Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:12:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Probable Alts Of Owner Of CloudThink.IO  (Read 2974 times)
TheGr33k (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:23:59 AM

I found his another alt Smiley

Can you tell me which account you sold to him? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=354495
A scam accustaion is going on him so I want to know that which account you sold him.

Hello sir. I sold him this account with username rony_90.

This account was held by me as collateral for a loan I had given out. I sold this account to mirjangka for 0.35 BTC and he did pay upfront too.

Alt account is Rony_90 and Liknk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=228472

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:29:50 AM

Sadly, there hasn't been much activity over here. I am shocked that no one has left negative trusts on the accounts till now.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 10:00:17 AM

Sadly, there hasn't been much activity over here. I am shocked that no one has left negative trusts on the accounts till now.

There is no enough proof to leave negative feedback.

TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:54:57 AM

Did you go through the whole thread? There are enough proofs in their now to prove that those are his alts. Along with that, even Theymos has agreed that they are his alts, what next? You want any other superpower over here to confirm that?
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:21:26 AM

The seller confirmed that he sold the account to mirjangka. I dont see that you need any prove again . If you even check on the post history you can see that there is no trade that has been done with mirjangka but some user give him positive feedback, this must mean that he give his own account a positive trust
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:36:12 AM

The seller confirmed that he sold the account to mirjangka. I dont see that you need any prove again . If you even check on the post history you can see that there is no trade that has been done with mirjangka but some user give him positive feedback, this must mean that he give his own account a positive trust

Yes, that's exactly all what I pointed out. There's no doubt left now that these aren't his alts. I request someone in default list to give them negative trusts as soon as possible so as no one is scammed by those accounts or to avoid reselling of those accounts.
mirjangka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 12:15:39 PM

I confirmed that they are probable alts, but I'm not familiar with the original case, so I only left them neutral feedback. Others can give negative feedback based on my information if they want.

Now after this statement, you can throw your red trusts on all those accounts. I have done my part Smiley

Did you pm him? Lol niceone glad he confirmed I need to add they are only his alts from « Sent to: fathur01 on: May 30, 2015, 02:58:30 PM » up until that point they was mine and very clean accounts and that time is from when he took control of the first account and I gave him the signed message.

AccounTrader, please do not listen to this person. He is trying to accuse us because everyone called him a scammer and I couldn't accept his escrow. The users you are talking about belong to users who are in charge of some jobs for CloudThink, of course they added feedback.

AccountTrader

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:32:04 PM

I confirmed that they are probable alts, but I'm not familiar with the original case, so I only left them neutral feedback. Others can give negative feedback based on my information if they want.

Now after this statement, you can throw your red trusts on all those accounts. I have done my part Smiley

Did you pm him? Lol niceone glad he confirmed I need to add they are only his alts from « Sent to: fathur01 on: May 30, 2015, 02:58:30 PM » up until that point they was mine and very clean accounts and that time is from when he took control of the first account and I gave him the signed message.

AccounTrader, please do not listen to this person. He is trying to accuse us because everyone called him a scammer and I couldn't accept his escrow. The users you are talking about belong to users who are in charge of some jobs for CloudThink, of course they added feedback.

You are replying without looking who you are quoting bud, I have made bold where the problem is.. theymos the admin of the site can see your IP address and other bits needed to confirm you are in control of the accounts. I asked you to treat them well because of the time I had put into them not being just some crappy farmed account but my personal accounts. And you went shady straight away I feel disappointed I had to make sold accounts public but you gave me no choice by doing that, I would not know what is next and need to protect community over customer, hope you understand and to add if you would have asked threw this account I would have denied the sale.
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 12:47:44 PM

If you say that these users are related to CloudThink, then they shall for sure get a negative trust all because of the same reason why you got a negative trust.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mirjangka

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 01:17:07 PM

I didn't want to even touch this thread as this is started by TheGr33k which was trying to scam our campaign.

He was a proposal from me to host the escrow funds but the community instructed me that he will probably scam.

This was my proposal:

We also have a proposal from  TheGr33k  to be our campaign escrow. Please post your opinion on choosing TheGr33k as our escrow. If you think the escrow doesn't offer enough credibility, we can issue daily payouts and that means we only have to risk the first day and a much smaller amount. What do you think?

The users which he says are being used to scam (jesus!) are in fact users used for the signature campaign. You are acting like you found some proof that we are criminals, are you completely mad?

mirjangka

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 01:36:28 PM

I have instructed the users to remove the feedback until they apply to the signature campaign to avoid getting negative feedback.

Please note that the accounts are from users who participate in our affiliate marketing and some are from my colleagues which will also use our signature.

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:13:00 PM

I was asked by AccountTrader to login to his account and look at his PM's.

I am able to confirm that the account fathur01 purchased the following accounts from AccountTrader within the last two days:

#Bralex
# blumangroup
# inotanewbie

The above seems to have already been confirmed by theymos. Screenshots of the PM's were taken but are not going to be posted right now.

I am not familiar enough with the cases to give them negative feedback. I will look into the issue and leave feedback if appropriate
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 03:30:59 PM

Did you go through the whole thread? There are enough proofs in their now to prove that those are his alts. Along with that, even Theymos has agreed that they are his alts, what next? You want any other superpower over here to confirm that?

Negative feedback left to every account. I had to look a bit more. I wasn't convinced before to leave a *negative* feedback.

TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 03:37:20 PM

Negative feedback left to every account. I had to look a bit more. I wasn't convinced before to leave a *negative* feedback.

Thanks for your trust. I had left those earlier only. Wish that someone in default list adds negative trusts too.

I was asked by AccountTrader to login to his account and look at his PM's.

I am able to confirm that the account fathur01 purchased the following accounts from AccountTrader within the last two days:

#Bralex
# blumangroup
# inotanewbie

The above seems to have already been confirmed by theymos. Screenshots of the PM's were taken but are not going to be posted right now.

I am not familiar enough with the cases to give them negative feedback. I will look into the issue and leave feedback if appropriate

Thanks for your confirmation Sir. Have a look in the issue and leave a negative feedback as soon as possible. Thankyou. Smiley
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 10:26:13 PM

Without solid proof and facts and not alt accounts making claims if alts then theirs no scam. Until solid proof and evidence is posted then theirs not much to argue. I have just joined the signature campaign of this so long as it pays am happy here.

I would like to know in regards to the the address you have on website 14 Lloyd St. I am local to the area and could maybe call down to the office if you have one their to meet up in person and have a formal chat about the business etc.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
TheGr33k (OP)

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 02:17:46 AM

Without solid proof and facts and not alt accounts making claims if alts then theirs no scam. Until solid proof and evidence is posted then theirs not much to argue. I have just joined the signature campaign of this so long as it pays am happy here.

I would like to know in regards to the the address you have on website 14 Lloyd St. I am local to the area and could maybe call down to the office if you have one their to meet up in person and have a formal chat about the business etc.

If you see few posts up, you will find Mirjangka indirectly said these are my alts.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 11:01:01 AM

Without solid proof and facts and not alt accounts making claims if alts then theirs no scam. Until solid proof and evidence is posted then theirs not much to argue.

Seller confirmed he/she has sold accounts to mirjangka and QS also confirmed after looking PMs. Besides, both mirjangka and theymos confirmed they are alts of mirjangka. I don't think more proof is needed.

-snip-

Users from this thread or whatever posted a lot about me having more accounts and planning a huge scam. I confirm that I am using more than one account for this campaign and other business we are doing on this forum and I will post the full details about what accounts I use, who is also using them and what is their history if I really think there is no other way.
I really prefer not to do this at least for now as the hive mentality in many users will take this as as an opportunity to spam or hack or accounts for their own motives.

So thanks for the round 2 of negative feedbacks in my profile.

-snip-

I have just joined the signature campaign of this so long as it pays am happy here.

Don't you feel bad to promote a ponzi?

It's not about whether they are real or not. They are running a ponzi and it shouldn't be promoted. I hope you will remove their signature.

mirjangka

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 02:57:54 PM

Thank you crazyearner for your support!

I will talk with theymos to remove this thread. Thank you!

cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:03:12 PM

Forget about it, admin especially theymos dont deal with this kind of stuff or remove a likely scam. If you want this thread to be remove, you have to proof that they are not your account but the seller of the account has confirmed that you are the owner of that accounts
mirjangka

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 03:07:59 PM

Forget about it, admin especially theymos dont deal with this kind of stuff or remove a likely scam. If you want this thread to be remove, you have to proof that they are not your account but the seller of the account has confirmed that you are the owner of that accounts

I refuse to this, I am sick of you idiotic kids. I won't do anything else to fuel your witch-hunt. Your threads are doing harm to our company and the campaigns we run here. We have done only good to the community and they finally see how you do only harm to it. Most users who claimed bad things about us have have removed their posts and more will do so in the future.

Good luck!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: