Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:01:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable, stable, stable!  (Read 14259 times)
kobilica

Activity: 280
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:57:19 AM

Getting popularity because of being unstable is just like shooting a school and getting popular.

This kind of popularity sucks.

Bitcoin needs popularity because of it's ease of use, technological advancement, etc... not because of volatility which is pain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 03:39:47 PM

Getting popularity because of being unstable is just like shooting a school and getting popular.

This kind of popularity sucks.

Bitcoin needs popularity because of it's ease of use, technological advancement, etc... not because of volatility which is pain.

I agree with this totally. If the price rise 1% a week, it is better than rise 15% a week, then drop 13% next week.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:18:24 PM

I agree with this totally. If the price rise 1% a week, it is better than rise 15% a week, then drop 13% next week.

I preferred that too, slow rise rather than a sudden pump because after that expect a sudden drop.

If ever there is sudden pump, it must be on a really large range of price of let's say $200 increase so that if ever there's a drop, the correction will just eat around $100 decrease.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:48:03 PM

It is great. I like the price being stable rather than pumping and then droping more than it pumped. It is also a nice high price, about 670$ right now. I remember it being 450$ as stable. I wonder what will the price go around at the halving and after it, I hope it stays stable and around the price it is at right now..

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 08:05:07 PM

It is great. I like the price being stable rather than pumping and then droping more than it pumped. It is also a nice high price, about 670$ right now. I remember it being 450$ as stable. I wonder what will the price go around at the halving and after it, I hope it stays stable and around the price it is at right now..
yes I remember the times when it looks prices will fall, but the opposite happened inflated prices and be able to sit at the level of $600 ++. hopefully it will same.

Dwelach

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:02:26 PM

You are right but this is not gonna happen because of the fact that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount.
Most likely there is no problem with the bitcoin itself, I honestly think that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount and will not be stable soon.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:08:47 AM

It's one of the darkest period for Bitcoin right now despite all good news that people don't really know how to read, it's all just hype for everyone. Until some of the major problems are resolved Bitcoin will remain what it has been for several years a speculation instrument. Since high leverage and shorting were introduced the amount of money poured into the market has gone lower and lower and it's becoming harder and harder to sustain or even reach higher prices.
I do not like it when the price is stable for to long because at that point it is boring and there is just nothing to do on or with Bitcoin.
These are the times where I start thinking about leaving or selling because my coins are just sitting there doing nothing.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 09:28:48 AM

It's one of the darkest period for Bitcoin right now despite all good news that people don't really know how to read, it's all just hype for everyone. Until some of the major problems are resolved Bitcoin will remain what it has been for several years a speculation instrument. Since high leverage and shorting were introduced the amount of money poured into the market has gone lower and lower and it's becoming harder and harder to sustain or even reach higher prices.
I do not like it when the price is stable for to long because at that point it is boring and there is just nothing to do on or with Bitcoin.
These are the times where I start thinking about leaving or selling because my coins are just sitting there doing nothing.
Well man you can do many things with it while waiting. You can either invest it on a site you trust or on altcoin trading. That way your coins will grow while waiting for another pump.

The price pump I wait will be 30 years away. As I will use/sell most of my bitcoin in the next 30 years.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
kobilica

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:28:56 PM

The price of BTC is going to continue its stable multi-week run.

yes bitcoins is pretty stable right now, price is around 430 all this week or two, and to be honest, i don't think that it is bad thing, because stable bitcoin will attract more users, of course we should get small price rise if everyone will want to buy bitcoins but atleast it shouldn't fall down

I also like the fact that its pretty stable right now at 430 and slowly going up,the hard times of bitcoin is over now and its prosperous time for bitcoin.

The hard times of Bitcoin will never end. One day everything looks just fine, and the other day the entire market can look like a war zone. I have seen this happen since very early 2013 and nothing has changed so far.

Only when it becomes mainstream Smiley.
matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:50:39 PM

The price of BTC is going to continue its stable multi-week run.

yes bitcoins is pretty stable right now, price is around 430 all this week or two, and to be honest, i don't think that it is bad thing, because stable bitcoin will attract more users, of course we should get small price rise if everyone will want to buy bitcoins but atleast it shouldn't fall down

I also like the fact that its pretty stable right now at 430 and slowly going up,the hard times of bitcoin is over now and its prosperous time for bitcoin.

The hard times of Bitcoin will never end. One day everything looks just fine, and the other day the entire market can look like a war zone. I have seen this happen since very early 2013 and nothing has changed so far.

It will end my friend ^^
Btc volatility is due mainly to its poor level of use. If only 1% of population would use btc, it would be much more stable!!!
kobilica

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:34:02 PM

also before bitcoin wins the world, governments will try to control it, destroy it.. until they say fuck it and bitcoin becomes the norm  Grin
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:51:22 PM

Well man you can do many things with it while waiting. You can either invest it on a site you trust or on altcoin trading. That way your coins will grow while waiting for another pump.

The price pump I wait will be 30 years away. As I will use/sell most of my bitcoin in the next 30 years.

It's great that you are long term minded but don't put too much faith in a pump which may or may not happen. Just be wise when it comes to trading to benefit the most from the market that will go up and up throughout the years. I am more a holder myself but I am also going to do trading in order to benefit from the volatility. It's a great opportunity
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:00:37 AM

I do not see the bitcoin getting stable anytime soon, it will take a lot of time and it will never happen in 5 years from that I have no doubts.
I think it would be in around 10 years from now and than its even the question if it will.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 04:12:28 AM

I do not see the bitcoin getting stable anytime soon, it will take a lot of time and it will never happen in 5 years from that I have no doubts.
I think it would be in around 10 years from now and than its even the question if it will.

Its gonna be a long term indeed to become stable, I think that there is no doubt about that it will be done but that the question is when it will happen.
Honestly no one can predict this because the future of the bitcoin is also unpredictable and can go to all kind of ways.
Anemed

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:06:22 PM

The volatility is all relative. In the 2013 to 2015, the bitcoin price could drop by 80%, but that might not happen in the future.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:47:32 PM

yeah you aretrue the eastern market had already achieved $600 target, and I am seeing people there trading in around $50 to $600 and earning a good amount of money, I think for now we should have to remain at there and when the western also reach to there then should use them also.
The pace of the growth was too fast to make it sustainable over the longer run. This growth reminds much more the one from the last November rather than these from 2014.
Let's see how low we go in the first correction.

I agree with that. So I think it is better for the bitcoin to be in the consolidation status for a few months.
Growth of bitcoin is really fast because of the technology that progressing so fast too. The two is directly proportion because bitcoin is connected in technology.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:02:32 PM

The volatility is all relative. In the 2013 to 2015, the bitcoin price could drop by 80%, but that might not happen in the future.

The volatility the 2013 price drop and the November 2015 price increase is typically how it goes with bitcoin.
This volatility will last at least for a few years. The problem is that the whales control to much coins and interest in bitcoins so speculation on it gives them millions dollars of profit.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:46:23 PM

yeah you aretrue the eastern market had already achieved $600 target, and I am seeing people there trading in around $50 to $600 and earning a good amount of money, I think for now we should have to remain at there and when the western also reach to there then should use them also.
The pace of the growth was too fast to make it sustainable over the longer run. This growth reminds much more the one from the last November rather than these from 2014.
Let's see how low we go in the first correction.

I agree with that. So I think it is better for the bitcoin to be in the consolidation status for a few months.
Growth of bitcoin is really fast because of the technology that progressing so fast too. The two is directly proportion because bitcoin is connected in technology.
yes, the growth has a really rapid pace because more and more people are buying their bitcoins right now, i think that the price is table now but it is definitely going to grow

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:49:09 PM

Its gonna be a long term indeed to become stable, I think that there is no doubt about that it will be done but that the question is when it will happen.
Honestly no one can predict this because the future of the bitcoin is also unpredictable and can go to all kind of ways.
Yes, it is unpredictable for most of us, however there are some analysts who formulate and even hit upon their predictions, it's just a matter of searching.
Fanpant

Activity: 214

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 02:53:58 PM

The bitcoin price performance is much more mature now. It will rise faster, then have a period of correction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: