Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Make 20x profit in 30 minutes  (Read 4319 times)
wangxinxi (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

Founder & CEO of Coinut.com, Litecoin Core Dev

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 08:45:12 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 06:16:52 PM by wangxinxi

https://coinut.com just added 30-minute binary options. Please join and make 20x profit in 30 minutes.

How it works?
There are CALL options and PUT options.

For CALL options, you spend some money to buy a contract in the hope that the price at the end will be above the strike price you choose. If the final price is above the strike price, you get 0.01 BTC payoff; otherwise, you get nothing and thus lose the original premium you pay.

The premium you pay mainly depends on the strike price you choose. The higher the strike price, the harder the final price will be above that, and thus the cheaper the premium will be.

So to make 20x profit within 30 minutes, you need to choose a high strike price so you pay very little premium. But your chance of wining is also lower. But that does not mean it is impossible or we are scamming. We are not a scammer.

It's not exactly the same as gambling, because sometimes, you can find that the market may not be able to price the options correctly and you can take advantage of that. Sometimes you just find the price of an option is lower than what it should be. So if you have the skills to analyze, you can make profit consistently. It's not like gambling where you have no control at all.

How to estimate the correct price that it should be? The basic idea is that the correct price should be the probability that it goes above the strike price times 0.01 BTC.

So if right now the price is 236.61, if you select 236.75 as the strike price and you estimate the probability that it goes above 236.75 is 0.2, then the price should be 0.2*0.01 BTC. If you find the market price lower than 0.2*0.01, you can then confidently buy. Maybe you lose one or two times, but if you do this frequently, you will find that you are making money consistently.

PUT options are similar. The difference is that you buy a contract in the hope that the final price will be below the strike price. So the lower the strike price, the less you pay for the contract, and the less likely you will win, but if you win, you win more.

How do we calculate the price index?
We obtain the top bid and ask price ticks from Bitfinex, BTC-e, and Bitstamp every 2 seconds (We will increase the frequency later and if you have better suggestion, please let me know). Suppose they are Bid1, Ask1, Bid2, Ask2, Bid3, and Ask3 respectively for the three exchanges. And then we calculate the index as (Bid1 + Ask1 + Bid2 + Ask2 + Bid3 + Ask3)/6.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:32:24 PM

This is just leverage? like the okcoin leverage?
Kyle1836

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:33:58 PM

So your saying if I put $5 in, i'll make $100...  Roll Eyes

cryptworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:42:10 PM

So your saying if I put $5 in, i'll make $100...  Roll Eyes
I think that is only if you are right in your prediction
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 09:45:13 PM

It's a nonlinear product. There is no need for leverage. You just need to predict whether it is going to reach a certain price level.
bitllionaire
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:55:13 PM

It's a nonlinear product. There is no need for leverage. You just need to predict whether it is going to reach a certain price level.
so it is like a leverage with stop-profit?
Indamuck

Merit: 554

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:55:37 PM

https://coinut.com just added 30-minute binary options. Please join and make 20x profit in 30 minutes.

Looks like your market maker quit ... btw, who is your market maker?

And what is the formula for your index?
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 09:58:11 PM

Looks like your market maker quit ... btw, who is your market maker?

And what is the formula for your index?

The market maker is still providing liquidity. You can see from the home page. The price index is an average of Bitfinex, Bitstamp, and BTC-e's most recent bid and ask price ticks.
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2015, 10:08:39 PM

so it is like a leverage with stop-profit?

It's a little similar to that. Let me show you an example. If you buy a CALL contract, the payoff is like the following. At the expiry, if the BTC price is higher than the strike, you will be paid 0.01 BTC; otherwise, if BTC price is lower than the strike, you will get 0 payoff. So, your basically, you just need to predict whether the final price is going to be higher than the strike price or not.

lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:14:45 PM

No leverage can make 20x profit in 20 minute. I dont believed its impossible
Can u post screen shot who can make it only 30 minute.
adolf84

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 10:28:05 PM

Only God can do that, or very very super lucky man can make 20x profit in 20 minutes
Gismo28

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 02:11:13 AM

listen to adolf!
gambling sites like that are too good to be true!
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:11:10 AM

This sounds interesting.  I didn't know you could buy options on the price of bitcoins.  I am a little fuzzy on how this stuff works, so could you please provide a detailed explanation of how this works?  Because I have to be honest it sounds like a scam.  That much money in that little time is impossible.

Also what is the lowest you can use to gamble on there  Tongue
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:30:34 AM

It's basically gambling. You can make 36x profit in a minute on a roulette table if you pick the right number.

It would help if OP made it clear that it's a risk, not a guaranteed 20x, but I think most people will understand that.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Xch4ng3

Activity: 661
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 03:39:28 AM

Just a FYI, your site shows a bad reputation according to WoT.

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/coinut.com

[AUTOBUY] [CHEAP] $2 Account Shop -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4611147
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:43:19 AM

Its nice to see a site that finally has Vanilla options instead of just binary.

Will you add any Forex or Commodities pairs in the near future?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Indamuck

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:46:02 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 03:56:20 AM by Indamuck

It's basically gambling. You can make 36x profit in a minute on a roulette table if you pick the right number.

It would help if OP made it clear that it's a risk, not a guaranteed 20x, but I think most people will understand that.

It is gambling as much as taking a speculative position on GOOG options is 'gambling.'  It all depends ...

Coinut is making markets for binary and vanilla options on their proprietary btc price average. (Yes ... figure that out.)

Of course they are pushing for people to gamble with their 30-minute options, which is much more akin to gambling than investing, but generates lots of commission right away, because you can 'gamble' every 30 minutes.

I think the OP should focus on continuing to develop the product. A great btc options product will attract lots of positive attention, with almost no further effort, because the product is needed. They've barely gotten started I think, but already have reasonable volume for only being live a matter of days ...
Indamuck

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 03:55:05 AM

The market maker is still providing liquidity. You can see from the home page. The price index is an average of Bitfinex, Bitstamp, and BTC-e's most recent bid and ask price ticks.

So, are you averaging bid/ask levels, or transactions?
How often is the average recalculated?
The average is over the last 5 minutes? 10 minutes? 30 seconds?
How is it weighted?

The DJIA has a precise formula, and is much more complicated to calculate, but that formula is public information.

You are asking customers to gamble on something, while being vague about what that something is ...
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:50:49 AM

Are you the administrator of CoinUT or do you just promote their company with your signature?

Find it odd that there isn't a dedicated thread

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wangxinxi (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2015, 06:51:53 AM

Just a FYI, your site shows a bad reputation according to WoT.

https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/coinut.com

The WoT comment and rating were left in 2011. That's before our site being created.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: