Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable, stable, stable!  (Read 14252 times)
DashCoinDark

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:19:22 AM

I don not like it when the price is stable especially not when it is stable for to long. If the price is stable for to long you will have to wait so long before you can finally do something on Bitcoin.
This makes people say that Bitcoin is dead or going to be dead or died 100 times.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:25:52 AM

I don not like it when the price is stable especially not when it is stable for to long. If the price is stable for to long you will have to wait so long before you can finally do something on Bitcoin.
This makes people say that Bitcoin is dead or going to be dead or died 100 times.

as long as the price is stable at a high rate I think everyone would like. for example stable above $1000.
but if stable in small numbers, of course everyone will be bored.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
hungryFinest

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:59:21 PM

Bitcoin was stable for a long time and that is quite bad for the most people who already have Bitcoin and that is because people dont like it because they want to make profit in a fast time.
And that was not possible for them now but as you can see now you see that the value is rising slowly so that is nice.
BreakingSlow

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:16:14 PM

It is no fun if the price is stable because you cannot make any moves at that moment. It only is good for a moment but it has to change after that and not stay the same because it will bore people.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:16:55 PM

There is gonna be a day that the bitcoin will be stable its only the question when this will happen, maybe it will happen this year but I highly doubt it to be honest.

not any time soon, probably not even this decade.

for one, the market cap is WAY to low for a stable price

and on top of that there is quite a big supply still and there will still be a big supply for several years
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:25:59 PM

It is quite bad for the people that the value keeps stable for a long time and that is bad because nobody wants to wait such a long time to get some profit.
You never know of course what is going to happen with the value but the halving is coming soon and that must be nice.
Three months is an eternity, indeed. For all impatient who cannot wait thaaat long there is also day trading. You may switch there to look for the real action, daily. Et voila!

this space is intentionally left blank
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:34:54 PM

Its been stable for awhile now, but around like $300-350 in the past before the halving hype which bumped up to $450ish.

So it would be intresting to see the hold price for 3-5 months after the halving..
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 08:49:55 PM

Bitcoin was stable for a long time and that is quite bad for the most people who already have Bitcoin and that is because people dont like it because they want to make profit in a fast time.
And that was not possible for them now but as you can see now you see that the value is rising slowly so that is nice.

The bitcoin is indeed gonna be stable for sure without any doubts, its just a matter of time in my opinion.
We just need to wait till its the right moment.
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:08:40 PM

The price of BTC is going to continue its stable multi-week run.
I do not like the price to be stable because at that moment I can make no money with Bitcoin. In the beginning it is good if you want to sell but it does not have to last for months. That is just unnecessary.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:12:27 PM

Its been stable for awhile now, but around like $300-350 in the past before the halving hype which bumped up to $450ish.

So it would be intresting to see the hold price for 3-5 months after the halving..

i expect some heavy dumping to happen after the block halving as people will cash out the coins they bought at these prices or below $400 not long ago. it will be very interesting to see where the price will find a stable point. my guess is either just above $400 or just above $500 for the rest of this year.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 02:35:21 PM

i expect some heavy dumping to happen after the block halving as people will cash out the coins they bought at these prices or below $400 not long ago. it will be very interesting to see where the price will find a stable point. my guess is either just above $400 or just above $500 for the rest of this year.

In my case I think we will see some massive dumps at the range of $500 if the price won't stabilize it's support for at least hours like the scenario happen last November where $500 range only touch in a duration of minute. It's just a matter of strong faith especially to those believers that price will spike more after halving.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:39:17 AM

In my case I think we will see some massive dumps at the range of $500 if the price won't stabilize it's support for at least hours like the scenario happen last November where $500 range only touch in a duration of minute. It's just a matter of strong faith especially to those believers that price will spike more after halving.
Being believer, or not, has not much to do with the price, if there are fundamentals to support a rally. For now, we don't have much to support a rise, apart of the halving hype. That is, in my opinion, too little to dream big.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:34:31 AM

Being believer, or not, has not much to do with the price, if there are fundamentals to support a rally. For now, we don't have much to support a rise, apart of the halving hype. That is, in my opinion, too little to dream big.

Halving is hyped up way too big. It started from when the price was around $250. People said the block halving will make sure the price goes up to +$400 price levels back then. And here we have it today.... It's an increase of $200 which made us all happy. But at this point there is not much gas left I guess.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:37:36 AM

Halving is hyped up way too big. It started from when the price was around $250. People said the block halving will make sure the price goes up to +$400 price levels back then. And here we have it today....

I think this is not the end.It's not fully priced in.
Just have a look at the hash rate!! Miners still invest in new equipment.
I believe there's more to come for us.How much we will go up I don't know.But we will continue moving up!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:43:40 AM

Halving is hyped up way too big. It started from when the price was around $250. People said the block halving will make sure the price goes up to +$400 price levels back then. And here we have it today....

I think this is not the end.It's not fully priced in.
Just have a look at the hash rate!! Miners still invest in new equipment.
I believe there's more to come for us.How much we will go up I don't know.But we will continue moving up!

I didn't say that it's fully priced in, but for the biggest part. My guess is that we still have around $50-$75 of potential increases left from the price now. Beside that, the hashrate was also going up and up when the price was below $300 so that doesn't say much.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 01:26:01 PM

I didn't say that it's fully priced in, but for the biggest part. My guess is that we still have around $50-$75 of potential increases left from the price now. Beside that, the hashrate was also going up and up when the price was below $300 so that doesn't say much.
Absolutely agree. Hashrate has not much to do with the price, or to put it the other way: it is not a reliable indicator of price movements.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:32:50 PM

i also think we'll see huge dumps before even touching $500 and i even see whales place massive sell orders at $499-$499.99 to make the price not touch the $500 level. last november the price went up way too quick which is also a significant reason of why the price tanked down after touching $500. this time the growth has become much more sustainable.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:38:34 PM

i also think we'll see huge dumps before even touching $500 and i even see whales place massive sell orders at $499-$499.99 to make the price not touch the $500 level. last november the price went up way too quick which is also a significant reason of why the price tanked down after touching $500. this time the growth has become much more sustainable.
Is it more sustainable? I don't see significant fundamental change in comparison to the last November. The pace of the growth is slower than last time, that is true, but on the other hand there is nothing new fundamentally to sustain these price levels.

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 11:42:45 PM

Is it more sustainable? I don't see significant fundamental change in comparison to the last November. The pace of the growth is slower than last time, that is true, but on the other hand there is nothing new fundamentally to sustain these price levels.
I have seen you mention that there aren't any fundamental changes quite some times, which makes me wonder what fundamental changes you are hoping for?

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:08:28 AM

yeahh for these weeks
i hope that will improve soon .. true if the price is stable, it will probably make things worse
I do not like it if the price is stable this ruins things for me with Bitcoin. When the price is stable the price does not change and this prevents the fact that you can buy and sell your coins.
Making money will take longer then.
The price is stable for a long time and many people dont like because the main reason why people are going to use Bitcoin is that they want to earn profit with it.
And that is not always possible because it needs a long time until the value will be more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: