Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:20:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: tntswap.com official thread ( support and discussion )  (Read 11480 times)
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:05:41 PM

Still waiting for that address proving that tntswap is holding 10,000 XPY as a bounty.....  

And please, keep up with the childish attacks so that anybody considering using this service can see exactly who they are considering trusting their funds with.

Are you getting crazy ? we never said that we will give bounty Smiley we said if you can hack the exchange wallet you can get the coins from there Smiley

by your post it seems that you want us to invite an hacker , give them the root credentials of server and give them the wallet file with encrypted password and after all that you can say see that they are hacked  Grin

you have to find out the wallet Smiley

Incorrect. You are claiming to be in possession of 10,000 XPY to be rewarded to anyone who can crack the exchange. This is known as a "bounty". Prove that you have them, or remove the offer of a bounty.

by proving you mean we gave you the wallet address so that you can trace Ip and other details Smiley forget it man you have to find that Smiley

You are now demonstrating that you have zero knowledge of how the Blockchain actually works. Posting an address does not give me access to your IP, especially if they are in a cold wallet, which they need to be if they are even remotely secure at all. FFS, do any of you have any knowledge of Crypto currency at all?

Again: You are offering a bounty of 10,000 XPY, that is supposedly in a secure wallet. Provide the address to prove you are not lying. If you can not prove that you have the 10,000 XPY, I think you should remove the bounty offer.

are you going to hack the server we can do that else no need to give the info to you Smiley and no need to waste our time on these tc by

Are you going to provide the proof of this 10,000 XPY bounty or not? Yes, or No. Very simple question. If you refuse to provide proof of this bounty, I think you should do the right thing and remove the offer immediately, and apologize for wasting people's time.

if you have brain instead of asking check the deposit address you can get some detaisl and no comment from our end will be posted after this on your posts Smiley

So,you are refusing to prove that you have the 10,000 XPY? Then you should immediately remove the offer of a bounty, and apologize for wasting people's time, and remove any claim of security based on this secure wallet. You are claiming that this 10,000 XPY is secure, and that is why people should trust you, yet there is ZERO proof that you have the coins at all. Hard to be hacked when you don't have them, right?? Put up or shut up.

Very Bullshit. Wow Untrustworthy, Such Scammy.

no comments if you are not able to find the coins from deposit address then no comments take some rest Smiley

You sir, are a poor bullshit artist and a pathetically sorry excuse for a trustworthy individual. If you can not prove that you have the coins, you should immediately remove the bounty, apologize for wasting people's time, and remove any claim of security based on these nonexistent XPY. If you have the address, then post it, otherwise I will surmise that you are lying about having the coins at all, and that asking people to find coins that you do not have is just a scam to trick people into trusting you, which would obviously be incredibly unwise.

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:39:23 PM

So you are saying you are doing a swap of XPY to TNT and TNT will have a floor of $1 a Coin but I see so many holes in this that it cannot possibly work.

1. There is no mention about the amount of premine, even sourcecode and the source is a direct copy of XPY (which is shit code itself)

2. Promises of $1 a Coin which is absolute bullshit because there is no transparency into who is financing that or anything remotely detailed.

3. Scam exchange which guarantees 100% hack proof which is not possible and since TNT is using bought and newbie accounts, it is very likely that there will be a "hack" where Coins are just sold off.

4. Shitty designs of everything, lack of complete comprehension of basic language, Cryptocurrency and 0% proof of anything.

YOUR COIN IS NOT WORTH $1 A COIN BECAUSE IT TAKES 1 HOUR TO CLONE SOURCECODE

After the initial pump and dump the amount of sell pressure will break your pseudo $1 wall, of course that doesn't matter if you are holding all the Hyper-Inflating Hybrid Flex Cashtakers.
tntswap (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:46:47 PM

So you are saying you are doing a swap of XPY to TNT and TNT will have a floor of $1 a Coin but I see so many holes in this that it cannot possibly work.

1. There is no mention about the amount of premine, even sourcecode and the source is a direct copy of XPY (which is shit code itself)

2. Promises of $1 a Coin which is absolute bullshit because there is no transparency into who is financing that or anything remotely detailed.

3. Scam exchange which guarantees 100% hack proof which is not possible and since TNT is using bought and newbie accounts, it is very likely that there will be a "hack" where Coins are just sold off.

4. Shitty designs of everything, lack of complete comprehension of basic language, Cryptocurrency and 0% proof of anything.

After the initial pump and dump the amount of sell pressure will break your pseudo $1 wall, of course that doesn't matter if you are holding all the Hyper-Inflating Hybrid Flex Cashtakers.

i am not handling TNT coin please post your queries in Transit Coin thread. i am here to manage the tntswap.com exchange and only able to provide you with answers related to that and no we are not swaping xpy with TNT coin. You can trade  XPY, TNT, bitgold at the movement and we are adding other coins also.

and there will be no pump or dumps no one will get coins for free to dump the minimum value will be 1$/coin.
Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:56:09 PM

i am not handling TNT coin please post your queries in Transit Coin thread. i am here to manage the tntswap.com exchange and only able to provide you with answers related to that and no we are not swaping xpy with TNT coin. You can trade  XPY, TNT, bitgold at the movement and we are adding other coins also.

and there will be no pump or dumps no one will get coins for free to dump the minimum value will be 1$/coin.

Ok well you are a newbie account so who is running this exchange then?

Either you can be known and trusted through time and all members are known and trusted by the community or be able to provide 100% proof of your identity and all identities of everyone on your exchange. Also, buying some high ranking account doesn't work since people can know straight away whether an account was bought or not.

Also, still waiting for you to prove that you own this 10,000 XPY bounty on being able to hack your exchange.
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:58:02 PM

So you are not handling TNT coin, but you can exchange other coins for TNT on TNTswap, and you just randomly chose TNTswap as your name. Gotcha.  Roll Eyes

Did you find the address for the 10,000 XPY you have offered as a bounty yet? Or, can we assume that you were just lying about having the coins at all to con people into thinking you have a secure exchange?

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:00:32 PM

Did you find the address for the 10,000 XPY you have offered as a bounty yet? Or, can we assume that you were just lying about having the coins at all to con people into thinking you have a secure exchange?

The right question would be: who's escrowing bounty of 10k xpy for you?

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:09:32 PM

Either you can be known and trusted through time and all members are known and trusted by the community or be able to provide 100% proof of your identity and all identities of everyone on your exchange. Also, buying some high ranking account doesn't work since people can know straight away whether an account was bought or not.

Also, still waiting for you to prove that you own this 10,000 XPY bounty on being able to hack your exchange.

i am responsible for managing the tntswap.com and we registered new account because we don't think its fair to start with bought account etc. And i am first time here on bitcointalk.org i am not from crypto field field my first crypto experience was with XPY and that was to bad i am from I.T background. we will publish all our identity when we go for crowd funding in the near future and we love people to trust us on the basis of their experience with us.

and if you register on exchange and just look at the deposit address you can find the XPY holding details.
and why everyone is so curious about the 10K xpy even i personally have $K xpy in my cryptsy wallet Wink waiting for 20$

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:10:53 PM

Right, that is how real bounties are done, but these guys are saying they have 10,000 XPY in their exchange account, and that it is unhackable, and therefore they are "secure". I smell bullshit, and they probably don't have the 10,000 XPY at all, therefore it is actually unhackable. Bullshit all the way around.

PSA: I am offering a 10,000 BTC award to anyone that can hack my super secure Two Lantern Exchange wallet that is not actually even a wallet , but still has 10,000 BTC in it. I am Totally Cereal about this. If you can't hack it, it means that I totally have 10,000 BTC and I am a totally legit and trustworthy exchange. Uhmkay?

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:20:32 PM

So you are not handling TNT coin, but you can exchange other coins for TNT on TNTswap, and you just randomly chose TNTswap as your name. Gotcha.  Roll Eyes

bro you are getting confused Smiley  

i am not handling TNT coin its a seprate thing.

i can't exchange TNT for other coin on exchange. Did you visited tntswap.com ?  you can trade coins against BTC their. At present you can trade TNT and XPY we are working on adding Dash soon and also going to add fiat market.

we have the coins even personally i have around 4000 XPY waiting for 20$ i cant show you exchange coins but can show you my exchange wallets . and you can clearly know that if i am personally holding 4000Xpy then its not big deal to have 10000 xpy at exchange Smiley

we have a secure exchange our exchange system works on entire different pattern for example deposit procedure given below:

user will login to the exchange ==> user will transfer the coin to deposit address ==> user will create a deposit request with the amount they send excluding network fees ==> user will mail the same details to finance@tntswap.com ==> software will check and send a mail with details of transfer received to finance@tntswap.com ===> finance will personally check the deposit wallet and approve the transaction if everything find ok else mail the user for further details.

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:30:13 PM

bro you are getting confused Smiley  

i am not handling TNT coin its a seprate thing.

i can't exchange TNT for other coin on exchange. Did you visited tntswap.com ?  you can trade coins against BTC their. At present you can trade TNT and XPY we are working on adding Dash soon and also going to add fiat market.

we have the coins even personally i have around 4000 XPY waiting for 20$ i cant show you exchange coins but can show you my exchange wallets . and you can clearly know that if i am personally holding 4000Xpy then its not big deal to have 10000 xpy at exchange Smiley

we have a secure exchange our exchange system works on entire different pattern for example deposit procedure given below:

user will login to the exchange ==> user will transfer the coin to deposit address ==> user will create a deposit request with the amount they send excluding network fees ==> user will mail the same details to finance@tntswap.com ==> software will check and send a mail with details of transfer received to finance@tntswap.com ===> finance will personally check the deposit wallet and approve the transaction if everything find ok else mail the user for further details.

Incorrect, I am not confused at all. You are saying that you have 10,000 XPY in a secure wallet, and are offering it as a bounty if someone can hack it. If no one can hack it, then you say that makes your claim of a secure , unhackable wallet legitimate, and I call BULLSHIT.  I asked you to provide proof of this wallet with 10,000 XPY in it and you refuse, therefore I must assume you do not actually have this wallet with 10,000 XPY in it, and this is simply a confidence trick to try to sucker customers into using your exchange. You have further demonstrated that you do not even understand how addresses and Crypto works by saying that if you give out you address that somehow gives away your IP. It doesn't, so fuck you, you are an idiot and do not have the credentials to run an exchange. Provide the proof of these 10,000 coins or remove the bullshit bounty, apologize for wasting people's time, remove the claims of security and fuck off.

As for your new method of depositing coins, that is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard of, and I do not see how that provides any security at all, when you are some random unidentified guy in India. You are the most likely person to steal the coins, and there is NOTHING preventing that, so all of the smoke and mirrors means nothing.

tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:37:22 PM

Right, that is how real bounties are done, but these guys are saying they have 10,000 XPY in their exchange account, and that it is unhackable, and therefore they are "secure". I smell bullshit, and they probably don't have the 10,000 XPY at all, therefore it is actually unhackable. Bullshit all the way around.

PSA: I am offering a 10,000 BTC award to anyone that can hack my super secure Two Lantern Exchange wallet that is not actually even a wallet , but still has 10,000 BTC in it. I am Totally Cereal about this. If you can't hack it, it means that I totally have 10,000 BTC and I am a totally legit and trustworthy exchange. Uhmkay?

bro its the thread posted by me:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1076195.msg11498243#msg11498243

and below given is the matter posted :

Yes we mean it :-) just try it and if you win you can keep the balances there :-)

I am only posting these because wallets of big companies are hacked previously so want to test ours Smiley

NOTE:   Our system is designed keeping it in mind that its possible to hack the exchange wallets. So we done a little change on our end no access of wallet given to script instead of that we gave wallet access to script Smiley

Dear Moderators,

Its a request to test the security of our wallets we made the system in such a way so that if our entire server will get hacked we will not lose a single coin. If you find its not suitable to post here please delete the post.

now tell me one thing where is the bounty word used in the post ? and only posted there that if you win you can keep the balance there Smiley check the thread.

now tell me one thing why you want to prove us scammer without even reading the post ? please check the facts and then only try to label anyone scammer etc. Always keep in mind that you are ruining someones hard work without any reason. If we want to scam then instead of exchange we will be here with some ponzi/hyip scheme we even know no one will start to use our exchange overnight and deposit 100 of BTC so that we can takle and run away. We are here to run our business and run it honestly. we will try and improve step by step and will get the success Smiley

and in our implementation of bitgold exchange system we will use escrow and we will try to use the top rated and honest member of bitcointalk and other forums.

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:49:24 PM

If you had the slightest knowledge of Crypto you would know that an address gives NO clues to a hacker, otherwise every wallet out there would be cleaned out every day. I am calling bullshit, because it is obvious pure bullshit. You do not even know anything about what you are pretending to be providing. Provide the address with the 10,000 XPY or remove the announcement of the bounty, apologize for wasting people's time, and remove any insinuation that this fake bounty proves that you are secure and legitimate. Put up or shut up.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:50:24 PM

i am responsible for managing the tntswap.com and we registered new account because we don't think its fair to start with bought account etc. And i am first time here on bitcointalk.org i am not from crypto field field my first crypto experience was with XPY and that was to bad i am from I.T background. we will publish all our identity when we go for crowd funding in the near future and we love people to trust us on the basis of their experience with us.

and if you register on exchange and just look at the deposit address you can find the XPY holding details.
and why everyone is so curious about the 10K xpy even i personally have $K xpy in my cryptsy wallet Wink waiting for 20$

So you have no plans to provide any kind of transparency and expect users to trust you now while they wait for the magical day in the future when you will reveal all, sounds super legit.

I also never asked about whether you were part of XPY or not but seeing as you want to bring your hang-ups then I think you are an idiot then because you are still hanging on and shilling for $20 when it would take a billion dollars of investment in order to reach that value.

You come here shilling your great exchange pretending to be a professional when your handling withdrawals manually? That's a joke right? Tech-support in India does not count as an IT background when your primary job is asking people if their computer is plugged in.
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:55:10 PM

If you had the slightest knowledge of Crypto you would know that an address gives NO clues to a hacker, otherwise every wallet out there would be cleaned out every day. I am calling bullshit, because it is obvious pure bullshit. You do not even know anything about what you are pretending to be providing. Provide the address with the 10,000 XPY or remove the announcement of the bounty, apologize for wasting people's time, and remove any insinuation that this fake bounty proves that you are secure and legitimate. Put up or shut up.

its the thread i posted :

you morons show me the word bounty and 10K xpy and i will do what ever you say else shut up and get lost u idiots.  Grin
Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:04:12 PM

you morons show me the word bounty and 10K xpy and i will do what ever you say else shut up and get lost u idiots.  Grin

So, you are calling potential customers that you want to use your exchange "morons" because they call out your obvious bullshit? Offering someone a reward to perform a task IS a bounty, so fuck you. If you can not comprehend that, then you are a fucking idiot. All you are acheiving here is making it 100% clear that you are not a trustworthy or even knowledgeable person when it comes to Crypto, so please, continue.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:04:38 PM

Chill out, go grab some curry and kindly FUCK OFF

By offering 10k XPY if someone can hack your exchange it is a bounty but it's bullshit since you cannot verify you have the bounty.
tntswap (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 10:08:56 PM

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/291/3/b/yyyyy_by_mercenario1945-d5i6eg6.gif

By offering 10k XPY if someone can hack your exchange it is a bounty but it's bullshit since you cannot verify you have the bounty.

ok show me 10K xpy in the post else please don't post shit.

miaviator
Donator

Activity: 686
Merit: 519

It's for the children!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 10:11:30 PM

Paul Revere

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:15:30 PM

Fuck you asshole. Your partner has been posting the 10,000 XPY bounty, and you are here repeating the challenge, and now you want to play bullshit semantics games, as if what your partner says does not apply to what you say. Fuck that and fuck you, you game playing fucking dirtbag that is asking ME to trust you. The only thing you are proving here is that you are NOT in the slightest way trustworthy, which is the OPPOSITE of what you are trying to do- so , please CONTINUE.

Crestington
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 10:18:14 PM

Chill out, go grab some curry and kindly FUCK OFF

Your exchange is only an accounting table and you handle your transactions manually (which makes it a poor excuse for an exchange), therefore you cannot hack the exchange and steal the 10,000 XPY because it is only numbers on the screen and doesn't actually exist.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: