Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable, stable, stable!  (Read 14252 times)
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:10:02 PM

It is slowly rising.

Last week was 420 or sligtly below, now is above 430.

If it don't fall already will be a victory, considering the 2 years of bull market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:36:55 PM

It is nice to see that stability,if will be more worldwide exchange services,double btc card and stable price,it can bring us more merchants and more worldwide users.More bitcoin will be in use more stable price will be

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:22:16 PM

This stability will get Bitcoin zero publicity. There is no way the news is going to report that Bitcoin's price has done nothing for weeks. It takes wild price swings to get publicity.

it doesn't do nothing for weeks, it's going up slowly but surely. And 'slow' in terms of bitcoin is still insanely fast in terms of other currencies and even most commodities.
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:59:42 PM

I guess i can say that its stably increasing its price right now,i dont see any stable price that bitcoin can have because the demand is also increasing everyday.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:41:51 PM

This stability will get Bitcoin zero publicity. There is no way the news is going to report that Bitcoin's price has done nothing for weeks. It takes wild price swings to get publicity.

it doesn't do nothing for weeks, it's going up slowly but surely. And 'slow' in terms of bitcoin is still insanely fast in terms of other currencies and even most commodities.
Unfortunately, most people posting in here have even shorter investing horizon. It looks like Bitcoin has done a lot to promote day trading.

this space is intentionally left blank
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:08:56 PM

Unfortunately, most people posting in here have even shorter investing horizon. It looks like Bitcoin has done a lot to promote day trading.

Let's be honest, who doesn't want to make good profits in a very short time? You need to have great trading skills in order to play the market the right way to make profit each time. Not all people can do this. But yes, I agree that there still is a get rich quick sentiment in this community.
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:57:33 AM

There are a lot of people that want to that the price will rise because they want to make some fast profit and that is logic because they already has wait a long time and that is bad.
But I think it will rise soon because as you can see now you see that the halving is coming so that is nice.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:09:32 AM

It is slowly rising.

If it don't fall already will be a victory, considering the 2 years of bull market

Yeah the price was above $430, as the long time stable price has been crossed. Now we can expect the next level of stability in price within the range of $430 - $435.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Piltover

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:35:41 PM

The bitcoin is not stable although its a sort of stable right now, of course the bitcoin has never been stable but I think this will happen soon.
Most likely the bitcoin is going to be stable when the halving has been done this year, in my prediction this will be in the end of this year.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 07:13:38 PM

The bitcoin is not stable although its a sort of stable right now, of course the bitcoin has never been stable but I think this will happen soon.
Most likely the bitcoin is going to be stable when the halving has been done this year, in my prediction this will be in the end of this year.
Actually, until speculation (p&d) is the main driving force behind price movement we won't see stability in Bitcoin price. That is also not what the public wants. People want to get rich quickly and thus that brings the volatility.
What we observe right now is a mid-term horizontal trend, not stability as you correctly pointed out.

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:24:40 PM

Now Increasing, increasing, increasing, yes you can see now the price has got a good strength and its trend is at height, and within a few weeks it will go more high and will cross $500 within a few days.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:42:41 PM

Now Increasing, increasing, increasing, yes you can see now the price has got a good strength and its trend is at height, and within a few weeks it will go more high and will cross $500 within a few days.
Bitcoin hit $500 within a few days, we must be realistic not to expect a high spike in the price of bitcoin would be great if prices slowly rising but it is not easy to fall back on.

uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:55:28 PM

Bitcoin hit $500 within a few days, we must be realistic not to expect a high spike in the price of bitcoin would be great if prices slowly rising but it is not easy to fall back on.
Let's see first how the price behaves at $450. If we pass this test, then we can talk about $500. We have had already one false breakout from the horizontal trend that stalled at $453, so I would still be careful.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:52:54 PM

Agree with you bicoin never ever came to stability, and the time when some stability is established at there, then it will mean that now everyone can put their money to bitcoin for longer time and can forget them for a period of time without checking them again and again.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:56:29 PM

Agree with you bicoin never ever came to stability, and the time when some stability is established at there, then it will mean that now everyone can put their money to bitcoin for longer time and can forget them for a period of time without checking them again and again.

Bitcoin is hot and interesting. How can some one not look constantly at the price with the block halving ahead of us. Smiley Even if I try to forget my coins for a certain time, there is no way I can do it. I MUST look as I am a trader.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:11:18 PM

The bitcoin will be stable soon or later, its just a matter of time, I think it will be stable when the halving has been done because the price will than lower to a stable price in my eyes, this is why we just need to stay patient and wait for it.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:17:24 PM

The bitcoin will be stable soon or later, its just a matter of time, I think it will be stable when the halving has been done because the price will than lower to a stable price in my eyes, this is why we just need to stay patient and wait for it.

Its good to see it stable but I don't think that is ever possible with bitcoin in near future, as price stability need huge market cap which is missing in bitcoin at a moment.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:54:28 PM

It is slowly rising.

And today it is at $445, the price is now increasing making bitcoin more interesting, especially for those people who have some coins in their wallets and were waiting for this time, now their wait is finished and their wealth is increasing.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:19:10 PM

what do you mean by stable? Is stable for you that we stay for two months in the same price range, or do we need two years or more?

Dagwanoenyent

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 02:24:30 PM

Distribution cannot be achieved without price decreasing. People must sell if we want good redistribution. Everybody expecting rise, few people controlling thousands while rest controlling small parts..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: