Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are there so many Egoistic People in the Default Trust List ?  (Read 1573 times)
Twipple (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:41:49 PM

I feel the trust rating and all is getting destroyed on the forum by some egoistic people on the forum , namely 2 encountered by me - Quickseller and TheButterZone

Have already discussed regarding Quickseller on the other thread so going to go with the latter here.

I basically bought this account from user Ume on 31st Jan, after the original owner defaulted on the loan he took from Ume. However before buying it, I also started a scam accusation against Ume before he sold this account,  which should by now make it pretty clear I am not an alt of Ume .

The account Twipple is also based in UK and has traded with trusted members here in person as can be seen from the trust .

On 31st January , I bought the account from an alt account of mine. A few hours before selling me this account and giving the details to me, Ume sent a message to TheButterZone begging, with just a stupid PM .
""hey can you give me some btc as a firned ?" "

Now after I got the account, I received a negative rating on it due to that PM and was given to me on March 3rd(even though ButterZone claims it was earlier, but I have never seen it before) .

Just recently, I messaged him providing every proof of the sale.
Then he posted this :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974336.msg11423117#msg11423117
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974336.msg11423281#msg11423281

Firstly, he spoke to me in an egoistic tone  in that post. Along with banning my PM's(Even though I hadn't spammed him in any way) .

In the second link he said
Ok, then the only PM I'm interested in at this point is from a mod/staff member who can show a preponderance of the evidence (logs, hostnames, etc) one way or the other. Don't PM me again Twipple, unless a mod/staff has told you they PMed me that first.

Now I specially requested theymos to send him that PM. Which he did, and despite all that. He now changed to topic and till date hasn't removed it.

I also sent him a PM which clearly showed that the message for Begging was sent before the account was sold to me. To which he said, that TIME ZONES CAn bE CHANGED. Then I said,  I can let an escrow log in to the accounts and prove it wasn't.

The Only reply I got after that from him is "

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974336.msg11450376#msg11450376

You wanted proof of the password change at first

Well you said you wanted the IP proof, and thats exactly what I requested and got for you.

Twipple, it appears you will never STOP forcing me to repeat myself, never STOP ignoring what I actually said and never STOP engaging in revisionist history, so I'm done with your endless BS. /unwatch

Ok, then the only PM I'm interested in at this point is from a mod/staff member who can show a preponderance of the evidence (logs, hostnames, etc) one way or the other. Don't PM me again Twipple, unless a mod/staff has told you they PMed me that first.

With only a log of these ridiculous password changes being inconclusive, the preponderance has not been reached.

the preponderance has not been reached.

Basically, he didn't care about the proof. He thought no admin or mod will provide it. But they did, and now he is just ignoring me or my messages, and has a Negative Trust on me, which I feel is completely inappropriate. I provided him all the proof he asked for , to remove it. But He is now being an arrogant Egoistic Asshole, and is not removing his negative trust.

I also requested an escrow Master-p , to login to my account and verify that the begging PM was sent By Ume, before the account was given to me, and no time zone had been changed. He will also be verifying it here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 02:52:40 PM

There are also reasons I believe Quickseller and TheButterZone are the same people, because both of them added their trust rating on the same day or by a difference of 1 day. Then again later they claimed to say that they had given the trust rating earlier, but were surprised it wasn't there.
Quickseller even deleted his previous trust rating from March 2nd or 3rd, to only give a new one, so probably he could not be related to TBZ in any way. TBZ gave his on March 3rd. Quickseller shifted his by deleting the previous one, which was on March 2nd, which I believe he did to make it look he never posted it along with TBZ. But this is just speculation. Based on what I heard about TBZ from people, I do feel they might very well also be the same people. However I would request to refrain from this topic, and focus on the one in the Op.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:22:30 PM

It doesn't matter at this point if you actually purchased the account or not. Over time it has been apparent that in one way or another you are not trustworthy. At first I thought you were an alt of tacoman and when you tried to give evidence to refute that claim, you showed an instance of you engaging in extremely unethical behavior. Evidence has since come out that suggests that you are likely not tacoman however you still have the issue of your unethical behavior.

The fact that Ume continuously shows up when you bring up additional points only gives additional evidence that supports that you are the same person as Ume. 

There is also the point that you are a probable alt of ndnhc, see below.

You posted here the address 1At8KjNtUyAhWdUuNrZyUsCVQCFqcuY68m which has been posted by ndnhc a number of times including here (archive).

Unfortunately it appears that you deleted the post on the giveaway thread as I was writing this post however I did manage to grab a screenshot of it. The screenshot is not very good however BadBear or theymos can confirm that you actually posted the address.

I previously linked ndnhc to a failed extortion scheme.

Considering that you use tor to connect to the forum, I have my doubts that BadBear will be able to find all your alts, however if he can then I think it would be appropriate to out them as extortion is not cool.
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:50:52 PM

BS
Me and ndhnc Smiley Nice joke. But thats not this thread for. I already have a thread for you, so please go post in that. This one is for TBZ . And I posted that address on purpose, but saw today that he was involved in a scam accusation , so didn't want unnecessary trouble. I am in no way ndhnc and I am not going to argue with that anymore. The only thing this thread is for TBZ, and I will not answer to any other argument or accusation on this thread.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:53:27 PM

BS
Me and ndhnc Smiley Nice joke. But thats not this thread for. I already have a thread for you, so please go post in that. This one is for TBZ . And I posted that address on purpose, but saw today that he was involved in a scam accusation , so didn't want unnecessary trouble. I am in no way ndhnc and I am not going to argue with that anymore. The only thing this thread is for TBZ, and I will not answer to any other argument or accusation on this thread.

Well sine you said TBZ is an alt of quickseller isnt it logic to discuss about quickseller? Or are you ignoring your own arguments? At this point quickseller must have all the accounts on default trust because every day there is an accusation against him that he is an alt of "x"

Why did you post the address on purpose exactly? I would like to know that.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
anderson00673

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 03:54:46 PM

FWIW I have found Quickseller to be very trustworthy and reasonable.  I bet if you are willing to be reasonable too then you might be able to have a civil conversation with him and maybe get something done.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:00:40 PM

BS

Well sine you said TBZ is an alt of quickseller isnt it logic to discuss about quickseller? Or are you ignoring your own arguments? At this point quickseller must have all the accounts on default trust because every day there is an accusation against him that he is an alt of "x"
haha. Very good point.
My theory would be that he was trying to make me think that he was ndnhc in order to get me to remove the negative trust. The thread in question does not require any kind of bitcoin address to be posted so posting it there was very strange (this is contradictory to the thread that 'question 2' posted where the winner did need to post an address to receive payment (as many others were posting addresses similarly). If this was the case then it would just add one more unethical thing that twipple was willing to do.

BS
Well I guess the joke is on you for trying to impersonate someone who ended up being an extortionist. Not that I believe your excuse. 
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:01:12 PM

I did not post that address on purpose. I find this fish hunting by Quickseller BS. I edited my address posting history to random addresses on the internet. However I deleted all of the posts with addresses now.

FWIW I have found Quickseller to be very trustworthy and reasonable.  I bet if you are willing to be reasonable too then you might be able to have a civil conversation with him and maybe get something done.

Reasonable at times, maybe. Egoistical if someone disagrees with him, all the time. I have tried to have that civill conversation 100's of times. Have even been hunting scammers on the forum in the past. But sucks, when I see someone like Quickseller not even trying to listen to any of my arguments and blocking my PM.
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:03:25 PM

Well I guess the joke is on you for trying to impersonate someone who ended up being an extortionist. Not that I believe your excuse. 

Seems to me this is me getting unlucky the second time. Firstly posting an exchange address, which had an address in the same key used by a scammer. And second time, using a second address, in which something similar happened.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:03:59 PM

I did not post that address on purpose. I find this fish hunting by Quickseller BS. I edited my address posting history to random addresses on the internet. However I deleted all of the posts with addresses now.
That is a lie. I looked through your entire posting history back to January 31 and found only one address (there may have been one additional one). Also the post in question was not edited.

Seems to me this is me getting unlucky the second time. Firstly posting an exchange address, which had an address in the same key used by a scammer. And second time, using a second address, in which something similar happened.
You never posted an exchange address. This claim has already been disproven.
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:05:06 PM

That is a lie. I looked through your entire posting history back to January 31 and found only one address (there may have been one additional one). Also the post in question was not edited.

That was actually deleted if you look through. It was the one with the loan address. I didn't have tons of other addresses to delete.
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:06:29 PM

You never posted an exchange address. This claim has already been disproven.

No it hasn't been disproven. It is just something you think personally. I am sure people who use gambling sites or request loans to those address might have a similar problem. I even posted a recent case which proved a user Baro was someone else, with your exact saem theory.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:10:26 PM

Reasonable at times, maybe. Egoistical if someone disagrees with him, all the time. I have tried to have that civill conversation 100's of times. Have even been hunting scammers on the forum in the past. But sucks, when I see someone like Quickseller not even trying to listen to any of my arguments and blocking my PM.

Are you dellusional? Moments ago you said that you posted the address on purpose now you say you didnt and your excuse now is that you edited your posting history with random addresses? And what a coincidence, one of them happened to be ndnhc's address...

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:13:10 PM

That was actually deleted if you look through. It was the one with the loan address. I didn't have tons of other addresses to delete.
You did not have any other address (except for maybe one) that you posted since you claimed to have purchased this account. The address that you posted was posted after you claimed to have purchased the account so you cannot dispute the fact that you posted it personally.

Also if the address that you posted was really random, then there would have been no way to know that the person associated with the address had a scam accusation against them, now would there be?

Also how did you get off my ignore list?
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:13:38 PM

Are you dellusional? Moments ago you said that you posted the address on purpose now you say you didnt and your excuse now is that you edited your posting history with random addresses? And what a coincidence, one of them happened to be ndnhc's address...
Again, I don't care about Quicksellers trust, but the thread is about TBZ's wrongful trust. I don't care about any other claims against me.
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:15:00 PM

Also if the address that you posted was really random, then there would have been no way to know that the person associated with the address had a scam accusation against them, now would there be?

Also how did you get off my ignore list?
Random in a way I was chasing another address, and had it in my browser at the time I think. Again, just read the post above me. Also, maybe you are the one stalking me, and wanted me off your ignore list. Please put me back in, and refrain from replying.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 04:17:07 PM

I can say with 100% certainty that QS and TBZ are not the same person.
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 04:19:05 PM

I can say with 100% certainty that QS and TBZ are not the same person.
Thanks for the opinion, it might be true. I am not certain of it. But both of them are full of egos, that will destroy them in their lives. Anyways, can't really care to bother with both of them anymore
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 07:12:03 PM

I also requested an escrow Master-p , to login to my account and verify that the begging PM was sent By Ume, before the account was given to me, and no time zone had been changed. He will also be verifying it here.

I just wanted to quickly confirm that this statement is true, at least based on the private messages I inspected on the account "Twipple". The account was used to send out messages begging for BTC, like the one sent to TBZ right before the account was given to the new owner by Ume.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 07:17:03 PM

I just wanted to quickly confirm that this statement is true, at least based on the private messages I inspected on the account "Twipple". The account was used to send out messages begging for BTC, like the one sent to TBZ right before the account was given to the new owner by Ume.

Thanks master-p. This is the proof I offered to TBZ, but he didn't want to listen to my side of the story, and blocked me from PM. He also requested a password change log, which I got to him from theymos, but despite that he didn't bother to remove the trust, and put it on the person responsible.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: