Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitPorium - Custom mining rigs - Components -  (Read 17389 times)
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 04:12:22 PM

So, I see that the store is "closed until further notice"! Is my order still going to be filled?

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BitPorium (OP)

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 05:09:31 PM

So, I see that the store is "closed until further notice"! Is my order still going to be filled?
Yes... Your order will be filled! All orders that got payed before I put that message will be filled. Don't worry about anything if your order is status Payment Received or above!
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
June 20, 2011, 06:44:10 PM

Cool! Thanks much!

SomeoneWeird

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 01:14:44 AM

Yes... Your order will be filled! All orders that got payed before I put that message will be filled. Don't worry about anything if your order is status Payment Received or above!

Yeah what's wrong with the shop?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 02:18:28 AM

mtgox is wrong with the shop. lots of funds tied up right now. i am planning on never being stuck with mtgox in the future. once things clear up the store will be back up. hopefully in 12 hours or sooner.
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 02:23:37 AM

mtgox is wrong with the shop. lots of funds tied up right now. i am planning on never being stuck with mtgox in the future. once things clear up the store will be back up. hopefully in 12 hours or sooner.

Ah, ok Smiley
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 03:50:34 AM

Good! Because I was relieved to find somewhere to spend BTC on something I have use for!

BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 02:46:37 PM

Store is reopened! Im not gonna wait for MtGox to clean up their act! There are other places I can manage to do things! Store is opened again! Sorry for closing down!
zerokwel

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2011, 04:34:39 PM

happens dude. everyone understands why you have taken your site offline. Most of us would of done the same thing. It's still a well done for providing this service to the Bitcoin community. the more traders the better IMO

cyberaa

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2011, 06:11:57 PM

interesting idea i will watching this in the future for some components or even a new mining rig ...
thanks for this store ...
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2011, 02:04:09 AM

Bump
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 02:11:08 AM

Bump
SomeoneWeird

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 02:53:41 AM

Bump

Just tried actually using one of my GPU's today (only got the rest of components yesterday), and one of my 2 5830's doesn't work. Ideas? You said it comes with warranty?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2011, 10:07:38 PM

Bump

Just tried actually using one of my GPU's today (only got the rest of components yesterday), and one of my 2 5830's doesn't work. Ideas? You said it comes with warranty?
Pm sent.
Bump
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2011, 05:10:17 PM

Bump
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2011, 09:07:36 PM

Bump: MEMORY SALE!
edasvangen

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 04:27:54 PM

I would suggest that you lower some of those prices..

For example: the i5 2500k, currently at 19btc, the value of one bitcoin have been shifting between $15-$17 for a while now, $15x19 = $285, $17x19 = $323

Cost at newegg is $220, that's $65-$100 higher than newegg

The i7 2600k, $100+ difference there, I could go on and on but I think you get my point.

Are those prices with shipping included? if not, are you getting any sales at all? Huh

I don't mean to sound negative, but wouldn't it be easier to just trade your btc for cash and save a couple of hundred bucks on a computer purchase?
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 09:42:09 PM

For example: the i5 2500k, currently at 19btc, the value of one bitcoin have been shifting between $15-$17 for a while now, $15x19 = $285, $17x19 = $323

The i7 2600k, $100+ difference there, I could go on and on but I think you get my point.

Are those prices with shipping included? if not, are you getting any sales at all? Huh

I don't mean to sound negative, but wouldn't it be easier to just trade your btc for cash and save a couple of hundred bucks on a computer purchase?
With the way I am pulling prices now, I am having some small issues with my algorithm spitting out some values that are not expected. I am working on setting up a new algorithm that should work a little better than what I am using, I totally understand what you mean by prices being out of whack. Thanks for posting this info. I will work on getting this fixed.
Just so everyone knows where  get my values from, I am using TradeHill Ticker and bitcoincharts 24h average. For some reason my algorithm is reducing the value it gets by up to 50% at times, This has all been hapening in the past few days, I think this is why people are complaining about shipping charges, Values are screwed up. I will post back when the values are ok!
BitPorium (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 10:12:47 PM

With the way I am pulling prices now, I am having some small issues with my algorithm spitting out some values that are not expected. I am working on setting up a new algorithm that should work a little better than what I am using, I totally understand what you mean by prices being out of whack. Thanks for posting this info. I will work on getting this fixed.
Just so everyone knows where  get my values from, I am using TradeHill Ticker and bitcoincharts 24h average. For some reason my algorithm is reducing the value it gets by up to 50% at times, This has all been hapening in the past few days, I think this is why people are complaining about shipping charges, Values are screwed up. I will post back when the values are ok!
Update: I just reworked my algorithm. Turns out it was a misplaced decimal point that screwed everything up. Now the prices are reflecting market conditions.
edasvangen

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 26, 2011, 10:13:43 PM

Just so everyone knows where  get my values from, I am using TradeHill Ticker and bitcoincharts 24h average. For some reason my algorithm is reducing the value it gets by up to 50% at times, This has all been hapening in the past few days, I think this is why people are complaining about shipping charges, Values are screwed up. I will post back when the values are ok!

Aah okay, nice to know you're working on fixing it! Smiley

Something I'm interested in, and I'm sure others are as well, is this one, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819116401&Tpk=Intel%20Pentium%20G620T (Intel Pentium G620T, 35W).

Low power consumption, gotta love it! Wink

Edit: Awesome! looks like you got it fixed, now all we need is that cpu so I can buy it. Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: