News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is Gavin a CIA mole?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Gavin Andresen undercover for the CIA?  (Read 7075 times)
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 07:49:22 PM

CIA and NSA controls bitcoin. You are all part of their trial phase social/economic experiment used to determine the viability of cryptocurrency, until they decide in the near future to unleash a much more advanced form of crypto based economic tool that they can control and direct based on all the references they are gathering now.

There. Happy?  Cheesy

Pretty good, but it needs bigfoot. How could bigfoot factor into this? I know he's behind this somehow.
Nope it's not bigfoot.
Bitcoin was built by aliens originally (like Egypt Pyramids). This's why no one could ever find satoshi yet...
(He's now in a galaxy far far away)

That makes sense because bigfoot is an alien. Here is PROOF in the form of an episode of the six million dollar man. In this very episode bigfoot is discovered to be a bionic alien. It's all coming together.  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SZMn_711s4

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitRod

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 07:09:58 PM

I doubt it but he seems to be doing what governments do and thats scare the masses into following. i agree the blocksize needs to be increased but lets talk about it and not freak everyone out.
hund

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 05:28:47 PM

Third thread of this kind now. People seem to be interested in the topic.
mrsky

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:49:48 PM

Yes. Today I can confirm that from his actions and speech, something is very off with this fellow.
25hashcoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:55:25 PM

The scary part is that if he is, there is nothing we can about it. They've won.

Not by a long shot.  Ultimately Hearndresen could be the best thing that ever happened for Bitcoin in certain somewhat non-intuitive ways.  His rather surprising actions have the potential to set off a chain reaction which offers Bitcoin it's best hope for enduring value (using the term broadly) and success.  Not on his XT fork of course.

Mike and Gavin warned us of Cores takeover attempts on bitcoin and hardly anyone listened. Time to educate yourself instead of blindly spewing propaganda.

Bitcoin - Peer to Peer Electronic CASH
Carlton Banks
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:37:38 PM

I seriously doubt that much of the meat and potatoes deep state stuff happens through the CIA in the modern age.

The CIA has been getting such an increasingly bad press for all their successful cover-ups that gradually unwound over the course of the 20th century that it make little sense to do much dirty work through the CIA these days. It's probably exactly like it is on Homeland and Meet the Parents/Fockers, lol

if Gavin Andresen works for any shady organisation, we probably don't who they are, or where their HQ is. "Knowledge is power", "we want information" etc

Vires in numeris
QuantumMiner

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:48:10 AM

I seriously doubt that much of the meat and potatoes deep state stuff happens through the CIA in the modern age.

The CIA has been getting such an increasingly bad press for all their successful cover-ups that gradually unwound over the course of the 20th century that it make little sense to do much dirty work through the CIA these days. It's probably exactly like it is on Homeland and Meet the Parents/Fockers, lol

if Gavin Andresen works for any shady organisation, we probably don't who they are, or where their HQ is. "Knowledge is power", "we want information" etc

Why do you have to imply that he works for anyone but himself, his own vision? Read the post above you - it clearly says what the whole Gavin story has been about for 2 years now...
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:37:25 AM

The scary part is that if he is, there is nothing we can about it. They've won.

Not by a long shot.  Ultimately Hearndresen could be the best thing that ever happened for Bitcoin in certain somewhat non-intuitive ways.  His rather surprising actions have the potential to set off a chain reaction which offers Bitcoin it's best hope for enduring value (using the term broadly) and success.  Not on his XT fork of course.

Mike and Gavin warned us of Cores takeover attempts on bitcoin and hardly anyone listened. Time to educate yourself instead of blindly spewing propaganda.

Now class, this is what we call an 'oxymoron'.

'Cores' are cores for the simple reason that for a long period of time in bitcoin-years they have demonstrated the skill and dedication that induces people to trust them.  If that could be said for Hearndresen then that mutation would be 'core' and the others would be goneski.

I've had my bouts of both delight and of hopelesness with the Bitcoin community.  Thankfully (and in fact surprisingly to me) the community consensus has arrived at pretty much the right point vis-a-vis who/what is 'core'.  At least it alligns pretty well with my tastes.  It's very likely that I would not be here now tapping this out should different decisions have been the consensus.  And I'm much more pleased than I thought I might be back in what are, to me, the early days.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
minime

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 05:45:43 AM

is bitcoim a NSA/CIA projekt? and satoshi only the one who had the idea? which was than brought lo live by NSA/CIA
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:15:40 AM

is bitcoim a NSA/CIA projekt? and satoshi only the one who had the idea? which was than brought lo live by NSA/CIA

My current favored hypothesis is that Bitcoin was a result of the thoughts of one person known as Satoshi, and he was not working on the behalf of or for the corp/gov state.  At least not in his Bitcoin related work.  He (probably a male) did derive much motivation from earlier cypherpunk types who came pretty close to Bitcoin in some fundamental ways.

From thence, I feel that quite early on the CIA recognized the value of Bitcoin to various of their operations.  Probably right around the point when someone had the bright idea of bypassing the financial blockade against Wikileaks using it.  I consider the CIA to be on par with organized crime (and with large amount of cross-pollination.)  Their main function is as the muscle for the corp/gov owners (who are primarily bankers.)  Some say that the Jesuits serve a similar purpose in Catholicism, but I digress.  Anyhoo, I believe that the U.S. govt dropped their reflexive resistance to Bitcoin and became effective (if somewhat silent) supporters in the 2012 timerframe, and a good part of this would have been attributable to pressure from the intelligence community.

Obviously I could be dead wrong on any or all of these ideas.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:41:08 AM

My current favored hypothesis is that Bitcoin was a result of the thoughts of one person known as Satoshi, and he was not working on the behalf of or for the corp/gov state.  At least not in his Bitcoin related work.  He (probably a male) did derive much motivation from earlier cypherpunk types who came pretty close to Bitcoin in some fundamental ways.

From thence, I feel that quite early on the CIA recognized the value of Bitcoin to various of their operations.  Probably right around the point when someone had the bright idea of bypassing the financial blockade against Wikileaks using it.  I consider the CIA to be on par with organized crime (and with large amount of cross-pollination.)  Their main function is as the muscle for the corp/gov owners (who are primarily bankers.)  Some say that the Jesuits serve a similar purpose in Catholicism, but I digress.  Anyhoo, I believe that the U.S. govt dropped their reflexive resistance to Bitcoin and became effective (if somewhat silent) supporters in the 2012 timerframe, and a good part of this would have been attributable to pressure from the intelligence community.

Obviously I could be dead wrong on any or all of these ideas.

Yes, then the FBI brought their drugs game into play, and both the NSA and CIA started seeding disinfo about encryption, and nobbled cisco, wintel and linux, all to get at our precious wallets.

minime

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 12:16:18 PM

satoshi is the living lord kind of the illuminati didnt u know? maybe thats why nsa and cia wrote btc for him and gavin was picked as puplic substitude so he works for cia
lol

edit: and since the cia is extremly satisfied with him he probally wont even get a pay check rofl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: