Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:03:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islamophobia has never killed anyone. Muslim hate crimes are by Muslims.  (Read 5933 times)
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 02:38:01 PM

Interesting article about pseudo and contrived victimization.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/dgreenfield/the-islamophobia-revolution-will-be-brought-to-you-by-diet-coke/

There isn’t a single fatal anti-Muslim hate crime on record. Islamophobia has never killed anyone. The average anti-Muslim hate crime is committed by other Muslims.

That indeed is the sad truth. Iraq is in peril because of the hate different muslim communities have among them.
Not sure how this situation changes because orthodox hot heads tend to be the ones people choose to follow.
Sad

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 04:38:31 PM

That indeed is the sad truth. Iraq is in peril because of the hate different muslim communities have among them.
Not sure how this situation changes because orthodox hot heads tend to be the ones people choose to follow.
Sad

Iraq was a peaceful country, before the Americans triggered the Iran-Iraq war in 1980 for their own selfish needs. Not only different sects of Muslims, but also other minorities such as Christians, Yazidis, Mandeans, and the Bahais were living in perfect harmony. Iraq was one of the few secular countries in the Middle East. But the Americans destroyed all that.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 05:10:06 PM

Sad

Iraq was a peaceful country, before the Americans triggered the Iran-Iraq war in 1980 for their own selfish needs. Not only different sects of Muslims, but also other minorities such as Christians, Yazidis, Mandeans, and the Bahais were living in perfect harmony. Iraq was one of the few secular countries in the Middle East. But the Americans destroyed all that.

It will be a "real" problem and "bad" thing only if theists were involved in it. Else, it will be one of the "soon-forgotten" things.

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:58:45 PM

Euh? So far, and as proven above if anyone is lying here that would be you, but let's keep this discussion civil shall we : So I'll answer this from two perspectives to prove you wrong :the first would be Bosnian Muslims which are serbs ethnicity exist, and please do check your facts, while yes Serbs are predominatly Christians as BosniaKs are predominately Muslims, doesn't mean there wasn't Bosnians serbs that were Muslims, and the whole point of them living in Srebrenica is because they are muslims. The other proof, is that even in Serbia there are Muslims https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:BoristheSavic99
You can check the appendixs for examples of Muslim serbs.

I know what I am talking about, and if you don't want to believe me, you can ask about the same to any Serbian or Bosnian member of this forum yourself. Bosniak Muslims are ethnic Serbs, who converted to Islam (mostly under the influence of force) when the region was under Ottoman rule. They speak the Serbian language, and other than religion, they don't have much difference from the Orthodox Serbs.

Once again I've provided a contextual proof, I'm not making this stuff up, I'm sure I've been using the correct terms to define what I'm talking about
woodsandhillsplc

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 11:10:18 PM

There isn’t a single fatal anti-Muslim hate crime on record. Islamophobia has never killed anyone. The average anti-Muslim hate crime is committed by other Muslims.

> Moroccan man in France brutally stabbed to death by neighbour in 'horrible Islamophobic attack'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2914616/Moroccan-man-France-brutally-stabbed-death-neighbour-horrible-Islamophobic-attack.html
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:06:36 AM

> Moroccan man in France brutally stabbed to death by neighbour in 'horrible Islamophobic attack'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2914616/Moroccan-man-France-brutally-stabbed-death-neighbour-horrible-Islamophobic-attack.html

Another false flag. We don't know about the true identity of the attacker. And from the slogans which he shouted before the attack, I believe that he is also from an Islamic background. And from the article, it is clear that the perpetrator suffered from acute schizophrenia. So it seems that the attack resulted from mental illness, rather than Islamophobia.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:19:55 AM

Another false flag. We don't know about the true identity of the attacker. And from the slogans which he shouted before the attack, I believe that he is also from an Islamic background. And from the article, it is clear that the perpetrator suffered from acute schizophrenia. So it seems that the attack resulted from mental illness, rather than Islamophobia.
Well, someone with paranoid schnizophrenia could not be said to be acting from Islamopobia conditioning.

I mean, crazy is crazy.

But we'd have to extend that to Islamics who kill shouting Allah Akbar who are paranoid schizophrenics, too.
AJMax

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 01:45:37 AM

Well, someone with paranoid schnizophrenia could not be said to be acting from Islamopobia conditioning.

I mean, crazy is crazy.

But we'd have to extend that to Islamics who kill shouting Allah Akbar who are paranoid schizophrenics, too.

You contradict yourself playing a pathetic devil's advocate. Islamics by definition belong to the relevant movement specifically and act in its purpose no matter the mental condition, while random crazed schizophrenics are just that - random and without affiliation other than voices in his own head.

Dumb motherfckers trying to play word games always trip over themselves.
woodsandhillsplc

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 01:53:07 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 01:47:38 AM by woodsandhillsplc

I mean, crazy is crazy.

I would agree with this. Most people that decide to be a terrorist are probably at least a little mental, the same with people that carry out islamophobic attacks.

Statistically a quarter of people suffer from mental health problems...
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 02:57:52 PM

I mean, crazy is crazy.

You contradict yourself playing a pathetic devil's advocate. Islamics by definition belong to the relevant movement specifically and act in its purpose no matter the mental condition, while random crazed schizophrenics are just that - random and without affiliation other than voices in his own head.

Dumb motherfckers trying to play word games always trip over themselves.

I don't know.  It just seems that if we allow an exclusion for true mental illness on the one side, we allow it on the other?  Please clarify your opinion on this.
kuroman

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:18:55 PM

I'm sorry but what you are stating here is wrong, As a French and since this case was big, it was impossible to miss any information about it, it was clearly an islamophobic attack. Also According to officiel and several organisation (in France), Islamophobia cases has skyrocketed after the Terrorist attack on Charlie Hebdo I can list some if you want (there was an increase in antisemite act last year as well but that's another story).

The other which I mentioned before is what you are exactly stating above ie Every attack done on a muslim is related to mental issues, but when it's a muslim doing them it's automatically terrorism which stupid. you don't believe that every cases done against any muslim is related to mental issue and excusable and statically it's impossible.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 07:04:28 PM

I'm sorry but what you are stating here is wrong, As a French and since this case was big, it was impossible to miss any information about it, it was clearly an islamophobic attack. Also According to officiel and several organisation (in France), Islamophobia cases has skyrocketed after the Terrorist attack on Charlie Hebdo I can list some if you want (there was an increase in antisemite act last year as well but that's another story).

The other which I mentioned before is what you are exactly stating above ie Every attack done on a muslim is related to mental issues, but when it's a muslim doing them it's automatically terrorism which stupid. you don't believe that every cases done against any muslim is related to mental issue and excusable and statically it's impossible.

I can fix this problem for you.

Belief in Islam is a mental illness.

(LOL...)
kuroman

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 09:23:22 PM

(LOL...)

if only the solution was as simple as that ....
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:05:01 AM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 12:18:46 AM by Spendulus

(LOL...)

Joking aside, though....

It should be of importance to look at cause and effect.

Let's parse it like this.

Muslims commit atrocities  --> various people kill Muslims

No, wait.  We can do better than that.

Someone/group draws cartoons of Mohammed
 --> Muslim group commits atrocities
--> various people kill Muslims
--> in reaction to the absurdity of those killings, a lady decides to have a draw Mohammed cartoon contest
--> Muslim wanna be commandos try to kill her

Looks like one Muslim terrorist goal is to do things bad enough that they will engender a response, so that the cycles of violence will definitely continue.

Well, the history of use of those tactics pretty much defined Arafat's entire career.  Create media events about "the evil Jews" but always leave out the historical chain of events and the atrocities that engendered the response.

So there's nothing new in this, and it's not limited to lone wolf terrorists.

Now, back to the subject of "Islamophobia."  As post #1 used the phrase, it was a hijacked term used as an intimidating word, one to shut people up who said anything against Islam.

You wouldn't thing there actually might be some things to be said against islam, would you?
AJMax

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 01:46:57 AM

Muslims are at war with non-muslims. Where there is such group pride and group identity, there is collective retribution.

You made your bed. Now sleep in it.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:24:08 AM

Muslims are at war with non-muslims. Where there is such group pride and group identity, there is collective retribution.

Wasn't aware of Indonesia or Turkey declaring war on us. Or most of the 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. Maybe you want to stop with the stupid generalizations?
AJMax

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:07:37 AM

Wasn't aware of Indonesia or Turkey declaring war on us. Or most of the 1.5 billion Muslims in the world. Maybe you want to stop with the stupid generalizations?

That's what happens when you have such collective pride and cohesion. I do not expect a fool like you to understand what that means.

Gotta love these fckers with their high horse bullsht LOL

Talk when you have any idea of what you are addressing. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:21:51 AM

That's what happens when you have such collective pride and cohesion. I do not expect a fool like you to understand what that means.

Talk when you have any idea of what you are addressing. Otherwise, keep your mouth shut.

I'm using a keyboard not my mouth. And it seems it's you who has no idea of what you're addressing. You said a lot but completely failed to explain how your position makes any sense. Just took the opportunity to repeat yourself and insult me.
Spendulus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 10:40:29 AM

I'm using a keyboard not my mouth. And it seems it's you who has no idea of what you're addressing. You said a lot but completely failed to explain how your position makes any sense. Just took the opportunity to repeat yourself and insult me.
That, my friend, is called Trolling.
kuroman

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:25:25 PM

(LOL...)

Joking aside, though....

It should be of importance to look at cause and effect.

Let's parse it like this.

Muslims commit atrocities  --> various people kill Muslims

No, wait.  We can do better than that.

Someone/group draws cartoons of Mohammed
 --> Muslim group commits atrocities
--> various people kill Muslims
--> in reaction to the absurdity of those killings, a lady decides to have a draw Mohammed cartoon contest
--> Muslim wanna be commandos try to kill her

Looks like one Muslim terrorist goal is to do things bad enough that they will engender a response, so that the cycles of violence will definitely continue.

Well, the history of use of those tactics pretty much defined Arafat's entire career.  Create media events about "the evil Jews" but always leave out the historical chain of events and the atrocities that engendered the response.

So there's nothing new in this, and it's not limited to lone wolf terrorists.

Now, back to the subject of "Islamophobia."  As post #1 used the phrase, it was a hijacked term used as an intimidating word, one to shut people up who said anything against Islam.

You wouldn't thing there actually might be some things to be said against islam, would you?

Of course there are some "Muslim" terrorist that want to use the situation to their advantage like you've mentioned, but that's only one side of the story, the other way around is true, there are people that initiate this kind of situation to their own advantages from politics to the weapon lobbies are just some random sect...

As for the Islamophobia term, no this is wrong, You can say whatever you want about Islam I think no muslim will mind you saying you disagree, just keep it civil because people will get offended if you insult and mock them especially when it comes to their strongest believes or things they like being it muslims or not.

I've provided example of Islamophic acts (recognised officially as such) being it on scale or just individual act. Of course this doesn't mean that there aren't people that uses as you mentioned to shut other people down but this in case of Islam is marginal especially when you consider the number of Muslim around the world ie Third of world population ( There are other groups that have better tools and organization that fall more in the definition you are portraying)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: