Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:19:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: russia to be free of sodomites, shuts down perverted anal sex activist rally  (Read 3212 times)
C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 01:10:00 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 01:21:11 PM by C10H15N

1% of the total population is gay.
33% of the abuse is same-sex abuse.

Now we have 1% of the population creating 33% of the sexual abuses, and the remaining 99% creating another 67%. Got my point?

I get your point.  You are using made up numbers to support your bias.
The number of people that admit to being gay is closer to 10% and that's ignoring those who are closeted/bisexual.
You're also ignoring the fact that out gay people are not the child abusers.  Child abusers (gay/bi/straight) hide this from everyone.

Besides.  If you're worried your child might be bit by a dog, doesn't it make more sense to teach your child about dogs that to try and eliminate every dog in the world?
Another point to consider - gay people don't make gay people - Straight people do.  For every child you have there is a one in ten chance he or she will be gay. 

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:48:10 PM

The number of people that admit to being gay is closer to 10% and that's ignoring those who are closeted/bisexual.

As I had posted earlier, either give me the source / reference for your claims, or I am going to ignore them completely. Even in the Los Angeles, considered to be the homo capital of the world, gays consist only around 4% of the total population. And from where you got the 10% figure? Most of the studies and surveys put the figure at 1%.
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:02:09 PM

1% of the total population is gay.
33% of the abuse is same-sex abuse.

Now we have 1% of the population creating 33% of the sexual abuses, and the remaining 99% creating another 67%. Got my point?

You're also ignoring the fact that out gay people are not the child abusers.  Child abusers (gay/bi/straight) hide this from everyone.

Besides.  If you're worried your child might be bit by a dog, doesn't it make more sense to teach your child about dogs that to try and eliminate every dog in the world?
Another point to consider - gay people don't make gay people - Straight people do.  For every child you have there is a one in ten chance he or she will be gay.  

I don't care who decides to fuck who.  I have relatives and friends that are gay and couldn't give a damn.  It's not my cup of tea and not something I will ever be able to really understand, but I don't understand either the discrimination against these groups.  

That said, that 10% number is not accurate.  It was a number put out by the LGBT community to bolster their numbers to influence public opinion and has been largely debunked.

The numbers are ~3.4% of the American population, according to the demographics.  what it is in other countries I don't know, but I imagine it's relatively similar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_demographics_of_the_United_States
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:41:53 PM

As I had posted earlier, either give me the source / reference for your claims, or I am going to ignore them completely. Even in the Los Angeles, considered to be the homo capital of the world, gays consist only around 4% of the total population. And from where you got the 10% figure? Most of the studies and surveys put the figure at 1%.

You should really stop lying. Your pathetic attempts at twisting the facts to suit your flawed argument makes you look like a deranged child.

1 in 3 women in America have and will be sexually assaulted by straight men, obliterating any false % you make up to incriminate same-sex relationships. In fact, the statistics show that same-sex relationships actually have far less violence than straight relationships, and I'm a straight man. Admit it and stop dancing around the issue kiddo.

That's over 20million women in America alone, don't get me started on countries like India where sexual abuse and rape is even more common.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/20/health/global-violence-women/
http://www.woar.org/resources/sexual-assault-statistics.php
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jun/20/one-in-three-women-suffers-violence

EDIT: Oh yea, no wonder your posts are so stupid and filled with the logic of a 3 year old, you're just spamming posts for your signature count.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 04:55:49 PM

You should really stop lying. Your pathetic attempts at twisting the facts to suit your flawed argument makes you look like a deranged child.

I asked you to give some proof to support your arguments. You have none, and that is why you have decided to divert the topic. If you want to continue the conversation, then come back with some proof. Until then, I am not going to respond to you.

The numbers are ~3.4% of the American population, according to the demographics.  what it is in other countries I don't know, but I imagine it's relatively similar.

Homos might be 3.4% of the population in the United States, but in other countries, that figure might be lower. This is because gays from all over the world (especially those from countries such as Iran and the former Soviet Union) have immigrated to the US, as homosexuality is widely accepted there. Therefore the percentage is higher in the US, and lower in most of the other nations.
celestio

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:05:18 PM

I asked you to give some proof to support your arguments. You have none, and that is why you have decided to divert the topic. If you want to continue the conversation, then come back with some proof. Until then, I am not going to respond to you.

The numbers are ~3.4% of the American population, according to the demographics.  what it is in other countries I don't know, but I imagine it's relatively similar.

Homos might be 3.4% of the population in the United States, but in other countries, that figure might be lower. This is because gays from all over the world (especially those from countries such as Iran and the former Soviet Union) have immigrated to the US, as homosexuality is widely accepted there. Therefore the percentage is higher in the US, and lower in most of the other nations.

Read the links that I included. 1 in 3 women are sexually assaulted and will be in the United States alone. I'm not sure if you're this stupid or just trying to troll.

Also, you should note that every single biological woman on this planet is bisexual, therefore 50% of all people on earth are not straight. This includes your wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend, etc. The reason why they present themselves as "straight" is because of their romantic attractions. You see, sexuality is defined primarily one's sexual attractions, yet people all over confuse that with their romantic attractions to a individual or sex. What all these studies show, is that women are sexually attracted to other women's bodies(They're not at all to men's though), but they are romantically attracted to men and so that's why women may identify themselves as "straight". You should really study sexology, sexual abuse against women, and more before making up bullshit statistics.

1 in 3 women:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/20/health/global-violence-women/
http://www.woar.org/resources/sexual-assault-statistics.php
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/jun/20/one-in-three-women-suffers-violence

All women are bisexual according to every test done on biological female sexuality:
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/12/fashion/12bisex.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/25/magazine/25desire-t.html?pagewanted=all
http://www.yourtango.com/2011104439/study-average-woman-bisexual
http://www.livescience.com/37834-women-sexuality-and-alloparenting.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2051284/More-half-women-bi-curious-attracted-women.html

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:10:00 PM

I suppose that's possible, although it seems just as possible that, if some have moved to areas more tolerant, which is probable, that they'd end up in other areas aside from the US as well, such as european countries.

Things are really beginning to change on this in the US in any major way in the last few/10ish years.

all of that aside, without the data there's no data.  I don't know that there is such a global statistic.  I do know it's less than 10% and likely well north of 1.

to, me the exact percentage is irrelevant anyhow.  YMMV.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:11:21 PM

Read the links that I included. 1 in 3 women are sexually assaulted and will be in the United States alone. I'm not sure if you're this stupid or just trying to troll.

Rapes occur much more frequently in the United States, when compared to the European nations. That said, males are raped more often than females in the United States (most of it is not reported, as they occur in places such as prisons). BTW... I was talking about child sexual assault in the first place. I was not talking about rape of adults.

Also, you should note that every single biological woman on this planet is bisexual, therefore 50% of all people on earth are not straight.

This is the most laughable argument I have ever read in Bitcointalk. Give me some source from any of the medical journals to support your claim. A few links from pro-LGBT groups doesn't count.
celestio

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:14:03 PM

Rapes occur much more frequently in the United States, when compared to the European nations. That said, males are raped more often than females in the United States (most of it is not reported, as they occur in places such as prisons). BTW... I was talking about child sexual assault in the first place. I was not talking about rape of adults.

Also, you should note that every single biological woman on this planet is bisexual, therefore 50% of all people on earth are not straight.

This is the most laughable argument I have ever read in Bitcointalk. Give me some source from any of the medical journals to support your claim. A few links from pro-LGBT groups doesn't count.

Those links and studies are from the top sexologists on biological women's sexuality. They are not from "LGBT pro groups". Go read them kiddo.

So far, every single study  done on female sexuality shows that they're by default, bisexual.

Also, stop making bullshit up please. 1 in 6 males are sexually assaulted in the U.S, 1 in 3 females are. 2x as many females as males are assaulted. Your opinion on the matter is worthless, I don't care what you "think" the % are, I do not care for your opinions, stick to the objective facts.

Give me proof behind your statements or shut the fuck up. I'm not here to read people's opinions.

C10H15N

Activity: 811
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:18:04 PM

According to a study from the National Bureau of Economic Research, about 20 percent of the population is attracted to their own gender. That’s nearly double the usual estimates of about 10 percent. The authors explain that their methodology might have something to do with it:

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/what-percent-of-the-population-is-gay-more-than-you-think-5012467/#Ofcju2AOR0O8XMwH.99

http://www.nber.org/papers/w19508

Measuring sexual orientation, behavior, and related opinions is difficult because responses are biased towards socially acceptable answers. We test whether measurements are biased even when responses are private and anonymous and use our results to identify sexuality-related norms and how they vary. We run an experiment on 2,516 U.S. participants. Participants were randomly assigned to either a "best practices method" that was computer-based and provides privacy and anonymity, or to a "veiled elicitation method" that further conceals individual responses. Answers in the veiled method preclude inference about any particular individual, but can be used to accurately estimate statistics about the population. Comparing the two methods shows sexuality-related questions receive biased responses even under current best practices, and, for many questions, the bias is substantial. The veiled method increased self-reports of non-heterosexual identity by 65% (p<0.05) and same-sex sexual experiences by 59% (p<0.01). The veiled method also increased the rates of anti-gay sentiment. Respondents were 67% more likely to express disapproval of an openly gay manager at work (p<0.01) and 71% more likely to say it is okay to discriminate against lesbian, gay, or bisexual individuals (p<0.01). The results show non-heterosexuality and anti-gay sentiment are substantially underestimated in existing surveys, and the privacy afforded by current best practices is not always sufficient to eliminate bias. Finally, our results identify two social norms: it is perceived as socially undesirable both to be open about being gay, and to be unaccepting of gay individuals.

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 05:26:56 PM

Im not so sure about the studies about bi woman. It might very well be that they got aroused, but i think its more because of empathy, than the thought of having sex with that woman. I tend to believe that woman mostly have more empathy and thats why they can feel with a female actor.

But its completely different than saying that woman would go having sex with another woman. Every straight man probably knows that woman are more than their feelings. They can say no if they have a partner they love or for other mental reasons. Though it might be an emotional reason too, not hurting the partner.

Anyway... the claim that 50% of all woman are bi is a step further as the study can show. In my opinion.

Saying that. Its completely nonsense to hate all those other sexualities. Biggest haters are those that fear being gay themselve.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:32:19 PM

So far, every single study  done on female sexuality shows that they're by default, bisexual.

Take your load of BS to somewhere else. It is useless to argue with you. As per you all the women are homo. Just argue that all the men are homo as well. 100% of the population is LGBT. Happy now?

According to a study from the National Bureau of Economic Research, about 20 percent of the population is attracted to their own gender. That’s nearly double the usual estimates of about 10 percent.

The most reliable study is the one which as conducted by the Williams Institute. According to it, 3.4% of the American adults are LGBT. Although I think that the figure are higher than expected, for now I'll accept them. 20% is way too high.
celestio

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:32:35 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2015, 06:02:36 PM by celestio

Im not so sure about the studies about bi woman. It might very well be that they got aroused, but i think its more because of empathy, than the thought of having sex with that woman. I tend to believe that woman mostly have more empathy and thats why they can feel with a female actor.

But its completely different than saying that woman would go having sex with another woman. Every straight man probably knows that woman are more than their feelings. They can say no if they have a partner they love or for other mental reasons. Though it might be an emotional reason too, not hurting the partner.

Anyway... the claim that 50% of all woman are bi is a step further as the study can show. In my opinion.

Saying that. Its completely nonsense to hate all those other sexualities. Biggest haters are those that fear being gay themselve.

No, your statements aren't valid because if they were true, the same thing would have happened to straight men. It has nothing to do with empathy nor any environmental factors. It's all biological, because they were not sexually attracted to the male form(If empathy played a role like you suggested, then they would be sexually attracted to the male form, as per they are to the female form, but they're not).

Well, it's completely reasonable to make the assumption at this point, that all biological women are bisexual, given that every single study done on the subject points to that fact. Getting physically aroused doesn't mean you want to have sex with someone(Tons of other factors come into play), but it means you're sexually attracted to them.

The defining point of these studies show that they're not just bisexual, but not sexually attracted to the male form. So every straight male who is "homophobic" should think twice as women are not sexually attracted to our bodies.

At least it explains why there are hardly any women going to "male strip clubs", or fawning over guy's bodies as we do to women's bodies.

celestio

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:33:12 PM

Take your load of BS to somewhere else. It is useless to argue with you. As per you all the women are homo. Just argue that all the men are homo as well. 100% of the population is LGBT. Happy now?

According to a study from the National Bureau of Economic Research, about 20 percent of the population is attracted to their own gender. That’s nearly double the usual estimates of about 10 percent.

The most reliable study is the one which as conducted by the Williams Institute. According to it, 3.4% of the American adults are LGBT. Although I think that the figure are higher than expected, for now I'll accept them. 20% is way too high.

You're a complete idiot. You've only given me your faulty opinions and absolutely no factual data. Get lost, I'm done speaking with you, a waste of time.

Go study the actual subjects being discussed before commenting and looking like a fool.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:36:15 PM

You're a complete idiot. You've only given me your faulty opinions and absolutely no factual data. Get lost, I'm done speaking with you, a waste of time.

Go study the actual subjects being discussed before commenting and looking like a fool.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:45:02 PM

^^^^

And now back to the topic. Why so much outcry about the treatment of gays in Russia? In Russia, the gays are allowed to do whatever they want, as long as they don't hurt anyone. But what about nations such as Qatar, Saudi Arabia.etc? The same people who criticize Russia on gay discrimination keep their silence, whenever anyone mentions the harassment faced by gays in Qatar or KSA. Why these double standards?

celestio

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:47:40 PM

So of course bryant.coleman results to childplay and foolish GIF's after being outed for using opinions instead of factual data and a huge lack of knowledge on the subject at hand. What more could I expect from a spamming sig count poster? DannyHamilton and others are right to block these types of guys.

jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:51:21 PM

Really? You're going with LA as the 'homo capital of the world?' There are waaaaay gayer cities, both in terms of number of gays and percentage of population that is gay.

Post your sources when you cite stats, because they're almost always wrong. You undercut the percentage of gays in LA by 40% (1.6 percentage points, 5.6% vs. 4%), and there's definitely no basis to support LA as being the 'homo capital of the world' considering this list:

ThEmporium

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:58:34 PM

i fucking <3 russia, need to make this russian girl i know from internet love me so i can marry and get citizenship there

I hope she doesnt ask you to send her money all the time. You know... its a very common scam.

Why on this earth he wants to go and settled down in Russia, Well who is that fu.... girl as he mentioned, I guess a normal girl never seek for any money to start a life there in her country except a decent job to run the life and small amount of money for paying rent for flats and other daily expenses. Every girl understand what is essential to run the decent and respectable life in this world.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 05:23:49 AM

Really? You're going with LA as the 'homo capital of the world?' There are waaaaay gayer cities, both in terms of number of gays and percentage of population that is gay.

Post your sources when you cite stats, because they're almost always wrong. You undercut the percentage of gays in LA by 40% (1.6 percentage points, 5.6% vs. 4%), and there's definitely no basis to support LA as being the 'homo capital of the world' considering this list

When I said LA was the homo capital of the world, I was not just referring about the total population. Most of the organizations, which cater to the homos are based in LA. But still, in percentage-wise, LA ranks among the top 10.

And regarding the homo population in LA, it seems that I was slightly under-estimating. It is 4.6%, instead of 4%.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: