Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:13:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get free bitcoin?  (Read 12442 times)
niceme (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:07:09 PM

Hi, I am newbie here. I do not have enough $$$ to exchange bitcoins so how can I get free bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:10:51 PM

Just like any money. You can sell something or do some work for bitcoin. That's how I get money.
Cheers,
 Smiley

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:12:24 PM

wrong section(move it to the beginners section), i can only suggest you to try faucets o farm account and sell them on the market, there are not many ways, besides non honest ways..

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 06:34:55 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2015, 06:50:22 PM by Netnox

Download GetGems Messenger, its a Messenger with a Bitcoin wallet and rewards users for participating in its network with its in build token which you can convert to Bitcoin. You get rewarded for inviting people to the network and soon you will get rewarded for activity eg just using the app like messaging, making transactions etc. it also will reward you for the amount of Gems you are holding in your account. At a later stage you will also get rewarded when you receive ads. They will implement a feature like Shapeshift where you can instantly swap Gems to Bitcoins and Bitcoins to Gems within the app, so thats handy, but for now you will only get rewarded for inviting friends through your referral link shown in settings. This is how i got free Bitcoins/Bits if you will.

iOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/telegram-bitcoin-getgems-messenger/id942306232?mt=8

Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.getgemsmessenger.app&hl=en

There is also a new game called Game of Birds where you can collect in-game Bitcoins that are spread through out the levels. I believe you have to have a Coinbase account and your e-mail is required.

iOS https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/a-game-of-birds/id920680395?ls=1&mt=8
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 06:49:27 PM

show your boobs

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:01:49 PM

Hi, I am newbie here. I do not have enough $$$ to exchange bitcoins so how can I get free bitcoin?
It is exactly the same if you would ask someone: "How to get free money?" And there is nothing for free in this world. There are faucets which could generate 'free' bitcoins for you but when you take a closer look it is just a waste of time as income from them is insignificant and you will be only wasting your time. If you don't have initial money you can invest you won't be earning  much, you need skills or good you could sell.
jeannemadrigal2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:01:54 PM

show your boobs

Believe it or not this isn't a bad idea.  There is a service like this available listed on the forums Cheesy  But like others said the best thing to do is get some sort of job.  Playing faucets is a waste of time.  You would be better off doing almost anything else.  What skills do you have?  Surely you can offer something to this community.  Can you make art?  Programming?  Maybe you can hand carve wooden bit coins to sell as a novelty?  Go check out the market section and see what others are doing there to make money.  I bet you can do something too.  Also look in to escrow if you plan to sell anything.  Until you build up a reputation as trusted you will need an escrow.

Good luck, and make some coin!
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2015, 07:05:34 PM

show your boobs

Believe it or not this isn't a bad idea.  There is a service like this available listed on the forums Cheesy  But like others said the best thing to do is get some sort of job.  Playing faucets is a waste of time.  You would be better off doing almost anything else.  What skills do you have?  Surely you can offer something to this community.  Can you make art?  Programming?  Maybe you can hand carve wooden bit coins to sell as a novelty?  Go check out the market section and see what others are doing there to make money.  I bet you can do something too.  Also look in to escrow if you plan to sell anything.  Until you build up a reputation as trusted you will need an escrow.

Hopefully he has some nice ones.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 07:35:25 PM

Do small task , find bitcoin-gets, coinworker, or find a giveaway you can find in games and round section, sell your skill in service section, sell goods in goods section, or easy way is earn from faucet(but waste your time) and join SIG campaign is easy way too.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 08:36:45 PM

There's an admirer for every pair of breasts in the world. I guess he needs to start putting them out there to find that match made in heaven. I think some suggestive glimpses would get the ball rolling.
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 01, 2015, 11:12:32 PM

You are not going to bet high amounts for free
You will have to exchange for work or services to get bitcoin
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 12:04:39 AM

There's an admirer for every pair of breasts in the world. I guess he needs to start putting them out there to find that match made in heaven. I think some suggestive glimpses would get the ball rolling.

true story bro!

Fortune Favors the Brave
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 12:53:12 AM

Bitcoin is not a get rich scheme.  Faucets are really a waste of time.  If you use faucets you will spend hours for cents of earnings.  It's crazy low and never equals what time amount in my opinion.

Really best option is joining a signature campaign.  You can earn a little whall doing your normal posting.  Pay get's better the higher rank you are at (normally).
bitbankcoin

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 01:02:26 AM

show your boobs

I think that by telling someone new to bitcoin and they have the fever that something free is nothing but a waste of time is kinda harsh. By doing the faucet thing you can become aware of alot of different ideas and opportunities that they have never seen before and they need to learn from hard knocks rather than being shot down before ever getting started.

Just another opinion, you know what they say those are worth...  Grin
muhrohmat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:13:08 AM

yes do take a look at campaigns and if you are a user of this forum with 10 to 20 post per day you can easy in 3 months start getting like 10 dollars per week in just giving your valid opinion in this forum

sandy47bt

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:49:05 AM

You could earn few cents by joining signature campaign, but if your rank are higher you could earn few bucks per week
You can see list of signature campaign here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
khawaja07

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 09:58:49 AM

show your boobs
it was really too funny... Grin
yes do take a look at campaigns and if you are a user of this forum with 10 to 20 post per day you can easy in 3 months start getting like 10 dollars per week in just giving your valid opinion in this forum
you could however spend much of your time here, and glow olg with learning the rules of this forum..and be sure dont spam here othewise Badbear will become active..
after you reach junior or member rank..then head towards service discussion section and join any of the signature camp which suits you..
best of luck.. Cool
Relex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 10:06:42 AM

Try and find a gpt site that pays in bitcoins.
defaced
Legendary

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 02:02:15 PM

niceme if you download the FRK wallet from www.frankos.org ill send you a couple frk that you can sell for btc if you choose to.

Fortune Favors the Brave
khawaja07

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2015, 02:14:37 PM

niceme if you download the FRK wallet from www.frankos.org ill send you a couple frk that you can sell for btc if you choose to.

whats the value of FRK coin?
can i have this treat??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: