Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stable, stable, stable!  (Read 14262 times)
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:35:55 PM

It's one of the darkest period for Bitcoin right now despite all good news that people don't really know how to read, it's all just hype for everyone. Until some of the major problems are resolved Bitcoin will remain what it has been for several years a speculation instrument. Since high leverage and shorting were introduced the amount of money poured into the market has gone lower and lower and it's becoming harder and harder to sustain or even reach higher prices.

I see bitcoin in 2015 as fundamentally no different to bitcoin in any other year. Its still new and is still experimental. Anything that is new and experimental will be speculated - that is just "natural". Again allowing high leverage and shorting are just part of a commodity/currency getting more and more of the treatment that other commodities/currencies have to face.

It is not necessarily a dark period let alone one of its darkest periods. New demand is weak currently but we have not even got to the point where the average person would trust one of these exchanges - as they are far from transparent eg about internal manipuation. That is why the twins exchange might bring about more volume.

Give bitcoin a few more years and it will be doing much better     
I hate it when the price is stable because Bitcoin becomes really boring at that point and some people might even quit.
I also have thought a couple of times of quoting but I am going to be patient and wait it out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fanpant

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:48:47 PM

It's one of the darkest period for Bitcoin right now despite all good news that people don't really know how to read, it's all just hype for everyone. Until some of the major problems are resolved Bitcoin will remain what it has been for several years a speculation instrument. Since high leverage and shorting were introduced the amount of money poured into the market has gone lower and lower and it's becoming harder and harder to sustain or even reach higher prices.

I see bitcoin in 2015 as fundamentally no different to bitcoin in any other year. Its still new and is still experimental. Anything that is new and experimental will be speculated - that is just "natural". Again allowing high leverage and shorting are just part of a commodity/currency getting more and more of the treatment that other commodities/currencies have to face.

It is not necessarily a dark period let alone one of its darkest periods. New demand is weak currently but we have not even got to the point where the average person would trust one of these exchanges - as they are far from transparent eg about internal manipuation. That is why the twins exchange might bring about more volume.

I hate it when the price is stable because Bitcoin becomes really boring at that point and some people might even quit.
I also have thought a couple of times of quoting but I am going to be patient and wait it out.

My opinion differs. When the bitcoin price is stable, or rise slowly but steadily, more people will rise, the price  will rise.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:15:07 PM

My opinion differs. When the bitcoin price is stable, or rise slowly but steadily, more people will rise, the price  will rise.
i dont think tht it is good to see the bitcoin price stable because it will be too boring for people and they will not want to invest anything as they will not be able to make money
Fanpant

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:36:15 PM

i dont think tht it is good to see the bitcoin price stable because it will be too boring for people and they will not want to invest anything as they will not be able to make money

Traders like the volatile price so that they can make more money. Investors like to stable rising price.
Signaturan

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 07:35:09 AM

Traders like the volatile price so that they can make more money. Investors like to stable rising price.

Stable price is the major factor for a good currency. When the price of bitcoin becomes stable like Euro, it will be a good currency.
Fanpant

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:15:12 PM

Stable price is the major factor for a good currency. When the price of bitcoin becomes stable like Euro, it will be a good currency.

I just wish the bitcoin price rises or drops no more than 5% every months, that is as good as major currencies.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:37:22 PM

I just wish the bitcoin price rises or drops no more than 5% every months, that is as good as major currencies.
There is no guarantee that the price of a bitcoin will increase or drop. Now that the good times are rolling as the bitcoin price is stable. If it drops too it will be a good currency to its users.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:09:41 PM

There is no guarantee that the price of a bitcoin will increase or drop. Now that the good times are rolling as the bitcoin price is stable. If it drops too it will be a good currency to its users.
Bitcoin will never stable.. bitcoin will be more price increase these coming months.. for now we are just experiencing of slow movement of the price just lets hop that the price of bitcoin will be increase more soon.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 06:31:42 PM

Bitcoin will never stable.. bitcoin will be more price increase these coming months.. for now we are just experiencing of slow movement of the price just lets hop that the price of bitcoin will be increase more soon.

Actually, I am quite happy with the fact that we probably never going to lose the volatility in the market. It allows the market to get a constant flow of new money coming in. That's the main thing.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 08:06:20 PM

There will come a time when the price will be stable, but it is too early.
I got a feeling there are too many person who hold to many coins, and they are controlling bitcoin, like it is their baby. Every price increase or large dump -100 dollar is because they want it.
And not because the market wants it.
Fanpant

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 05:07:53 PM

There will come a time when the price will be stable, but it is too early.
I got a feeling there are too many person who hold to many coins, and they are controlling bitcoin, like it is their baby. Every price increase or large dump -100 dollar is because they want it.
And not because the market wants it.

As time goes on, the distribution of the bitcoin will be more evenly if people use the bitcoin as a currency.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 06:39:58 PM

i think bitcoin is not going to go down any time in the future because a lot of people will be interested even though the price is really stable now
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:11:35 PM

What we're talking about bitcoin's being stable is temporary, bitcoin price has a possibility to stabilize within a month but it will never be permanent because bitcoin has this behavior of being volatile.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 08:21:16 PM

What we're talking about bitcoin's being stable is temporary, bitcoin price has a possibility to stabilize within a month but it will never be permanent because bitcoin has this behavior of being volatile.
Bitcoin has always had plateaus where it has been relatively stable for a little while, but it always finds a way to make itself more volatile and start moving the price up and down. The value will always start to move at some point, it just needs a nudge in the right direction. If it can't get that nudge, it'll slow and start to flatten out, like what we're seeing.
Das

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 10:42:42 PM

This stability will get Bitcoin zero publicity. There is no way the news is going to report that Bitcoin's price has done nothing for weeks. It takes wild price swings to get publicity.

Could the stability be as a result of people not buying bitcoins as much. I think the trade volume went down after the halving or the price won't fall like it did.
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 11:27:11 PM

its great that the price is stable i think that means that it is going to grow soon

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:20:01 AM

Bitcoin has always had plateaus where it has been relatively stable for a little while, but it always finds a way to make itself more volatile and start moving the price up and down. The value will always start to move at some point, it just needs a nudge in the right direction. If it can't get that nudge, it'll slow and start to flatten out, like what we're seeing.

Yes it have some scenario that price will stable for a long time and suddenly drop nor up and we cant really tell when it gonna happen since theirs no halving awaiting for this time and really flactuationa are really unsafe for those who selects to hold rather than use it in some good ways, but i believe that this price where remain flatten as you said and hope to move on next month forward.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Fanpant

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:18:33 PM

Yes it have some scenario that price will stable for a long time and suddenly drop nor up and we cant really tell when it gonna happen since theirs no halving awaiting for this time and really flactuationa are really unsafe for those who selects to hold rather than use it in some good ways, but i believe that this price where remain flatten as you said and hope to move on next month forward.

After the sudden drop, the bitcoin price will rise a lot. That has happened several times before. It also happened to Ethereum.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:27:29 PM

After the sudden drop, the bitcoin price will rise a lot. That has happened several times before. It also happened to Ethereum.

Don't compare ethereum movements here as it was purely manipulated and eth are not that great in numbers compare to bitcoin.

Bitcoin today doesn't need now a pure manipulation since even at $50 increase attempt, many users will ride the wave resulting for a significant price increase.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pwerd

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 10:53:58 PM

I do personally not like it when the price is stable for a to long time because at that point it is just boring.
You have to wait for the price to go up or down again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: