Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~www.PvPDice.com~ - Bitcoin Player Vs Player Dice & Poker betting -0% house edge  (Read 2735 times)
Ingatqhvq

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:24:26 AM

The  0.001% fee is very very low, It's hardly to continue to run a site.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jamie_Boulder (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 11:39:27 AM

The  0.001% fee is very very low, It's hardly to continue to run a site.
The fee is not the issue at all, activity and serious bettors using the website was always the concern.

For the sake of been transparent I would like to reveal our current stats since launching 3 days ago.

4 Deposits, 1 withdrawal, 0 bets

From monitoring the website we see users logging on however finding nobody to challenge and then logging out/closing from boredom.

Not sure how to counter this as the incentive to get users on the website in the first place was the non existent advantage to any player.

ComboChris

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:03:38 PM

I don't know how you would even run the server with 0.01% commision on deposits/withdraws. You would need 20,000$ in bitcoin not wagered but deposited or cashed out each month to pay for a 2$ VPS. For a half decent server of 100$/month you would need 1,000,000$ in bitcoin deposited or cashed out each month.
joter85

Activity: 395
Merit: 255

crypto.games: #1 Gambling Site

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 12:55:13 PM

Maybe they only have start promotion... later they will surely need to "update" fees Wink

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
.PLAY NOW.
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
keepinquiet

Activity: 420
Merit: 151

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:40:36 PM

I checked it out. It's PVP. I challenged someone, who, I assume was not interested, or was afk. The challenge timed out in 30 seconds.

I don't want to wait 3 seconds for my dice to roll.

Why would I bother with PVP dice challenges when I could just go to primedice or elsewhere and bet instantly? I don't see the overwhelming bonus that your site provides thats worth the "cost" of hoping others are on, at the same exact time I am, paying attention, who are willing to risk what I am, and then possibly waiting what feels like forever for that bet to happen.

I'm not sure there is ANY benefit that would make all that worth it.

Primedice has PVP if I remember correctly. And I can bet against the system if I want in the meantime.

Not bashing, just telling you a gambler's response to the site. I see zero incentive to jump those hoops when I can deposit and bet at another site in seconds.
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:02:50 PM

I checked it out. It's PVP. I challenged someone, who, I assume was not interested, or was afk. The challenge timed out in 30 seconds.

I don't want to wait 3 seconds for my dice to roll.

Why would I bother with PVP dice challenges when I could just go to primedice or elsewhere and bet instantly? I don't see the overwhelming bonus that your site provides thats worth the "cost" of hoping others are on, at the same exact time I am, paying attention, who are willing to risk what I am, and then possibly waiting what feels like forever for that bet to happen.

I'm not sure there is ANY benefit that would make all that worth it.

Primedice has PVP if I remember correctly. And I can bet against the system if I want in the meantime.

Not bashing, just telling you a gambler's response to the site. I see zero incentive to jump those hoops when I can deposit and bet at another site in seconds.

I think you should have another option where you get to play against bots at a low house advantage (say at 0.5%).
This way you would generate more profit for the site to sustain.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
hunkey600

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:57:58 PM

i think we don't have enough users online as of now, maybe you should start some giveaways so you can get users to try the game. Thanks

sakira

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:13:56 PM

i think we don't have enough users online as of now, maybe you should start some giveaways so you can get users to try the game. Thanks
yes the players very lonely sometimes makes me confused. in fact they are good when the initial opening has held a contest but after that it seemed everyone went away.
pvp requires little giveaway to attract and make famous
vendetahome

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:23:47 PM

yes the players very lonely sometimes makes me confused. in fact they are good when the initial opening has held a contest but after that it seemed everyone went away.
the giveaway will end soon if there will be one, and players will go away again, thats the main issue with pvps there will never be enough players
Coef

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Exhausted

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:27:31 PM

For the sake of been transparent I would like to reveal our current stats since launching 3 days ago.

From monitoring the website we see users logging on however finding nobody to challenge and then logging out/closing from boredom.

Not sure how to counter this as the incentive to get users on the website in the first place was the non existent advantage to any player.

What about adding an usual dice game alongside, so people can play against the house when there is no one around?

Primedice has PVP if I remember correctly.

It has been removed, but I have no idea if it is temporary or permanent. Check MICRO's post for reference.

PvP is removed from primedice for the time being .

sakira

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:33:45 PM

the giveaway will end soon if there will be one, and players will go away again, thats the main issue with pvps there will never be enough players
Yeah right. What game systems such as PVP less attractive? I think clearly. It is better for me against homeowners who have a lot of balance like a game of dice
Jamie_Boulder (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 03:12:22 PM

What about adding an usual dice game alongside, so people can play against the house when there is no one around?

Primedice has PVP if I remember correctly.

It has been removed, but I have no idea if it is temporary or permanent. Check MICRO's post for reference.

PvP is removed from primedice for the time being .
Although this would be easy to create, I'm somewhat against the idea as it counters what we're trying to represent.

However users such as "keepinquiet" make a good point, gambling is supposed to be fun and it seems we have overlooked this and focused on the fairness of betting instead.

We have decided to keep PvPDice open for another week purely to monitor weekend activity and perhaps give some unaware users a shot, all deposits will automatically be refunded if this day comes so don't let that discourage you from trying the game.

We're currently re-planning the whole project however knowing what we now know it doesn't seem anything will work apart from implementing a traditional 'house vs player' feature. I'm personally against the notion so unless convinced otherwise this probably won't happen.

I appreciate all the comments and support, it's truly nice to see some people giving it a chance amongst the 500+ pages of other content advertised on this forum.

gordonhill
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 10:06:31 PM

Hi Jamie. Yes unfortunately, each time i go to the site, never see a player.

Its difficult that way, make a deposit and play. Its weird, because the all concept is really good.

I agree, that maybe a option of house vs player , may sparkle the game, together with a signature campaign.

I wish all of the best. You are a good and focused person.

Cheers.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: