Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:53:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM !!!!!! Emicoin.com - EMI4 review.  (Read 22063 times)
wannesd (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:48:19 AM

Withdrawal 04/06

Amount: 2.656847 BTC
Total: 24.947713 BTC / 33.71%

https://blockchain.info/nl/tx/9e87896c32c0cc2fdc8a67e8badbff91860904dae41f0e88a5d43765b4f3a674
wannesd (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 11:50:52 AM

So just to be clear:

I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH EMICOIN.
Me and some friends just have an investment there.
We also have investments in scrypt.cc and cherryrace.

Keep whining, we'll keep earning in the mean time.
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:59:42 PM

You should probably move this to the investment based with all the crap so it feels at home. Admin what is stopping "a friend" of yours sending you these so called payments? This stinks and people are cautious because they should be about things like this and people like you, hopefully know one gets suckered in and losing anything close to a decent amount..

I literally have no clue who you are adressing here. Which admin?
And why would I have to move this topic? Its in the correct section: service discussion, as Im reviewing the service.
Its people like you that keep going offtopic, away from the review itself.

I dont get it, if I post a ref link, Im a scammer looking for refs, if I dont post a reflink, apparently I must be the admin of emicoin itself? Really, you guys really are a piece of work.

Admin is what we call the site owner and clearly I believe you are the site owner  Cheesy or one of his little scamming buddies. You don't need to move this topic I reported your thread to be moved and seems it was moved to its rightful place with all the other junk. So you say it was correct and I was off topic?

Seems you are wrong.

You are promoting the legitimacy of a ponzi with your fake payouts paid from your friend to you or from yourself to yourself, nice try but you are not scamming anyone here.

Bye..

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

optnickr

Activity: 116
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:53:08 PM

I received payments from EMICoin! its good!

go to my blog!!!

My Blog:http://crazy-informatica.blogspot.com.br
reket

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:45:05 PM

So just to be clear:

Don't listen to the haters and keep posting, man. To be able to make money you have to take risks. The only way to test this is the way you're doing it and I admire you for investing an amount that large for this! I have invested 15 coins in Emi and so far I've been getting paid every day for more than a month. I realize that eventually they might stop paying but whoever takes the risk first has the opportunity to make some quick cash and get out before it's all over. I was wondering if you could share your experience with the other two sites that you mentioned - scryptcc and cherry race, as I would be interesting in trying those as well. Thanks!
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 06:16:45 PM

So just to be clear:

Don't listen to the haters and keep posting, man. To be able to make money you have to take risks. The only way to test this is the way you're doing it and I admire you for investing an amount that large for this! I have invested 15 coins in Emi and so far I've been getting paid every day for more than a month. I realize that eventually they might stop paying but whoever takes the risk first has the opportunity to make some quick cash and get out before it's all over. I was wondering if you could share your experience with the other two sites that you mentioned - scryptcc and cherry race, as I would be interesting in trying those as well. Thanks!

now the shills/socks are joining this thread. it can't get more obvious Smiley

Poppy

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 07:27:49 PM

i dont get why you would bash peoples opinions, if they feel sketchy towards a site.

Esp people already pointing its a scam.. I dont think anyone feels any safer.
xiaogr

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 08:19:47 PM

So just to be clear:

Totally agree, with the risk you can earn but also you can lose. I tried EMI for 2 weeks without having any issues.
I prefer to Risk my BTC than having them sitting in a wallet and doing nothing. From all HYIPS i have tried since now only one "CLOSED" and loose my investment.

www.genesis-mining.com - 3% Promo Code: TRUNK_38
www.hashflare.io - 10% Discount Code: 2450E47A
Quinn

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:28:13 AM

I rather just hold btc, thats risk enough as it is.
wannesd (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:49:07 AM

You should probably move this to the investment based with all the crap so it feels at home. Admin what is stopping "a friend" of yours sending you these so called payments? This stinks and people are cautious because they should be about things like this and people like you, hopefully know one gets suckered in and losing anything close to a decent amount..

I literally have no clue who you are adressing here. Which admin?
And why would I have to move this topic? Its in the correct section: service discussion, as Im reviewing the service.
Its people like you that keep going offtopic, away from the review itself.

I dont get it, if I post a ref link, Im a scammer looking for refs, if I dont post a reflink, apparently I must be the admin of emicoin itself? Really, you guys really are a piece of work.

Admin is what we call the site owner and clearly I believe you are the site owner  Cheesy or one of his little scamming buddies. You don't need to move this topic I reported your thread to be moved and seems it was moved to its rightful place with all the other junk. So you say it was correct and I was off topic?

Seems you are wrong.

You are promoting the legitimacy of a ponzi with your fake payouts paid from your friend to you or from yourself to yourself, nice try but you are not scamming anyone here.

Bye..

First of all, you're wrong.
Secondly, I guess this is the only place where people like you can be judge, jury and executioner.

I don't see exactly HOW I'm obligated to prove myself to you, but I'd be willing to, just to shut you up.
So, you tell me: what proof do you want?
Oh, that's right: anyone that doesn't act and think the way that you sheep want, is a threat, and must be bashed, so I guess you won't accept any proof.
I guess you're driven by envy, which is sad...

once more: me and my fiends made a 74 btc deposit to emicoin.
We get paid out daily, and without a hitch so far. Ofcourse my friends need their share daily, so thats the outgoing payments you see.

Jezus, I don't know what more you would want? I post links to the transactions daily, so you idiots wouldn't say I forged screenshots.
Now you say I pay myself, and that I'm the admin.

I hope that you get off on this, and in the mean time I'll keep earning money.

btw: did I ever say that I trust emicoin? or that I am sure it isn't a scam? NO.
In fact: here's a quote:

I'm giving my findings here so that people can learn through our success, or our mistakes.

If emicoin is profitable, this thread can serve as the best advertising they will ever have.
It they turn out to be a scam, this thread can serve as a warning for potential investors.

Right now, it is not yet anything, as it's too soon to tell one way or another.

But, yeah, sure, whatever floats your boat man...
Now, kindly run along to your mommy and tell her that you're a big boy now.
wannesd (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:51:08 AM

Withdrawal 05/06

Amount: 2.649446 BTC
Total: 27.626576 BTC / 37.33%

https://blockchain.info/tx/8777ed9ebc86f8b6eaa8e0fcbdece5cb39ecbfdbf7289ab20db0eb9e03a88d35
wannesd (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:57:06 AM

i dont get why you would bash peoples opinions, if they feel sketchy towards a site.

Esp people already pointing its a scam.. I dont think anyone feels any safer.

If you're addressing me: I'm not bashing anyone's opinion, but mine has a right to be heard too.
So far, I'm not sure I trust emicoin yet, and will only do so AFTER I made ROI.
I am getting pretty goddamn sure that I do detest all these idiots, who just can't grasp the fact that someone would be willing to try this out.
I especially hate morons who feel that when THEY draw a conclusion, as far fetched as it is, that is from then on the only explanation.

Tell me: if someone else invests money in emicoin, will he be the admin too?
Or will the conclusion be that he's a dupe account for me?

I feel kinda sad for you guys, pointing fingers everywhere, while I'm just a guy who's willing to take a risk.
Guess that's something you'll never understand.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:59:26 AM

So, what is your aim in this thread? EMIcoin and the aprilcoin is just a typical Ponzi/HYIP.. I wouldn't promote this kind of stuff because people will just get burned in the end.

There's a plethora of people here, who are always ready with pitchforks and torches at the first sight of a hyip.

<snip>

they're everywhere. Have another look, notice something? Nearly all of them with sig campaigns sprouting useless posts all over the board. Good ploy > they shit talk a post here and there to fan some flames, which obviously gets a bite from you and other targets.....then they can reply to your reply, justify and add one more post to their sig campain..... just fucking sig whores man!
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:41:01 PM

I followed wannesd and i got my first withdrawal, too: https://blockchain.info/tx/16f0928450e16eb8dd56b8314c62b9017130b0184a4b9b698c34eee65b25a08f

I only invested 0.00065 BTC to try this out not such a high amount.
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:44:20 PM

So just to be clear:

How high is your investment in scrypt.cc? Are you on the leaderboard? Sry for off-topic Smiley
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:51:00 PM

So just to be clear:

How high is your investment in scrypt.cc? Are you on the leaderboard? Sry for off-topic Smiley

doesn't matter still a ponzi

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
wannesd (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 01:57:02 PM

So just to be clear:

My investment in scrypt.cc is spread over several accounts (4 actually), to minimize the risk of "getting hacked". So no, not on the leaderboard.
Further more, given the recent drama with electricity cost etc, I decided to withdraw about 30 btc from there. Might re-invest in the future, when things stabilize.
wannesd (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:03:57 PM

While that MAY be true (no evidence to prove or disprove that claim), that doesn't mean that it's a bad investment.
A well-run ponzi can be profitable for a very long time, and people CAN make a lot of profit.
Unless the ponzi's running on its last legs.

So far it seems to be going good, but we're only at 37% of our initial investment, so that could just be our own money trickling back to us.
In any case, as soon as we're at, or over 100%, we're in profit, and we'll see what emicoin is made of.

A ponzi is only as strong as it's investors, and it seems that our 74 btc deposit would make a huge difference for all other investors.
And that's assuming it IS a ponzi, just to keep all nay-sayers happy.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 02:11:15 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2015, 02:43:24 PM by Racey

So just to be clear:

Any form of gambling can be considered a Ponzi then?
You have insurance? its a Ponzi scheme, you use any kind of fiat money? biggest Ponzi scheme ever.
Do you vote, for governments that endorse quantitative easing? Ponzi scheme also.
Have a bank account ? Ponzi scheme.

Advertisers that have accounts on this site endorse HYIP sites are they to be considered supporters of Ponzis?
Do you play dice games or poker games, some say its just gambling' but can be also put in the same catergory as being a Ponzi very easily.

A Ponzi Scheme applies to any investment scheme where the promoter offers crazy returns to attract investors. If you invest your money in such a scheme, you might even get it back – plus some crazy rate of interest – as long as there’s still a flood of money from new investors.

What Is a Ponzi Scheme
But the scheme is still as bankrupt as heck and, once the flood of new money dries up, the entire scheme collapses. And that’s the planet we live on now. Everyone’s borrowing, no one’s paying. And one day, the merry-go-round will stop

This is not aimed at you because its quoted its just my opinion.

And its gone.
zahid888

Activity: 260
Merit: 19

the right steps towerds the goal

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:06:43 PM

guyzz i got my ROI there.. now i enjoy only profit without any risk.. Grin Grin Kiss

1BGvwggxfCaHGykKrVXX7fk8GYaLQpeixA
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: