Benson Samuel - 10 (9.4%)
Bees Brothers - 2 (1.9%)
Stunna - 10 (9.4%)
Blazedout419 - 27 (25.5%)
Deadley - 2 (1.9%)
Total Voters: 106

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Nominate (insert name here) to the default trust list  (Read 15544 times)
ReckLess.6

Activity: 44
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:17:07 PM

Interesting that in an attempt to cover up his mess, escrow.ms is now deleting his previous posts. To preserve them, I'm quoting deadly who quoted him...

You did not read my next post where I clearly said I did not refer to you about giving freely feedback.

Tell me one thing why you removed me. Either I was/am doing risky business or I was inactive on forum.

Neither I was doing risky business nor I was inactive on forum and that is you know. Because I did not sent you that 40-50 BTC first so you removed me from your trust list after that.

I told you we will doing face to face trade, but you were in hurry and I did not sent that BTC. After that you removed me.
So I was doing risky business or you were doing.

I Know I saw that and probably got something mixed up.
Anyways As for trust list thing, I removed you because I did deal with you twice only and as for that trade It wasn't about sending first. It's pretty simple, If you do not trust me, I do not trust you and as I wanted to do face to face deal and asked you to meet me, you could have asked me to come at your home but it was your decision.

Feel free to tell me a valid reason to put you on my trust list, I have removed ashish also since I didn't made any deal with him from past 6-7 months.

Lol, after removing me from DT did I ever tell you to add me. Nope. I asked you when I was not DT in beginning because I trust you and and you also trust me that is why you put me on your trust list. I do trade on currency exchange so it's easy to mark scammer. and you know this I did sent you always first even you messed up many times. But that was not that big deal.

Everyone put some limit to every trader. No one do unlimited trade blindly even you trust someone at any level.

I told you to not sent first because It was big deal and you told me to come your way or you will find other seller and I told you ok find other seller. So it's not my mistake you show the arrogance by saying that either agree to my TOS or you will find other and I said ok go find other seller.
After that you wrote me message ok I don't trust you don't trust me.

But you can also asked me that I will come to your house and will provide cash but you did not asked me. If you remember you once came to my house so I did not had any problem if you want to come to my house.

"you know this I did sent you always first even you messed up many times."
We never did deal multiple times online, and as for mistakes even you got your account locked and asked me to visit your home and If you remember I was the one who gave you funds first that day. I've never complaint about that like you are doing right now.

You could have asked me to meet at your home too, If I'm not wrong I requested you 4-5 times that day but you had trust issues and I didn't have asked you to do that trade with me unless one of my customer whom's fund you held and returned back once, asked me to completed that trade with you for him since he was not in Delhi. I wasn't earning a single penny but I still wanted to help him.  I later completed that deal with other person as I told you and It went smooth. Anyways I'm writing all this just because you asked me to tell you the reason. I do not have any personal issues with you.

Peace
Good night.

Hahah I have good laugh.

First of all no one is your personal customer you can say that your known person.
And from your that customer I did trade many times after that. And he did by mistake sent me 10 lac INR(more then 15k $) because of we were dealing through 3rd person and was not doing direct deal and I did deal for 20 BTC trade and he sent me fund for 50 BTC so it was not my mistake.
And after that I returned all his fund because he did not want 20 BTC.

If it was someone else who had any bad intention then try to scam. But I did called him directly and said him show me your account details and give me details I did sent him all funds after that.

P.S. I also don't have any personal issue with you.

...and the part about you is requoted against before your response, so that you can not delete those as well...

-edited out-

@escrow.ms After becoming an employee of a certain cryptocurrency business, your judgement on this forum has changed a lot in last one year. Now most of your feedbacks are driven by your ego and personal gain, not impartial judgement that is expected from DefaultTrust level 1.

Case 1: Ramkumar: That poor chap got hold of a domain that you allowed to expire and then you tried to force him to give that back to you at your decided rate. He did not give in and you left him a -ve feedback.

Case 2: BTCxIndia: They were competitor to your current employer. So, giving an excuse of privacy violation for an issue that you raised, you left them -ve trust.

Case 3: LocalBitcoins: To get a LocalBitcoins case solved at your favour, you left -ve trust on KangosBrothers and later removed.

Case 4: TrestorFoundation: Obviously they are another Alt Coin wannabe. There are so many like that in the forum running even with green trust. But, you left them -ve feedback just because they criticised your employer.

@Reckless.6
My judgement didn't changed, I'm still the same guy. Also please stop involving company name with me, I'm just working in it, It's not my company.

I do not owe any explaination to you ( A newly made account)  about my trust ratings which I believe are 100% correct and valid.
Lol, do you think kangas was afraid of a trust rating ?  do you even know what was the issue?
Or what I wrote in that rating?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
escrow.ms
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:21:41 PM

Interesting that in an attempt to cover up his mess, escrow.ms is now deleting his previous posts. To preserve them, I'm quoting deadly who quoted him...

I deleted that before I even read your messages not because there's something to hide, because I did not wanted to clutter up this thread with replies related to personal issues or problems. I wrote them for deadley and he already saw those messages and replied.

Second thing, you are a fool.
ReckLess.6

Activity: 44
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:29:42 PM

I deleted that before I even read your messages not because there's something to hide, because I did not wanted to clutter up this thread with replies related to personal issues or problems. I wrote them for deadley and he already saw those messages and replied.

Second thing, you are a fool.

No. Your reply first appeared in page 8 and then went back to page 7... oh ya... trust feedback by a DefaultTrust level 1 is now a personal issue. Anyone out of DefaultTrust knows why I'm talking to you from a newbie account, because we know how you guys handle it. If that makes me fool... yes I am.
legendster (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:31:10 AM

What do you mean? If/not I am a girl, your mother too is a girl/women? I'm a human and this thing isn't related to your post.

I dont think of my mother when I think of boobies. I just proved that you are not a girl. If all the women in the world were my mothers and sister who'd I choose to procreate with ?

(Its a joke take it likely, your gender is of no interest to me)

@red: Thanks for proving it. But I don't get why was it necessary to waste your 2 cents on an irrelevant fact.

@bold: I don't know how gender becomes a joke.  Roll Eyes The forum should have a warning regarding this if it does matter.

If you don't respect any woman as you respect your mom/sister, I don't have any words to say. The least I expect people to respect each other regardless of their gender as they are then called gender biased.

I hope that you hadn't made this a joke and kindly delete your post from here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1065347.0 as it is nowhere related to my thread.

FFS its a joke & take it like one dont turn this into a feminist battle you boob holder.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:56:16 AM

@Legendster, your immaturity especially with the sexiest comments immediately has me voting against you becoming on default trust. Seriously, joking or not, you're acting like a Narcissist and sexiest pig.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
legendster (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:04:28 AM

@Legendster, your immaturity especially with the sexiest comments immediately has me voting against you becoming on default trust. Seriously, joking or not, you're acting like a Narcissist and sexiest pig.

You do mean 'SEXIST'; right ?? Although I wont mind you calling me 'the sexiest' person here.  Grin Grin

Give it a rest first learn to spell, I dont mean to be rude, I am seriously giving you a suggestion.

If anyone wants to NOT vote me now cuz I am a grammar nazi; feel free to do so.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 07:31:57 AM

I never said that's the main reason, It's one of them. I do know about other users and I do trust them, I know some of them from past 5-6 years. I know if they got any issues in future they will pay from their own pocket but I can't say the same thing about you.

Lol again, First you said you edit list because there were some inactive or doing risky business.

I countered that I was neither inactive nor doing risky business. Even in your list there is inactive guys too.

Then you said I was doing currency exchanges like skrill and other.

I countered that in your list who are doing same trading like me.

Now you posted again bullshit reason I can pay with my own pocket or not if some issue come.

Everything you realised after 1 day denying to sending those 30-40 BTC first to you. Then you suddenly thought I am very risky guy. How you can say that how strong or bad financial position I am. It will decide when I will face condition like this.

Even you can't say this with your list who will pay with their own pocket or not if something miss happened. So don't give bullshit reason.

I am on this forum last 2 years and doing trading like 1 and half year. No single complaint against me about any issue.

I've paid you instantly except one case which I'm not sure happened with you or someone else in which I've sent funds to a wrong guy due to nickname issues, It was my mistake and I transferred funds to correct account immediately after I realized it.

Hahah big joke, you messed up by sending fund and even did not picked next day my call and replied to whatsapp and paid me back after 4-5 days and you are saying you paid immediately.

Frankly he wouldn't have done deal with you If I didn't referred him to you, you can still ask him about that. He called me and asked about you before doing first deal.

Big lies here, I got his number because of that middleman who were messed up deal and that guy sent me 10 lac(15k $) to my bank account. When I sent back his fund to his account he got enough trust on me and did deal with me .

It is joke of the day for me. That you sent your customer to your competitor. lol.

I'm not sure why did you even asked me those questions if you didn't had any issue.

I did asked all these question because you started by saying you edit your list inactive or doing risky business.

P.S. don't give bullshit reason, I had so much respect for you but you lost it by saying all these stupid reason. You removed me, it was ok but giving stupid reason like this make you more stupid in this forum.
It was clear you removed me after that incident when I did not sent you those BTC and you realised everything after that day.

ashish12

Activity: 353

BITCOIN

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:04:21 AM

I have removed ashish also since I didn't made any deal with him from past 6-7 months.

coolest thing I heard
if you don't trade with a guy for 6 - 7 months remove them form trust list
nice  Grin

btw why we didn't traded is the fact that you delayed payments and didn't picked my phone calls and you still wanted me to send btc upfront

as for trust list I m fine with it its u r choice (ego issues I guess Huh)
escrow.ms
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:16:29 AM

Feel free to tell me a valid reason to put you on my trust list, I have removed ashish also since I didn't made any deal with him from past 6-7 months.

coolest thing I heard
nice  Grin

btw why we didn't traded is the fact that you delayed payments and didn't picked my phone calls and you still wanted me to send btc upfront

Are you kidding dude? I didn't picked your calls and delayed your payment? What was the longest time you had to wait for a payment?? Please tell me, and It was you who asked me to send funds first. I do not have any ego issues you had. And it's also not like I never send you btc or funds first.
ashish12

BITCOIN

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:21:46 AM

coolest thing I heard
nice  Grin

Are you kidding dude? I didn't picked your calls and delayed your payment? What was the longest time you had to wait for a payment?? Please tell me, and It was you who asked me to send funds first. I do not have any ego issues you had. And it's also not like I never send you btc or funds first.

Let it be dont wanna pull up old stuff

I was just wondering on your reply
" I have removed ashish also since I didn't made any deal with him from past 6-7 months. "
does it really make sense  Huh
escrow.ms
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:27:56 AM

I never said that's the main reason, It's one of them. I do know about other users and I do trust them, I know some of them from past 5-6 years. I know if they got any issues in future they will pay from their own pocket but I can't say the same thing about you.

Lol again, First you said you edit list because there were some inactive or doing risky business.

I countered that I was neither inactive nor doing risky business. Even in your list there is inactive guys too.

Now you posted again bullshit reason I can pay with my own pocket or not if some issue come.

Everything you realised after 1 day denying to sending those 30-40 BTC first to you. Then you suddenly thought I am very risky guy. How you can say that how strong or bad financial position I am. It will decide when I will face condition like this.

Even you can't say this with your list who will pay with their own pocket or not if something miss happened. So don't give bullshit reason.

I am on this forum last 2 years and doing trading like 1 and half year. No single complaint against me about any issue.

I've paid you instantly except one case which I'm not sure happened with you or someone else in which I've sent funds to a wrong guy due to nickname issues, It was my mistake and I transferred funds to correct account immediately after I realized it.

Hahah big joke, you messed up by sending fund and even did not picked next day my call and replied to whatsapp and paid me back after 4-5 days and you are saying you paid immediately.

Frankly he wouldn't have done deal with you If I didn't referred him to you, you can still ask him about that. He called me and asked about you before doing first deal.

Big lies here, I got his number because of that middleman who were messed up deal and that guy sent me 10 lac(15k $) to my bank account. When I sent back his fund to his account he got enough trust on me and did deal with me .

It is joke of the day for me. That you sent your customer to your competitor. lol.

I'm not sure why did you even asked me those questions if you didn't had any issue.

I did asked all these question because you started by saying you edit your list inactive or doing risky business.

P.S. don't give bullshit reason, I had so much respect for you but you lost it by saying all these stupid reason. You removed me, it was ok but giving stupid reason like this make you more stupid in this forum.
It was clear you removed me after that incident when I did not sent you those BTC and you realised everything after that day.

Feel free to call him and ask and again you are having issues while reading my post, I said I paid you immediately when I realized funds are sent to wrong account and It didn't took 4-5 days either. I do not not remember what happened that day but It's not like I wouldnt have picked your call. As for your financial status, I do not care about it,  I do not trust you at all. If you have any problem with that feel free to cry about it.

Ps: You are not my competitor, you are not even close.

escrow.ms
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:31:59 AM

coolest thing I heard
nice  Grin

" I have removed ashish also since I didn't made any deal with him from past 6-7 months. "
does it really make sense  Huh

Yes it makes sense because accounts are getting bought and sold daily, you were not even in contact with me, no messages no calls. I've trusted axorb and few other guys and they ended up scamming after doing several successful deals.

One more thing, If you under my trust it won't make your profile look better it will just make your given feedback appear as trusted.
deadley
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:37:11 AM

Feel free to call him and ask and again you are having issues while reading my post, I said I paid you immediately when I realized funds are sent to wrong account and It didn't took 4-5 days either. I do not not remember what happened that day but It's not like I wouldnt have picked your call. As for your financial status, I do not care about it,  I do not trust you at all. If you have any problem with that feel free to cry about it.

Ps: You are not my competitor, you are not even close.

I have all whatsapp chat details, we did trade on 18th and you paid back me 21st night so don't lie. And you did realized something happened but you were so stupid don't want to accept that fact.

You said that you don't trust will I pay back or not that is why I posted I am financially strong or not you will never know.
Same thing with you, I will never know you are enough financially strong or not if some big trade gone wrong way and you will pay back or not with your own pocket.

P.S. I really did not know you spying on me how much I trade so you know I am your competitior or not.

P.P.S. You even don't know how much volume I do.

deadley
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:38:18 AM

coolest thing I heard
nice  Grin

does it really make sense  Huh

Yes it makes sense because accounts are getting bought and sold daily, you were not even in contact with me, no messages no calls. I've trusted axorb and few other guys and they ended up scamming after doing several successful deals.

Axorb scammed but you still did not gave him red mark. lol. He still have many positive feedback from you.

UFCkid

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:47:53 AM

How about you guys take a breath and relax.

escrow.ms = trusted
deadley = trusted
devthedev = trusted
Cooldgamer = trusted
LouReed = trusted
and so on.

Theymos set his DT level 1 a long time ago. People have come along after that are much more trustworthy and deserving of level 1 but arent on DT at all.

And so what. If Theymos won't reset the list, create your own list.  That is what we are supposed to do.

I do agree however that a DT1 cleaning out their closet every 6 months makes no sense and is detrimental to the forum. The older trusted members have left feedback which is now 'somewhat diminished' while a newer member is 'promoted' simply because a deal has been done in previous 6 months.

Of the list above, if you think it's sensible that only one of those has DT power, while the others are plain fodder, then you will have your trust setting set to default trust. If you don't,  set your own list.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:48:13 AM

I have removed ashish also since I didn't made any deal with him from past 6-7 months.

coolest thing I heard
nice  Grin

sorry to interrupt you conversation.

Well, nothing against anyone, but was wondering the same thing, that is it 'nice' to remove someone from the trust list just cuz you didn't trade with them for a past few months?  IMO ashish deserved to be in the trust list since he had done a lot of successful deals with escrow.ms, and I don't think Ashish was ever involved into any kind of wrong business or had any scam accusation against him, so yes, he deserved to be in your trust list.

P.S : escrow.ms , I guess you also went missing in action(almost for a few months), but theymos didn't remove you from the trust depth 1(no offence), so IMO you should have done the same thing with Ashish and should not have removed him just cuz its been some time since you both did a deal.

It should be "I didn't pick" and not "I didn't picked".

Thanks

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
escrow.ms
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:48:44 AM

coolest thing I heard
nice  Grin

Axorb scammed but you still did not gave him red mark. lol.

Becsuse he already had a negative feedback that time. It's a old issue and I don't need to know how much trades you do or not.  If you think you are a big trader ok, it's good for you. I do not want to get involved in your cheap comptetior shit also you are the one who is crying here and digging old stuff not me, so please use your brain and find out who is being stupid here.
ashish12

BITCOIN

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:49:40 AM

One more thing, If you under my trust it won't make your profile look better it will just make your given feedback appear as trusted.

Nice Thought  Wink
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 08:50:58 AM

How about you guys take a breath and relax.

escrow.ms = trusted
deadley = trusted
devthedev = trusted
Cooldgamer = trusted
LouReed = trusted
and so on.

Theymos set his DT level 1 a long time ago. People have come along after that are much more trustworthy and deserving of level 1 but arent on DT at all.

And so what. If Theymos won't reset the list, create your own list.  That is what we are supposed to do.

I do agree however that a DT1 cleaning out their closet every 6 months makes no sense and is detrimental to the forum. The older trusted members have left feedback which is now 'somewhat diminished' while a newer member is 'promoted' simply because a deal has been done in previous 6 months.

Of the list above, if you think it's sensible that only one of those has DT power, while the others are plain fodder, then you will have your trust setting set to default trust. If you don't,  set your own list.

Theymos is keeping his list upto date and LouReed is not in default trust list anymore.

escrow.ms
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:53:13 AM

coolest thing I heard
nice  Grin

Axorb scammed but you still did not gave him red mark. lol.

Becsuse he already had a negative feedback that time. It's a old issue and I don't need to know how much trades you do or not.  If you think you are a big trader ok, it's good for you. I do not want to get involved in your cheap comptetior shit also you are the one who is crying here and digging old stuff not me, so please use your brain and find out who is being stupid here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: