Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best signature campaign  (Read 3294 times)
mahi4ever (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:48:52 AM

I know there are many signature campaigns who pay much for every pay. As currently i am using yobit.net signature campaign as a newbie. Please suggest me the best signature campaign after a newbie as yobit.net pays very low. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:56:43 AM

I know there are many signature campaigns who pay much for every pay. As currently i am using yobit.net signature campaign as a newbie. Please suggest me the best signature campaign after a newbie as yobit.net pays very low. Thanks
For Jr.members try crypto VPN or secondstrade (i used secondstrade) until member rank. After that change to bit-x or coinmate or dadice.

~Rude Boy
mahi4ever (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:17:48 AM

For Jr.members try crypto VPN or secondstrade (i used secondstrade) until member rank. After that change to bit-x or coinmate or dadice.

~Rude Boy

Yobit.net has stopped accepting newbies.
Then which is better for newbies.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 09:10:16 PM

There is actually a very good overview of all the campaigns out there on the forum for different member classes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 . You can just compare and decide which one do you want to be part of.

maheshmahi

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:06:08 AM

For jr member secondstrade wil be good...
After that there are many other campaigns who pay good.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 05:07:55 AM

Post this in the Service Discussion section and you might get more replies. Anyway, 777Coin accept newbie. The first signature campaign I joined was 777Coin and this is also the only signature campaign I have joined. I started as a Member and now I'm a Sr. Member.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 06:07:00 PM

What is the best signature campaign for full member? I don't have any idea about this. Could you give me advice?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gampher

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:13:35 PM

What is the best signature campaign for full member? I don't have any idea about this. Could you give me advice?

DaDice is the best but they are strict in taking applicants. If you have bad post quality, you can't apply.
CloudThink has highest pay and they are lenient. You can try their signature campaign.
jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 08:43:15 AM

DaDice is the best but they are strict in taking applicants. If you have bad post quality, you can't apply.
CloudThink has highest pay and they are lenient. You can try their signature campaign.

Is there any other campaign? If there, can you give me the list?  Grin
About DaDice, what kind of post that could be called the good quality post?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gampher

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:04:36 PM

Here is a list of all signature campaigns out there : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Wolframite

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 02:20:04 PM

For jr.member rank secondtrade signature campaign is the best compared to other campaign they pay 0.00011btc per post

jayce
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2015, 04:01:36 PM

Here is a list of all signature campaigns out there : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

My friend told me that bitmixer is the best for me, and I am using it now. But anyway, thank you very much mr. gampher for your advice and helping Smiley Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
gampher

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 04:10:31 PM

My friend told me that bitmixer is the best for me, and I am using it now. But anyway, thank you very much mr. gampher for your advice and helping Smiley Smiley

You're welcome and No Problems, Nice to help you out. Good luck with your signature campaugn. If you want further advices do tell me and I will be here to help you out.
mirjangka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 07:15:41 PM

Users can earn a lot with CloudThink Signature Campaign. Try it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144.0

Use my signature to view other campaigns we manage.

dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 10:24:26 AM

hi guys can you suggest me the best signature campaign for full member,i think i have to change my sign campaign if i as a full member
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 07:30:24 PM

hi guys can you suggest me the best signature campaign for full member,i think i have to change my sign campaign if i as a full member

I posted this early on the thread :

There is actually a very good overview of all the campaigns out there on the forum for different member classes https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 . You can just compare and decide which one do you want to be part of.

It has a very good listing with all the information to know what campaign pays best.

Wolframite

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 06:51:38 PM

For full member rank I would suggest you to join cloudthink signature campaign, they pay 0.001BTC per post

It has a very good listing with all the information to know what campaign pays best.

The list is not upto date I think,cloudthink is not added into list yet

dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:36:58 PM

For full member rank I would suggest you to join cloudthink signature campaign, they pay 0.001BTC per post

i heard that cloudthink is scam really? correct me if i wrong
Wolframite

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:34:31 AM

i heard that cloudthink is scam really? correct me if i wrong

I don't think so cloudthink is a scam.. lot of users have joined the campaign and there is no such accuse on their thread,also the payment are made on time... you can check their thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144.0

Gultahin

Activity: 84

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:52:15 AM

if you are jr.member or member..secondstrade is best with highest payouts..if you get full member head towards dadice or others..
but for members secondstrade is best, i have full analysed it..
if you find better let me know.

thank you.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: