Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ume Sent a message for Begging before selling me this account  (Read 1386 times)
Twipple (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2015, 09:21:38 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2015, 08:30:23 PM by Twipple

I have already had a few accusations against the user , but seems people are more interested in what I do .
I also have an accusation on me by TBZ for the same, because he thought I sent him a message for begging. But It was Ume who sent the message before selling me the account.

I allowed master-p to log in to the accounts, to verify the messages and the time zones . It was clear that the message for begging was sent before the account was sold to me.

Confirmation by master-p .
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1072974.msg11475642#msg11475642

Accused Account :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=366936
His alts :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=503772

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=305289  - Post to prove

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=46324 - post to prove

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=512534  - Post

Extended a**** Accusation against TheButterZone to be removed from default list. I posted about Ume sending begging PM, much before TBZ gave me negative trust. When TBZ gave me neg rep I sent him all the proof, but then he wanted proof of Password change in Jan
And he posted this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974336.msg11423281#msg11423281

I then provided him that, by having theymos sending it to him. But he didn't care about his wrong negative trust  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=974336.msg11450376#msg11450376

Today I had masterp login  to my account ,and confirm the same. . Even then TBZ doesn't care.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 04:57:06 PM

Can some trusted member neg trust Ume's account . All the proof is there in the op. I see that relating to another scam accusation , everyone jumped the gun. But nobody cares here.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:21:49 PM

Hmm its true, i see master confirmed it so it would be logical for tbz to delete his neg trust. Anyways i dont think begging on pm once should be considered to require a red trust, i guess if he did it repeatedly then yes but only once? I mean he didnt scam anyone.

But a scam accusation against ume is a weird thing aswell, he didnt scam no one but i get your point.
Twipple (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 08:26:58 PM

Hmm its true, i see master confirmed it so it would be logical for tbz to delete his neg trust. Anyways i dont think begging on pm once should be considered to require a red trust, i guess if he did it repeatedly then yes but only once? I mean he didnt scam anyone.

But a scam accusation against ume is a weird thing aswell, he didnt scam no one but i get your point.

Actually my last accusation against him was giving himself positive trust from his alt account.But even then he got no negative trust. Yeah Begging shouldn't mean a negative trust, but if its on me for not doing anything, then it should be on him as he is the main culprit behind it. But again we have everyone jumping over ndhnc and not caring about things like these.
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:57:45 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 05:10:44 PM by Bicknellski

Actually my last accusation against him was giving himself positive trust from his alt account.But even then he got no negative trust. Yeah Begging shouldn't mean a negative trust, but if its on me for not doing anything, then it should be on him as he is the main culprit behind it. But again we have everyone jumping over ndhnc and not caring about things like these.

~TheButterZone on my trust list... now  you are +10 to me Twipple. Keep fighting the good fight.

Seems like there is a nice little group running roughshod over a lot of people here.

KWH - Asshole and untrustworthy who supports Dogie VAT fraud..
Quickseller - Asshole and untrustworthy anonymous escrow who supports Dogie VAT fraud.

Funny how the same people seem to circle up and pick on people.

Why are the Mods not looking into this sort of thing?

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:00:31 PM

~TheButterZone on my trust list... now  you are +10 to me Twipple. Keep fighting the good fight.

Seems like there is a nice little group running roughshod over a lot of people here.

KWH - Asshole and untrustworthy who supports Dogie VAT fraud..
Quickseller - Asshole and untrustworthy anonymous escrow who supports Dogie VAT fraud.

Funny how the same people seem to circle up and pick on people.

Why are the Mods not looking into this sort of thing?

Although i dont agree with TBZ rating after seeing the evidence KWH trust is neutral so i dont know why you complain about it, and its totally a respectable rating since you did buy the account. Quickseller trust rating aswell is for something different than what is being disccused here so those ones are fine.

Its also curious that anyone who defends people that has been red trusted they are often red trusted aswell, if not 100% of the times
muhrohmat

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:10:02 PM

i dont think even selling an acount its good for culture and knowlage of this site and you can no longer keep track of the good behavior of users the just pingpong by infaltion of price of account connected to campaigns but its a living ok i hope that ume guy does not scam many more with new accounts well you have to get your behavior to good mode and become trusted in post with good info and content and overcome that bad news you lost like a bit but at least you have and acount not blocked

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: