Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:05:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ===►Maidak scammed me 400$ BTC,this time is for sure===►  (Read 18749 times)
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2021, 02:41:27 AM

Well now that we know you're selling a Twitter account, all those neg feedbacks aren't exactly as relevant as if you were selling your BCT account...

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 17, 2021, 01:24:03 AM

Well now that we know you're selling a Twitter account, all those neg feedbacks aren't exactly as relevant as if you were selling your BCT account...

I have said before that this name will never be sold and this name is associated with my real identity. Maybe an accident happened to me but I have always tried to be honest and will do my best, to be honest in the future. The negative feedback you see still bothers me today, I've been the victim of some bad things but I've tried my best to stay transparent, because I believe everything will be judged one day.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Maidak
Legendary

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 04, 2022, 08:12:48 AM

What happened::Last sunday he told me to send 400$ BTC to him then later in 1 hr he pay me 450$ in BTC ,but then later claimed to be the next day pay me.BUt  now several days passed,I let him pay me either btc or paypal,he get online and then replied me on skype but stil dont pay me.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35312

Reference Link:n/a
Amount Scammed: 400$ BTC aka 1.707BTC
Payment Method:BTC
Proof of Payment:
http://block.oklink.com/tx/992dd247771efc0e9a3c489de300c8d648095dc05fa6f1bd62cb9c689831efb1

PM/Chat Logs:

Additional Notes: n\a

Contacted this dude multiple times you know backstory here a little bit since the slander is at this point becoming some player hating bulls*** His $400 was lost for starters because from what I remember it was some paypal mycash card which inevitably got banned because  as you know it that was a really easy way to ''wash'' money. I was told these were safely purchased users just wanted anon purchases an I acted as a proxy for that purpose.

Honestly I try to avoid this childish confrontation but you guys really think i would of thrown away a multi million dollar name that escrowed on this website alone well over 10million USD and we're talking back from 2013 onward? Oh an get a ban on the sythe.org forums as a reputable buyer and seller effective middleman in another china dominant market which was the purchase an sale of Runescape gold as it would?

To be honest I helped push bitcoin into China and accelerate the FUCK out of this currency you guys are using today trading at values we only LOL'd about on this forums.  I've contacted and paid everyone back and if theres anyone missing I didnt pay which I'm 100% on this because the only other person was Frankie and tbh I've called and talked w/ this person over the phone multiple times. Honestly shortly after my reputation being shit on and then losing the love of my life. I turned to drugs I didn't look back at this currency which saved my business mmoclub.com from completely going under when the users above Paypal MYCASH flagged the shit out of all my paypals and then locked me out of 95% of my entire payment network.

Honestly this dude can suck my ballz he's rude as hell and I was better than him at offering you tools who want to do peer2peer trading and he didnt like the competition. Yet you sheep just wanna have something fun to talk about because none of you care to actually educate yourselves and I dont know maybe realize ya'll are going to lose the whole point of bitcoins purpose I'm seeing it happen time, time and time again. The funniest thing is your still letting these exchanges take your cryptocurrency right from your dumb ape dipshit hands due to the gap between the ones who get this space on a level very few understand yet it comes to me like common sense.

Hey SHVBD why not just admit you couldn't make no profit cuz i had this market so tightly woven and close because of my method was legit and I did this for fun. You wanted a living here well you got it buddy. Its okay though I forgive you and I hope you profited tremendous amounts off of the ones you were hedging on in this forums. You know the only reason i'm even giving a shit about this original name of mine is because i'm completely loaded filthy stinking rich on a level you guys will never be at. An this name is tied to my real identity which I also openly gave out and to be honest I only came back to help educate the MASSES that barely even look at this forums anymore.

I would like to give an amazing shoutout to those in this forums who mentored me, gave me the knowledge needed to develop into the entrepreneur/visionary I am today. One who still looks at that bitcoin white paper from time to time and doesn't try to stray to far from that abstract view which was brainstormed and deployed successfully working as intended I've pointed so many people in the right direction for this space to grow. Its a good thing I only blow up like this once in a while I will admit I'm starting to feel slightly autist after blabbering about this but i'm beyond the point of watching a reputation that went farther then anyone ive ever seen go in this forums & beyond.

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
shdvb (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1606
Merit: 1001

Click the globe below to talk on live chat!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2022, 03:28:06 AM

I didnt check this thread earlier and today I see so many replies.

Maidak I dont know your story but the fact is you scammed my 1.707 BTC many years ago.

Plus,I didnt get banned on sythe for selling runescape gold,my account is still active.

Still, PAY ME BACK THE BTC ! Angry

Buy/Sell/Exchange Bitcoins|LiveChat|Escrow| WeChat:btcotc2014/Telegram:@mingxingxu,Email:shdvb@hotmail.com.
Maidak
Legendary

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 12, 2022, 01:15:39 PM

How about you tell them about your $500 mycash paypal card that effectively triggered my paypal to get banned for the only reason I could think off the top of my head being the fact that you used stolen cards to push out those mycash cards hence why you were selling them for a $100 discount if I remember correctly. An then telling me that you assured me they were safe.
If anyone was scamming it was you bro an after tossing my name in the dirt when my paypal gets a ban hammer I walked away.

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████