Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitPorium - Custom mining rigs - Components -  (Read 17392 times)
BitPorium (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2011, 05:52:18 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2011, 09:51:33 PM by BitCoinWebHost

Intel Sandy Bridge Components added
Hello,
BitPorium is a store for the miner who needs mining rigs delivered to their door ready to work. No need to worry about setting up or overclocking you systems. No need to think about cable management or air flow. BitPorium takes care of that for you.
Products available:
Computer systems
Video Cards
Power Supplies
CPU
Memory
Motherboard

All systems we build go through rigorous testing to ensure reliability. All systems are made to order, just for you.
Check out BitPorium today.
New items added. International shipping available, International shipping now automated: No need to ask for quotes anymore! Try it out today!

Notice,
BitPorium is owned and operated by BitCoinWebHost.

https://www.bitporium.com
Please, For security reasons only use secure connection while visiting the site! It will benefit both you and me!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klamathonsite

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2011, 06:02:47 AM

Hey Nice site!

If you ever need help and any contacts i have over 20 Plus suppliers for new and refurbished products.
Robert
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2011, 08:35:47 AM

Bump
new items
intl shipping
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 06:14:39 AM

BTC to PayPal! Check it out here!
Bump
Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 07:07:39 AM

GLHF, BTW your title is misspelled

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
SomeoneWeird

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 07:47:40 AM

Went to buy 2 of your 5830's, said it would cost 15btc to ship internationally? that's bullshit if it's right..
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 07:57:32 AM

hmmm, that sounds very wrong. I will look into it and let you know, there is no way that can be right.

I see it was an international shipment.  UPS is notorious for being expensive when going international. Send me an email at sales@bitporium.com so I can give you the price for shipping.
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 08:01:53 AM

hmmm, that sounds very wrong. I will look into it and let you know, there is no way that can be right.

I see it was an international shipment.  UPS is notorious for being expensive when going international. Send me an email at sales@bitporium.com so I can give you the price for shipping.

Also, it says "You may want to add some instructions for using the shopping cart here. (defined in includes/languages/english/shopping_cart.php)" on the cart page Tongue
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 04, 2011, 12:26:32 PM

Bump, Added some more products!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 12:03:10 AM

Bump! More products!
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 12:17:10 AM

Bought 2 of the 5830's, transaction went smoothly (apart from a couple of hiccups that are now fixed), going to buy that 850w psu when my gpu's arrive Cheesy
bullox

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 12:19:43 AM

I'd like to purchase a 5830 from you but the information requested for shipping details seems a bit over-the-top.  (date of birth, phone, etc, newegg doesnt even know that about me)
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 12:25:16 AM

I'd like to purchase a 5830 from you but the information requested for shipping details seems a bit over-the-top.  (date of birth, phone, etc, newegg doesnt even know that about me)
I am in the process of removing all that as a requirement. Give me a few minutes, I thought I  had changed that already. I will update when done!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 12:34:03 AM

Update:
Date of Birth, Phone number, Fax Number, Telephone number no longer required for signup!
Also, for those who have signed up before, Your Date of Birth was never recorded in our database and I have removed all information that is no longer required form your account. You can edit you account details at any time if you wish!

Notice: Some International shipments require a telephone number, If that is the case you will be notified.

We understand your privacy concerns and would like it know that we care deeply about them also. As always we will never give out that information to anyone.
bullox

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 12:43:37 AM

Update:
Date of Birth, Phone number, Fax Number, Telephone number no longer required for signup!
Also, for those who have signed up before, Your Date of Birth was never recorded in our database and I have removed all information that is no longer required form your account. You can edit you account details at any time if you wish!

Notice: Some International shipments require a telephone number, If that is the case you will be notified.

We understand your privacy concerns and would like it know that we care deeply about them also. As always we will never give out that information to anyone.

Thank you for reconsidering that!  Payment sent!  I'm not exactly a xenophobe about my info, it's just that such things like DoB are normally not a part of such transactions, kind of set off a wierd red flag  Smiley

If all goes to plan I'll be certainly purchasing more hardware from you!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 12:59:57 AM

Update:

Thank you for reconsidering that!  Payment sent!  I'm not exactly a xenophobe about my info, it's just that such things like DoB are normally not a part of such transactions, kind of set off a wierd red flag  Smiley

If all goes to plan I'll be certainly purchasing more hardware from you!
I know exactly how you feel. I don't want to have to give out extra information either. I am still working on perfecting the site to make it smoother. Any suggestions are always invited!
Zaise

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2011, 03:33:23 AM

Hi,

For BTC>Paypal, can you clarify on how the fees work? For example, it says you charge $100.90 for a $100 transfer. Is that $0.90 calculated in the BTC amount (currently +5.51 BTC at time of writing)?

Thanks!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 04:45:18 AM

Hi,

For BTC>Paypal, can you clarify on how the fees work? For example, it says you charge $100.90 for a $100 transfer. Is that $0.90 calculated in the BTC amount (currently +5.51 BTC at time of writing)?

Thanks!
Hello, what it means is that, whatever $100.90 is equal to in BTC thats what it charges.
Example
1BTC = 10 USD
Charge for $100.90 is 10.09 BTC

My site is set up to grab prices from various places, Average them and that becomes the price. I store prices in USD and you see prices after they go through a multiplier.
That formula works like this.
1 / BTCtoUSD = multiplier
Example
1 / 10 = 0.1(multiplier)
100.90 * Multiplier(0.1) = 10.09

Hope that clears thing up!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 10:12:48 AM

Bump!
niooron

Activity: 193

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 02:20:03 PM

About btc to paypal, how are you going to prevent paypal closing down your account for trading bitcoin, like it happened to Coinpal? Are you trading carrots?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 09:13:14 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2011, 11:25:19 PM by BitCoinWebHost

About btc to paypal, how are you going to prevent paypal closing down your account for trading bitcoin, like it happened to Coinpal? Are you trading carrots?
It turns out that my living expenses are high. Each transaction is like I owe you money. Like I am buying things off you.
Edit: Let me be a little clearer.
I send payments as personal transactions right now. I might switch off to making purchases. I also do not mention the service. EVER! No references to anything. I add a little message to each to make it look like a regular transaction to a friend. I am in the process of getting more paypal accounts as to spread the transactions around.
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2011, 11:51:21 PM

PayPal service will return soon!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 08:36:25 AM

bump
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 09:00:10 AM

bump

You shipped my GPU's yet? ^_^
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 09:38:56 AM

Not yet, Usually 3-5 Business days, It has been 0. It's 5:36AM Monday morning right now, It should ship out No later than Friday, But I expect to ship it out sooner, My inventory shipment arrives today. If all goes well today, I should ship it out Today or Tomorrow!
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 09:49:54 AM

Not yet, Usually 3-5 Business days, It has been 0. It's 5:36AM Monday morning right now, It should ship out No later than Friday, But I expect to ship it out sooner, My inventory shipment arrives today. If all goes well today, I should ship it out Today or Tomorrow!

hehe, I was only joking. Your up a bit early? haha
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 09:52:17 AM

I'm a night owl. I am rarely awake during the day. My usual schedule is 4PM - 8AM. I really wish I could Be a day person, But all my life i have found it easier to be awake all night then it is to be awake all day, Maybe it has something to do with my light sensitivity.
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 09:58:04 AM

I'm a night owl. I am rarely awake during the day. My usual schedule is 4PM - 8AM. I really wish I could Be a day person, But all my life i have found it easier to be awake all night then it is to be awake all day, Maybe it has something to do with my light sensitivity.

Part vampire?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2011, 10:21:13 AM

Part vampire?
Not exactly, It's my eyes. Light hurts me. So much that I can hear my pulse
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2011, 08:33:06 AM

bump
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 05:08:16 AM

The amount of demand I have received is insane. I really appreciate it all. Unfortunately because of this new orders for ming rigs will take a little longer than usual to ship out. Orders placed today should ship out by 6/28. Thanks for understanding!
Hello,
BitPorium is a store for the miner who needs mining rigs delivered to their door ready to work. No need to worry about setting up or overclocking you systems. No need to think about cable management or air flow. BitPorium takes care of that for you.
Products available:
Computer systems
Video Cards
Power Supplies
CPU<new>
Memory<new>
Motherboard<new>
Due to the amount of people who have used the PayPal service, We have depleted our reserve. We will be back in operation soon. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Convert your BTC to PayPal! Click Here!. Only $0.90 per transaction!
All systems we build go through rigorous testing to ensure reliability. All systems are made to order, just for you.
Check out BitPorium today.
New items added. International shipping available, use contact form for a quote before purchase.

Notice,
BitPorium is owned and operated by BitCoinWebHost.

http://www.bitporium.com
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 10:30:28 AM

bump
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 10:39:52 AM

bump

Got any idea when you'll be shipping mine out?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 10:53:42 AM

bump

Got any idea when you'll be shipping mine out?
Today!
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 11:01:37 AM

Can't wait to get them Cheesy At this rate i'll be ordering most of my gaming machine from you Tongue
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 11:24:44 AM

Can't wait to get them Cheesy At this rate i'll be ordering most of my gaming machine from you Tongue
Sounds good!
edasvangen

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 04:31:41 PM

Would it be possible for you to tag the package as a "gift"? Grin ordering something from the US is such a pain in the ass here in Sweden!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 05:07:16 PM

Would it be possible for you to tag the package as a "gift"? Grin ordering something from the US is such a pain in the ass here in Sweden!
Not an issue, But you accept all risk at that point, If there is any, Never shipped to your part of the world. Just put that in the comment section during checkout!
Rourke

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 07:26:19 PM

From Sweden here as well, how did the purchase go down? ( assuming that you did buy something )
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 07:38:08 PM

From Sweden here as well, how did the purchase go down? ( assuming that you did buy something )
If your interested in something, go ahead and order, you'll see I'm a nice buy.
edasvangen

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 07:44:36 PM

Nothing purchased yet, I don't have enough BTC to buy everything I want yet so I'm saving up for now, if I do buy something I'll let you know how it turns out! Smiley
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 09:40:08 PM

Nothing purchased yet, I don't have enough BTC to buy everything I want yet so I'm saving up for now, if I do buy something I'll let you know how it turns out! Smiley
Thanks. I could use the feedback.
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 04:22:32 AM

bump
bullox

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 05:44:01 AM

I bought a product from this site and received it successfully.  Very well packaged (box was open, nothing missing etc, so im assuming it was for testing)  Thanks for a great transaction.  Site operator is very communicative (slight issue from the surge of demand, but remedied and was very up front about it).  I will certainly buy more in the future.

So, 10/10  Smiley
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 06:19:48 AM

I bought a product from this site and received it successfully.  Very well packaged (box was open, nothing missing etc, so im assuming it was for testing)  Thanks for a great transaction.  Site operator is very communicative (slight issue from the surge of demand, but remedied and was very up front about it).  I will certainly buy more in the future.

So, 10/10  Smiley

Nice, should get my gpu's in a couple of days, can't wait Smiley
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2011, 07:19:19 AM

So, 10/10  Smiley
Thanks for the feedback. Theres actually a very funny story behind the box having a seal broken. It was the last one my supplier had and I literally took it out of one of his techs, He broke the seal to open it up and install in a pc they were building. Thats when I grabbed it. I'm happy you I got that one for you in time!
Thanks for the feedback!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2011, 07:34:05 PM

Bump
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 08:34:12 AM

Bump
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 09:04:55 AM

Got my GPUs today! Massive thanks Smiley Will be buying again!

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 11:10:25 AM

bump! Radeon 5830 back in stock!
zavanky

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 12:53:26 PM

After placing the order should i just sent btcs to the address given and wait? or what else?

Thanks!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 01:30:01 PM

After placing the order should i just sent btcs to the address given and wait? or what else?

Thanks!
Nothing, I got the order. It should ship out no later than next Tuesday, but it should be before!
zavanky

View Profile
June 14, 2011, 07:44:02 PM

I've sent you an email on shop site and another on sales@bitporium.com
Please reply as soon as possible and thanks again Smiley
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 03:16:34 PM

Bump. New products coming soon!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2011, 11:11:35 PM

Bump
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 07:07:15 AM

Bump
heavyb

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 12:55:34 PM

I would like to trade BTC into paypal.....how do I do this?

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 02:16:15 PM

Bump
PAYPAL SERVICE IS BACK!!!! CLICK HERE!!!
OggerMC

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 03:04:34 PM

just asking, are you going to put SSD's on the store?
Or are there any other plans for more products?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 03:43:24 PM

just asking, are you going to put SSD's on the store?
Or are there any other plans for more products?
Hello, Things have been very hecktic, I am planning on adding many more items in the coming days!
OggerMC

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 04:32:30 PM

really nice to hear, as soon i have mined enough coins i will be buying here.
heavyb

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 05:56:18 PM

Bump

you are not offering fair market value for bitcoins with this. It is like $16 per btc. Is this going to be fixed?

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 06:00:05 PM

Bump

you are not offering fair market value for bitcoins with this. It is like $16 per btc. Is this going to be fixed?
I am working on fixing that. There seems to be a glitch with the way that items price is adjusted. I am tracking the solution down right now! I will post again when it is fiixed!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2011, 06:05:53 PM

Bump

I am working on fixing that. There seems to be a glitch with the way that items price is adjusted. I am tracking the solution down right now! I will post again when it is fiixed!

I believe all is working now!
heavyb

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2011, 06:17:56 PM

I just placed an order for paypal USD. Please process it ASAP.

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 12:46:28 PM

Bump,
-New Products added
-PayPal service discontinued, Sorry!
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 01:16:07 PM

Bump,
-New Products added

Nice, how bout DDR3 4gb sticks?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 01:40:03 PM

Bump,
-New Products added

Coming up soon.
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 01:46:35 PM

Bump,
-New Products added

Coming up soon.

Sweet, i'll grab some when i have the money.
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 05:26:11 PM

Bump
HIS 6970 ready 2 SHIP!
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 06:26:10 PM

Just ordered the Corsair TX850! Can't wait for my first BTC purchase to arive! Grin

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 06:44:13 PM

Just ordered the Corsair TX850! Can't wait for my first BTC purchase to arive! Grin
I can't wait to ship it out! Which, from the looks of it, Should be Monday!
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 06:53:30 PM

Thanks! I just sent a message to your contact@sales. Hopefully it won't be a problem!

OggerMC

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 06:58:19 PM

hey there, if you cant decide which ssd to put in the shop, go for " OCZ Agility 3 60GB " (the one i want to buy ofc)!!!  Grin

sooo many nice products, but i have soo few coins, i got my slave to work more cuz i want buy  alot!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 07:22:27 PM

hey there, if you cant decide which ssd to put in the shop, go for " OCZ Agility 3 60GB " (the one i want to buy ofc)!!!  Grin

sooo many nice products, but i have soo few coins, i got my slave to work more cuz i want buy  alot!
I have added that one to the store. My supplier has them! More to come, I received a huge DB of products and i am manually entering the products I think will best serve my customers. More to come over the weekend when packages stop arriving! Keeping track of inventory has been a little trickier than I thought but I have a new system in place. Works well, Expect to see many more products pop up in bunches!
OggerMC

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 07:43:29 PM

that sounds good!!!
going to check your store more often now to see the new products, already saw alot of new cpu's.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
June 17, 2011, 08:04:22 PM

I just had another look through the store, You are going to break my wallet! 2600k, Ripjaws, SSD! Man, I'm going to have to get my other rig going to keep up! Cheesy

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 03:36:11 PM

I just had another look through the store, You are going to break my wallet! 2600k, Ripjaws, SSD! Man, I'm going to have to get my other rig going to keep up! Cheesy
I hope it doesn't break! I don't mind denting it though! More products to be added!
heavyb

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2011, 05:43:33 PM

are you ever planning on bringing the paypal transfers back? I was so happy to see you offered that.

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2011, 09:00:23 PM

are you ever planning on bringing the paypal transfers back? I was so happy to see you offered that.
I really want to offer it but paypal is giving me greif. They shut me down because of "suspicious activity". It may be back in the future.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 04:12:22 PM

So, I see that the store is "closed until further notice"! Is my order still going to be filled?

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 05:09:31 PM

So, I see that the store is "closed until further notice"! Is my order still going to be filled?
Yes... Your order will be filled! All orders that got payed before I put that message will be filled. Don't worry about anything if your order is status Payment Received or above!
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 06:44:10 PM

Cool! Thanks much!

SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 01:14:44 AM

Yes... Your order will be filled! All orders that got payed before I put that message will be filled. Don't worry about anything if your order is status Payment Received or above!

Yeah what's wrong with the shop?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 02:18:28 AM

mtgox is wrong with the shop. lots of funds tied up right now. i am planning on never being stuck with mtgox in the future. once things clear up the store will be back up. hopefully in 12 hours or sooner.
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 02:23:37 AM

mtgox is wrong with the shop. lots of funds tied up right now. i am planning on never being stuck with mtgox in the future. once things clear up the store will be back up. hopefully in 12 hours or sooner.

Ah, ok Smiley
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 03:50:34 AM

Good! Because I was relieved to find somewhere to spend BTC on something I have use for!

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 02:46:37 PM

Store is reopened! Im not gonna wait for MtGox to clean up their act! There are other places I can manage to do things! Store is opened again! Sorry for closing down!
zerokwel

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 04:34:39 PM

happens dude. everyone understands why you have taken your site offline. Most of us would of done the same thing. It's still a well done for providing this service to the Bitcoin community. the more traders the better IMO

cyberaa

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 06:11:57 PM

interesting idea i will watching this in the future for some components or even a new mining rig ...
thanks for this store ...
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 02:04:09 AM

Bump
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 02:11:08 AM

Bump
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 02:53:41 AM

Bump

Just tried actually using one of my GPU's today (only got the rest of components yesterday), and one of my 2 5830's doesn't work. Ideas? You said it comes with warranty?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 10:07:38 PM

Bump

Just tried actually using one of my GPU's today (only got the rest of components yesterday), and one of my 2 5830's doesn't work. Ideas? You said it comes with warranty?
Pm sent.
Bump
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 05:10:17 PM

Bump
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 09:07:36 PM

Bump: MEMORY SALE!
edasvangen

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 04:27:54 PM

I would suggest that you lower some of those prices..

For example: the i5 2500k, currently at 19btc, the value of one bitcoin have been shifting between $15-$17 for a while now, $15x19 = $285, $17x19 = $323

Cost at newegg is $220, that's $65-$100 higher than newegg

The i7 2600k, $100+ difference there, I could go on and on but I think you get my point.

Are those prices with shipping included? if not, are you getting any sales at all? Huh

I don't mean to sound negative, but wouldn't it be easier to just trade your btc for cash and save a couple of hundred bucks on a computer purchase?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 09:42:09 PM

For example: the i5 2500k, currently at 19btc, the value of one bitcoin have been shifting between $15-$17 for a while now, $15x19 = $285, $17x19 = $323

The i7 2600k, $100+ difference there, I could go on and on but I think you get my point.

Are those prices with shipping included? if not, are you getting any sales at all? Huh

I don't mean to sound negative, but wouldn't it be easier to just trade your btc for cash and save a couple of hundred bucks on a computer purchase?
With the way I am pulling prices now, I am having some small issues with my algorithm spitting out some values that are not expected. I am working on setting up a new algorithm that should work a little better than what I am using, I totally understand what you mean by prices being out of whack. Thanks for posting this info. I will work on getting this fixed.
Just so everyone knows where  get my values from, I am using TradeHill Ticker and bitcoincharts 24h average. For some reason my algorithm is reducing the value it gets by up to 50% at times, This has all been hapening in the past few days, I think this is why people are complaining about shipping charges, Values are screwed up. I will post back when the values are ok!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 10:12:47 PM

With the way I am pulling prices now, I am having some small issues with my algorithm spitting out some values that are not expected. I am working on setting up a new algorithm that should work a little better than what I am using, I totally understand what you mean by prices being out of whack. Thanks for posting this info. I will work on getting this fixed.
Just so everyone knows where  get my values from, I am using TradeHill Ticker and bitcoincharts 24h average. For some reason my algorithm is reducing the value it gets by up to 50% at times, This has all been hapening in the past few days, I think this is why people are complaining about shipping charges, Values are screwed up. I will post back when the values are ok!
Update: I just reworked my algorithm. Turns out it was a misplaced decimal point that screwed everything up. Now the prices are reflecting market conditions.
edasvangen

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 10:13:43 PM

Just so everyone knows where  get my values from, I am using TradeHill Ticker and bitcoincharts 24h average. For some reason my algorithm is reducing the value it gets by up to 50% at times, This has all been hapening in the past few days, I think this is why people are complaining about shipping charges, Values are screwed up. I will post back when the values are ok!

Aah okay, nice to know you're working on fixing it! Smiley

Something I'm interested in, and I'm sure others are as well, is this one, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116401&Tpk=Intel%20Pentium%20G620T (Intel Pentium G620T, 35W).

Low power consumption, gotta love it! Wink

Edit: Awesome! looks like you got it fixed, now all we need is that cpu so I can buy it. Tongue
OggerMC

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 11:09:59 PM

are you going to add some more VGA's?
Already put the 5830 on notification but something like 5850 or even 5870 would be nice.
The Gap betwean the 5830 and the 6950 is just realy big and there could be some VGA's for like 10-12 BTC.
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 03:16:24 AM

Just so everyone knows where  get my values from, I am using TradeHill Ticker and bitcoincharts 24h average. For some reason my algorithm is reducing the value it gets by up to 50% at times, This has all been hapening in the past few days, I think this is why people are complaining about shipping charges, Values are screwed up. I will post back when the values are ok!

Aah okay, nice to know you're working on fixing it! Smiley

Something I'm interested in, and I'm sure others are as well, is this one, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116401&Tpk=Intel%20Pentium%20G620T (Intel Pentium G620T, 35W).

Low power consumption, gotta love it! Wink

Edit: Awesome! looks like you got it fixed, now all we need is that cpu so I can buy it. Tongue
Hello, That cpu has been in the store for a while. heres the link! Thanks for requesting something to be added! https://bitporium.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_11_12&products_id=23
edasvangen

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 05:23:07 AM

Hello, That cpu has been in the store for a while. heres the link! Thanks for requesting something to be added! https://bitporium.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_11_12&products_id=23

That's the g620(Without the T), at 2.6ghz and the TDP is at 65W.

The one I linked to is a 2.2ghz(dual core) cpu with a TDP of only 35W! do you see now why that one would be so awesome for a mining rig? Wink
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 07:16:58 AM

That's the g620(Without the T), at 2.6ghz and the TDP is at 65W.

The one I linked to is a 2.2ghz(dual core) cpu with a TDP of only 35W! do you see now why that one would be so awesome for a mining rig? Wink
Ok, I had a bit of a dumb moment, I see the T now, I have added that Item to the store now, Here's the link. https://bitporium.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_11_12&products_id=39

Anything else you want added to the store, just let me know. Thers so many things I can offer but, I don't want to make the store cluttered!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 07:38:55 AM

bump
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2011, 09:52:01 PM

Bump
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 12:57:27 AM

New products to come next week! New system configurations also! Stay tuned!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 05:06:07 AM

bump
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2011, 12:04:49 PM

bump
shivansps

Activity: 1148
Merit: 502

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 10, 2011, 05:20:48 PM

any chance to get a beta code by buying the BF3 pre-order?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: