some rest Smiley

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀